Session 14 October 2017

Puck said:
I assure you HM, no one is becoming gay via 'peer pressure.' Young people experiment, now that homosexuality has lost a little of the cultural sting that it once had, more kids may experiment. More may come out, but I doubt the actual numbers of folks who are attracted to the same sex is changing.

I think you (and JG) are belittling the matter a bit here. It's not that being gay has "lost a little of the cultural sting", it is actively and strongly promoted on all channels! As one example among many, the song "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry comes to mind that was on the radio non-stop everywhere. Not to mention the "gay aesthetic" of most models and advertisements and so on.

I assume that the numbers of homosexuals are constant, but the problem is that so many young people are encouraged to "experiment", to change identities at a whim (both sexual orientation and gender), maybe multiple times, because it's trendy and encouraged. This is very dangerous psychologically I think. Add the fact to the mix that of course homosexuals are still facing hostility by many people (consciously or unconsciously), the dissolution of traditional marriage, general snow-flakery etc. and what you have is the perfect storm of chaos. At least that's how it looks to me.

PERLOU said:
Merci pour les titres des livres que vous proposez Laura... Mais malheureusement ils n'existent pas en Français sur Amazone...
C'est le troisième titre que vous nous indiquez qui n'ont pas de traduction en Français...
Qui pourrait me donner les titres et auteurs similaires que je puisse m'instruire ?...
Merci d'avance pour votre soutien...

Thank you for the titles of the books that you propose Laura ... But unfortunately they do not exist in French on Amazon ...
This is the third title that you indicate that have no translation in French ...
Who could give me the titles and similar authors that I can learn? ...
Thank you in advance for your support ...

Hi Perlou, j'ai trouvé ici un article de Robin Collingwood, je ne sais pas si ça fait partie du livre sur l'Idée de l'histoire ou non mais ça peut donner de l'information sur la pensée de Collingwood et c'est écrit par lui.

http://www.cairn.info/revue-cites-2002-4-page-149.htm#pa65

Hi Perlou, I found this article written by Collingwood. I don't know if it is a part of his book about the Idea of the History, but anyway it can give information about the thinking of Collingwood.

JGeropoulas said:
Also, many gays working in the media came out and asserted themselves which caused the media to reflect a more realistic image of the population (i.e. a significant part of society has a gay/bisexual orientation).

Maybe working in mainstream media is not a positive indicator at all. Regurgitating lies, keeping sheeple subdued. Fake accomplishment - i would say - at least. Maybe even a good deal of narcissism. Towing to the official line. Sellin' snake oil. What profile of persona is more than happy to conduct such deeds... :barf:

I agree with you Hindsight Man, the thing being that minority promotes it s sexuality to majority, promoting it as desirable and trendy, especially to kids who should be playing not learning about lots of sexual "orientations" that they do not even understand, and in that way you are messing with their genetics, and creating more of those, or at least very tolerant to LQBTI or whatever it is called these days, making a fertile ground for much worse things. Those kind of sexual orientations are by itself entropic if becoming widely accepted as desirable, and that is the end result of that gay pride and rainbow movements because now you have transexuals and soon by them pedophiles, and then zoophilia, bestiality, rape, etc. It is sickening Sodom and Gommorah all over again, creepy music is on and all the freaks are coming out of closets. Pedophilic Media would for sure wish there is significant number of gay and bisex. so they can join the bandwagon

Thanks for the session. I think I've finally mastered the ID/password conundrum. Hope this works...because, essentially, I have no clue.

I like the C's a lot. They always have something truly remarkable to say and seem to orient us in the fray most accurately.

Anonymous IX said:
Thanks for the session. I think I've finally mastered the ID/password conundrum. Hope this works...because, essentially, I have no clue.

I like the C's a lot. They always have something truly remarkable to say and seem to orient us in the fray most accurately.

Hi Anonymous IX,

Seeing as this is your first post, just letting you know there is the Newbies Forum and Important Notices to All Forum Members where new members usually introduce themselves. Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

Hindsight Man said:
Puck said:
Hindsight Man said:
JGeropoulas said:
This is especially important for me: "A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border." Because I was wondering what kind of energy affects more and more people to losing their minds, becoming Nazis, extremists, racists, homosexuals, bisexuals, flat-earthers ...
Homosexuality and bisexuality is not the result of "people losing their minds"! All sexual orientations are determined by genetic and childhood environmental factors, not twisted beliefs acquired later in life, as is the case with Nazis, extremists, racists and flat-earthers.

I think that (at least from my perspective) they weren't saying that gays are unnatural,rather that it's become trendy to be gay or trans or bi.In fact,the push for society wide acceptance has never been higher despite the fact that gays make up like 5% of a society.So as a result a lot of confused young people ''become'' gay through peer pressure.

I assure you HM, no one is becoming gay via 'peer pressure.' Young people experiment, now that homosexuality has lost a little of the cultural sting that it once had, more kids may experiment. More may come out, but I doubt the actual numbers of folks who are attracted to the same sex is changing.

As JG points out:

JGeropoulas said:
Young people (usually bisexual) may "experiment" with same-sex relations not necessarily because they're confused but because they're sexually aroused by both genders., It's hard to imagine peer pressure strong enough to make someone with a heterosexual orientation have sexual relations with someone of the same sex due to hard-wired aversion. And further, a heterosexual's peers would likely be other heterosexuals, so why would they pressure that person to "become gay". Instead it's more likely that gay social "role models" empower closeted gays to be honest about themselves and repudiate soul crippling shame.

In reality, the opposite actually does happen (or did, a generation ago) very often: closeted homosexuals "become" straight (either through mind-splitting repression or conscience-damaging deception) and get married due to peer pressure AND society's pressure (direct and indirect). Of course this leads only to depression, drug abuse, infidelity, self-delusion and ultimately family break-ups.

Transgenderism is a completely different issue because it's about gender identity, not sexual attraction. Identity is much more diffuse, fluid and long-developing than sexual attraction, thus more affected by social factors. People can have genuine biologically-based reasons for feeling like they have a brain that's discordant with their body. BUT they can also feel this way for purely psychological reasons, including perhaps being confused by transexual role models, or even "peer pressure".

So it may be that your viewpoint might have some validity regarding transexualism, but regarding homosexuality and bisexuality, I'm pretty surprised to see that kind of ignorance still lingers in some heterosexuals' minds.

This is also why I have an issue with the whole LGBTQIA+ 'intersectionality' and 'inclusiveness' vibe. They'll literally include anyone and everyone under the rainbow, and that's been used to shield pathological people from persecution. In Europe they've argued that pedophilia was a sexual orientation and now we have demonic drag queens reading to children in a library in California...

In case I came across that way,no I'm not afraid that people are gonna catch ''the gay flu''.I'm more interested in environmental factors contributing to it,such as bringing a little boy to a gay pride parade where men wear assless chaps and strap-ons like it's a virtue.We've all seen pictures like that by this point where little boys are twerking in a group of grown men egging them on,so please don't tell me that environment doesn't play a role in sexual development.Also,is there any way to test how many closeted gays there are?I honestly don't know,but I doubt the numbers are astronomical.
I definitely think that children should not be exposed to things that are beyond their capacity to bear emotionally or to rationally process cognitively--which are the essence of trauma. So young boys taken to a gay pride parade might become confused about some things (e.g. appropriate public vs private behaviors which might set them up to be more easily exploited by pedophiles) but I don't think that it would derail their sexual orientation, which seems to be so hardwired by such an early age that it's proven impossible to change even with extreme therapies.

JGeropoulas said:
I definitely think that children should not be exposed to things that are beyond their capacity to bear emotionally or to rationally process cognitively--which are the essence of trauma. So young boys taken to a gay pride parade might become confused about some things (e.g. appropriate public vs private behaviors which might set them up to be more easily exploited by pedophiles) but I don't think that it would derail their sexual orientation, which seems to be so hardwired by such an early age that it's proven impossible to change even with extreme therapies.

I don't know about that. With gender dysphoria all of a sudden on the rise where teenagers are one day waking up and believing themselves to be the opposite sex, or no gender at all, is very alarming and shows how susceptible human beings are to pernicious programming and manipulation of their sexual identity, which is safe to say more embedded in our hard-wiring and physiology than sexual orientation or preference. To add to it, the Gay Pride Movement seems to be the main vehicle to spread this sort of sexual hedonism "anything goes" kind of attitude where this pathological perception of sex is spreading, osit. And it is being pushed and has become very 'in your face' in today's media.

Turgon said:
JGeropoulas said:

I don't know about that. With gender dysphoria all of a sudden on the rise where teenagers are one day waking up and believing themselves to be the opposite sex, or no gender at all, is very alarming and shows how susceptible human beings are to pernicious programming and manipulation of their sexual identity, which is safe to say more embedded in our hard-wiring and physiology than sexual orientation or preference. To add to it, the Gay Pride Movement seems to be the main vehicle to spread this sort of sexual hedonism "anything goes" kind of attitude where this pathological perception of sex is spreading, osit. And it is being pushed and has become very 'in your face' in today's media.

I'm not an expert but I think that sexual preferences of a partner shouldn't be affected by the normalization of gender dysphoria but what would be changed is the social interactions between the sexes. Who you are attracted to should not change but how you interact with people can since courtship and social interactions are learnt from the environment. So if the environment becomes warped in terms of sexual/social interaction then the learnt interactions of the next generation will act in accordance with their environment. Monkey see monkey do?

Sexual preference is "programmed" very early on and changing these programs is not a very simple thing to do. So I think what may change the social behaviour and sexual interactions of people is influenced by what becomes socially acceptable/normal, if everyone is romping with everyone else(let alone pedo/bestiality/rape replacing homosexuality/transsexuality in terms of variance from the norm) then the norm is to romp everyone. Homosexual/Transexual/Cissexual? acts wouldn't become such a big deal, especially when gender dysphoria blurs the "gender" lines in the post modernist mindsets. But then this is assuming that gender dysphoria will become normalized(which is the direction it's going sadly) and I'm not sure about the effect this normalization will have on different people; OP vs Souled. Or it may have an effect similar to what egalitarian societies have on gender expression, i.e. females became more feminine and vice versa.

Am I making sense?

Thank you all for the efforts of this session and transcript. Fascinating as always with some good discussions up front on G etc.

JGeropoulas said:

Perhaps under ordinary circumstances you would be correct,but the constant assault via chemicals in food,vaccines and water as well as pesticides and psychological programming and is it surprising that such a focus regarding lgbtq has come about? I know alex jones is basically a joke yelling ''they're turning the freaking frogs gay'',yet that statement has some truth to it.Frogs change gender when exposed to the pesticide atrazine and with the gender change,obviously came about a change in sexual orientation.

Back
Top Bottom