Session 22 March 2014

Corvinus said:
But when you look at it it seems people are becoming aware of US hypocrisy so they have to use more force because deception does not work anymore and it did not abridge free will before because people accepted lies consciously or not, but now it seems they will have rough times ahead because all of their cards are becoming more and more known so they use more and more force to control causing more cataclysms and windows which brings only more chaos until having complete freak show here when ice age and economic collapse comes, and those higher sts forces can not stop it, only delay what is inevitable even if they think they can control people WTSHTF because that technology for mind control they are working with that should make transition invisible is apparently not working because it seems windows are beginning to pop out.

Pretty much, it's obviously a very bad choice to follow that sts 'dominate and control everything' path. It ultimately simply cannot succeed.

One thing i have been wondering regarding flight 19, and the recent airplane is if they are at least in it together? I wonder if they have awareness of each other?

(Ark) I have a question. You {Laura} are taking these cold baths, but I am getting up with these headaches. Should I also like put my head in the cold bath to stop these morning headaches?

A: Yes and your remodeling plans should help a lot also.

Q: (Chu) The remodeling of your bedroom. (L) He gets his headaches in bed. He wakes up with them. It's those curved walls that are deadly. Dead man's curve! (Pierre) We have to do that. (L) But I dread it. It's gonna be such a mess.

A: But you will love it when it is done, and the reality will change dramatically in concert with the relief of psychic and physiological constrictions and restraints.

Q: (Chu) So you have to do it now! (L) Was I right about the door in Pierre's bedroom, and the Feng Shui?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (Pierre) That was a low attack! [laughter]

Could someone elaborate on this section? How do sieves walls cause headaches? What was wrong with Pierre's door, what effects did it have on Pierre?

Is the traditional Chinese conception of feng shui being looked into in the chateau, or have there just been hints and developments of awareness of the energy of space in the quarters people spend so much conscious time in and around? How applicable is it to other people and homes/situations?

whitecoast said:
(Ark) I have a question. You {Laura} are taking these cold baths, but I am getting up with these headaches. Should I also like put my head in the cold bath to stop these morning headaches?

Q: (Chu) The remodeling of your bedroom. (L) He gets his headaches in bed. He wakes up with them. It's those curved walls that are deadly. Dead man's curve! (Pierre) We have to do that. (L) But I dread it. It's gonna be such a mess.

A: But you will love it when it is done, and the reality will change dramatically in concert with the relief of psychic and physiological constrictions and restraints.

Q: (Chu) So you have to do it now! (L) Was I right about the door in Pierre's bedroom, and the Feng Shui?

Could someone elaborate on this section? How do sieves walls cause headaches? What was wrong with Pierre's door, what effects did it have on Pierre?

Is the traditional Chinese conception of feng shui being looked into in the chateau, or have there just been hints and developments of awareness of the energy of space in the quarters people spend so much conscious time in and around? How applicable is it to other people and homes/situations?

Hi whitecoast, I'm not sure where you get sieves from, but as far as curved walls go in a bedroom, they are unsettling in terms of the energy. I have studied Feng Shui and according to Traditional Chinese philosophy, a semi-ciricle or a cirlce shape relates to the element of metal. The round shape activates your energy and keeps it going; it is a very active energy, even though expressed in a subtle way. So while a circular shape might be great for a bank (dealing with money, coins metal) or a business, it's not the best shape for a bed-room, or even the best material for a bed.

I would be intrested to know what the issue was with respect to Pierre's door.

Great session! I find it interesting that it was really just supporting a lot of the conclusions the network had come to already. Clearly networking works!

[quote author=Arwenn]Hi whitecoast, I'm not sure where you get sieves from, but as far as curved walls go in a bedroom, they are unsettling in terms of the energy. I have studied Feng Shui and according to Traditional Chinese philosophy, a semi-ciricle or a cirlce shape relates to the element of metal. The round shape activates your energy and keeps it going; it is a very active energy, even though expressed in a subtle way. So while a circular shape might be great for a bank (dealing with money, coins metal) or a business, it's not the best shape for a bed-room, or even the best material for a bed.

I would be interested to know what the issue was with respect to Pierre's door.[/quote]

Thanks Arwenn for the comment. I've looked a bit into flying star feng shui, but it's pretty hard to wrap my head around how the time component influences the energy of terrain. Sieves was a typo, which I'm sad to relate was discovered past the modify deadline. :P

How is that for a fun session?
Well it seems like Damaged OPs are even more interesting that I thought. I was considering that she was kind inneficient for a born psychopath.

The bit about our reality literally opening up surely was interesting and exciting!
If you think about it, we are in the middle of the "Five years to go"! We are in the middle of giant soap sci-fi opera!
At this point, nothing seems too far fetched. Its a really cool time to be alive!

So, the glitches that people were having were just the effects of widespread attacks? Interesting. Guess no one is a nobody indeed.

Thanks for the session!

Arwenn said:
whitecoast said:

Hi whitecoast, I'm not sure where you get sieves from, but as far as curved walls go in a bedroom, they are unsettling in terms of the energy. I have studied Feng Shui and according to Traditional Chinese philosophy, a semi-ciricle or a cirlce shape relates to the element of metal. The round shape activates your energy and keeps it going; it is a very active energy, even though expressed in a subtle way. So while a circular shape might be great for a bank (dealing with money, coins metal) or a business, it's not the best shape for a bed-room, or even the best material for a bed.

Pierre wanted to block the door to his room that goes to the hall and just use the side door that goes into another small room and then out into the hall. It would have blocked the energy flow.

In the case of my bedroom, some crazy person who owned the house in the past installed two curved walls that half-way enclose the area where the bed is supposed to be. We have had constant problems with these walls for various reasons including sound/vibration amplification and other energies that just make it impossible to sleep. It produces a feeling of claustrophobia aside from making it difficult to make the bed or have a night table. At present, we have moved the bed out from this alcove and it is now standing more or less in the middle of the room, diagonal to the room itself, with the head against one of the curves because there just isn't any other way to position it. There are also two big beams across the ceiling that are odd and seem to "cut" the energy. The idea is to tear out the curved wall and rebuild it straight. It's not a bearing wall, just a "divider", so it won't take a lot of work. Then the whole room will have to be painted because presently, it has a bland, faded, peach wallpaper that I'm sure we could never find a match for. It will mean that we have to move out of the room for the duration of the project because of dust and fumes, so I'm not looking forward to that disturbance, but right now, I really do hate the arrangement which is the only thing to do under the circumstances.

Thank you! Crimea and MH370 questions were well explained. I've been following these for some time in mainstream media. I couldn't understand that strong aggressive push against Russia and lack of some consideration. It seems like some things were/are just swept under the rug all the time by politicians and media... it was so strong in case of Crimea that it felt like... obvious, done in purpose.
On several news websites in Poland is a lot of articles criticising Russia, same thing politicians do here, but under every single one news majority of user comments are like totally opposite. Which just looks so strange. :huh:

Thank you again for this session. Best wishes for you all. :D

Thanks for sharing your latest session!

Psalehesost said:
Perceval said:
silos said:
Psalehesost said:
It sounds like the idea is that it happened naturally, but the "advisors" took credit for it and issued threats.

Thanks, Psalehesost. If you have more thoughts about it, please share.

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

So, if you might increase such a bleedthrough with an ongoing lying and manipulation, something else could "fall in" in such a bleedthrough and that could be a bigger problem in sense of resolving such a problem for media for an average Joe?

The way we were thinking about it was that the "bleedthrough" was a natural result of the flagrant infringing of free will that the US was perhaps planning in response to Russian actions in Crimea. That perhaps there is some mechanism where if the overt PTB push their psychopathic agenda too far that it destabilizes our reality and leads to such bleedthroughs. The overt ptb have "advisors' that are aware of a 'higher power' to some extent and what they can do and are afraid of it. The plane event was interpreted by the advisors as being a signal that their plans were too aggressive and that they better back off or they could lose control of things. It's not that they knew exactly what it meant or if it was done on purpose, but that as a general rule, when something like that happens, its a good idea to err on the side of caution.

I think this session (28 May 2013) would be a good read for anyone who wants to look deeper into this subject. To sum up my thinking:

The connection between electric charge and information was discussed - how alignment with or against truth (individually and collectively) influences charge. If negative alignment (i.e. lies, entropy) attracts lightning, and - in general - electromagnetic anomalies, this can explain how reality can be destabilized. Because "bleedthrough" and anomalies in our reality seem to be connected to electromagnetic anomalies.

Basically, the idea would be that the actions of the PTB result in a charge, causing electromagnetic phenomena. In turn, this makes for high strangeness. (Changes in Earth's electrical activity may also attract comets, etc. - and cometary events may be what ultimately neutralizes the built-up charge through electrical interactions. But until that happens, the build-up of charge may result in ever-increasing anomalies.)

EDIT: And if the PTB go ahead too fast, then they may find reality spiraling out of their control. Of course, they ultimately don't have any control - as seen in the history of cometary events - but as long as the reality around them "looks" stable, they are able to think they do. And so, they try to maintain a reality which looks to them as if they are in control over it.

OSIT - my speculations.

Yes, I think that helps, Psalehesost. It certainly is difficult to sum up the complexity of these topics that have been discussed, but what you wrote can maybe help some new people to get somewhat of an idea about it until they can examine it further.

moksha said:
wow i was SO excited to see a new session :D thank you!

just wondering about those 2 key questions:
on the missing plane, they said it was in a time lock/warp like flight 19 and more of this stuff is going to happen. i was wondering if there is anything we could do to prevent getting caught up if it happens to us? or perhaps if we do get caught up we decided to "check out" subconsciously as they said earlier.

Also, is there any possibility of the answer (time warp) being a result of anticipation? I ask because we've been talking about this for a while now in the forums.

still, its sad to realize the relatives of the missing people on the plane will never really know what happened :(

the remark of higher STS control was fascinating. combining this with their confirmation that putin is not the spawn of the devil, and edgar cayce's prophecy on russia leading the world into the 'light', i wonder if this will be enough to bring global change before it is too late. or perhaps that's not the point?

i'm gonna be thinking about this for a while :D

I do not think I could say anything to try answer the two questions on your mind. I am only left with some vague ideas about "Knowledge protects" and when one has more awareness, the more they are protected - and maybe therein lies some sort of key to an answer. I don't know.

However to expand on what I think is implied in your posting, when you said sometimes people "check out" subconsciously, is that there is a possibility that at a person's soul level, a person may have elected to undergo specific lessons. Perhaps for some people, part of their lessons are to undergo some sort of "high strangeness" experience?

Many people have expressed dismay at the thought of being trapped in some kind of "suspended animation" for a very long time (maybe thousands, millions of earth years), but that is 3D thinking. From a perspective that is impossible for us to understand, time has a different meaning. Therefore, being trapped like that for a long time, in the big scheme of things, from a non-3D level perspective, might actually be no big deal.

For example, to try explain my thinking better, if you accept the theory that souls exist, incarnate to get experiences, who is to say that one should only experience multiple short physical human lives, but also some may also need to experience an extended experience of being trapped in a "well of space/time lock"?

So, to quote a colleague of mine whenever any issue arose: "no panic!" :)

As for the interesting discussions about the POSSIBILITY of Russia having a significant role in the future, (and possibly a positive role) I hesitate speculating exactly what that role might be since there are so many moving parts going on in the world. I EXPECT that the current system of things is irreversibly going down the drain at this point, but how exactly it does this is still open, of course. Decisions and actions can alter the future, as it is still open. To me, Russia's role could be anything from taking actions that mitigate some of the effects of the impending collapse, or else it has some kind of a role in preparing and then digging out of the rubble after the collapse occurs. Who knows? I am open to ideas.

Arwenn said:
whitecoast said:

My bedroom came with curved walls - the ceiling is all curved into the shape of a semi circle...

I sleep like a baby.. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom