Session 14 October 2017

loreta said:
Joe said:
loreta said:
Thank you for the session!
Me too I don't understand the LV shooting. What can be the real reason?

Some people beat animals in their "care" in order to subdue them, control them, keep them in line.

I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary. I understand also is to produce more caos. But what is the ultimate objective? The caos is already here, everywhere. Was this a trial? I see a lot of sadism in what happened in LV. Anyway, I will listen to the radio program.

Hi Loreta,

I listened to one of SOTT's older podcasts the other day. I was reminded of it when I read your post and it may provide some answers to your questions about the chaos created by these types of events. The editors discuss mind control, Greenbauming, HAARP and how it all fits together in a pathocracy. It's a little over an hour long.

SOTT Podcast: Mind Control, HAARP, and the Coming Catastrophe

Menrva said:
loreta said:
Joe said:
loreta said:

Some people beat animals in their "care" in order to subdue them, control them, keep them in line.

I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary. I understand also is to produce more caos. But what is the ultimate objective? The caos is already here, everywhere. Was this a trial? I see a lot of sadism in what happened in LV. Anyway, I will listen to the radio program.

Hi Loreta,

I listened to one of SOTT's older podcasts the other day. I was reminded of it when I read your post and it may provide some answers to your questions about the chaos created by these types of events. The editors discuss mind control, Greenbauming, HAARP and how it all fits together in a pathocracy. It's a little over an hour long.

I remember that podcast, heard it several times, seeing it in retrospective ... we are pretty much in trouble and in disadvantage. Time to heard it again.

Hindsight Man said:
JGeropoulas said:
This is especially important for me: "A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border." Because I was wondering what kind of energy affects more and more people to losing their minds, becoming Nazis, extremists, racists, homosexuals, bisexuals, flat-earthers ...
Homosexuality and bisexuality is not the result of "people losing their minds"! All sexual orientations are determined by genetic and childhood environmental factors, not twisted beliefs acquired later in life, as is the case with Nazis, extremists, racists and flat-earthers.

I think that (at least from my perspective) they weren't saying that gays are unnatural,rather that it's become trendy to be gay or trans or bi.In fact,the push for society wide acceptance has never been higher despite the fact that gays make up like 5% of a society.So as a result a lot of confused young people ''become'' gay through peer pressure.
The gay rights movement's "push for society wide acceptance has never been higher" probably because mass communication has never been higher. Also, gays watched blacks successfully demand civil rights, then women successfully demand equal rights, so it was ripe for gay prejudice and oppression to fuel the next social movement. Also, many gays working in the media came out and asserted themselves which caused the media to reflect a more realistic image of the population (i.e. a significant part of society has a gay/bisexual orientation).

Young people (usually bisexual) may "experiment" with same-sex relations not necessarily because they're confused but because they're sexually aroused by both genders., It's hard to imagine peer pressure strong enough to make someone with a heterosexual orientation have sexual relations with someone of the same sex due to hard-wired aversion. And further, a heterosexual's peers would likely be other heterosexuals, so why would they pressure that person to "become gay". Instead it's more likely that gay social "role models" empower closeted gays to be honest about themselves and repudiate soul crippling shame.

In reality, the opposite actually does happen (or did, a generation ago) very often: closeted homosexuals "become" straight (either through mind-splitting repression or conscience-damaging deception) and get married due to peer pressure AND society's pressure (direct and indirect). Of course this leads only to depression, drug abuse, infidelity, self-delusion and ultimately family break-ups.

Transgenderism is a completely different issue because it's about gender identity, not sexual attraction. Identity is much more diffuse, fluid and long-developing than sexual attraction, thus more affected by social factors. People can have genuine biologically-based reasons for feeling like they have a brain that's discordant with their body. BUT they can also feel this way for purely psychological reasons, including perhaps being confused by transexual role models, or even "peer pressure".

So it may be that your viewpoint might have some validity regarding transexualism, but regarding homosexuality and bisexuality, I'm pretty surprised to see that kind of ignorance still lingers in some heterosexuals' minds.

JGeropoulas said:
Hindsight Man said:
JGeropoulas said:
This is especially important for me: "A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border." Because I was wondering what kind of energy affects more and more people to losing their minds, becoming Nazis, extremists, racists, homosexuals, bisexuals, flat-earthers ...
Homosexuality and bisexuality is not the result of "people losing their minds"! All sexual orientations are determined by genetic and childhood environmental factors, not twisted beliefs acquired later in life, as is the case with Nazis, extremists, racists and flat-earthers.

I think that (at least from my perspective) they weren't saying that gays are unnatural,rather that it's become trendy to be gay or trans or bi.In fact,the push for society wide acceptance has never been higher despite the fact that gays make up like 5% of a society.So as a result a lot of confused young people ''become'' gay through peer pressure.
The gay rights movement's "push for society wide acceptance has never been higher" probably because mass communication has never been higher. Also, gays watched blacks successfully demand civil rights, then women successfully demand equal rights, so it was ripe for gay prejudice and oppression to fuel the next social movement. Also, many gays working in the media came out and asserted themselves which caused the media to reflect a more realistic image of the population (i.e. a significant part of society has a gay/bisexual orientation).

Young people (usually bisexual) may "experiment" with same-sex relations not necessarily because they're confused but because they're sexually aroused by both genders., It's hard to imagine peer pressure strong enough to make someone with a heterosexual orientation have sexual relations with someone of the same sex due to hard-wired aversion. And further, a heterosexual's peers would likely be other heterosexuals, so why would they pressure that person to "become gay". Instead it's more likely that gay social "role models" empower closeted gays to be honest about themselves and repudiate soul crippling shame.

In reality, the opposite actually does happen (or did, a generation ago) very often: closeted homosexuals "become" straight (either through mind-splitting or conscience-damaging deception) and get married due to peer pressure AND society's pressure (direct and indirect). Of course this leads only to depression, drug abuse, infidelity, self-delusion and ultimately family break-ups.

Transgenderism is a completely different issue because it's about gender identity, not sexual attraction. Identity is much more diffuse, fluid and long-developing than sexual attraction, thus more affected by social factors. People can have genuine biologically-based reasons for feeling like they have a brain that's discordant with their body. BUT they can also feel this way for purely psychological reasons, including perhaps being confused by transexual role models, or even "peer pressure".

So it may be that your viewpoint might have some validity regarding transexualism, but regarding homosexuality and bisexuality, I'm pretty surprised to see that kind of ignorance still lingers in some heterosexuals' minds.

Maybe I am simply ignorant,but have you seen how much of it is marketed at children?You don't think that's going to have an effect on them? When I mentioned society wide acceptance,I didn't mean that gays being accepted would be bad,I meant that there's a concerted effort to reach literally every part of society,every home.So that there's not a single dissenting voice that might have the ''wrong'' opinion.

Leonel said:
<...>
On October 2nd I woke up with a strong feeling: Joy. This time the feeling that something had changed or was changing was very strong. I have been rereading the sessions for a month and I found again the word "Pronoia" that was already discussed on other occasions in the forum: the opposite state of mind in paranoia: to have the sense that there is a conspiracy that exists to help the person ... a philosophy that the world is set up to secretly benefit people.

I believe that the pronoia definitively constitutes the state of reconstitution of the harmony with the Universe.

Yesterday, I started to design a website for a virtual store. As was said in Life is Religion: "Keeping a daily goal in mind can help you not to fall into a state of lack of decision, today is the day, not tomorrow. Practice voluntary austerity periodically. This is aimed at reinforcing the spirit in the face of any future misfortune, creating willpower and trust, as well as helping us to understand that we need less than what we use today. You have a will and you can choose to prepare now for any changes that the future may bring. "

"We suggest you to become a" host "of your own show!" Said the C´s

Thank you for reading.

I don't know if pronoia works but it sounds very positive. I hope you stay safe Leonel. I had to find where your quote came from and I needed to refresh my memory of the session.

