Session 15 October 2016

Gandalf said:
mkrnhr said:
The information about the mismatch of energy profiles is intriguing. It has been discussed within the framework of a 2D creature living closely with humans making "progress". I wonder whether it may be extended to people to a certain extent.

I would think so.

Didn't the C's said somewhere that we have to be careful with "our relations" and the music/tv.. that we are listening/watching?

Psychic hygiene can be understood as a way to protect one's energy profile/learning process from external influences. Is it possible however, if the mismatch of energy profiles does extend to people, that some "harm" may come to others, inadvertently, from "internal influence"?

Thank you for this session! :flowers:

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your pup, Alana and Timótheos! :hug:

PerfectCircle said:
Anybody has idea how could tattoos attract entities?

It's probably the energetic signature of the symbol the tattoo is showing, i.e. what does the image represent, which would then somehow attract corresponding 'critters'.

Anam Cara said:
What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

I don't think you ought to feel too guilty about this Tim. Hugs to you and Alana :hug2:. It does seem to raise the issue as to what our real intentions are in making such decisions perhaps? Is it to make us feel wanted and needed or are we truly acting in the best interests of the pet concerned? It may take a period of time to determine if there are any incompatibility issues (mismatched frequencies), then the lesson would seem to be in finding a new home for our pet, despite any sense of attachment we may feel towards it?

Ysus said:
Thank you for the session and so sorry to hear about the dog's passing. Interesting that you both thought of taking the dog back initially. Reminds me to pay attention to warning signs, which often occur early in situations.

Yes, we did both voice on a couple of occasions at the beginning that he might have been more than we could handle, but instead of listening to each other and this internal voice, we listened to the other one that said, "we will try harder, if we are presented with this challenge we have to face it, it is perhaps another lesson we have to learn". Thinking of taking him back was felt as doing him disservice. But it was disservice to him that we kept him, because we did not consider the real needs he had or that we would not be able to meet them. A lesson still.

adam7117 said:
As you well know, our existence here, by its very definition is filled with lapses of awareness and this is how we learn and grow. Otherwise, we would be in a different density. Those lessons are valuable and may even help others in their struggles - in fact, this is happening right now and your lesson is having an impact on the rest of the group; we are all learning from this.

That's the only thing that gives me some hope from this event. It is an invaluable lesson, a lesson I don't wish on any of you. I am very sad to hear that two of our members also face now a similar situation. I only hope that you all learn along with us, and if our very painful lesson prevents such a situation from happening again, then our puppy's untimely death was not in vain.

Thank you all for your support. :hug2: :love:

domi said:
Laura said:
Consider Fabric's hearing of a voice calling his name.

I've had this happen at least once recently. I was asleep and I swear somebody called my name and I woke up.
I then asked asked my wife if she called my name but she said she didn't.

I've had experiences before where I thought I heard something which would then wake me up. And I would just attribute that to being in a sleepy dreamy state. However in this case I heard my name, which woke me up and then, after I sat up fully awake and alert listening, I heard it again a second time quite clearly.

First of all, thanks for the session!

Aiming said:
PerfectCircle said:

It's probably the energetic signature of the symbol the tattoo is showing, i.e. what does the image represent, which would then somehow attract corresponding 'critters'.

I was also thinking that tattoos create a psychological feedback loop. Let's say you have a highly visible tattoo. In interacting with people, they might act differently towards you, which makes you act different (as we are social beings). In turn your personality fits how you were treated.

It's just that using the terms entities, etc, seem too hard to verify and might be some sort of C's codeword for subconscious programs.

Same with the dog situation. Interesting insight into the personality of the dog interacting with the owner. It's like a relationship, if you aren't colinear or knowledgeable about communicating, you have a wide hole into feeding the subconscious which can manipulate us from the inside out- The predator's mind!

Alana said:
Anam Cara said:
What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

I don't think you ought to feel too guilty about this Tim. Hugs to you and Alana :hug2:. It does seem to raise the issue as to what our real intentions are in making such decisions perhaps? Is it to make us feel wanted and needed or are we truly acting in the best interests of the pet concerned? It may take a period of time to determine if there are any incompatibility issues (mismatched frequencies), then the lesson would seem to be in finding a new home for our pet, despite any sense of attachment we may feel towards it?

Ysus said:
Thank you for the session and so sorry to hear about the dog's passing. Interesting that you both thought of taking the dog back initially. Reminds me to pay attention to warning signs, which often occur early in situations.

Yes, we did both voice on a couple of occasions at the beginning that he might have been more than we could handle, but instead of listening to each other and this internal voice, we listened to the other one that said, "we will try harder, if we are presented with this challenge we have to face it, it is perhaps another lesson we have to learn". Thinking of taking him back was felt as doing him disservice. But it was disservice to him that we kept him, because we did not consider the real needs he had or that we would not be able to meet them. A lesson still.

adam7117 said:
As you well know, our existence here, by its very definition is filled with lapses of awareness and this is how we learn and grow. Otherwise, we would be in a different density. Those lessons are valuable and may even help others in their struggles - in fact, this is happening right now and your lesson is having an impact on the rest of the group; we are all learning from this.

That's the only thing that gives me some hope from this event. It is an invaluable lesson, a lesson I don't wish on any of you. I am very sad to hear that two of our members also face now a similar situation. I only hope that you all learn along with us, and if our very painful lesson prevents such a situation from happening again, then our puppy's untimely death was not in vain.

Whilst I think I understand in theory what has been said. I feel this must be one of the harshest lessons anyone could be given. Granted it is something that must be learned from but from a 3 d perspective I don't know how you can be seen to off been in error. I think one of you said in a previous post that you had bonded and trained your pup to some extent it seems you did as much as you could. I am so sorry for your loss and I feel many people would have done exactly as you to did. Heart braking but I don't know if I could of sent the pup back when you were actually getting somewhere with the training. Sorry if I'm not fully grasping what's been said.

Laura said:
Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.

Well, I thought about that awhile and since the whole country is pretty disgusted with the PTB, maybe this is the way that 4D STS has planned it? Maybe it's like Protocol 12 about the press, only here about politics: they create the opposition that appears in all ways to be legit, but in fact, is just as controlled as the ones we know about.

I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.

Obama in 2008 during his campaign was also all ''anti-establishment.'' He wanted to label GMO, treasured civil liberties, spoke against the banks and told how military interventions are not the solution.

And what happened, the complete opposite. And it even happened at a faster rate than during the Bush administration because the ''Obama spell'' of promise and chance was blinding people.

So what to expect when Trump is controlled opposition. More of the same and worse and at a faster rate, because again. Another deception is at play.

We have to wait and see if Trump is controlled opposition. I doubt it because this guy turned his whole campaign upside down when he became the Republican nominee. Like he suddenly against all orders began to took it seriously. So things didn't go as planned, or some plans where chanced afterwards. Either by himself or the PTB.

Whatever the cause, to me he just looks like an loose cannon. He isn't conscience dominated. He is just another Ego maniac. Like Italy's Berlusconi. They are not evil persee, just idiots. And people like that would rather play ball with their overlords than take a risk for humanity. So I don't expect anything to chance really.

And if I am wrong and Trump is 100% controlled opposition. Well, say your prayers I suppose.

Laura said:
Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.

Well, I thought about that awhile and since the whole country is pretty disgusted with the PTB, maybe this is the way that 4D STS has planned it? Maybe it's like Protocol 12 about the press, only here about politics: they create the opposition that appears in all ways to be legit, but in fact, is just as controlled as the ones we know about.

I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.

With the media so biased and in favour of Hillary, it would make one think that Trump is the anti-establishment candidate and actually the lesser of two evils. I know I've thought that way about him recently after watching the two debates. After all, he has said some things on air that is the truth, like about Obama and Clinton's connection to ISIS, which to me was a bombshell that he would say that on national television. But Trump is the only political candidate out there that has made overtly extreme remarks regarding immigrants and has incited violence at his rallies whereas Hillary is still playing politics and political correctness. So maybe there is a big difference between having a candidate that is secretly a neocon but says what she thinks people want to hear as opposed to Trump who is outright and blatant yet will still receive the vote.

Which really makes me wonder about how the media has been playing this out. If we assume that a large majority of the american population believe MSM is BS, and if MSM is pushing Hillary as the candidate to vote for and add to that Trump's anti-establishment bravado, then it's entirely possible that the one's pulling the strings are actually looking for the opposite to happen than what can be immediately assumed to happen through mainstream propaganda. In other words, by pushing for Hillary, they are actually expecting Trump to win.

bjorn said:
Whatever the cause, to me he just looks like an loose cannon. He isn't conscience dominated. He is just another Ego maniac. Like Italy's Berlusconi. They are not evil persee, just idiots. And people like that would rather play ball with their overlords than take a risk for humanity. So I don't expect anything to chance really.

Didn't they say the same thing about Hitler?

Thank you all..a nice surprise to see this new session yesterday. Sorry to hear about the loss of the puppy.

WIN 52 said:
About a week ago, after dusk, my roommate and I both heard a screeching noise from outside. Both of us are outdoors people and we agreed that the noise was kinda like the noise that a raptor type animal would make. The dogs barked a bit but didn't seem to want to go out and investigate and bark furiously. We agreed that it was dark out so it wasn't likely to be any raptor type of animal. The screech did seem to be up in the trees and not on the ground. I did venture out onto the front deck for a smoke but was reluctant to go out from under the eve. The noise came from out back.

Well, I have heard most all of the animals that it could have been. This screeching noise was new to me.

Mothman? I did think about it, which is why I was reluctant to leave the shelter of the deck. What exactly do these guys do, other than hang around scaring people? Can they attack you?

Apparently being in the presence of one can cause Klieg conjunctivitis or eye burn (reading again from eyewitness accounts in Point Pleasant). Due to exposure from ultraviolet rays..

Btw I also heard a strange screeching noise last year in the night while camping on the Oregon coast. This is the post I created about it: Strange/frightening animal sound while camping. Was similar to the otherworldly noise I heard near my skylight one night, the year before that I think. Both sounded similar to the screech that a barn owl makes but not exactly..it fluctuated in pitch more. Anyway, could you have heard a barn owl or screech owl?

Also, I didn't mention this when I posted about it last year (thought it was really silly to even consider it at the time-now it seems absurd that I omitted it) but I remember eventually joking to my cousin about the sound at the campsite being Bigfoot. Apparently there are quite a few sound clips of supposed Bigfoot too. Didn't find that close of a match except for recently when I wasn't actively looking for it. I can try and locate it again if anyone's interested. Anyway, the thought of Mothman, even baby Mothman is more frightening.

Alana said:

Big hug to you both. :flowers: :hug2:

[quote author= Turgon]Didn't they say the same thing about Hitler? [/quote]

many leaders present themselves like ego maniacs. Are they all the next Hitler? Like president-Duterte of the Philippines. Who actually seems like a guy which can do some good. But he has a colorful way of presenting himself.

Naming someone Hitler just because he can't hide his enormous Ego is a bit to easy. OSIT.

The only thing Trump has in commen with the guy so far is his stance on Muslims, immigrants and inciting violence during rallies. and it all feels terrible nostalgic. I know.

They are a lot of 'big ifs' concerning Trump. Can we really conclude that he is 100% evil and controlled opposition. I suppose we can't of yet. Hence me naming other possible alternatives.

But whatever, whoever wins, everyone loses.

[quote author= Turgon]then it's entirely possible that the one's pulling the strings are actually looking for the opposite to happen than what can be immediately assumed to happen through mainstream propaganda. In other words, by pushing for Hillary, they are actually expecting Trump to win.[/quote]

That's assuming everything is tightly controlled. But they do make mistakes. Just look at Brexit.

Only thing that I find really suspicious is how they let a women with dementia run for president. That's just freaking dumb. Are they really that stupid and wishfully thought this could end well? Or was it by design to let her fail?

bjorn said:
[quote author= Turgon]Didn't they say the same thing about Hitler?

many leaders present themselves like ego maniacs. Are they all the next Hitler?
[/quote]

Well, the world stage has changed, so there are few countries who could produce a force like the Nazis. America being one of them. But back in the 30's, members of the German Gov't and elite thought that Hitler was an idiot and easily controlled, until he got into power. Trump is also good at galvanizing strong emotions in the American public, inciting major xenophobia. I do find it interesting that forum members (myself included) started coming to a conclusion that Trump wasn't so bad as originally thought. Because in some strange way he does seem like a huge change from what's been commonplace in American politics.

bjorn said:
The only thing Trump has in commen with the guy so far is his stance on Muslims, immigrants and inciting violence during rallies. and it all feels terrible nostalgic. I know.

And it's the first time I've seen something like that in American politics. So it's setting a precedence for something. And is that opening the door to accepted overt fascism in the States. It seems like Trump was allowed to enter the Republican race as a sideshow and that him winning surprised everyone. Was that, at some level by design? He was already a popular figure and the American public worship celebrities. So he would have a distinct advantage over any other candidate simply because of that. As Franklin Roosevelt said "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Although that might be giving too much credit to the PTB.

Niall said:
rylek said:
...it got me thinking about how in certain cultures, like China and Japan, they are considered a taboo for ordinary people. This has been the case for hundreds, even thousands of years. They are associated with negativity and negative elements in society - criminals, gang members, basically people heavily invested in negativity. I wonder to what extent they were back then aware about the anchoring of attachments/negative patterns and the possible negative impacts of tattoos in general.

Yeah, I read that in Song China, criminals would be tattooed as punishment, thus showing the wider public that they are criminals. The first two crimes received tats on the shoulders, then the third (and so on) were placed on their faces.

Here we are 800 years later and people voluntarily put them all over the place :umm:
Not sure if it's going too far, slaves would also get branded with tattoos on their faces to mark their status as property of their masters who had complete control over their lives.

Elsewhere, like the Maori in New Zealand would use facial tattoos as sign of rank and to make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex. Interestingly, another way to get the tattoos done would actually be to have them chiseled on one's face.

Divide By Zero said:
First of all, thanks for the session!

Aiming said:
PerfectCircle said:

I was also thinking that tattoos create a psychological feedback loop. Let's say you have a highly visible tattoo. In interacting with people, they might act differently towards you, which makes you act different (as we are social beings). In turn your personality fits how you were treated.

Also the act of getting a tattoo - motivation in the first place, time, place etc. - might serve as an imprint of that particular energy at the time. And if all of it were not beneficial in the first place that energy could be a permanent influence of the individual's energy field - as you say, a sort of psychological feedback loop.

But this is just a speculation that occurred to me :)

[quote author= Turgon]Well, the world stage has changed, so there are few countries who could produce a force like the Nazis. America being one of them. But back in the 30's, members of the German Gov't and elite thought that Hitler was an idiot and easily controlled, until he got into power. Trump is also good at galvanizing strong emotions in the American public, inciting major xenophobia. I do find it interesting that forum members (myself included) started coming to a conclusion that Trump wasn't so bad as originally thought. Because in some strange way he does seem like a huge change from what's been commonplace in American politics.[/quote]

Scary thing here is that the infrastructure for police state & holocaust are already in place. So Trump can just skip this process and go right towards the final conclusion.

This build up process towards totalitarianism that would definitely expose him as the new Hitler has already done for him. So it makes it harder to notice.

If Trump gets (s)elected, everyone is expecting this big chance right. What if suddenly right after the election those ''dirty'' nukes goes off in the US. And everyone attention is suddenly elsewhere because of fear, that will give Trump enough room to make everyone forget about his anti establishment rhetoric and go full fascist.

I mean, let's also consider the possible upcoming economic depression in this picture. (Economic depression might be triggered of those nukes go off) I never saw Hillary capable of directing all that anger and hate away from their ivory towers. (Status Quo) And many people will be angry when they lose their jobs, income, pensions, pride etc

Trump with his rallies and inciting violence always seemed like the perfect guy to direct all that anger and hate. Blame the immigrants, blame Muslims. Blame whatever. (We all know who will get the blame if those nukes go off)

No matter how you look at it, he has proven to be the man capable of carrying and directing all that hate.

I think that full totalitarianism and fascism was always on the agenda for the USA. Maybe it's the right time to usher it in?

Lots of folks are definitely angry on the establishment, the PTB just have to direct that anger away from the Establishment by someone who is supposedly the people's Anti-Establishment warrior while he blames immigrants and Muslims for everything.

[quote author= Turgon]And it's the first time I've seen something like that in American politics. So it's setting a precedence for something. And is that opening the door to accepted overt fascism in the States. It seems like Trump was allowed to enter the Republican race as a sideshow and that him winning surprised everyone. Was that, at some level by design?[/quote]

You're right. It you want to make a hero out of someone. Paint him as the underdog and a people's champion. And how better to do that than to give this man an exciting 'fight' with a lot of cliffhangers. Someone who fights for the people and against the Establishment.

I mean, the way how the MSM has been treating Trump is just ridiculous. And especially their censorhip on Hillary. In fact, if they really wanted Hillary as president. How come most of what they did seemed counterproductive? They only made Trump more popular through their way of biased reporting. Or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom