Session 17 August 2024

Yes, that's what surrounds us.

The Jedi in the movies and the actions they perform in the movies.

What are they, predator or prey?
I'm more of a Star Trek fan than Star Wars so I can't really define a Jedi (sorry). Jedi 'warriors' I'm assuming they fight, either for what they believe is right or wrong. Not sure how to answer that (good question though, should be on 'Jeopardy' lol).
Maybe I tend towards Star Trek because I like Spock, and he is logic based rather than emotional.
Hoping someone else can give you a better answer.

Yes, that's what surrounds us.

The Jedi in the movies and the actions they perform in the movies.

What are they, predator or prey?
Maybe there is third way? Being a warrior?
“a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
Castaneda

Maybe there is third way? Being a warrior?
“a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
Castaneda
Carlos Castaneda:

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.

Geez, you'd think he knew what he was talking about, lol.

As usual, the light spreads from each of these dear Sessions. Thanks to you all. :-)

—this Session: on August 17th 2024—
A: You are doing well. Help is on the way! Goodbye.
Q: (L) Oh yeah. Well, you've been telling us help is on the way for so many years, I don't believe you anymore! [laughter]​
See, it is possible that someone will eventually come to forum to assist it even more. Nevertheless, as claimed in other posts, within the Cs’ statements are carried messages within messages, like in an holographic code. So, remembering, C’s usually or maybe always deliver more than bare answers to us.

For example they may be long hinting that someones from the forum are on the way —i.e. like “Tao,” which in Chinese philosophy, amidst other things, signifies the way or code of behaviour that is in harmony with the “information roads” and so, the “help” is intrinsically linked to those ones for supposedly the benefit of all Cassiopaea people.​
January 18, 2003 Session

A: ……… Besides, help is drawing near.

Q: (A) Help. (L) Sometimes I have the feeling that when they say "help is drawing near," it really means that that our "future" is getting closer and we are going to be the ones doing the helping! [Laughter.]
A: Close, but not all.
………………………………

September 24, 2001 Session
Q: (A) We've had months of fighting, demanding and rescuing and fixing, and now it's - where are we? It appears as if it will continue. Now the point is it was probable kind of a distraction and it was kind of successful. The question is now, of course, out of many things that I can do concerning the research, what is the thing that I need to concentrate on; what are the missing parts. I need to take a decision now. Can you help?
A: Invitation will arrive soon. When it comes accept graciously. It will lead to an important change for you.
………………………………

October 5 2001 Session
A: Hello dear ones. Listen for help.
………………………………

14 August 2016 Session
A: Keep the project on track. There is more to come once the receivers are ready! Help is on the way!!!!!! Goodbye.
………………………………

12 November 2016 Session
A: Things are developing nicely. Help is close.

(Everyone) Oh!
(Pierre) So, it's not on the way anymore. It stopped.
A: And elsewhere! Goodbye.
………………………………

December 29th 2009 Session
A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!

Q: (L) You said that before... years ago! (laughter)
A: Build it...

Q: (Joe) ...and they will come!
A: Yes

Q: (L) So it was up to us to take steps to make it possible for help to come. Is that it?
A: Yes
………………………………

June 22, 2002 Session
A: Knowledge protects. You have been in "attack school" for a long time, most recently having taken a grad level course. The principles learned thusly will stand you in good stead. From the fire comes light!

Q: (A) We were several times told that "help is on the way." What kind of help?
A: When you begin to expand the potential network you will rattle a lot of bushes.
………………………………

January 10, 2002 Session
A: Just persist and be patient.

Q: Is there anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?
A: It is on the way.

Q: {Laughter.} I know that time does not exist on 6th density. However, all these months dealing with these lunatics seems like six years, or six thousand years. Well, I'm just whining.
A: Either way it will come. "Miles to go before you sleep." Keep on going. Destination will be reached.
………………………………

August 17, 2003 Session
A: Help is on the way!