Session 24 August 2002
Q: (L) Questions? (A) It is clear, the positive aspect is if we can do something...(L) We just keep patiently doing what we see in front
of us to do. We are just a butterfly. (A) We cannot even predict and imagine how it can change. (S) Is there anyone globally, in
mainstream media, reporting the news who understands at any level close to what we are beginning to see what is happening?
A: No. Unfortunately. We suggest you need to become a "host" of your own show!
Q: (S) Wouldn't that be a humdinger? (L) We don't have the audience and it isn't very likely we could get away with it. We've got the
website, that's our voice, and that's it. It's the liars who get the major audience. That's because the money is behind them. They not
only don't get attacked, they get promoted. Alright then, everybody's depressed now, so I guess we better say goodnight. Anything
before we say goodnight?
A: Just remember the little engine that could. Goodbye.
End of Session

It might also help to remember "the little engine that could" OSIT. :)

Menrva said:
loreta said:
Joe said:
loreta said:

Hi Loreta,

Thank you Menrva!

Merci pour les titres des livres que vous proposez Laura... Mais malheureusement ils n'existent pas en Français sur Amazone...
C'est le troisième titre que vous nous indiquez qui n'ont pas de traduction en Français...
Qui pourrait me donner les titres et auteurs similaires que je puisse m'instruire ?...
Merci d'avance pour votre soutien...

Thank you for the titles of the books that you propose Laura ... But unfortunately they do not exist in French on Amazon ...
This is the third title that you indicate that have no translation in French ...
Who could give me the titles and similar authors that I can learn? ...
Thank you in advance for your support ...

PERLOU said:
Merci pour les titres des livres que vous proposez Laura... Mais malheureusement ils n'existent pas en Français sur Amazone...
C'est le troisième titre que vous nous indiquez qui n'ont pas de traduction en Français...
Qui pourrait me donner les titres et auteurs similaires que je puisse m'instruire ?...
Merci d'avance pour votre soutien...

Thank you for the titles of the books that you propose Laura ... But unfortunately they do not exist in French on Amazon ...
This is the third title that you indicate that have no translation in French ...

Perlou, je viens de chercher en français 'Idea of History', et il semblerait que ce livre ait été traduit en français sous le titre "Toute histoire est histoire d'une pensée" qui se trouve sur le site Amazon.fr: https://www.amazon.fr/Toute-histoire-dune-pens%C3%A9e-Autobiographie-ebook/dp/B00QVBPO1M/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508409849&sr=1-1

Il n'y a pas moyen de vérifier si le texte correspond bien à celui qui est en anglais car il n'est possible que de lire l'introduction faite par le traducteur. Je vais continuer à chercher pour être bien sûre qu'il s'agit du livre en question.

Perlou, I've just found a book in French for 'Idea of History', which seems to be availble under the title "Toute histoire est histoire d'une pensée" (Any history is the history of a thought) on Amazon.fr: https://www.amazon.fr/Toute-histoire-dune-pens%C3%A9e-Autobiographie-ebook/dp/B00QVBPO1M/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508409849&sr=1-1

I wasn´t able to check whether this book is the same one than the English one since the introduction made by the translator is the only text available on Amazon. I´ll search a bit more to check if that book corresponds to the one you´re looking for.

PERLOU said:

Unfortunately, there are (for now) only two books of Collingwood translated into french:
"Toute l'histoire est histoire d'une pensée: Autobigraphie d'un philosophe archéologue".
And
"Le nouveau Léviathan ou l'homme, la société, la civilisation et la barbarie".

Hi hesperides, i just come to see your post, and i am pretty sure that "Toute l'histoire est l'histoire d'une pensée..."
is not corresponding to the translation of "Idea Of History", but to this one "R. G. Collingwood: An Autobiography and other writings: with essays on Collingwood's life and work".

Well, anything in French has got to be better than nothing!!!

JGeropoulas said:
Also, many gays working in the media came out and asserted themselves which caused the media to reflect a more realistic image of the population (i.e. a significant part of society has a gay/bisexual orientation).

Maybe you're right, but I have to say it's like comets. Statistically they are on the rise. Some say that they are not actually increasing, but we have better methods of observation, so it seems to us that there are more, while there are equal numbers. They can also be right or wrong, or we can say that everyone can find a way to believe what he wants (even in a flat Earth).

I will put some information from articles about it for general purposes:
"Bisexuality on the rise, says new U.S. survey"
"More women reported having had sexual contact with other women: 17.4% in the current survey compared with 14.2% in the 2006-2010 survey. And higher numbers of both women and men identified as bisexual, 5.5% of women and 2% of men, compared with 3.9% and 1.2% respectively in the last survey." (Interviews were conducted between 2011 and 2013 as part of the CDC's National Survey of Family Growth) "Understanding trends in sexual behavior and orientation can help health groups and programs reach at-risk populations, Herbenick said. For example, putting information about sexually transmitted infections in a gay bar may only reach men who identify as being gay, and miss men who have sex with men but do not identify as being gay."
-http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/07/health/bisexuality-on-the-rise/index.html

"Gender transition surgeries jumped nearly 20% in a year"
"Gender confirmation surgeries cost about $20,000 to $30,000"
-http://www.businessinsider.com/sex-transition-plastic-surgery-statistics-2017-5

But, also: "Transgender bullying is on the rise."
-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/transgender-bullying-rise-can-stop-misinformation-spreading/

"Pedophilia a growing problem throughout Europe"
-http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9608/26/german.pedophile/

Q: (Galatea) It's interesting that they speak about the balancing of duality, especially with the rise of trans people and men identifying as women and women identifying as men.
A: Indeed. It is a reflection of chaos and entropy. We warned about disintegration and soul smashing increasing.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44625.0.html

Hindsight Man said:
JGeropoulas said:

I assure you HM, no one is becoming gay via 'peer pressure.' Young people experiment, now that homosexuality has lost a little of the cultural sting that it once had, more kids may experiment. More may come out, but I doubt the actual numbers of folks who are attracted to the same sex is changing.

As JG points out:

JGeropoulas said:

In reality, the opposite actually does happen (or did, a generation ago) very often: closeted homosexuals "become" straight (either through mind-splitting repression or conscience-damaging deception) and get married due to peer pressure AND society's pressure (direct and indirect). Of course this leads only to depression, drug abuse, infidelity, self-delusion and ultimately family break-ups.

This is also why I have an issue with the whole LGBTQIA+ 'intersectionality' and 'inclusiveness' vibe. They'll literally include anyone and everyone under the rainbow, and that's been used to shield pathological people from persecution. In Europe they've argued that pedophilia was a sexual orientation and now we have demonic drag queens reading to children in a library in California...

Puck said:
Hindsight Man said:
JGeropoulas said:

I assure you HM, no one is becoming gay via 'peer pressure.' Young people experiment, now that homosexuality has lost a little of the cultural sting that it once had, more kids may experiment. More may come out, but I doubt the actual numbers of folks who are attracted to the same sex is changing.

As JG points out:

JGeropoulas said:

This is also why I have an issue with the whole LGBTQIA+ 'intersectionality' and 'inclusiveness' vibe. They'll literally include anyone and everyone under the rainbow, and that's been used to shield pathological people from persecution. In Europe they've argued that pedophilia was a sexual orientation and now we have demonic drag queens reading to children in a library in California...

In case I came across that way,no I'm not afraid that people are gonna catch ''the gay flu''.I'm more interested in environmental factors contributing to it,such as bringing a little boy to a gay pride parade where men wear assless chaps and strap-ons like it's a virtue.We've all seen pictures like that by this point where little boys are twerking in a group of grown men egging them on,so please don't tell me that environment doesn't play a role in sexual development.Also,is there any way to test how many closeted gays there are?I honestly don't know,but I doubt the numbers are astronomical.

Back
Top Bottom