Session 15 October 2016

Thanks for that session Luc! It makes me think about all the attacks against Republicans. The recent attack on a Republican headquarters in NC, and all the videos of people who go to DNC rallys as 'Trump supporters' and get verbally and sometimes verbally assaulted. There's a lot of fear surrounding Trump, which could give way given time and circumstances to something like adoration. Especially if once in office he does try and make positive changes. But Obama I think had a similar idea in mind when he first got into office, and that didn't last very long. Of course, there wasn't the Putin we have now back then, so that might change things.

As for the dirty nuke by 'terrorists', I wonder if the C's might have meant something more like the Hebdo or 9/11 attacks that weren't exactly radioactive in the physical since, but did have serious fallout. I wouldn't exclude the possibility of a false-flag attack with a nuclear weapon, but just thinking that what Joe had written in his most recent article was pretty much the same as what was said by the C's. There won't be WW3, but the West could lash out in all directions.

Thank you Galatea for asking about the killer clowns. It's been on my mind what kind of frequency and possible entities that these people were identifying with by running around and terrorizing people. Add to this the question about tattoos and the recent rise in killer clown tattoos, and it's horrifying how many people are losing the plot and going full bore into the STS reality. I mean, what kind of person gets that stuff etched into their skin!?

Laura said:
Session Date: October 15th 2016

[…]

(L) I would imagine that Trump, if he were to get it, he's in for his own set of surprises...

A: Yes

[…]

Q: (Beau) If Trump is elected, will he actually change American foreign policy?

A: Will try.

Q: (Pierre) Doesn't mean he will succeed.

(Joe) If you try...

(Pierre) That's better than...

A: Too many variables.

Q: (L) So, too many variables to make a call on that.

luc said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

I dunno. It just all seems like something very deeply evil is going on.

Laura, I do hope your leg heals up soon.

The above is all very interesting. The line about Trump being in for some surprises should he be elected reminds me (once again) of the Tarpley book, Synthetic Terror, in which is described the coup that happened on 9/11. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Pearl et. al. (the Neoncons, in other words) seized power and literally held a gun to Bush's head. Trump, especially given he is backed by these same characters, will no doubt be up against the exact same thing.

On the other hand, is a gun really needed if Trump already appears to be Neo-Fascist? But maybe with regard to Putin he'll be put in his place.

luc said:
Interesting. This session comes to mind:

Session 16 Oct 1994 said:
Q: (L) "His mouth was like that of a lion..." What does mouth represent and why is it like a lions?

A: Noisy and boastful.

Q: (L) Who is noisy and boastful and how is this going to manifest?

A: Economic power structure. Lion is powerful and commands attention by roaring. Who has been speaking loudly about a new world order?

Q: (L) The United States?

A: Close. Elements of same.

Q: (L) "One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound, but his death stroke was healed and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration..." What does it mean that one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) The aliens will seem to be a deadly wound to the Beast?

A: Initially.

Q: (L) "But his death stroke was healed, and the whole earth went after the Beast with amazement and admiration..." What does this mean?

A: Initial fear gives way to worship and admiration.

Q: (L) "They fell down and gave homage to the dragon because he had bestowed on the beast all of his dominion and authority..." Who is this dragon?

A: World Body Politic.

Q: (L) And who is this Beast?

A: New World Order aka Brotherhood aka Lizzies aka antichrist.

Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to exert his authority and exercise his will during 42 months..."

A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in terms of audio and video media.

Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group, this beast are going to...

A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.

Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy people and to overcome them and power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and every tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and tribulations of those who refuse to submit?

A: No. See previous answer.

Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?

A: Supercomputer.

Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?

A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient or disobedient.

Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"

A: Beast.

Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?

A: All.

Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"

A: Follow the leader.

Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) "Then I saw another Beast rising up out of the land; he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke like a dragon..." What does this signify?

A: Other faces of the same entity.

Q: (L) What does it mean that he had two horns like a lamb? A lamb doesn't have horns. Why does it say he has horns?

A: Confusion by contradiction.

Q: (L) And what does the lamb represent?

A: Same face of the Beast.

Q: (L) What does it mean he "spoke like a dragon"??

A: Same.

Q: (L) "He exerts all the power and right of control as the former beast in his presence and causes the earth and those who dwell upon it to exalt and deify the beast whose deadly wound was healed and worship him..." Well, it seems to say that there is a second beast that is different from the first beast but you are saying that it is just another face of the beast...

A: Yes. Look at it this way, aliens one face; God another; government another et cetera.

Q: (L) Did you mean to say that God was another face of the beast?

A: As represented by religion.

Q: (L) "He performs great signs, startling miracles, even making fire fall from the sky to the earth in men's sight.." What does that mean?

A: Aliens perform "miracles".

Q: (L) And what is the "image" of the Beast?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) What does it mean to have been wounded by the sword and still live?

A: Perceived as scary then Godlike.

Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?

A: Total control once deception is complete.

Let's also not forget the parallels to Hitler and Nazi Germany: Hitler, too, said many of the right things that appealed to the population. But in the same breath, he pronounced the Jews as being the menace. Trump, too, says many right things, but also blames the Muslims. Like Hitler, he accuses the establishment, but still believes in a "great America", failing to address the deeper problems. Like Hitler, he is "Clown-like"...

Interesting material, Luc, in the context of a Trump presidency.

I remember reading about how the entire population would be begging for authoritarian rule at some point, and we seem to have arrived at such a time.

On the subject of high strangeness..

.. this might be termed a Bluebeard or predator type dream. I had it maybe a week or so ago. The location in the dream was my own home, and so it was not an imaginary dreamscape, which made it all the more disturbing. Three men (very young seeming) came on the property, one knocking at the door. Just as I unlocked the door I knew I'd made a mistake. The man grabbed me and was holding me at the door, while the other two came up the stairs. I knew then that I'd be raped and killed. I tried screaming, but all I could do was sort of moan. Then I awoke, and my husband came in the bedroom saying he heard me screaming.

The next night my husband dreamt some "entity" (he had no description) was squatting on his chest, and he could barely breath. That's when he awoke.

.. not sure.. but could this tie into this idea of the veil thinning? I mean, predator dreams aren't particularly unusual, although one tends to have them fairly rarely, so it's the timing, I guess. Also, why did my husband have that dream immediately after mine? That seems particularly unusual.

.. hey, what's that salt thing you do?.. sprinkle it on the floor along the walls for protection?

Edit=Quote

Thank you very much for the new session!

As always, thought provoking and much to ponder. The tattoo comments were especially interesting, considering how in recent years tattoos have become commonplace, whereas at one time, it was quite rare to see. Seems like, as usual, the styles and trends promoted by the media have an underlying evil purpose!

Laura said:
(Windmill knight) Is the situation in Syria going to escalate to a third world war as some people think?

A: No. But there may be a terrorist dirty nuke or two!

Q: (L) And when you say, "terrorist", we assume that that should be in quotes?

It seems to me Russia is acting "acodingly" to US instalation of missils and missil deffence systems of NATO with its own, but in reality the are working against the clock keeping them busy in this war preparation game while in reality Russia is aiming at something else. Maybe "waiting for things to expose more and more globally" so as to bring more and more awareness.
The influence of the US military and control is being destroyed from the inside, while openly they can't attack Russia but through its terrorits.
It sounds pretty bad but it seems the C's statement points that Russia is not blinded by pride and can see all the possibilites this situation is presenting, they are not going to allow a ww3 kind of conflict with irresponsible actions on their part.

The US is pocking Russia and pocking, but they are aware the US is counting on a conflict based reaction and Russia using this to keep them busy and insecure. Who knows, maybe the installation of the NATO missil systems throught Europe turns out to work against NATO and the US in the end.

PS: isn't it funny that ISIS has budget for semi-nuke missils and "officially" wage a war against world powers for so long, but when there are these domestic attacks in the US they can only afford pressure cooker domestic explosives? Their lying is becoming more and more lame.

Thanks for another interesting session. I enjoyed the dialog on attachments to our 2D companions. Also, I would like to thank you for the delivery of the crystals. I am extremely happy to receive. THANKS SOO MUCH ! ;D

Thank you for the session and so sorry to hear about the dog's passing. Interesting that you both thought of taking the dog back initially. Reminds me to pay attention to warning signs, which often occur early in situations.

Laura said:
(Windmill knight) Is the situation in Syria going to escalate to a third world war as some people think?

The other day I was thinking that somebody might set of a small nuke in Syria and blame Assad and/or Russia.

domi said:
Laura said:

The other day I was thinking that somebody might set of a small nuke in Syria and blame Assad and/or Russia.

I was thinking the opposite the other day. That a major "terrorist" incident would be planned for a city in the USA.

In the past I've had weird dreams about a bomb going off in San Francisco and being blamed on one of the CIA-sponsored Muslim terrorist groups. Somehow I survived and was trying to convince others it was a false flag, yet no one - my family, friends and neighbors - would listen as they were so furious and looking for revenge. It was extremely frustrating and I knew I was probably dying but needed to get the truth out. Talk about a nightmare.