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the process is that we get ourselves in trouble by doing what we have to do and then help arrives. (Galahad) Is there any potential danger from J___?.
A: Now, that's another one of those interesting questions that carries awareness in the very asking. Eh? Knowledge protects if utilized.
………………………………

July 16th 2007 Session
A: You will do what you will do. Help is on the way.

Q: (L) I would just like to know what form this help is going to take?
A: That would be cheating. Look to the skies...

So, may “help” rely on one settled in certain frequency, as well as, literally on the way?​
640px-Curious_country.jpg

Ways of the Alice’s Wonderland,
1872 L Carrol, J Tenniel
June 13, 1998 Session

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.
……………..
A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: …….(It’s VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?
A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don’t understand.
A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...
A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

I hope I don´t interrupt your topic above :) This is related to another topic from this session:

Laura said:
(Persej) Rene Quinton used seawater from a plankton-rich environment in his medical practice. Charles Schnabel promoted the health benefits of juice powder made from cereal grass grown on mineral-rich soil. Weston Price used butter from cows fed on cereal grasses as a source of activator X. Julius Hensel praised his Physiological Bread, made by fermenting the wheat flour mixed with mineral powder. It looks to me that minerals in a certain form might be the reason why those gentlemen had such positive results in their practice. Do minerals play a role in formation of beneficial information in certain foods or nourishment?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So that's a big 10-4.

(Andromeda) Didn't the C's say something about that once?

(Gaby) Trace minerals.

(L) Yeah, minerals being very important.

(Joe) And being bound up in the right food.

(Andromeda) Right.
Persej:
The C's did mention that trace minerals are important but I haven't realized what a can of worms I would open by researching in that direction. It seems that minerals have to be activated in order to produce beneficial action. The C's were always so secretive about it, which means that there is more to this than just simple health benefits.

Thank you for the session, I think that some things are finally clearing up in my mind.

I have been wondering about this part of the session on minerals and trace minerals playing "a role in formation of beneficial information in certain foods or nourishment". Thank you for posing this question. Your additional comment is very interesting. I am into reading some of the related sessions.

Session 19 july 1997,
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.
Session 5 dec 1998.
A: The question is about the mind, spirit and body, and what happens hence.

In Session 22 oct 2008, the C´s repeat again:
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.
In this session Laura gives a lot more information, also quoting other sessions.

The more I read, the more I start to grasp how multilayered this topic is.
Would it be all right for you to share further thoughts on trace minerals and activating minerals? Activation through our - the forum´s - diet? What else to consider? Probably a lot :)

Rhetorical question for everyone who is thinking about running away/refugee:
What happened to the idea of...

View attachment 100698

View attachment 100699

View attachment 100700

View attachment 100701

As to the question whether it might be a good idea to move location or country, it might be worth considering what the C's once said here in response to Laura:​

Q: (L) What did they tell us once... it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see that counts. (TK) So, we aren't gonna change what happens. There is no way we can have any appreciable effect on the underground armies... it is just a matter of changing ourselves and whoever else we can share with.

A: Correct, the cow has no effect on the health of the livestock industry...

In reality, the only safe place in the future may be 4th density, which the C's say is reached through the "White House":

Session 20 August 2001:

Q: What is important about "White House?"
A: Future Hit 4th density.
Q: Future what 4th density?
A: Hit.
Q: (A) What was the question? (L) What is important about white house.
A: Go to 4th density through there.
Q: What does white house actually mean? Is it a building, or does it have an esoteric meaning?
A: Genetic structure.

Hence, doing the "work" and building up one's magnetic centre etc. seems to be the way to go and this will presumably facilitate the change in genetic structure leading to the "White House" the C's mentioned above, a process which may be accelerated by the upcoming super nova and the Wave as it nears the Earth. In many ways this work upon self parallels the "true work" of the alchemists, which was to transform the self into a higher being or consciousness rather than merely change base metals into gold:
A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Indeed, taking the alchemist analogy further here, it may be a case that our coming experiences (lessons) will ultimately result in an individual who will become "gold tried by fire":​

1 Peter 1:6-7:

What St Peter is saying here is that just as gold is purified by fire to remove impurities and increase its value, trials and challenges can refine and strengthen the believer's faith.

So may be it doesn't matter where you are based when the s**t hits the fan, it is the person you are, or strive to be, that counts. If this all sounds a bit sanctimonious on my part, I would readily admit that I still have much work to do. And as to St Peter's reference to "faith" in the quote above, the C's also mentioned the importance of faith in connection with those who survived the Biblical Flood or Deluge, which may be equally relevant to us in this day and age:
A: It is a very broad representation. It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.

I think the question of moving or not moving is a deeply personal choice. If you are naturally drawn to or guided towards a different place, then that is the right choice for you. Same if you are guided towards staying where you are.

Yes, and our environment is 3D Earth, no matter where we are on the planet. I would also say that our energy (FRV) has more impact than being a source of information.

Not sure what you mean, since Project Paperclip happened after Nazi Germany was already gone.

I think that both perspectives can be reconciled, advice on the idea of moving can be oriented towards the fact that moving and with it expecting a change for the better is an illusion, since the problem does not lie in the place but in you, you will take your problems and lessons with you wherever you go if you do not give them the attention they deserve... that said, it seems to me that if conscience dictates it, it is okay to carry out a move as long as this does not conflict with certain illusions and responds to reasons such as wanting to preserve the body in order to serve more people.
It is worth remembering that at some point it is possible that in many places there is a degree of generalized chaos with a certain degree of varying intensity in various areas such as the climate and political-social crises, so moving to a specific place must be a decision taken carefully and as a preventive measure against an irremediably dangerous and destructive current environment, and this last of course is no guarantee of anything, so what continues to matter is who you are and what you can see.

Regarding the Quorum, I thought that perhaps it could be something like this: an STO side that seeks above all to maintain a balance since it understands the importance of this for a correct natural progression of learning of the individuals, so with this in mind it is determined how much the STS forces should be allowed to act freely.
Regarding this last polarity, it is more complicated to know exactly its relationship with this organization given the current limited information, but taking into account what we know, I speculate that perhaps the STS forces are fully aware of the STO side and more than that of the capacity they have to oppose them in pursuit of the preservation of their group and the balance itself, therefore they have no choice but to negotiate to try to get the maximum possible benefit trying to avoid a major confrontation that might not be beneficial for their plans.
The STS forces may have as their greatest enemy living in illusions, but surely the higher-ups are shrewd and intelligent enough to try to avoid the greatest damage and stagnation of their own plans.

Would it be all right for you to share further thoughts on trace minerals and activating minerals? Activation through our - the forum´s - diet? What else to consider? Probably a lot :)

Well, I have to go back to my experiments to see if my current thoughts are correct. But it would explain some interesting experiences that I was not able to reproduce. And the reason why I couldn't reproduce them was probably because I was chaising strictly material things. But what I was looking for was probably not material. And this misterious factor is connected with minerals, because that is how life starts in our world. It all starts with minerals and plants which somehow activate them. And then, if taken in a fresh form, or properly stored before meal, this factor is transfered from plants into animals and humans. And this is how you get healthy animals and human beings.

Now, for the alhemical purposes, I think that some extra steps could be done, having in mind a nature of this factor. But I have to experiment some more to determine what those steps are.

I think that both perspectives can be reconciled, advice on the idea of moving can be oriented towards the fact that moving and with it expecting a change for the better is an illusion, since the problem does not lie in the place but in you, you will take your problems and lessons with you wherever you go if you do not give them the attention they deserve... that said, it seems to me that if conscience dictates it, it is okay to carry out a move as long as this does not conflict with certain illusions and responds to reasons such as wanting to preserve the body in order to serve more people.
It is worth remembering that at some point it is possible that in many places there is a degree of generalized chaos with a certain degree of varying intensity in various areas such as the climate and political-social crises, so moving to a specific place must be a decision taken carefully and as a preventive measure against an irremediably dangerous and destructive current environment, and this last of course is no guarantee of anything, so what continues to matter is who you are and what you can see.

Regarding the Quorum, I thought that perhaps it could be something like this: an STO side that seeks above all to maintain a balance since it understands the importance of this for a correct natural progression of learning of the individuals, so with this in mind it is determined how much the STS forces should be allowed to act freely.
Regarding this last polarity, it is more complicated to know exactly its relationship with this organization given the current limited information, but taking into account what we know, I speculate that perhaps the STS forces are fully aware of the STO side and more than that of the capacity they have to oppose them in pursuit of the preservation of their group and the balance itself, therefore they have no choice but to negotiate to try to get the maximum possible benefit trying to avoid a major confrontation that might not be beneficial for their plans.
The STS forces may have as their greatest enemy living in illusions, but surely the higher-ups are shrewd and intelligent enough to try to avoid the greatest damage and stagnation of their own plans.
According to the C's, STS's greatest weakness or Achilles Heel is "wishful thinking":

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore, they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

So, in spite of their highly evolved shrewdness and intelligence, it seems that STS's wishful thinking blinds them to true reality. They only see what they want to see. This is similar in a way to human psychopaths who never look at the downside, which is what generally makes them reckless gamblers. When it comes to 3rd density human beings, I imagine that the 4D STS elite view us as mere cattle in the same way that we often view our 2D fellow occupants of this planet judging from what the C's said here:

A: Any one seeking this can accomplish it. Do you really believe the "Zetas" would expend energy warning humans about impending earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, if they wanted humans to perceive the gray aliens as the good guys they would! That's what occurs to me when I think about it.

A: How much energy do you expend warning squirrels about fires?

Hence, if you think that your plan is infallible, are you really going to worry about what STO forces might do to derail it, especially if you think you have all the bases covered? This brings to mind the best (or should that be worst) of the James Bond villains who feel their megalomaniac plans will succeed regardless of what Commander Bond may do. However, Bond always wins in the end and the villains usually end up dead and their plans in ruin.

Having followed comments concerning the Quorum on this thread, the one thing I don't think has been mentioned yet (apologies in advance if it has and I missed it) is the relationship the C's have with the Quorum:

Session 16 October 1994:​

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

Thus, the C's admit here that the Quorum are in regular contact with them. This makes me wonder what is the nature of this contact - is it similar to that with this Forum? Since the C's are STO and will assist others who call upon them, even if those others are STS orientated* (which includes Laura and this Forum whilst at 3D remember), what assistance do the C's render the Quorum most of whom are primarily 4D STS orientated. Could the C's advice or influence have led to the Quorum's change of plan where Trump's assassination was concerned?

*Subsequently, the C's explained how this worked:
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Well, I have to go back to my experiments to see if my current thoughts are correct. But it would explain some interesting experiences that I was not able to reproduce. And the reason why I couldn't reproduce them was probably because I was chaising strictly material things. But what I was looking for was probably not material. And this misterious factor is connected with minerals, because that is how life starts in our world. It all starts with minerals and plants which somehow activate them. And then, if taken in a fresh form, or properly stored before meal, this factor is transfered from plants into animals and humans. And this is how you get healthy animals and human beings.

Now, for the alhemical purposes, I think that some extra steps could be done, having in mind a nature of this factor. But I have to experiment some more to determine what those steps are.
Perhaps the C's gave a clue here:

Q: (L) Yes, they are circles. The next thing we come to is that I discovered that alfalfa, in fact, a very particular type of alfalfa, does, indeed, grow in the German highlands. And, in fact, this alfalfa was brought via a route that you described... as France, Spain, Canary Islands, Morocco. I was asking about this story of the purported travels of Mary Magdalene, and you said that the people were not important, that the message was. You then said that the ‘artifacts hold the key’ and listed this sequence of places. I found a paper on the subject of alfalfa which described this exact route of the spread of alfalfa and its value in farming because it literally replenishes the ground it is grown in. So, it seems that you were describing the route of the alfalfa plant. Can you comment on this?

A: Now that you have found this out, perhaps you should research the properties of this mineral rich alfalfa and what it does for the body of homo sapiens?!?

Yes, there seem to be mixed motivations when it comes to support for Palestine. While many are genuinely shocked by their suffering at the hands of Israel, for others it's more about their dislike of Israel (justified as it is) or woke ideology (anti-colonialism, protecting other races from racism etc.). Then there are those who say well, it's a tragedy what happens to them, but it's not really my problem, we should stay out of conflicts on the other side of the planet, withdrawing our support for Israel and then just don't care and focus on our own problems. Point being, how many of those with mixed motivations would actually pray for Palestinians? Muslims probably, but the "system" so far hasn't had a problem with the free will question when it comes to those it seems. Perhaps it's also about where the world's power center currently lies, which is in the US, so violating the free will of millions of US citizens praying for their beloved leader might weigh more in terms of these higher dimensional power issues
I say this with all my respect towards americans, but I don't think their free will matters more than the rest of the world. However, the fact that the genocide in Palestine continues, despite the massive protests worldwide is a big question mark for me. One depressing thought I had is that there just isn't a lot of people who pray for the Palestinians. Because if billions of people said NO, governments would have to be obliged to condemn Israël more harshly.

Perhaps the C's gave a clue here:

Q: (L) Yes, they are circles. The next thing we come to is that I discovered that alfalfa, in fact, a very particular type of alfalfa, does, indeed, grow in the German highlands. And, in fact, this alfalfa was brought via a route that you described... as France, Spain, Canary Islands, Morocco. I was asking about this story of the purported travels of Mary Magdalene, and you said that the people were not important, that the message was. You then said that the ‘artifacts hold the key’ and listed this sequence of places. I found a paper on the subject of alfalfa which described this exact route of the spread of alfalfa and its value in farming because it literally replenishes the ground it is grown in. So, it seems that you were describing the route of the alfalfa plant. Can you comment on this?

A: Now that you have found this out, perhaps you should research the properties of this mineral rich alfalfa and what it does for the body of homo sapiens?!?

Well, according to people who were studying these things on animals, the mineral rich alfalfa would have the same effect as mineral rich cereal grass, or spirulina, or probably any other fast growing plant. So, for ordinary people who eat grass fed animals, it will give them health. And perhaps a crucial factor in human alchemical factory for those who want to produce further transformations in their body. Food is essential in alchemy, but Gurdjieff never explained what kind of food exactly. My guess is that food needs to be rich in this factor. Or this factor should be supplement separately.

Hence, if you think that your plan is infallible, are you really going to worry about what STO forces might do to derail it, especially if you think you have all the bases covered? This brings to mind the best (or should that be worst) of the James Bond villains who feel their megalomaniac plans will succeed regardless of what Commander Bond may do. However, Bond always wins in the end and the villains usually end up dead and their plans in ruin.
Are ‘STO forces’ really going to forcibly and definitely act to derail STS plans or is it more likely they only have to stand by and observe? Perhaps offering to hold the STS’s beer while STS tries to circumvent and subvert the laws of nature is all that needs to be done?
them. This makes me wonder what is the nature of this contact - is it similar to that with this Forum? Since the C's are STO and will assist others who call upon them, even if those others are STS orientated
I would think sharing/offering information and knowledge would be the nature although certainly the C’s would be as circumspect, if not more so, about how they frame and edit the information shared, especially in terms of respecting the free will of the quorum to learn through running amok.

And re help is on the way:
If you are truly on the Way, you will find help.

Last edited:
I think that faith lies in the fact of knowing that what you are or decide to EXPRESS makes the environment change around you.
BE the change you want around you. The rest comes in addition.
I think that faith means that you are who you are and you are OK with it. Whatever happens. You can decide to change who you are, but it is still an exercise of faith to believe that who you are is what you want to be in the end. If there is an end.

Back
Top Bottom