Session 22 March 2014

Do you guys think the big bankers owners are in the same level of the Mossad/CIA bosses, or a little over them or they are more powerfull and are at the level of the "STS 4D/3D interface"?? (by big bankers owners I mean the Rocketfeller, Rothschild, Morgans etc these people)

Laura said:
luke wilson said:
My bedroom came with curved walls - the ceiling is all curved into the shape of a semi circle...

I sleep like a baby.. :huh:

That sounds like an "enclosing curve". The two in my bedroom are "expelling" curves. Here is a photo of the room before we moved in. The bed in the photo is a regular double, I have a queen which fills the space completely with no room for a night table.
FWIW I have also read that having a mirror in the bedroom reflecting the bed is also not good feng shui. I wonder if the bedhead area could be turned into some kind of shelving or storage and the bed in another position conducive to both your auspicious positions for rest.(As long as the bed is not facing a door.)

Quote from: Laura

There are also two big beams across the ceiling that are odd and seem to "cut" the energy.

What I've learned about beams in the ceiling is that they act as something that "cuts", so that if you are standing, seating or lying underneath them, they will cut the energy flow directly over the area they stand above. They are often associated with headaches, which is interesting considering Ark's reactions.
Whether this "cutting" action is real or not, I can't say, but it may be worth experimenting with a false ceiling that covers up the beams?

The other important thing about beams in Feng Shui is that they are directly over your head or body. Meaning that subconsciously there is always the potential of them falling on you. This in itself does not induce total relaxation. As it is always in the back of your mind whether they are totally secure or not doesn't matter.
Sorry I don't have a solution other than to physically check their steadfastness, though I am sure they are, psychologically the check may help, even buttressing them in some fashion - again to allay the subconscious. After that the best thing may be to paint them (I hate painting natural wood, so maybe dressing them i some way) to match the colour of the ceiling, so that they 'merge' rather than 'protrude'. Also you can put a canopy over the bed - fairly thick material, for warmth, darkness and security aka a four poster. May help with the psychomanterium or whatever it is called.

Laura, with all the books you have and reading you get though I cannot believe you have no room for bedside tables :O Then again don't bring work into the bedroom! :D

I agree they also cut the energy. I don't think that a false ceiling will do the trick as you already know they - the beams - are there. Also there is no way of moving the bed so that they are not 'there'.

Having the bed in the middle of the room also does not promote security as we seem to need to be next to 'stable' things for security and so being in the middle of the room would 'feel' like floating, ungrounded, unstable.

Also a North orientation is always better or as near as possible. Luckily I had 3 rooms to choose from to get this. even if it was the smallest!

I don't know the orientation of your room but maybe having the bed, if possible aligning with the longitudinal aspect of the beams may also be better. Even if you have to put wardrobes and other high/solid type furniture behind the headboard (so that you can still get access to the cupboards aka a mini dressing room behind the bed) in order to get the feeling of solidity/ security/safety subconsciously. I would also, if possible put blanket chests or similar at the foot of the bed - again for the feeling of solidity/grounding etc.

FWIW it must feel like you are sleeping on a magic carpet! Can't fault that for the results it has brought.

I don't know whether the bedroom is big enough to do this = but just thinking out loud.

Either way it is not an ideal sleeping environment for the Elders of our School! Amazed you still achieve the incredible output that you do!

irjO said:
Do you guys think the big bankers owners are in the same level of the Mossad/CIA bosses, or a little over them or they are more powerfull and are at the level of the "STS 4D/3D interface"?? (by big bankers owners I mean the Rocketfeller, Rothschild, Morgans etc these people)

I think that they are "below" Mossad bosses - just sheep like other but - persuaded by Evil magician they are special. Their main purpose is to act as envy, hate, sadness generator - by collecting more "wealth" and further impoverishment of masses. They will be disposed off when become useless (triple bad day) - just some kind of high ranking outcuts. And the most interesting is that they probably believe that their deeds are world-saving... :thdown: Maybe "god" is speaking to them on regular basis :rolleyes:

That sounds like an "enclosing curve". The two in my bedroom are "expelling" curves. Here is a photo of the room before we moved in. The bed in the photo is a regular double, I have a queen which fills the space completely with no room for a night table

I think that the quickest, least disruptive and pleasant solution to your expelling curves is to design/paint a trompe d'oeil on both sides. Not only can you choose the design for your enjoyment and relaxation but they can be painted by a competent artist with a flair for perspective to bland out any history of 'expelling'. I personally love the whimsical idea of such designs and if you don't want something too intrusive you can use pastel shades or choose places that you like to retreat to in meditation or similar calming scenes. Windows with views to gardens, stairways to... you name it.

I am sure we have some talented artists here on the forum! Either way this will delete the expelling nature of the curves without having to resort to structural alterations. Plus it is so French!

Hope this helps...

Yozilla said:
irjO said:

I think that they are "below" Mossad bosses - just sheep like other but - persuaded by Evil magician they are special. Their main purpose is to act as envy, hate, sadness generator - by collecting more "wealth" and further impoverishment of masses. They will be disposed off when become useless (triple bad day) - just some kind of high ranking outcuts. And the most interesting is that they probably believe that their deeds are world-saving... :thdown: Maybe "god" is speaking to them on regular basis :rolleyes:

Mmm interesting point.. There is always this thing on the "conspiracy theories" about "who control the money of the world, control the entire planet" it just seems a little vague to me, I mean they (the owners of the big banks) indeed 'control' the world at some level (very high level I guess) but I don't see them on top of everyone else, I guess the really ones on the top (who comunicate with 4D STS and have alien technology) no one really know them and don't know who they are and their faces have been seen only for a few people

Quote from: Laura

There are also two big beams across the ceiling that are odd and seem to "cut" the energy.

What I've learned about beams in the ceiling is that they act as something that "cuts", so that if you are standing, seating or lying underneath them, they will cut the energy flow directly over the area they stand above. They are often associated with headaches, which is interesting considering Ark's reactions.
Whether this "cutting" action is real or not, I can't say, but it may be worth experimenting with a false ceiling that covers up the beams?

FWIW, a suspended ceiling is easy, and fairly cheap to install.

Edit: tried to post the photo of the curved walls in the bedroom without success.

Anyway, see what you mean by the energy trap, so to speak - perhaps the mirror influences, too?

(L) So, what does the point of this little introduction about health, other than what was just said... Did they say harm? So, there are directed attacks going on against us at the present time like with some kind of EM or electronic devices or something that's supposed to harm our health?

A: Yes.

One concern I have about the room and the position of the bed, is that you guys have your heads in direct contact with the electrical field, that is, the wiring behind the wall for those twin lights above the bed and it seems that the confining curved space might even enhance that.

Best thing, might be to move the bed away from any electrical wiring or currents.

If the walls have "ears" they might also have teeth. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom