Session 15 October 2016

Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.

Thanks so very much for posting another illuminating session. So many areas were touched on giving us much to think about and process. Rereading will be a must.
I love dogs and so the information regarding our 2D companions was most timely. I don't have any tattoos but I do fear for the many who do; what can they do to prevent attachments?
Things do seem to be escalating. Working on my awareness and keeping my head and heart aligned with God of love and light will continue to be a high priority for me.
Keep up the great work. You guys are amazing!!

Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

Interesting. This session comes to mind:

Session 16 Oct 1994 said:
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth represent and why is it like a lions?

A: Noisy and boastful.

Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to manifest?

A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about a new world order?

Q: (L) The United States?

A: Close. Elements of same.

Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the Beast?

A: Initially.

Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..." What does this mean?

A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.

Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?

A: World Body Politic.

Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to exert his authority and exercise his will during 42 months..."

A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in terms of audio and video media.

Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group, this beast are going to...

A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.

Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy people and to overcome them and power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and every tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and tribulations of those who refuse to submit?

A: No. See previous answer.

Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?

A: Supercomputer.

Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?

A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient or disobedient.

Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"

A: Beast.

Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?

A: All.

Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"

A: Follow the leader.

Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land; he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a dragon..." What does this signify?

A: Other faces of the same entity.

Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb? A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?

A: Confusion by contradiction.

Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?

A: Same face of the Beast.

Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??

A: Same.

Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the former beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems to say that there is a second beast that is different from the first beast but you are saying that it is just another face of the beast...

A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another; government another et cetera.

Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?

A: As represented by religion.

Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?

A: Aliens perform "miracles".

Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?

A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.

Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?

A: Total control once deception is complete.

Let's also not forget the parallels to Hitler and Nazi Germany: Hitler, too, said many of the right things that appealed to the population. But in the same breath, he pronounced the Jews as being the menace. Trump, too, says many right things, but also blames the Muslims. Like Hitler, he accuses the establishment, but still believes in a "great America", failing to address the deeper problems. Like Hitler, he is "Clown-like"...

I dunno either, but this interpretation may be something to keep in mind?

ADDED: bjorn, the scenario you described doesn't seem too far-fletched to me, that could well have been the plan (or one plan). But if so, maybe it was designed for a timeline without Putin's Russia? I'm not sure such a plan could work out globally in the current multipolar world. Just speculating here of course.

Thank you for the new session! :flowers:

Tim, and Alana, I'm sorry to hear about puppy. :hug:

Yup, definitely something really evil going on - as usual; what else is new in the history of humanity? But I think many non-linear effects are going to coalesce and the Powers That Be will continue to be confronted with more surprises. Well, in the overall scheme of things, there's isn't much hope for most of humanity on the one hand, but the nonlinear aspects of complex systems and an open universe makes everything in flux (up to a point, after which the consequences of how things were going will be "sealed"). We'll have to wait and see, while doing our best to be our best and act for Truth.

Timotheos, try not to be too hard on yourself (I kinda know how you must be feeling), learn and apply from now on what you can. :hug2:

I am so sorry to hear about Buddy, Alana and Timotheos. It’s distressing how our choices in pets can unknowingly hurt them (or others) in the long run. You both did have the thought to return him, so the awareness was there and but as they often do, emotions got in the way. I wouldn’t let the loss prevent you guys from getting another doggie at some point. Big hugs to you both. :hug2:

On the Trump/Hillary thing, Laura’s post a couple of pages back and Luc’s session reference provokes a lot of thought about it. It’s all pretty creepy. The next few weeks should be quite interesting.

I hope your knee heals quicky, Laura :flowers:

Thanks so much for this new session :)
I wish that Laura leg recovers completely.

On the subject of tattoos: I always had an intuitive strong rejection to the idea of accepting a tattoo in my body. It was a feeling of that I exposed to a danger or something that violates my being if I accept that.

After analyzing this intuition in my mind I came to the following conclusion:
firstly, if someone accepts a permanent mark himself he is violating his own freewill in the future. Even if he is applying his present freewill, he are denying his future freedom to remove tattoo and all it represents. Move to be a slave of the subject that represents the tattoo. In second place, a tattoo is the result of not accept and love his own body as is, as the expression more pure possible in the physical world of his own soul. By what means denying himself and accept permanently a brand, and the energy that the brand represents, to invade his own being and submit to it, at least in the specific aspect that represents the tattoo.

While tattoos fashion has been sold as an expression of freedom, I rather see it as a denial of self freedom.

It would can explain why tattoos can anchor attachments.

With regard to the possibilities of Trump versus Hillary:
To first view seems to the cassiopaeans point to a future very open, with many possibilities. But after a second look, I think what they are really indicating is not possible political alternatives to the current way of USA, but rather there is a level of growing chaos. Chaos = uncertainty = rising lurches toward any end, increasingly less expected. Anything unexpected can happen.

Both if Trump wins as if Hillary wins as if there is an alternative to Hillary, the result will lead to a greater degree of chaos, either by internal struggles, either to try and change the power pyramid to putting everything upside up, or by the continuity (or even worse) of bad policies (which very reminiscent of the decline of the Roman Empire and other Empires).

I not remember the exact session in which the casiopeos said something like that we had reached the point of no turning back, and everything will be in the growing chaos until the wave turn over everything. And this seems to be a clear example of this process. After all, the growing chaos in the heart of the USA Government is not merely a reflection of what they themselves have been planting in the world, and that comes back to them.

Javi said:
I not remember the exact session in which the casiopeos said something like that we had reached the point of no turning back, and everything will be in the growing chaos until the wave turn over everything. And this seems to be a clear example of this process. After all, the growing chaos in the heart of the USA Government is not merely a reflection of what they themselves have been planting in the world, and that comes back to them.

Excuse me, I think that I have not written correctly in English the preceding (last) sentence (english is difficult for me). I wanted to say:

I not remember the exact session in which the cassiopaeans said something like that we had reached the point of no turning back, and everything will be in the growing chaos until the wave turn over everything. And this seems to be a clear example of this process. After all, the growing chaos in the heart of the USA Government is nothing more than a reflection of what they themselves have been planting in the world, and that comes back to them.

Thank you for the thought-provoking session!

About the thinning of the veil: I have a very sensitive person close to me who is seeing, sensing, and hearing quite a bit of 'high strangeness' activity, and this has been picking up a lot over the past year, and particularly over the past few months. It is already affecting his sleep.

Thanks for the new session, really interesting!!!

About the tattoos I'm a little puzzled. As a tattoo artist, I have many tattoos, the vast majority are Celtic designs or viking symbols, and as such, I am in contact with people who want to get a tattoo and the truth that the reasons are varied, are those who do with a very emotional meaning, and others who make them just for fashion, to belong to the "group" or be part of a stereotype. Yet I am aware that most who get a tattoo (myself included) is basically to try to "prove" something, a thought, an idea, etc, as if it were a "calling card" which is not need to use words to publicize certain emotions (maybe some kind of attachments before the tattoo and was solidified after). Maybe some kind of ego was involved there. I am also aware that we are putting on our skin ink (although the approved specifically for tattooing) are not 100% sure what it contains. For the moment I will continue researching this topic.

mkrnhr said:
Condolences for the loss and sorry for the horrible experience.
The information about the mismatch of energy profiles is intriguing. It has been discussed within the framework of a 2D creature living closely with humans making "progress". I wonder whether it may be extended to people to a certain extent.

I would think so.

Didn't the C's said somewhere that we have to be careful with "our relations" and the music/tv.. that we are listening/watching?

Thank you for posting this thought-provoking session. :rockon:

A couple of things. Firstly, I was moved by the following comment by Timótheos:

Timótheos said:
What is distressing is the thought that it was because of our mismatched frequencies that resulted in his untimely passing. He was only 6 months old and I wonder what kind of long and happy life he might have had if his was paired with a more suitable family. It goes to show how a lack of awareness can quickly turn to disaster and we must bear responsibility for that.

I am so sorry about your loss. It must be very painful for you both and the puppy was just beginning his life with you. But please don't be too hard on yourselves. As you well know, our existence here, by its very definition is filled with lapses of awareness and this is how we learn and grow. Otherwise, we would be in a different density. Those lessons are valuable and may even help others in their struggles - in fact, this is happening right now and your lesson is having an impact on the rest of the group; we are all learning from this.

Also, gosh, who woulda thought that your puppy would become attached by a negative entity and run out to his peril? It's not easy to have this width of awareness! Also, by the sound of the session, this was also a personal attack on both of you and should be seen as such. Maybe not getting another puppy is giving up on yourselves and your demonstrated ability to learn - and will result in not finding another fabulous animal companion.

Laura said:
So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

Yeah this is where I am at, too. Despite all the sensible and factual arguments made against Hillary Clinton, I just can't shake off the feeling that Donald Trump will make a true totalitarian ruler if he wins presidency.

It's like the history is repeating itself and we are back in 1932, just before the German presidential elections. How Hitler came to power as interesting - the actual winner of those elections died two years into his term which allowed Hitler to take over. Quick summary here:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932

Watching the presidential debates is only solidifying this impression in me - he just has this way about himself that is captivating to people and I think it is a huge warning sign. And I reckon he plays on fringe groups and his comments about Putin were manipulative. Also, the Trump we know now may completely flip once he is in, mad with power - and, potentially, manipulated by hyperdimensional parties. Any of this sound familiar? Wasn't Hitler an artist once (albeit a real crap one). Wasn't the IIWW a "trial run" of sorts?

I dunno either but it will be interesting to watch. Sounds like he will get in, in some way, based on the following subtle remark:

Q: (Beau) If Trump is elected, will he actually change American foreign policy?

A: Will try.

By the way, it turns out that Hillary's dementia diagnosis is not news. There are lots of Google hits for "hillary clinton dementia" and then there is that "fake" diagnosis of Subcortical Vascular Dementia leaked in a photograph. Well, whether fake or not, now I think it was a clue seeded by somebody in the know.

Guess we shall know soon enough - it's about 4 years on average before a person is severely affected or dies from the disease.

hillarymedicalrecords-by-lisa-bardack-md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom