Session 20 August 2011

thank you for this session .It was really interesting especially that

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

A: Yes

I'll like to know who are these dark forces ? but may be it'll be too dangerous to talk about them ?

Hi Fdb

fille des bois said:

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

I'll like to know who are these dark forces ? but may be it'll be too dangerous to talk about them ?

You may want to check that article: Aux larmes Citoyens !

Richard S said:
There is a very great difference between knowing what is true or correct and having an "opinion". If you or anyone else really wants to know why this is, an excellent thread regarding this issue is at:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3925.0.html
It would most likely be of help to you before you come back and give us your 'opinion'. It also seems to me that Manza was operating pretty much exclusively at the 'opinion' level, which is why there was no way to communicate anything of value to him on the subject - since he had already formed this 'opinion'.

Hi Richard S,

Thanks for the link.

I said : opinion, but it was not the the right word to be used finally, I would have said : personal feeling, inner conviction based on a prudent consideration of all is affirmed, wishing to think by myself in a non oppressive atmosphere.

Thank you for the new session Laura and The Team!
What a great session, indeed!
:thup:
[QUOTE author=Laura]People have claimed that they have heard an incoming fireball and in fact heard it and turned around to see it. There is the contradiction: the flash of light from the fireball is travelling much faster than any related sound.
{Remember the flash of light in the one video???}[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately this video was "removed by user". :(

Many thanks for this session!

Just few days ago I was thinking about my father schizophrenia/bipolar events In his 30s, a trait I`ve been always afraid to carry in my DNA,then I had a picture in my mind about him eating pasta together with a piece of bread in his hand (and that`s a daily ritual).
I made some connections, but those news shed a new light on everything.
You really gifted me with a great sense of release.

Thanks again :hug:

François said:
I said : opinion, but it was not the the right word to be used finally, I would have said : personal feeling, inner conviction based on a prudent consideration of all is affirmed, wishing to think by myself in a non oppressive atmosphere.

That is an opinion.

anart said:
François said:

That is an opinion.

Exactly. What you need is more factual data.

Fact: A thing that is indisputably the case.

Data: Facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.

In the referenced health threads (Life Without Bread and The Vegetarian Myth (both books that should be read asap)), there are piles of factual, scientific data.

Now, of course we know that scientific data can be cooked, skewed, misrepresented, etc, and that is what we are trying to sort out via discussion AND EXPERIMENT/EXPERIENCE.

Try it, you might enjoy it!

Yes fact is the right word, that is why the opportunty fo reading the mentioned books is a right suggestion.
And I have to know what fact proves (prove is the second important word)

Opinion is in the mind, conviction is part of being: and yes experiment (third important word) is consequently a key to conviction ; this is why I corrected the choice of the word 'opinion' and I prefer 'conviction'.

Francois, you're just being stubborn. If you want to know, go do the work, arguing won't do anything.....

This recent session explained why I had such a 'bad gut feeling' about the recent spirit board experiment. The Earth is in a cleansing/discharging state, and that, (and this is the hunch part) has to have some kind of turbulent effect in the spiritual or 4D end of things. Its akin to stirring up a pot and seeing what looks good in the 4D area. (Again, its a hunch.)

Elementals are dangerous beings, and with the current cleansing/change going on, it just makes me wonder at the wisdom of using a board right now? (I know it can be frustrating, "If not now then WHEN?")

My gut tells me that sticking with EE and keeping one's eyes open and focused on reality as it is, without expectation or anticipation, will do more for us all than pushing experiments that may burn out our brains.

Yes, I'm a cautious person. It also seems to me that with EE we have a tool that will make using a spirit board a more natural progression when/if we need it, and not the other way around.

The discussion in the session on schizophrenia hit home, too. My paternal grandmother was, I think, an undiagnosed schizophrenic, but she had a lot more than that going on. My father also shows some symptoms of it, and so do I. Antidepressants have caused me to become bi-polar, and hallucinate, and is one of many reasons I'm getting off them.

I can say that EE has helped me with all of the above mentioned, including the diet changes. Its an anchor, a keel, and a steering mechanism in one technique. :flowers:

That said, I'm going slowly with EE for now, since healing my gut is a big deal, even with all the 'hunches', and I've got so much reading to do it feels overwhelming now and again.

Thank you so much for this session....it gives me hope that I won't end up a crazy cat lady, and actually be able to help people. :lol: :dance: :hug2:

François said:
Opinion is in the mind, conviction is part of being: and yes experiment (third important word) is consequently a key to conviction ; this is why I corrected the choice of the word 'opinion' and I prefer 'conviction'.

Okay, you're on the right track. Now, start digging through those threads; read the quoted materials, read the books/research, read the experiences of those engaged in the experiment; compare the data; compare the data with the experiments, and get way more than just a layman's view of the topic! You might be amazed; I know I was.

Yes I am going to do so (= read the mentionned books) , my curiosity (hunger of knowledge if you prefer) is increasing now.

(I would prefer to find a French translation of the books on Amazon, but not easy...)

Nota bene:
I was not specifically arguing, I was discussing.
but also I do not use 'sugar' words, I am not a sycophant,
and I think the word 'great' should be used with moderation.

Saying that I am stubborn is an opinion too quickly affirmed (just to be said, I don't care about).

anart said:
I wonder if, since it's ELF, this is what is affecting crowd behavior globally with the increase in civil unrest and riots? Isn't there evidence that ELF waves can affect behavior/mood? Just a thought.

There has been a rash of "flash mob" violence here in the States lately. Just saw another instance of it in a shopping mall on the news last night. All arranged via Social Media (which ultimately runs on ELF waves), i.e, Twitter, Facebook, as the riots in London were...

fille des bois said:

In "The Curse of Canaan" by Eustace Mullins, there's a short but highly informative chapter on the French Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom