Session 22 March 2014

Thank you very much for the session and the quick transcribing of it! I really appreciate the continued efforts you all put forth! :)

malachi said:
so "Putins not a psychopath and he's the best politician our planet has" thats a surprise and a half to say the least. Still seems odd though. Its tempting to believe it and take comfort in the notion that there are non-psychos in positions of political power.

"Q: (Chu) That would explain why she does so many things that are self-destructive in the end. (L) Yeah. Alright, well, what about B__?

A: As we said, a good heart but damage there too."

were you going to say Barack?

They were refering to a former member of this forum.

oneopenmind said:
Thank you all very much - my heart was laughing with you all while reading this. The C's have such a wonderful sense of humor. I am so glad Putin is the real deal (for the most part) and is someone that is equipped to stand up to the psychos.

With a lot of class, and lots of confidence. Great comments from the UT peanut gallery. People are catching on.

When an interviewer recently confronted Vladimir Putin about Europe’s American-made missile defense system, the President of the Russian Federation couldn’t help but laugh right in his face.

According to the journalist, NATO’s missile defense system is pointed at and designed to protect Europe from the nuclear threat posed by Iran, not Russia.

Putin’s reaction is a must-see.

Interview: NATO claims the missile shield was not built against you but against Iran.

[Putin begins laughing almost uncontrollably]

Putin: You really make me laugh. God bless you because it’s almost time to finish the day… indeed it’s already time to go to sleep. At least I get home in good humor.

Watch This Reaction: Putin Laughs Right In This Journalist's Face
TheDailySheeple
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmiyOgO66g

kingofthepaupers
Putin laughing "ha ha ha" in the slow reporter's face isn't as good as "har har har." All those new yankee bases ringing Russia are really aimed at Iran. Har har har har har har. Great joke! I mean the reporter! Har har har. I'll always love Putin's brass balls for condemning the West for the murder of my hero Saint Muammar
Gathafi,
the only politician in the world I heard speak up in objection to that war crime. He never ceases to impress.
wilbert williams
the next american hero! How can you not like this guy!!
Grizzly907LA3
You just gotta love Putin.
nikto2000
Putin is not an idiot. He knows the shield is aimed at Russia. He knows the US wants to nuke Russia and the shield is supposed to stop the retaliatory strike. Russia is not putting missile defense on Americas border, its the other way around.
palexanychful
The man is truly a man, not a puppet
A. Useful .Idiot
excellent

Attachments

• Russian President Vladimir-Putin.jpg
    Russian President Vladimir-Putin.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 570
c.a. said:

When an interviewer recently confronted Vladimir Putin about Europe’s American-made missile defense system, the President of the Russian Federation couldn’t help but laugh right in his face.

According to the journalist, NATO’s missile defense system is pointed at and designed to protect Europe from the nuclear threat posed by Iran, not Russia.

Putin’s reaction is a must-see.

Interview: NATO claims the missile shield was not built against you but against Iran.

[Putin begins laughing almost uncontrollably]

Putin: You really make me laugh. God bless you because it’s almost time to finish the day… indeed it’s already time to go to sleep. At least I get home in good humor.

TheDailySheeple
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmiyOgO66g
:lol: Thanks for sharing. Very good. A perfect answer to a stupid repetition of lies by the journalist, although thanks to that Putin was able to emphasize the truth in a best way.
Also it is good to start reading the comments on different sites about many important issues, to see how people think in different places.

Laura said:
It was a contagious laugh and made me laugh too.

Me, too. And the look on the reporter's face at the end was fairly comical to me, too.

Puma1974 said:
I mean, the C´S have said that there is nothing supernatural that all is natural right? The "disappearance" of flight MH370 is a natural event result of the wave approaching. The Israelis are taking advantage of the "disappearance". The israe-lies have a replica of the plane...

I have seen nothing that indicates that the Wave had anything to do with the disappearance of the Malaysia plane. Shifting between realities has happened many times in the past and has had nothing to do with the Wave. Other realities have, pretty much, always been there with planes, people, ships all disappearing.

