Session 22 March 2014

Regarding people connecting together and collectively choosing their reality, as described in the Knowledge and Being videos linked to, I am reminded of the 24 October 2009 session - which seems to describe the beginning of this process.

davey72 said:
Duke said:
Thanks to all involved!! Another great session. It would be SO good to MH 370 come out and land somewhere in front of "lots of eyes". My heart and thoughts goes out to those "pain filled" family's :hug2:
Questions I have for Laura or any member of the team. How long does it the session take? Thinking :- Maybe the length of time sitting/doing/energy flow? My friend is very good at Reek and she has explained the energy flows "through" her and feels cleansed after a session. any info would be cherished. you go girl :love:
As for the two events { Crimea - Mh370 } I think they backed down on Crimea because the "veil" was pulled too wide too soon with the loss of MH370 as-well and they where "advised" to cool it off a bit rather than expose whats behind- [ for lack of a better description]. Maybe this "medium" [reality] they manipulate is a tricky thing to control with the planet pushing for balance, human intent positive or negative, pushing ,pulling ,swearling. Push too hard and zzzzip open she comes!!! just my latest musings -- thanks again from Down Under!!

What is reek? Did you mean Reiki?

Yes mate I did, thanks for that !!!! :-[

Duke said:
davey72 said:
Duke said:
Thanks to all involved!! Another great session. It would be SO good to MH 370 come out and land somewhere in front of "lots of eyes". My heart and thoughts goes out to those "pain filled" family's :hug2:
Questions I have for Laura or any member of the team. How long does it the session take? Thinking :- Maybe the length of time sitting/doing/energy flow? My friend is very good at Reek and she has explained the energy flows "through" her and feels cleansed after a session. any info would be cherished. you go girl :love:
As for the two events { Crimea - Mh370 } I think they backed down on Crimea because the "veil" was pulled too wide too soon with the loss of MH370 as-well and they where "advised" to cool it off a bit rather than expose whats behind- [ for lack of a better description]. Maybe this "medium" [reality] they manipulate is a tricky thing to control with the planet pushing for balance, human intent positive or negative, pushing ,pulling ,swearling. Push too hard and zzzzip open she comes!!! just my latest musings -- thanks again from Down Under!!

What is reek? Did you mean Reiki?

Yes mate I did, thanks for that !!!! :-[

If you do a search there are threads on Reiki in the forum that may interest you.

Thank you all very much - my heart was laughing with you all while reading this. The C's have such a wonderful sense of humor. I am so glad Putin is the real deal (for the most part) and is someone that is equipped to stand up to the psychos.

Laura said:
Session Date: March 22nd 2014

Laura, Ark, Pierre, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Kniall, Chu, Data, Alana, Timotheos, Mr. Scott

Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

Q: (Pierre) Why did those higher entities want the PTB to back down concerning Crimea and Russia?

A: They understand what the consequences are.

I was reading the article from SOTT about the plane at Tel Aviv that is a "duplicate" of MH370. http://www.sott.net/article/276375-Strange-Coincidence-Malaysian-Airlines-Plane-Replica-Stored-at-Ben-Gurion-Airport

strange coincidence said the report and it is a strange coincidence that in this session the MOSSAD is mentioned near the apex of power.

Im not a english speaking person but i understand that "come down" is a loss of status and this is what really happen with the Crimea Crisis.

The Crimea crisis although important lost interest in the news. We saw CNN and others talking about the missing plane as the conflict building up behind the scene... not stoped.

Wonder if the entities that watch the prophecies considered that the time has not arrived to start the global war and a new world order ie 4D STS reality...

And since they watch the prophecies...Babylon must fall before... right? Because "It has a different destiny!"

"When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake"... mmmm

As much as I wanted to feel Putin is not a psychopath, the double negative confuses me in the answer:

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

The answers before and after don't really give you enough info to say the C's were saying:
1) no, he is not a psychopath
or
2) no as an answer to the question "he is not a psychopath" (which would mean yes, he is)

So, can it be cleared up better, did I miss something?

Divide By Zero said:
As much as I wanted to feel Putin is not a psychopath, the double negative confuses me in the answer:

The answers before and after don't really give you enough info to say the C's were saying:
1) no, he is not a psychopath
or
2) no as an answer to the question "he is not a psychopath" (which would mean yes, he is)

So, can it be cleared up better, did I miss something?

Yes I think it can be cleared up if you read the response of the C's that followed afterwards:

Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Edit: A Psychopath would certainly not be controlled by conscience...
From my point of view that could certainly be a hit for the C's in regards to Putin, because I came to a similar
"conclusion", a few weeks back, after looking deeper into his words, deeds and actions since he got into power.

so "Putins not a psychopath and he's the best politician our planet has" thats a surprise and a half to say the least. Still seems odd though. Its tempting to believe it and take comfort in the notion that there are non-psychos in positions of political power.

"Q: (Chu) That would explain why she does so many things that are self-destructive in the end. (L) Yeah. Alright, well, what about B__?

A: As we said, a good heart but damage there too."

were you going to say Barack?

Puma1974 said:
Wonder if the entities that watch the prophecies considered that the time has not arrived to start the global war and a new world order ie 4D STS reality...

I was wondering about this too, Puma1974. In one sense you'd think that 4D STS would want to lap up the loosh of suffering and tighten the reigns of control that a full-feldged world war would provide as soon as they could. On the other hand, 'they' seem to have other considerations that do not make the situation "ripe" in the way that they anticipate it should be. Just speculating here but maybe the bullying and psychopathic nature of the US has become too obvious to too many normal folks in their eyes. Maybe they are waiting for the economy to go into full collapse and a couple of hugely devastating events to occur like a couple of big comets to hit so that, under the stress and confusion of those events, they can give the 'ok' to full-fledged war 'under cover'. Nothing in politics ever happens by accident, and it's probably so at the cosmic level too I think.

malachi said:
so "Putins not a psychopath and he's the best politician our planet has" thats a surprise and a half to say the least. Still seems odd though. Its tempting to believe it and take comfort in the notion that there are non-psychos in positions of political power.

"Q: (Chu) That would explain why she does so many things that are self-destructive in the end. (L) Yeah. Alright, well, what about B__?

No, that's referring to a forum member and was talked about in previous sessions.

Ennio said:
Puma1974 said:

I was wondering about this too, Puma1974. In one sense you'd think that 4D STS would want to lap up the loosh of suffering and tighten the reigns of control that a full-feldged world war would provide as soon as they could. On the other hand, 'they' seem to have other considerations that do not make the situation "ripe" in the way that they anticipate it should be. Just speculating here but maybe the bullying and psychopathic nature of the US has become too obvious to too many normal folks in their eyes. Maybe they are waiting for the economy to go into full collapse and a couple of hugely devastating events to occur like a couple of big comets to hit so that, under the stress and confusion of those events, they can give the 'ok' to full-fledged war 'under cover'. Nothing in politics ever happens by accident, and it's probably so at the cosmic level too I think.

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, there is the real threat of losing control that is already apparent and taken with the info about Putin not being pathological, the consequences would be devastating for STS agendas. FWIW.

PS I'm looking forward to all sorts of paranormal things flying in the faces of the PTB and their running around to keep them under raps. Did anyone else see the footage of Erdogan campaigning for his party for the upcoming local elections and how his voice was like some kind of parody two days ago? Definitely not the way larengitis / losing one's voice normally manifests....

malachi said:

Laura is referring to a previous forum member who's identity is being withheld for privacy reasons.

Ennio said:
Puma1974 said:

Maybe the 4D STS still want to do the 'Dark planet' thingy as mention in the High Strangeness book written by Laura a couple of years back. Guess they do not want to waste the negativity energy too soon.

Just a thought.

Ennio said:
Puma1974 said:

Yeah and we have to remember the interesting words of this session:

advisors and interpretors [Mossad]
interdimensional blackmail [Kool Aid]
By way of deception, thou shalt do war.

It is like the Israelis are taking advantage of the situation. USA wont question Israel, they are the chosen people!! So if the Israelis say "don't attack Putin yet" it is an ORDER and like Laura said "the only thing that ever scares or stops a psychopath is a bigger psychopath."

PTB are a powers type "reality creating" i mean they can be blackmailed by a bigger wizard.

I mean, the C´S have said that there is nothing supernatural that all is natural right? The "disappearance" of flight MH370 is a natural event result of the wave approaching. The Israelis are taking advantage of the "disappearance". The israe-lies have a replica of the plane...

This is interesting also:

Few countries stage more frequent, more realistic and more wide-ranging emergency-preparedness drills than Israel, a place where yet another war or more terrorist attacks are all but certain.

Last month [January], authorities staged a dramatic preparedness exercise where the scenario flowed from a fictional airplane crashing into a residential area, causing hundreds of casualties — all simulated. This so-called Mega Mass Casualty Incident, the type of disaster that occurs without warning, exceeding the capabilities of a single municipality or region, tests the limits of medical, security and other emergency systems.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/08/3920359/israel-stages-disaster-drills.html#storylink=cpy

Back
Top Bottom