Session 23 September 2023

(T.C.) How do the Cs determine what events they will try to prevent by transmitting them to the group? It seems like there are plenty of events that seem horrible to us that they haven't prevented by doing this. Are they determining what is good or bad for humanity by doing this?

A: Depends on the questions!

Q: (T.C.) Can I ask a follow up to that?

(L) Yeah.

(T.C) So that then means that if we do the correct research and ask the right questions, then we can pretty much prevent anything from... well, not anything, but anything that could be preventable, could be prevented by asking the right questions?

A: If there was sufficient awareness generated, yes.

Q: (Joe) On social media.

This is interesting. There's a blog I follow where a couple spends lots of time studying Kabbala, numerology, astrology, historical events, Biblical verses/Strong's concordances, ordinal reductions etc. to try to predict/anticipate the "Cabal's" next moves, on the theory that outing their plans before they carry them out causes them to scatter like roaches and abort their agendas. I've been following them for several years, and they have a perfect record of having ZERO of their predictions happen. Their goal is, indeed, to always be wrong! They even say in the sidebar to their site that this is their goal - "The Magician And The Heckler":

In this bizarre inverso world, they are indeed the best I've ever seen in failing to nail even ONE serious prediction of events regarding the elites, thus preventing catastrophes (...in theory)!!

And in other matters - on the moon landings, author David McGowan raised enough serious questions in his book "Wag The Moon Doggie" that I wondered if it was all BS too...but thinking about it, and looking at events like 9/11 and Lahaina, I'm wondering if we DID go to the moon but by using sequestered UFO or Tesla technologies, and the entire rocket program was a diversion (though those rockets delivered serious payloads into orbit and were used to develop ICBM's).

What if we've had the technology to dustify tall skyscrapers and cities for decades, but the elites purposefully hid it from us so we'd not question the "official lines" like "Climate Change" and "19 Arab Terrorists" used to explain away disasters, and that same technology has been used to allow humans to travel to distant places as well? They'd surely not want us to know that this stuff exists in order to maintain their control over us. Would this be a good question for a future session?

Thanks again for a very provocative session! More than enough "food for thought" to take us into October!

Fun fact, about Aztecs, is that they called the land where they came from: Aztlan, very familiar eh? Would that be the original name of Atlantis in their language? Who knows.

Some scholars consider that Aztlan was located in the north of the continent.

The Aztecs told the Spanish conquistadors that they had arrived in the lands of Tenochtitlan 300 years ago from Aztlan.

The various versions of the story state that Aztlan was a luxurious and enchanting place located on a great lake, where everyone was immortal and lived happily among the abundant resources. This of course reminds us of all the stories around the world that tell us about a lost paradise.

A legend tells that the people of Aztlan had to leave their home in search of the promised land and by orders of the god of war and the sun, Huitzilopochtli, they had to leave the place where they lived and start a pilgrimage.

When they left their homeland everything turned against the Aztecs (or Aztlanteans :huh:) the weeds bit them and the fields were filled with thorns, poisonous snakes and dangerous animals.

The Mexican writer Alfonso Caso, in his book "The People of the Sun" tells us about Huitzilopochtli​
During the pilgrimage Huitzilopochtli takes care to order his people the acts they must perform, and his spokesmen, who carry the idol, order the people when they must settle down and when they must leave the places where they reside.
250px-Huitzilopochtli_V.png
Huitzilopochtli is like the equivalent of Yahweh for the Jews. While the Jews carry the Ark of the Covenant, the Aztlanteans carry the god on their backs and he dictates commandments to them. If I remember correctly, the Levites carried the Ark while those called Teomama carried the god.​
Boturini1.png
Like the Jews, the Aztlanteans also have a cosmic mission given to them by their god. Alfonso Caso wrote:​
Thus they spent several centuries wandering through the north and center of Mexico, until they settled in the valley. But the god had promised his people to give them a definitive homeland, and would have offered them the dominion of the world.

The curious thing is not only the pilgrimage in search of the Promised Land made by the Jews and the Aztlanteans, but in both cases the deity orders not to mix with other peoples. For this, the priests of Aztlan are responsible for exciting unforgettable hatred between the Aztlanteans and other tribes, the war then becomes something sacred, the blood of the enemy feeds the deity.​

Original Jews and Aztlanteans had contact in the remote past?

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi?

A: Other deity of the Lizards worshiped by the Atlanteans and their descendants because of the direct contact with humans for 1000 years.

Possibly Coatzamundi derived over the years in Quetzalcoatl. In Nahuatl the word Coatl means serpent and appears in the name of the Atlantean deity as well as Aztec and Mesoamerican peoples.

He has got to be an obvious and complete liability now. I cannot understand why they are still trotting him out at press conferences when he is borderline unintelligible at times and prone to bizarre behaviour, especially with young girls. His predilection is obviously young females: boys don't seem to get a look in.

Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for a fascinating session. Now I'm wondering if I was abducted without knowing it, or descended from undergrounders (or maybe both?)
I have been wondering much the same thing. It was also interesting to note that Joe was abducted when he was 19 in Ireland but that he knew nothing of it. A strange thing happened to me many years ago when I was having a nap on my bed in the afternoon. I was in the state of "drifting off" when I sensed something in the corner of my room by the window. I heard a male voice say "Ah here we are" and sensed others present. I did not recall anything else until I was woken up by something tugging on the elastic waistband of my leggings. This was odd enough to make me wake up instantly. I always wondered about that but now I suspect it may have been an abduction. I remember absolutely nothing after hearing the voice until I woke up.

Brilliant session. Such an impressive variety of information. We are all very indebted to Laura and Andromeda at the board, all the Chateau crew and, of course, the C's. I wish we could have sessions every week but it must obviously take a huge physical and mental toll on Laura and Adromeda and must take them quite a while to recover.

Thanks for sharing, it was another impressive and informative session!

(Andromeda) I have to wash my hair...

(L) Is somebody there?

A: Jubilee of Cassiopaea. Hair is important for tuning.

Q: (L) So why do you say hair is important for tuning?

A: Andromeda wants to wash hers.

Q: (L) Well I washed mine this afternoon.

A: Yes. Very receptive/perceptive of you!

(Andromeda) I was joking when I said I needed to wash my hair, but now that you mention it...

Q: (L) Yeah, now that you mention it... Yeah. Receptive. Are you saying my hair is receptive, perceptive?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Even with my curls?

Q: (L) Alright. Is that why I'm always driven to have curls? Because it increases the receptive perceptiveness?

Q: (L) Alright.

(Pierre) Because of the spiral.

(L) The spiral, yes.

Q: (Ryan) You have described the pituitary gland as the uplink to the higher densities and information field, and Pierre has outlined a process by which biophotons connect to the information field. Are biophotons the primary means by which the pituitary engages this uplink and transmits information?

Q: (Ryan) Also, are there any secondary uplinks to the higher density information field and what physiological structures might reflect them?

A: Whole body via DNA.

Q: (L) Okay, hold on a second. The DNA is what connects? Okay.

(Isn’t DNA packed in a spiral form… like curly hair! ;-))

Ursus Minor) What has happened to people who start speaking in different accents or languages following a stroke?

A: Accessing information.

Q: (L) So you're saying that it is like they've changed their antenna, and they're accessing something that... Is that it?

A: Yes.

About bodily antennas/receivers: apparently there is an ”FM antenna” in your brain. The two arms of the antenna are formed by the suprachiasmatic nucleus and the size and form of the ventricle system. I understood that the primary(?) information that the body receives from it, is determining where the earth is, in relation to the sun.

You see people with all kinds of wireless headphones nowadays, AirPods being all the rage at the moment, but there is a danger in wearing them. AirPods work at the frequency of about 2.5 billion cycles per second, in contrast with the 7.83 cycles per second (the Schumann resonance: it is present whenever you are outdoors), which the brain uses to ”navigate”. Bluetooth earphones will eventually screw with this ability, on top of irritating your brain in other ways too.

(iPod, AirPods… they remind you of the Pod people from ”Invasion of the Body Snatchers”. Nomen est omen!)