Thankyou for the session everyone, Alana and Timotheus I am so sorry to hear about your puppy I hope you are both ok.

I found it very interesting what Andromeda said about dreams and past memories coming up, last night I sang and read to my crystals and had a dream about some people from my past, maybe 5/6 years ago that I had hurt, in the dream I got to see what I did, but had the opportunity to apologize to them. Ever since I received my crystals I have noticed that I can remember my dreams in more detail and they seem to have more depth to them.

Thanks again :flowers:

Laura said:
Consider Fabric's hearing of a voice calling his name.

I've had this happen at least once recently. I was asleep and I swear somebody called my name and I woke up.
I then asked asked my wife if she called my name but she said she didn't.

Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
As for the Hillary/Trump thing, it seems hard to grok any rational purpose to bringing Hillary down from inside her own organization; or that it would be permitted by the war hawks or media which are obviously totally behind her. Well, I was thinking back over some things the Cs said and some things that Ra said a long time ago. Cs basically said that the turmoil that was coming was designed to get people to accept totalitarian dominance. Ra said something about it being necessary for the masses to CHOOSE and that the STS have to manipulate acceptance to come out openly. Something along that line, anyway. Maybe somebody can find the passage. So, what if Trump is that totalitarian ruler that the masses have to choose en masse? What if it is Hillary who is the "really bad choice" that is being put up next to Trump to make him look good? Rather than Trump being put next to Hillary to maker HER look good?

Yes, it's hard to see it that way when the mainstream media keeps on demonising Trump so much. The only way I see them supporting Trump is that his overt personality and straightforward talk about "delicate" topics will drive a lot of media attention which can add to all the current distractions and let the players behind the scenes continue with their imperialistic plans, or so they think. Maybe the war hawks still prefer Hillary to win but think that if Trump were to become the next President they can keep him in line by blackmailing him if necessary. Just a thought.

Well, I thought about that awhile and since the whole country is pretty disgusted with the PTB, maybe this is the way that 4D STS has planned it? Maybe it's like Protocol 12 about the press, only here about politics: they create the opposition that appears in all ways to be legit, but in fact, is just as controlled as the ones we know about.

I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.

Laura said:
I think it is interesting how many people are hearing or sensing strange nocturnal creatures; perhaps it is a sign of the veil thinning. Maybe they aren't even fully in this reality to be seen? Consider Fabric's hearing of a voice calling his name. Back in the early years of the Cs experiment when I was becoming more aware of the possible reality in which ours is embedded, or from which it extrudes, I had a LOT of high strangeness things in terms of hearing, sensing, being aware of things going on in a reality that I can only describe as "adjacent" with a variable veil between. Things stabilized over time. But, what if the veil of our larger reality is thinning here and there? There certainly are a lot of odd things going on everywhere.

I was looking for a similar Ra quote and came upon the following, not sure if it's the one you were thinking of:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=free+will+orion&sr=30 said:
16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

Laura said:
I don't know if I made that entirely clear, I just don't think that Trump is as much of a thorn in their flesh as they make him out to be. And if the masses, of their own free will, elect him, knowing everything about him that we know, they they have ASKED for whatever comes afterward: blatant fascism, possibly rule by fiat.
This reminds me of mini-Trump in the UK: _http://theduran.com/becoming-british-foreign-secretary-made-boris-johnson-flip-syria/
Following his appointment as British Foreign Secretary British politician Boris Johnson has without explanation transformed from a supporter of cooperation with Bashar Al-Assad, the Syrian government and Russia in the fight against Jihadi terrorism into a supporter alongside Saudi Arabia of regime change in Syria.
People will have nothing to say because they got what they asked for, Trump, regardless of what they imagine he would do. That's the essence of "democracy": voting for persons with no say on policies.

There's actually a bit more from Ra that may be relevant taken from various Ra sessions :
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=free+will+orion&sr=30 said:
16.2 Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced against the other concept you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

69.9 Questioner: I was just guessing that since the mind/body/spirit complex is willed from the third-density body for a particular duty of service to others, that this then would create a situation primarily with respect to the first distortion where the opportunity for balancing this service by the negative service would be available and, therefore, shall I say, magically possible for the intrusion of the other polarization. Is this thinking at all correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No. The free will of the instrument is indeed a necessary part of the opportunity afforded the Orion group. However, this free will and the first distortion applies only to the instrument. The entire hope of the Orion group is to infringe upon free will without losing polarity. Thus this group, if represented by a wise entity, attempts to be clever.

11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

Back
Top Bottom