As far as the Israelies having a duplicate plane, you may be interested in reading the article by Joe Quinn on SOTT:

http://www.sott.net/article/276375-Strange-Coincidence-Malaysian-Airlines-Plane-Replica-Stored-at-Ben-Gurion-Airport

Nienna said:
I have seen nothing that indicates that the Wave had anything to do with the disappearance of the Malaysia plane. Shifting between realities has happened many times in the past and has had nothing to do with the Wave. Other realities have, pretty much, always been there with planes, people, ships all disappearing.

On the other hand, the Cs have said that as the Wave approaches, all sorts of interesting things will ramp up in frequency and intensity. Yes, such things happen at other space/time points, but I think things are going to get VERY interesting - heck, they already have!

Laura said:
A: Everyone looks so healthy! Oh my goodness! The attacks are not working on you! How do they expect to harm those who do not obey their rules?

Thought this was an interesting choice of slogan of the protestors in Barcelona today.

Around 4,000 people have staged an act of “mass civil disobedience” in the Catalonian city of Barcelona. Protesters hurled projectiles at police and set fire to bins, while officers beat some activists with batons in an effort to control the crowd.

Thousands gathered in the center of Barcelona in an event the organizers dubbed “Disobedience 2014” in protest of government austerity measures. The protesters marched under a large banner saying: “Disobedience 2014. They can’t control us if we disobey. Let’s stop [Justice Minister Alberto Ruiz-Gallardon’s] laws!”

The news these days keeps reminding me of the fact that the ptb are fundamentally 'screwed' in their agenda to control and keep people down because, beyond a certain point, the control provokes the people to rise up.

c.a. said:
TheDailySheeple
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmiyOgO66
It is a beautiful way of saying many things to the common man. I started loving this guy Putin :). I hope this laugh will catch like french comedian hand gesture, then they have to ban laughing.

seek10 said:
c.a. said:
TheDailySheeple
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjmiyOgO66
It is a beautiful way of saying many things to the common man. I started loving this guy Putin :). I hope this laugh will catch like french comedian hand gesture, then they have to ban laughing.

Putin understands that laughter is probably the most appropriate form of response to a question or statement that has no basis in truth or reality.
Like a hot knife through butter, it removes the skein of respectfulness and credibility from the lie, no matter how skilful or artful the interviewer's presentation.
Well done Vladimir.

Thank you another very interesting session! What the Cs have said about Putin and the Malaysian flight confirmed my thoughts!
Putin is a very interesting who gives to me the inpression to know a big deal about psychopaths and how to deal with them! The way he played with Wertern leaders about Ukraine and Crimea, getting what he wanted (Crimea) after their coup in Kiev while leaving to them Ukraine with all the mess that will inevitably rise there, is quite amazing. Western leaders gesticulations and words gave me some good laugh times these last weeks!

Nienna said:
Laura said:
It was a contagious laugh and made me laugh too.

Me, too. And the look on the reporter's face at the end was fairly comical to me, too.
Yes, that was really funny too and added to the humor of it all!. It was readily apparent that Putin was not faking or forcing the laughter and really was very amused that this stupid reporter could ask such a question. Made my day too!

awesome, that's everything I've been thinking and feeling rolled into one perfect little ball of confirmation... It's like a party at my house and coz I'm the only person here who gets into all this fun stuff I'm the only (physical) person invited... Now how should I celebrate???
thanks for the twinkling feeling guys xxx

luke wilson said:
Serendipity said:
Thank you for sharing the session!
I would like to know what is the meaning of this sentence:
Laura said:
Things are unfolding as they should; you are all doing well and soon others will join your reality.

Uhmm, most likely hyperdimensional beings... I could be wrong though.

May be just more people waking up and wanting answers.... It's spreading like wild fire, people are seeing dribs and drabs of the true reality... might come a time very soon where its undeniable

Back
Top Bottom