Jack Kruse talked about the issue in this podcast, the pertinent part is from 1:04:45 to 1:07:58 (he continues after that going deeper into the topic):

Q: (JEEP) Is there anything nefarious in the works for the October 4th emergency broadcast test in the USA?

A: Anything in the USA is nefarious these days.

Q: (L) Well, are they going to send some kind of signal out that's going to trigger and activate some people?

Q: (Niall) They do it every day...
Just received this about the "test" on October 4.

Emergency System Test

They have a system like that in place here in the UK too, and it was tested in April this year. I forgot about the heads up that it was going to be tested, so when my phone went off with that creepy, siren-like sound I nearly bounced off the ceiling. It was probably the most disturbing, ominous, and loudest (despite my sound volume being set to a very low setting) alarm I've ever heard, they really made sure to flick that paranoia switch all the way up! Luckily, I was at home, reading a book, that darn alarm was easily an accident risk for someone who was driving when it started.

Given the C's answer, I do wonder if some kind of activating signal was sent through the alarm. Having read the C's answer, and watched the video Mrs. Peel shared, I now regret I hadn't paid more attention and hadn't hidden my phone in another room on the day it was tested. Although living in a large city I'm probably exposed to lots of nefarious broadcasting anyway.

A massive thank you to Laura and Andromeda for the latest session, not least for indulging some of my speculations! 😄

(Niall) Did the police in Lahaina deliberately send them back into the fire because they were instructed to do so?
This is a pretty sober warning of exactly what a ponerized law enforcement system is capable of.

(Approaching Infinity) Since tunnels would seem to be subject to earthquakes and a very long trip down, plus would have to pass through the mantle, is the primary means to access these cities via 4D?
A: Now you are getting closer.
Q: (L) So that suggests that underground spaces, bases, whatever, partake to a great extent of a hyperdimensional reality. Is that the case?
If the centre of the Earth is a 'portal', then it makes sense that bases located closer to the centre are able to exist in a hyperdimensional state.

I was thinking yesterday about the discussion by the C's that the underground bases figured prominently in 4D STS' plans for the "Harvest" (22nd February, 1997). Then, in July 1998, the C’s advised that a portion of the plans of 4D STS were to “mass hybridise, then mass reincarnate”. They have also recently informed us that a large number of hybrids are working within human society in service to the depopulation agenda.

It seems very likely to me that the depopulation agenda is the mass reincarnate phase of those plans. This is what is driving all of the “global boiling” BS, the artificial food shortages, the terrorisation with energy weapons: the larger agenda to make the surface of the planet uninhabitable for 94% of the current human population.

We already have the burning down of our infrastructure and never anyone being frog walked so could much of that be beaming also?
This thought occurred to me also. The PTB have probably been using their energy weapons to burn down those food processing plants. Remember the light plane that flew into one of them? Mass consciousness signalling to itself à la 9/11, an event in which energy weapons were used to bring down the two towers?

It seems that the stupid and greedy politicians of the empire are being completely played from at least three sides. 4D STS take the guise of 'benevolent Nordic aliens', saying “gotta depopulate to save the planet.” Meanwhile, hybrid infiltrators are pushing the same message from within - “hey, we really should listen to these guys!” Plus, the Consortium has its finger on the trigger with energy weapons and heart attack death rays sending 'messages' to those vulnerable to such tactics. Is it any wonder that western governments are in absolute lockstep with the "Green" agenda? And just as a sideline, they’re trying to destroy Russia and China so they don’t get in the way.

BUT, what if Russia and China ARE getting in the way? No GMOs, no LGB agenda, no mRNA vaccines, no "global warming" BS, superior Military Industrial Complex, advanced technology, strong cultural and national identities and religious traditions...

If "mass reincarnation" is needed by 4D STS, then we should not be surprised to see Nazi-like fanaticism and ferocity from their minions in an attempt to overcome any blocks to this agenda. In this context, is it any wonder NATO has been sending their top generals to their deaths like lemmings?

Assuming this is the case, there are some obvious questions. Presumably 4D STS are aware of Earth Changes, cometary bombardments etc. So why rest the results of the plan on a bunch of incompetent subordinates attempting to implement a very flawed deindustrialisation agenda? Especially when natural events are likely to do the same job quite effectively?

Or is that not the case? Are 4D STS monitoring the timeline and seeing that without an appropriate deindustrialisation agenda BEFORE the Earth changes and comets really kick in, humanity is likely to survive en masse for the transition to fourth density?

That's an interesting possibility to consider, or so I think.

Q: (Ryan) Also, are there any secondary uplinks to the higher density information field and what physiological structures might reflect them?
So it seems we have biophoton emissions from the pituitary and from our DNA, and the pituitary ones are somehow 'distinct', but the DNA also plays an important transmitting role as well. The C's have also mentioned that DNA is a superconductor. So there are likely multiple processes at work here: chemical, electrical, and photonic/quantum.

(Ryan) In a previous session [July 17th, 2022], you described "chi" as being "mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field." Does the geometry of movement within practises such as Tai Chi and Chi Gong activate a 'flow' of this 'organising principle' in a similar way to the symbols in Reiki?
One of the things that led me to ask this question was Gurdjieff's focus on teaching "movements" and "Temple dances" towards the end of his life. It would be interesting to compare Tai Chi and Chi Gong movements with Gurdjieff's to see if there is any overlap / similarities. And of course, we have our Arky Chu Gong as well! :-D

(L) So if they're in that relationship, and it is unfolding in that way, I think they would naturally learn, discover serendipitously or otherwise, whatever it is they need to know, as long as they're continuously working on themselves, working on their relationship and their openness and their communication. I think communication is the really big key. Communication, communication, communication.
Thanks to Laura's clarification, my hypothesis from this line of questioning is that any sort of 'sex yoga' is probably a lot like diet: every couple will have their own requirements. There may be a few common sense general principles (eg. practise good hygiene, be kind to each other's tendons 😄), but anything else is almost certainly relationship specific.

(Keit) What exactly happened on September 20, 1977 in the northern regions of the USSR and Finland, that later was called a Petrozavodsk phenomenon. What was it? [..]

Q: (L) So in other words, like a grand window falling event without an actual window faller?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Well, you know, it's a weird world!
This is super fascinating, and make me wonder if the information around a chunk of matter on 4D is somehow different to the information around a similar chunk of 3D matter, and the particular information that gives the matter "4D status" was somehow spontaneously 'shared' to some of the 3D matter in the vicinity of the epicenter of the phenomenon? What kind of conditions could have caused such a "spontaneous sharing of information" though?

23 September 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Niall, Chu, Scottie, Falkor

FOTCM Members participating via Zoom: 3DStudent, A Jay, Adobe, Aeneas, Aiming, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, annp, Ant22, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Bluefyre, Bobo08, brandon, Brett, cassandra, Chad, ClaudiaYG, Cleo, Cosmos, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Ennio, fabric, Fallen_735, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, gottathink, goyacobol, Gwenllian, Harmony99, herondancer, Hesper, hesperides, hlat and his wife, Honzap, iamthatis, irjO, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Josi, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, korzik18, Kosma, Lainey, Laurentien2, Laurs, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, M, Maiko, marek760, Mari, Martina, miguel angel, Mikkael, Mililea, Miracle, mkrnhr, Mrs. Peel, msante, mxwlll0, Natus Videre, Navigator, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, PopHistorian, Rabelais, RedFox, Redrock12, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Saman, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C., Temperance, Theodor, thorbjorn, Timótheos, Turgon, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) Okay, so let's get serious and get started because we've got some questions to cover. If you remember the last time, you guys nearly wore me out. I had to sleep for two days!

(Andromeda) They're probably going to do it again.

(L) And I don't know if I'm going to need glasses or not. Well, I need 'em to read, but I don't need 'em for the board. So how am I going to navigate this... And I don't suppose that Approaching Infinity has his questions written down so that they could be printed, does he? Or is he just going to throw 'em up here on the chat...

(Chu) So far I don't see them...

(Approaching Infinity) I could either paste them in the chat...

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) I would like to have them in printed form. This is nice [referring to printed questions collected by seek10].

(Andromeda) Okay, send them over.

(Approaching Infinity) Who should I send 'em to?

(Andromeda) Joe.

(Chu) Well there's lots of questions here on the chat too, Laura.

(L) Yeah?

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) Oh Lord, I, oh Lord... Are we ever going to get it done?

(Niall) I got 10.

(Scottie) You got 10?

(Niall) Yeah.

(L) Who has 10?

(Chu) Niall.

(Gaby) I have two.

(L) And here we've got a bunch and Approaching Infinity's got a bunch and there's a bunch already there. Well, let's see if anybody's going to even show up to answer our questions. What if they say, "Too many questions - Forget about it!" [laughter]

(Andromeda) I have to wash my hair...

(L) Is somebody there?

A: Jubilee of Cassiopaea. Hair is important for tuning.

Q: (L) So why do you say hair is important for tuning?

A: Andromeda wants to wash hers.

Q: (L) Well I washed mine this afternoon.

A: Yes. Very receptive/perceptive of you!

(Andromeda) I was joking when I said I needed to wash my hair, but now that you mention it...

Q: (L) Yeah, now that you mention it... Yeah. Receptive. Are you saying my hair is receptive, perceptive?

Q: (L) Even with my curls?

Q: (L) Alright. Is that why I'm always driven to have curls? Because it increases the receptive perceptiveness?

Q: (L) Alright.

(Pierre) Because of the spiral.

(L) The spiral, yes. All right. We have a whole slew of questions. We better stop messing around. Oh Lord. Okay. Two-tents, and I don't know who this Two-tents is, but they submitted a question:

(Two-tents) What was the cause of the recent fire that destroyed the town of Lahaina on Maui Island in Hawaii?

A: Beam weapons.

Q: (L) What kind of beam? Does anybody know?

(Pierre) Laser.

Q: (L) All right, next LQB's asking this one:

(LQB) Are Earth’s magnetic field excursions/reversals roughly associated with cometary/asteroid impacts to Earth's atmosphere or surface?

A: Not directly related, but often interactive.

Q: (L) So why are they not directly related?

A: Reversals are related to companion star loosely, but other cosmic conditions also interact here.

Q: (L) Does it have anything to do with the way our part of the galaxy bobs up and down above the plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy? Is that more related?

Q: (L) But companion star interactions are related to cometary activity, right?

A: Yes but often long delays.

Q: (Pierre) And there's a reverberation also.

Q: (L) Anything else you want to know on that? LQB, where are you? Where is LQB?

(LQB) I'm here. No, that'll do it.

(L) All right, then...

(Joe) Before we move on, the Maui answer was a bit short. Was the main reason for setting fire to Maui, or that part of Maui, to further the global warming?

A: Only part. Expect more "terrorization".

Q: (L) It's like they're doing everything they can think of here and there. I mean it is to distract, distract, distract...

(Joe) Jerk people's chain.

(L) Yeah. Distract. Distract. Do these people that are running the US and basically running everything into the ground and also terrorizing other countries and running them into the ground, are they doing this as part of a larger agenda or is it just their drive to stay in power?

A: The latter for many, but that is manipulated by the former.

Q: (L) So many of 'em are doing all this stuff to stay in power - and of course that means getting money because money is power - and that is being manipulated by a higher agenda. In other words, their greed, and their power hunger is being used by 4D STS.

(Joe) Did any of the people in Lahaina notice the effects of this beam weapon?

Q: (Joe) Is that why 60 people were found a week later sheltering in a house in Lahaina?

(L) Because they were noticing the effects?

(Joe) Because they were terrified and didn't want to leave the house up to a week later.

(L) Oh, is that why? Was there something really scary going on?

Q: (Joe) More than just fire passing through.

(L) It could have had some kind of psychological effects even...

(Niall) Did the police in Lahaina deliberately send them back into the fire because they were instructed to do so?

Q: (Niall) To increase the terror, I guess.

Q: (Joe) Very nasty people.

(L) They're evil.

(PoB) Was the flood in Libya manmade?

A: No

Q: (Joe) There was a storm, and two dams burst.

(L) Here is a question from Uperios. I don't know who Uperios is. I think... it's not framed as a question, but I'm going to read it a little differently:

(Uperios) Are the various CO2 sequestration plans that the PTB want to implement part of a terraforming process for a different species to inhabit the planet, their makeup being affected by CO2 in the atmosphere?

(L) So is this a part of terraforming?

A: Not exactly, more like making the planet uninhabitable for humans.

Q: (L) So all of this stuff about shutting down farms, clear-cutting forests, shutting down fuel, killing off cattle because they contribute to the CO2, all of that is basically about depopulation?

Q: (L) I don't see how what they're doing could have that significant of an effect on the CO2 level in the atmosphere, even clear-cutting forest, because it's still a really big planet. There's all kinds of things that are producing CO2 like crazy. I mean, their ridiculous efforts to reduce CO2 in the face of all the things that are producing it (that are not humans) is pathetic. Okay, Uperios is asking a personal question here. Do we know Uperios?

(Chu) He's not on the private board.

(L) Well, he has some little concerns here, so I'm going to let this one slide. He says:

(Uperios) Did SD, my recently deceased crew member, transition to the other side?

(L) Well, I guess what he's trying to ask is did he go properly or is he still hanging around? Is that it? So did he transition peacefully and correctly?

Q: (L) And he's a little concerned because he administered an adrenaline injection and part of the team that administered first aid chest compression, CPR, etc. So he's wondering if what he did was helpful or detrimental to him?

A: Neither. It was his choice to go.

Q: (L) Okay, JGeropoulas:

(JGeropoulas) What is the distance from Earth to the closest planet populated by other 3D beings?

(L) I think that's covered in one of the previous sessions from a long time ago. I mean, they didn't give us the distance of the planet, but they told us about there are however many planets and so on.

(Joe) Well, what's the distance of the closest one?

A: 100 lightyears.

Q: (Joe) That's pretty far.

(L) Okay, Aeneas. This is a strange question:

(Aeneas) When somebody is not breathing for four minutes, it is generally said that the person is likely to get brain damage. Yet we read of accounts of near-death experiences where some are left not breathing for much longer and are considered dead, yet they come back with no brain damage and at times with miraculous healings taking place. Has this something to do with souled beings versus OPs?

(L) Is that part of the difference?

Q: (Aeneas) If yes, then are those miraculous healings due to the person reconnecting at a soul level with their lesson plan?

Q: (L) All right. Ysus has some questions which I'm gonna break down:

(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Q: (L) Well that's a surprise.

(Ysus) Is there still procreation in 4th density?

A: For STO.

Q: (Ysus) And do we meet physically in 4th density?

A: More or less as one chooses.

Q: (L) Alright. That's that one.

(Joe) Does that mean 4D STS just makes babies in a lab?

A: They try.

Q: (L) But we know 4D STS makes babies in labs because they do it in underground bases. Is that it?

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

Q: (L) Approaching Infinity asks:

(Approaching Infinity) In an early session you said there had been a treaty between aliens and the US government, but that it had not been in effect because the US had been tricked. This realization came in 1972.

(L) Well that's oddly... but that it had not been in effect. Okay. I think what they said was that there was a treaty between aliens, the US government, but the aliens weren't really meeting their side of the treaty and the US government didn't realize it until 1972. So...

(Approaching Infinity) 1972 was the year of Watergate, the creation of the Stargate Remote viewing program, the year the NSA allegedly started monitoring for UFO allegations worldwide, allegedly the year crash retrieval study transferred from military to private aerospace, and the year of the final NASA Apollo mission. 1973 was the year of the Nixon-Gleason UFO alien body meeting, The year the Air Force almost gave Emenegger footage of the Holloman landing for public viewing, and one of the largest UFO waves in the fall. What did the aliens do or not do to make this clear to those in the know?

(L) Okay, I guess what the question applies to is what did the aliens do or not do to make the fact that they were not meeting their... Approaching Infinity? What the heck are you writing here? [laughter]

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah, that's my question. Basically what happened in 1972 to make it clear to the US that the treaty was a fraud?

A: All The abductions with glitches, cattle and human mutilations, and tampering with military equipment and aircraft.

Q: (L) So they had an agreement and they decided that what was happening wasn't part of the agreement. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess when you say abductions with glitches, that the military would possibly... when they knew somebody had been abducted, they would go and bring them in themselves and ask them questions or hypnotize 'em and find out what was going on and they discovered that things were going on that were not part of the treaty. Is that part of it?

Q: (L) All right. MH370.

(Approaching Infinity) Who created the two videos allegedly of MH370 showing a plane being encircled by flying metallic orbs and hijacked?

(Joe) And disappeared off the video screen.

(L) Have you seen this video? And what did you think about it?

(Joe) Who knows. It's a kind of grainy, almost like radar, if you know what I mean. It was taken from some kind of not-a-home-camera type thing, so it's kind of black and white, more or less. Plane flying across the sky at a distance, small screen with a plane flying across. Some round orbs appear circling around it, like two or three, and then after 10 or 20 seconds of that happening, it just goes. A flash happens, and then the plane is gone.

(L) Didn't we ask about MH370 before?

(Joe) Not about this video. It's whether or not it's a video of it actually disappearing into where they say it disappeared to, which is into another dimension.

(L) The C's said it disappeared into another dimension.

(Joe) Yes.

(L) And so here's a video that shows that happened, and Approaching Infinity wants to know if that video was authentic.

(Andromeda) Where was it taken from?

(Joe) It just appeared. No one knows. No one knows anything about it.

(L) Was it taken from the ground or from the air?

(Joe) It's hard to tell because there's no foreground. It could be in the air.

(Niall) It was uploaded in 2014 in May by an unknown source.

(Joe) Like a month after.

(L) How come I never saw this?

(Joe) It's on the forum.

(L) Well, why don't people tell me about this stuff? I can't read every thread.

(Joe) I know, but there's so much stuff going around. It's hard to know what's important...

(L) Well I guess the important question there is, are any elements of the video footage genuine?

Q: (Joe) So does it actually show MH370 disappearing?

Q: (L) Does it show another plane disappearing the way MH370 was supposed to have?

Q: (Joe) Was it a commercial airliner? No...

A: Research.

Q: (Joe) Does that mean it's a research plane?

Q: (L) That means you need to do the research.

(Niall) Was part of the research that the plane was meant to disappear? Was it a Philadelphia type experiment thing in the air?

Q: (Niall) So how do they know to film the plane and that it would disappear?

A: Cameras are everywhere these days.

Q: (Joe) Can they tell us how many years ago this event happened?

A: The plane in the video disappeared over Lake Michigan.

Q: (Joe) Okay. We can research.

(L) Okay back to Approaching Infinity's question list:

(Approaching Infinity) What exactly are the metallic orbs that have been observed on numerous occasions even by group members?

A: 4D probes.

Q: (Joe) Can I ask a question in relation to that? When a person sees them, is it always related to the person? Is there some kind of a connection between the person seeing them or being there, or could it just be that the person just happens to observe the moments in the relation to them?

A: Usually a relationship.

Q: (L) And when you say a 4D probe, obviously this is something that is beyond what we can think of as a probe. Are these probes able to read minds or to control human behavior?

Q: (L) Are they able to open portals between dimensions or densities?

A: If enough are present.

Q: (Joe) Are they precursors to abductions?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Has there been an increase in the prevalence of these objects?

Q: (Joe) So what was the one I saw doing when I was about 19 in Ireland?

(L) What was it doing?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Scoping you.

Q: (Joe) Scoping me for what?

A: Abduction.

Q: (Joe) Was it successful?

Q: (Joe) At that time?

Q: (Niall) You see the kind of control they have on people who aren't awake. I mean, it's total.

(Approaching Infinity) In the last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between two and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground and on the surface?

A: 4.6 mil

Q: (Approaching Infinity) How many undergrounders are still in hibernation?

A: Varies. Some come in and out.

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation when they're tired or when they need to recover from something?

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation to prolong their lives?

Q: (L) And they come in and out depending on, geez... I mean, one would think that if you're in hibernation, you couldn't make a decision about not being in hibernation, right?

(Andromeda) Right. Unless you set the timer beforehand.

(L) Yeah. Alarm clock. Or somebody else is there to make the decision.

(Approaching Infinity) What was the initial impetus for going underground 14,000 years ago?

A: Comets.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In the 9/21/1996 session, you said Thor's Pantheum was both STS and STO like the quorum and the description of the Nordic covenant, which sounds like both sides are involved in influencing creative types, but they are not technically working together. But if Thor's Pantheum is located mostly underground, does that mean that some are STO?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Since the projecting is only mostly done underground, are the ones who aren't underground, the STO ones?

A: Can be both. Your thinking is too black and white.

Q: (L) Is it because STS and STO can, in a sense, coexist in similar physical space without intermingling or being maybe... not even seeing each other? I mean, is it because their frequencies are different? Something like that?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Approaching Infinity) Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor or is the deepest one actually so deep in the liquid outer core?

(L) Is any of it in the liquid outer core?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about the ultra low velocity zones which are on the barrier between the molten metallic outer core and the rocky mantle at around 2000 miles below the surface?

Q: (L) So they're not there.

(Approaching Infinity) Since tunnels would seem to be subject to earthquakes and a very long trip down, plus would have to pass through the mantle, is the primary means to access these cities via 4D?

A: Now you are getting closer.

Q: (L) So that suggests that underground spaces, bases, whatever, partake to a great extent of a hyperdimensional reality. Is that the case?

Q: (L) So the things that we are concerned about in terms of, say, people going down in caves and getting an earthquake and the rocks fall on top of you and close forever are not really a concern for these types of structures. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Okay. Now...

(Chu) Did you want to do questions of people here first, Laura?

(L) All right, go.

(Gaby) I have quick medical ones. A man in his eighties is pursuing active surveillance for an encapsulated prostate tumor. It has normal prostatic specific antigen levels. Will he benefit from natural testosterone replacement therapy for general health, or do the theoretical risks of testosterone replacement therapy outweigh the benefits?

(L) You're talking about Ark? He doesn't need it though, does he?

(Gaby) But it could be beneficial maybe in the context of macular degeneration or cardiovascular health.

(L) Okay. Would Ark benefit from at least a low dose of the testosterone therapy?

Q: (Gaby) When a person over 60 years old has systolic high blood pressure, we know that the data suggests that normalizing their blood pressure values means that there will be less mortality, less cardiovascular events, etc. So my question is: provided all natural remedies and lifestyle factors have been optimized as well, other health conditions, would it be advisable to try blood pressure drugs in people over 65 years old?

A: Avoid if possible. Go natural if possible.

Q: (L) Okay. Who's next?

(Joe) I just want to ask about Prigozhin. Who is responsible for downing the plane that he and members of Wagner were on?

A: Inside job.

Q: (Joe) Putin was aware of it, I presume?

Q: (L) What else?

(Niall) Was the Russian rocket to the moon sabotaged?

Q: (Niall) Why?

A: Keep Russia down and embarrassed!

Q: (Joe) How was it done?

A: Remote activated EM pulse.

Q: (Niall) Did the French General Jean-Louis Georgelin really die as reported by falling during a hike alone in the Pyrenees?

Q: (Niall) Was he murdered?

Q: (Niall) It's been suggested by the Russians that he actually died fighting in Ukraine. Is that true?

Q: (Niall) Holy smokes. The Russians also claimed that an American general who was officially reported as dying solo while flying his plane, in fact died while fighting in Ukraine. Is this true?

Q: (Niall) Oh my god. That's two senior generals. That's crazy. Has this happened to many other senior NATO military figures? Have they actually died fighting in Ukraine?

Q: (Joe) Is there a mold problem in this house that's negatively affecting our health?

A: To some extent, yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Is taking the Pau d'Arco helping with that?

A: Yes. Mold affects almost everyone. It is ubiquitous.

Q: (L) All right. Are y'all all done? Can I go to the member questions on the chat now? All right.

(Ze Germans) Do descendants of "undergrounders" who stay on the surface usually inherit their genetic tweaks and are being programmed by 4D STS with some new mission?

Q: (Ze Germans) How many descendants of undergrounders are there on the surface of Earth at the moment and what percentage of them are psychopaths?

(L) How many descendants of undergrounders? Well, that would be quite a lot. I mean, because if they're like descendants, you have two parents, you have four grandparents, you have whatever. It could be like millions of 'em. Multiple millions. Is that correct?

Q: (Andromeda) How many of them are psychopaths?

A: Same as regular population. Many of you are such descendants!

Q: (L) I mean, if they've been popping up out of the underground for thousands of years, how are you going to avoid it?

(Ze Germans) Was Adolf Hitler an undergrounder or a descendant of one?

Q: (L) Okay, next:

(Perlou) Do covid vaccines cause the souls of the deceased to be blocked in the afterlife?

Q: (Perlou) Can we trust the book "Coronavirus Vaccines from a Spiritual Perspective – Effects on the Soul and Spirit, and Life After Death" by Thomas Mayer?

A: Lotta salt.

Q: (L) Take it with a grain of salt.

(Perlou) What happens to our euthanized pets?

(L) I think she means: Is it the same thing as what happens if they just die naturally?

Q: (Perlou) Did Neil Armstrong take man's first steps on the Moon on July 16, 1969?

Q: (Ryan) Are Gurdjieff's "astral" and "mental" bodies just metaphors for different stages of development of the psychic/consciousness body?

Q: (Ryan) Are the "Three Treasures" of Taoism - "Essence, Breath, and Spirit" - equivalent to the three bodies you have described: physical, psychic/consciousness, and Higher Soul Family?

Q: (Ryan) You have described the pituitary gland as the uplink to the higher densities and information field, and Pierre has outlined a process by which biophotons connect to the information field. Are biophotons the primary means by which the pituitary engages this uplink and transmits information?

(Redrock12) Is a white coloring or a mass beneath the tongue an indicator of prostate cancer?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it something that should be checked out?

Q: (Alejo) What was it that attacked the Ikitu town in the Amazonian region of Peru a couple of months ago, where villagers claim it was aliens?

(Andromeda) I think that was shown to be miners, illegal miners or something, wasn't it?

(Joe) That's what they said... Spooky.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!

Q: (Mrs. Peel) What is the optimum dosage of fenbendazole to help treat cancer and/or keep it in remission?

(Gaby) We have a thread about that on the forum, with the doses and things like that for everybody... It varies upon tolerance. Some people prefer to "go, go, go!". Others prefer to take a break. I think it varies.

Q: (L) Is Gaby right that it varies, and the person has to experiment individually?

Q: (L) Everybody is different. So read the thread, and see if you can find a place to start, and either move up or down.

Q: (A Jay) Are the alleged alien mummies that were shown at the recent Mexican Congressional hearing on UAPs actually the mummified corpses of alien beings?

Q: (A Jay) Are they, as some have suggested, something put together from the parts of animals and/or people to give the appearance of being real bodies of some alien creature?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) You know what bothered me about them?

(Andromeda) They looked like E.T. [laughter]

(L) Yeah, they looked like E.T.!

(Chu) And they're very tiny.

Q: (Ze Germans) Where did the order to kill Prigozhin originate?

A: That would be telling!

Q: (Ze Germans) Has Prigozhin ponerized a portion of Russian speakers around the globe?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (JEEP) Is there anything nefarious in the works for the October 4th emergency broadcast test in the USA?

A: Anything in the USA is nefarious these days.

Q: (L) Well, are they going to send some kind of signal out that's going to trigger and activate some people?

Q: (Niall) They do it every day...

Q: (JEEP) The Travel Channel recently featured multiple episodes relating the many bizarre and otherworldly happenings in national parks, including what we know as the Missing 411 disappearances, the existence of portals, other realms/dimensions, space/time tears, strange creatures/grays/reptilians, UFOs, underground bases and below surface human hybrids, and that fear and suffering is inflicted upon humans for food. IOW, pretty much spilled the beans. Was this intended to be a soft disclosure of sorts?

A: Not so soft from our perspective.

Q: (L) But they are getting people used to some of this weird stuff.

(Navigator) During the Siege of Alesia, is it true that Julius Caesar did not allow children, women and the injured from leaving the city?

Q: (Navigator) If so, why?

A: Kept the burden on the enemy.

Q: (L) Yeah, you've got to understand, you can't judge that from our perspective and our morals and sociological views today. I mean, life simply wasn't perceived the same way then as it is now, and we don't know that we're right and they were wrong. From many perspectives, sometimes they seem to be more right than we are.

Q: (Altair) What is the root cause of the karmic conflict between the US and Russia; Atlantis and people unknown and so on?

Q: (Altair) Was it something that happened on Kantek and eventually led to its destruction?

Q: (Ze Germans) Who owns BlackRock?

(L) [laughter] That is the $24,000 question, or the $64,000 question.

(Niall) The 64 trillion dollar question!

(Joe) Officially? Well, they've got a CEO and all that.

(L) They all own each other. I mean, that's an impossible to answer question.

(irjO) In the Session 20th of October 1994, Laura asked the following:

Q: Who built the city of Mohenjo-Daro?

A: Lizards directly. Coatzlmundi legend ties in to this directly, look at illustrations on stones now.

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi?

A: Other deity of the Lizards worshiped by the Atlanteans and their descendants because of the direct contact with humans for 1000 years.

(irjO) Now, the name of that deity sounds very similar to the Aztec language called Nahuatl, coincidentally or not, they worshiped a goddess called Coatlicue. Which means "Serpent skirt". Was this the same entity?

Q: (irjO) Was Proto-Nahuatl the Atlantean language or one of them?

A: Latter.

Q: (irjO) Why were lizard beings able to coexist with us back then but can't directly do it now?

A: Cosmic environment was different.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Is there a secret underground high-speed train system in the U.S. operated by either magnetic levitation or vacuum tubes?

Q: (Lucius) Who killed Iwona Wieczorek?

(L) I have no clue who this person is. Don't know anything about it. Therefore, it's a useless question because there's no information given. You won't get anything back. Garbage in, garbage out.

(voyageur) On September 2, 2023, it was the 25th anniversary of Swissair Flight 111 fateful crash into the ocean at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, taking all passengers on board. The flight originated from JF Kennedy airport, with the crash investigated by both the RCMP, represented by senior investigator, Tom Jube, and then handed off under protest by the investigator to the TSB, who concluded the cause as electrical and Mylar. The RCMP investigator seemed to have evidence of high concentrations of magnesium, an indicator for an incendiary device. This was documented by Jube in his book, that also claims he was railroaded by senior political officials and the RCMP commissioner. Question, was Tom's investigation leaning in the right direction - Sabotage?

Q: (voyageur) If yes, was it due to any particular people or materials onboard the fight as listed by Jube as possible reason?

Q: (voyageur) This evidence suggests US alphabet agency meddling that was covering up.

(L) Yeah.

(Ursus Minor) What has happened to people who start speaking in different accents or languages following a stroke?

A: Accessing information.

Q: (L) So you're saying that it is like they've changed their antenna, and they're accessing something that... Is that it?

Q: (L) When you say that, do you mean they could also be accessing something like a past life?

Q: (L) Or a parallel life?

Q: (L) Any number of answers to that.

(Ursus Minor) Will the PTB initiate a financial crash to enforce the abolition of cash?

Q: (Ryan) How many couples on the planet currently fit the objective criteria for polar opposites or soulmates?

A: Different concepts. Many soulmates, few polar opposites who also are generally the same soul.

Q: (L) So, polar opposites are like one soul in two bodies?

Q: (Andromeda) But soul mates, not necessarily.

(L) Right. Okay... Who is asking these questions?

(Chu) Ryan.

(L) Didn't I teach you better, Ryan? [laughter]

(Ryan) In 2015, you mentioned to Pierre that his previous relationship "could have been more than you can imagine presently if you had been capable of carrying the energies". Is there any kind of special preparation men and women can do to enable themselves to carry such energies, beyond self-work as we currently know the process?

Q: (Ryan) Does this have any kind of relation to an authentic tantra tradition?

Q: (Ryan) Is Taoist sexual yoga the Chinese equivalent of Tantra?

Q: (L) Barking up the wrong tree...

(Ryan) In a previous session [July 17th, 2022], you described "chi" as being "mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field." Does the geometry of movement within practises such as Tai Chi and Chi Gong activate a 'flow' of this 'organising principle' in a similar way to the symbols in Reiki?

Q: (Ryan) If so, could certain 'Tantric' sexual positions [laughter] serve as 'geometric activators of chi' in the same way?

Q: (Ryan) Could sufficient chi flow organise not just the geometry of molecules, but also the subatomic structure of individual atoms, effectively transmuting elements?

Q: (L) As long as you're not doing the tantric sexual geometric activation of chi. [laughter] Ryan, what have you been thinking about?

(Joe) What have you been doing, Ryan?

(L) Geez! [laughter]

(Ryan) Okay, so no tantra, no Taoist sexual stuff.

(L) I can almost guarantee you that if you start messing around with that stuff without being at a level where you really know what you're doing, you're going to mess yourself up so bad, you're going to plunge yourself down into a 4D STS hellhole, and have a heck of a time climbing out. Good Lord!

(Niall) But you can take up Tai Chi, no problem! [laughter]

(L) Yeah, no problem, you can do the Tai Chi. Take up Tai Chi. Let me just say that, I would suggest that if there is something along that line of a physical relationship that works in certain ways, it will be discovered gradually and serendipitously by the couple themselves in the process of opening up their own relationship potentials. You see? Because it all starts with the head and the heart, and all that kind of stuff, and when all that's happening, and if they're open enough and if they are truly capable of giving to each other in the STO way... Remember, it says "give all to those who ask." And how many people are really able to do that? People are always holding back something, and they don't really believe it, all that kind of stuff. So if they're in that relationship, and it is unfolding in that way, I think they would naturally learn, discover serendipitously or otherwise, whatever it is they need to know, as long as they're continuously working on themselves, working on their relationship and their openness and their communication. I think communication is the really big key. Communication, communication, communication. Ok? Do I have to sing karaoke songs to you and make you cry again, huh? Huh? [laughter] I love you, Ryan. You're a sweetheart.

(Ryan) I love you too, Laura.

(mxwlll0) The encounter in Peru [the window fallers mentioned above], was this a bleed through event similar to the one in Las Vegas?

(L) Well, yeah, that's kind of what the Cs just said. So, I guess this question was asked before we answered.

(mxwlll0) Were the people being stalked by 4D beings with cloaking tech similar to that in the movie The Predator/ Project Chameleo?

(L) Well, if they're window fallers, they're being stalked. I mean, come on! We've got things like Chupacabras, and one of those Yetis and Sasquatches and God knows what else! I dreamed about some kind of strange hyperdimensional creature the other night, and I called it Fribble, and it was just...

(Andromeda) A new word for the dictionary.

(L) Yeah, a new one.

(mxwlll0) How much of the book Project Chameleo is true?

(L) What is this book, Project Chameleo? Project Camelot?

(mxwlll0) It's "Chameleo", as in "chameleon", and it takes place in San Diego, which happens to be where I grew up. And so it just kind of hit home. I was reading it, and it's a very strange account from a guy who runs in and kind of finds advanced classes, and they seem to get sucked by government agents. And then they go into talking about more invisible tech, either clothing or some type of cloaking advanced technology at the time. This was, I guess around early two thousands? So they talk about it in that it could be a predator type of tech. They're using entertainment and that sort of thing as a way to relate to it. I wish I was explaining it better, I'm a little nervous talking. But yeah, I guess that's the gist of it. I don't know how much more context to give, but sometimes I feel like my experiences in some of the anomalous things in San Diego... I have these kind of premonitions or memories of maybe interacting with this type of tech. I don't know if directly or in a cerebral kind of way... So I'm just curious about how much of this actually had to transpire in that book.

(L) Okay. So how much of the book... Well, obviously I guess you're looking for a percentage or something?

(mxwlll0) A percentage, like in some of the other questions...

(L) Is this book representing things in a fairly accurate way?

A: Mostly.

Q: (L) So I guess that's as close as you can get.

(mxwlll0) That works for me. I guess, yeah, I'll think about it more. This is good. Thank you.

(Joe) Post about it on the forum.

Q: (Gwenllian) Pim Fortuyn, a Dutch populist politician was assassinated in May 2002. About one month later Hans Janmaat, another populist politician died from a heart attack. Was it a natural death?

Q: (Keyhole) Isaac Kappy was a Hollywood actor who accused numerous other high profile celebrities of child trafficking and pedophilia.

(L) So what's the question? I don't see a question there. It's a statement.

(Keyhole) The question should be further down on the chat. Basically, Isaac Kappy was, as I said, a fairly low profile Hollywood actor, but he came out during 2019/2020, basically saying that there was these elite trafficking rings and he was naming all these kinds of high profile celebrities who were involved, and he built quite a following. And then he was live streaming one day, and he was a little bit, kind of confused and seemingly off character, but he said that he wasn't suicidal. And then that night, or the next day he was found... He jumped off a bridge and apparently committed suicide, and lots of people suspect that maybe he was murdered. So the question is was it suicide or was there some kind of foul play?

A: Read about Paul Bennewitz. Same type of treatment. And used often in varied contexts.

Q: (L) He got the Bennewitz treatment. Yeah...

(Joe) Do you know who Paul Bennewitz is? Who's that?

(L) He was a scientist, I think, and he was convinced about UFOs or something, and... I can't remember all the details, but they used all kinds of things, all kinds of tech to drive him crazy and to mess with his head, and to do all kinds of things, and I think it drove him to kill himself. I'm not sure entirely. You'd have to read up on it, but look him up and read about Paul Bennewitz.

(Joe) Does that suggest that the guy that Keyhole was talking about was accurate in his claims about Hollywood?

Q: (L) Yeah, they got rid of him, because Bennewitz was sure telling the truth.

(Ze Germanz) Does 4D STS have a sense of humor?

A: No. If you have one it is because of STO impulses.

Q: (Aragorn) Mozart was a musical genius whose compositions are held by many as timeless and sublime. It is said that his compositions just poured into his head. Did Mozart have, as he composed, a connection to a higher density from which he drew his musical ideas?

Q: (Aragorn) If yes, which density did he connect to?

A: 4, 5, 6.

Q: (Aragorn) Follow up: what was it about Mozart that made these super abilities possible?

A: Genetic fluke.

Q: (L) Yeah. From what I understand, he wasn't a very nice character. He was rash, and loud, and he drank and caroused, and all that kind of stuff, and yet, he composed this really sublime music.

(Keit) What exactly happened on September 20, 1977 in the northern regions of the USSR and Finland, that later was called a Petrozavodsk phenomenon. What was it?

(L) Describe it, inquiring minds want to know. Keit, where are you? [Temporarily off camera]

(Approaching Infinity) If she's not there, I can describe it.

(L) All right, Approaching Infinity, describe it.

(Approaching Infinity) It was a UFO with multiple sightings. It was over the town and there's allegedly even a low quality photograph of it, and it basically looks like a circular flying saucer with these streamers coming out of it. And so they called it like a jellyfish phenomenon, and that's really all the details I remember. It was just this... it was there for a while. Lots of people saw it, and basically, the drawings of it looked a saucer with these kind of tendrils or something coming out of it above the town, and they called it the Petrozavodsk phenomenon because that was the name of the town where it occurred.

(Andromeda) Did it move, or did it just appear and stayed stationary?

(Approaching Infinity) I think it was stationary, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

(Andromeda) Like plasma?

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah... Keit just posted about it on the forum. I can bring it up to read the description really quick.

PETROZAVODSK Phenomenon (Petrozavodskoye divo) - an anomalous phenomenon that occurred around 4 a.m. on September 20, 1977 and was accompanied by mass UFO sightings in the northern regions of the USSR and in Finland.

The most impressive sightings were made in Petrozavodsk, where a huge jellyfish-like object was reported by random night passersby to have hovered over the city.

The eyewitnesses first saw the appearance of a bright star that slowly moved from west to east. The visible diameter of the "jellyfish" is estimated to be several more than 100 m, and the hovering altitude of 5-7 km.

It passed strictly along Lenin Street, the main street of the city, then stopped, increased in size and took the shape of a luminous jellyfish, while showering the city with many thin ray-like red "hollow jets", which gave the impression of heavy rain.

Apparently due to the action of these "jets" in the morning, round holes were found in the windows of the upper floors of the houses. Melted glass "tortillas" were lying on the window sills.

Physicists could not identify the chips, the physical nature of these rays was also unclear, since even a powerful laser does not produce such an even, crack-free chip. Rarely at such an early morning, cars were stopped by stalled engines under the influence of this "something".

After hovering over the main street the UFO moved to the port area on Lake Onega, hovered over the dry cargo ship "Volgobalt" and repeated irradiation for 10-12 minutes. Then it departed upwards over the lake.

The reports about these observations leaked to the press, before and after that did not publish information about UFO sightings. In addition to this object in neighboring settlements eyewitnesses saw dozens of other unidentified objects.

That was from "Izvestia", "Pravda", "Soviet Russia", 23.09.1977. So, three days later.

(L) 1977. Wow, that's bizarre! All right. What the heck was it?

A: Mass transfer between densities.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that it was a chunk of 4D that was transferred to 3D?

Q: (Joe) A "chunk of 4D"?

(L) Well, how else are you going to put it? A mass transfer of what?

A: Status.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Like 4D status?

Q: (L) Was it like a ship?

A: Similar but would not be seen as a "ship" on 4D.

Q: (L) Was it alive?

A: Something like that.

Q: (Joe) Was it to do with transferring, creating a variable 4D environment beneath the area of Finland or Russia?

Q: (L) Is this something that's just kind of really hard to conceptualize in our reality?

Q: (Joe) What was the purpose of it?

(Chu) Here is the image. [On screen]

View attachment 82211

(Gaby) And why did it happen?

(Joe) Is that a picture or a drawing?

(Niall) It looks like a photo.

(Andromeda) Is it like a symbol of a type of energy status?

(Niall) It looks a bit like that lightning that happened...

(Andromeda) The sprites...

(Joe) What was the purpose of it?

A: No purpose. The conditions allowed the transfer. Those of 4D involved were surprised as well.

Q: (L) So in other words, like a grand window falling event without an actual window faller?

Q: (L) Well, you know, it's a weird world!

(Keit) Is the Molebsky triangle in Russia an anomalous zone similar to the Skinwalker Ranch?

(Keit) What is the nature of the phenomenon?

A: Thinning of the "veil".

(Keit) What is the nature of what was happening there?

A: Energetic transfers.

Q: (L) Was it like a portal?

Q: (L) Bizarre.

(Approaching Infinity) What happened to the F35 that crashed in South Carolina recently?

A: Pilot incompetence.

Q: (Joe) They actually mentioned that just after today, that they have to work on training and funding, because it's not the best.

(Niall) Do you know what he did when he landed?

(L) Well, they spend so much money to...

(Joe) They're sending all the money to Ukraine.

(L) Yeah, they are sending all the money to Ukraine, or they're spending it on gender awareness. So...

(T.C.) How do the Cs determine what events they will try to prevent by transmitting them to the group? It seems like there are plenty of events that seem horrible to us that they haven't prevented by doing this. Are they determining what is good or bad for humanity by doing this?

A: Depends on the questions!

Q: (T.C.) Can I ask a follow up to that?

(L) Yeah.

(T.C) So that then means that if we do the correct research and ask the right questions, then we can pretty much prevent anything from... well, not anything, but anything that could be preventable, could be prevented by asking the right questions?

A: If there was sufficient awareness generated, yes.

Q: (Joe) On social media.

(Chu) We still have 40 messages to go through...

(Joe) Ah, that's too long.

(Chu) And we're at 2 hours and 5 minutes so far.

(L) Already 2 hours and 5 minutes... Yeah, and I'm getting whoopadoodled.

(Chu) Not all of them may be questions. Probably not, but about 20, maybe.

(L) All right. Can we quit?

(Andromeda) Yeah, the rest can be saved.

(L) Yeah, we can save them, and do them next time, yeah? [People nodding on Zoom.] If they're still relevant. Sometimes if you wait a while they're no longer relevant. All right. Is there anything we should have asked tonight definitely, that we didn't ask? Please consider it asked if it will in any way benefit our forward motion in this space-time realm in which we find ourselves, please.

A: October will be very interesting!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Thank you for this session !

Some scholars consider that Aztlan was located in the north of the continent.

The Aztecs told the Spanish conquistadors that they had arrived in the lands of Tenochtitlan 300 years ago from Aztlan.

The various versions of the story state that Aztlan was a luxurious and enchanting place located on a great lake, where everyone was immortal and lived happily among the abundant resources. This of course reminds us of all the stories around the world that tell us about a lost paradise.

A legend tells that the people of Aztlan had to leave their home in search of the promised land and by orders of the god of war and the sun, Huitzilopochtli, they had to leave the place where they lived and start a pilgrimage.

When they left their homeland everything turned against the Aztecs (or Aztlanteans :huh:) the weeds bit them and the fields were filled with thorns, poisonous snakes and dangerous animals.

The Mexican writer Alfonso Caso, in his book "The People of the Sun" tells us about Huitzilopochtli​

View attachment 82269
Huitzilopochtli is like the equivalent of Yahweh for the Jews. While the Jews carry the Ark of the Covenant, the Aztlanteans carry the god on their backs and he dictates commandments to them. If I remember correctly, the Levites carried the Ark while those called Teomama carried the god.​
View attachment 82270
Like the Jews, the Aztlanteans also have a cosmic mission given to them by their god. Alfonso Caso wrote:

The curious thing is not only the pilgrimage in search of the Promised Land made by the Jews and the Aztlanteans, but in both cases the deity orders not to mix with other peoples. For this, the priests of Aztlan are responsible for exciting unforgettable hatred between the Aztlanteans and other tribes, the war then becomes something sacred, the blood of the enemy feeds the deity.​

Original Jews and Aztlanteans had contact in the remote past?

Possibly Coatzamundi derived over the years in Quetzalcoatl. In Nahuatl the word Coatl means serpent and appears in the name of the Atlantean deity as well as Aztec and Mesoamerican peoples.

As to the mysterious origins of the Aztecs, I watched a documentary a while ago which suggested that the Aztecs had migrated southwards to modern day Mexico from what today is Arizona. There is also a legend that a group of Aztecs were tasked by their king to take a hoard of gold back to their earlier North American homeland (Arizona) to hide it from the Spanish conquistadors. Hence, where you say: "The Aztecs told the Spanish conquistadors that they had arrived in the lands of Tenochtitlan 300 years ago from Aztlan", could they have been referring to Arizona here rather than Atlantis, their ancient homeland?

They have a system like that in place here in the UK too, and it was tested in April this year. I forgot about the heads up that it was going to be tested, so when my phone went off with that creepy, siren-like sound I nearly bounced off the ceiling. It was probably the most disturbing, ominous, and loudest (despite my sound volume being set to a very low setting) alarm I've ever heard, they really made sure to flick that paranoia switch all the way up! Luckily, I was at home, reading a book, that darn alarm was easily an accident risk for someone who was driving when it started.

Given the C's answer, I do wonder if some kind of activating signal was sent through the alarm. Having read the C's answer, and watched the video Mrs. Peel shared, I now regret I hadn't paid more attention and hadn't hidden my phone in another room on the day it was tested. Although living in a large city I'm probably exposed to lots of nefarious broadcasting anyway.
I remember this, I was in B and Q at the time... and heard staggered pathetic sounding sirens (after multiple announcements on the store tannoy) but you could just hear people be like 'pffft' or 'is that it?' Nobody was arsed.. but it was clearly designed to be some terrifying psychological tool. Later in the year on holiday in romania I had 3 of the same alerts.. 1 for a flood and 2 for bears on the street near by.

I should clarify that the better or correct term should be Proto-Nahua without the 'tl' since Nahuatl is an evolution of the same, Basically Uto-Aztecan language is also the Proto-Nahua which evolved into Mexican or Aztec and later got to be known as Nahuatl in the southern regions. It's the same language, just variations through time, thankfully The Cs knew what I meant since it is the same Nahuan language family.
By them confirming that Proto-Nahua is one of the atlantean languages, I suspect this one might come from the Altantis section ruled by those who looked like Native-american. Fun fact, about Aztecs, is that they called the land where they came from: Aztlan, very familiar eh? Would that be the original name of Atlantis in their language? Who knows.

In a previous session they indicated that giants spoke a language very similar to Basque, which is one of the rarest languages out there since nobody knows where it came from, Cs mentioned being a variant of the Atlantean language. Basque is suspected to come from the Aquitanian language (Aquitania region - Gaul, now France) which it's theorized to come from a Proto-Aquitanian language, perhaps that one could come from those of the 'Kantek descendants' variant ruling the northern region of Atlantis which they later became the Celts. It supposed to sound very similar to the Slavic languages such as old Russian for example and of course, Basque.

There is a third one which only have one variation known through time, and is still used today, it is classified as the oldest living language, it's spoken in the Indian continent, called Tamil, it comes from the Dradivian language family which comes from Proto-Dravidian, and the latter could be the one missing between the 3 main languages of the 'big island'? Assuming that there were only 3 main groups in the home base of Atlantis, that is. Interesting stuff nevertheless.
It is interesting what you say about the Basques since I was in hospital recently and met a young Basque lady who was a nurse on the ward I was in. By coincidence, she had spent her childhood in your home state of Florida. However, what struck me about her was that her appearance and colouring seemed more red-skinned than pink and reminded me of Amerindians such as my cousin's wife who is from native Brazilian Indian stock. I also worked with a genuine Canadian Native American called Jim who had a very similar look and colouring to this Basque nurse. Now I don't know if she was pure Basque or whether she may have been mixed race with some Native American blood in her. If she was typical of Basques though, then her appearance was certainly very different to that of the Spanish people I have known over the years. Perhaps someone from Spain can comment on whether the Basques have a distinctive appearance from other Spaniards that makes them stand out, allowing, of course, for a measure of intermixing over the centuries.

It may be quite unrealistic to base a theory on one person. However, meeting this nurse did make me wonder whether the Basques might have been a separate group of red-skinned Atlanteans who migrated eastwards from a doomed Atlantis to Northern Europe (Aquitania) in contrast to their kinsmen who migrated westwards to the Americas. The other possibility is that the Basques are a group descended from a genetic blending of Native Americans and Celts in the same way that the people we think of today as the Celts (like the Gaels in Ireland and Scotland) are in fact of Indo-European stock.​

The Aztecs told the Spanish conquistadors that they had arrived in the lands of Tenochtitlan 300 years ago from Aztlan", could they have been referring to Arizona here rather than Atlantis, their ancient homeland?

I think Atlantis was based around the area of the modern-day US, so references to both Arizona and Atlantis may be correct as it may have been the same location.

Here are a few excerpts from the sessions that mention the location of Atlantis. Note that both the Canary Islands and the Bermuda Triangle are based on the mass of water around to the US. With continents and masses of land being arranged differently before the cataclysm, those locations may have been a part of a larger piece of land, or closer together. There is also Laura's comment that North American Indians could have been the Atlanteans, which points towards the ancient empire being located around the modern-day US.

(Ze Germans) If Russia's karmic role is an adversary of Atlantis, who was playing this role back then before the final destruction of Atlantis?

A: Same locale, different names. Read The Iliad and Odyssey for clues.

Q: (L) Well, supposedly, according to Plato, it was the Athenians against Atlantis. But there were no Athenians until late in modern history. So maybe that name was carried forward from an even more ancient history that was further north. I hope y'all are following my little excerpts from “Horns of Moses” that I've been putting on Ark's blog because I kind of talk about that a little bit. Okay.

And of course you can't even really get all soft and syrupy about the Native Americans. What did they do? They were probably the Atlanteans. That's what their punishment was: to be overwhelmed by the European invaders.

Q: In a previous session you also said that the Guanches were confused by a trauma, which was why they did not have a clear story about their origins. So, I was thinking about it and wondering if they were actual Atlanteans, and that the Canary Islands were an intact part of Atlantis, and that the Guanches did not actually travel from anywhere... they were there all along. That the Canaries is an actual area of Atlantis that survived and that the Guanches survived with it.

Q: (Joe) What about these structures in the Bermuda Triangle?

A: Atlantis!

A: October will be very interesting!! Goodbye. Well October is just around the corner , that statement raises the awareness level a lot.

on a different note..My wife told me the last day of the year is 123 123… 12/31/23. May or may not mean something I don’t know

It is interesting the name that the Cs have used this time. According to Wikipedia it has the following meaning:

A jubilee is a particular anniversary of an event, usually denoting the 25th, 40th, 50th, 60th, and the 70th anniversary. The term is often now used to denote the celebrations associated with the reign of a monarch after a milestone number of years have passed.

Religious usage​

Main articles: Jubilee (biblical) and Jubilee (Christianity)
The Jubilee (Hebrew: יובל yovel) year (every 50th year) and the Sabbatical year (every seventh year) are Biblical commandments concerning ownership of land and slaves. The laws concerning the Sabbatical year are still observed by many religious Jews in the State of Israel, while the Jubilee has not been observed for many centuries. According to the Hebrew Bible, every seventh year, farmers in the land of Israel are commanded to let their land lie fallow, and slaves were freed. The celebration of the Jubilee is the fiftieth year, that is, the year after seven Sabbatical cycles.

In Roman Catholic tradition, a Jubilee is a year of remission of sins and also the punishment due to sin.
(The highlighting is mine)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as the depopulation agenda that the elites are setting up and so forth, from what I understand they are trying to create an atmosphere where conditions on Earth will be favorable for surface hybrids and, in turn, make it uninhabitable for humans.

At the same time they want to create the conditions where there will be a massive absorption of negative energy. I guess this is about the date when the hybrids will replace us.

However, I assume that their main plan is to control us when the Earth is in 4D. And that only souled humans that have graduated to 4D will be on this "future" Earth.

So I am quite doubtful how all these possible scenarios come together.
I have been fascinated by the comments people have been posting concerning the term "Jubilee". The Jews may well have inherited the tradition of celebrating jubilee years from the Egyptian pharaohs who typically held a jubilee in respect of major milestones in their reigns.

You mention that a jubilee is a particular anniversary of an event, usually denoting the 25th, 40th, 50th, 60th, and the 70th anniversary. Well there is a notable 50th anniversary coming up in Israel next month that has a particular resonance for Zionists and that is the anniversary of the Yom Kippur War in 1973 otherwise known as the 'October War' - see Yom Kippur War - Wikipedia.

The Yom Kippur War was an armed conflict fought from October 6 to 25, 1973, between Israel and a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria. Following the outbreak of hostilities, both the United States and the Soviet Union initiated massive resupply efforts to their respective allies during the war, which led to a confrontation between the two nuclear-armed superpowers.

Few people today realise how close the two superpowers came to all out war, which would inevitably have gone nuclear. Although all eyes are naturally on the Ukraine at the moment, is history about to repeat itself but this time with an Israeli strike on Iran and Syria? There is a biblical prophecy that Damascus will be wiped out before the end of time. In spite of the bitter civil war of recent years, Damascus is still standing. It is one of the oldest cities in the world and, unlike other ancient cities in the Middle East, it has never been destroyed and levelled to the ground in comparison say to Jerusalem and Babylon. The only problem this time for the Israelis is the heavy presence of the Russian military in Syria including their advanced anti-aircraft missile defence systems.

This brings into play the biblical 'Gog and Magog' scenario as explained in the attached article, with Russia playing the part of Magog - see Russia and China: The New Gog and Magog?. Quoting from that article:

"It now seems clear that a new Gog and Magog scenario is brewing on Israel’s northern border, where we find Iran closely aligned with Russia and China and quickly developing nuclear weapons.
And for Israel, the US, once a faithful bulwark to these northern threats, now feels more like a distant ally, not close enough geographically to be of much concern to the Russian Bear and Chinese Dragon fuming in the North, nor politically or militarily prepared for any serious fight for anything anywhere.

Surrounded by 350 million Muslims in the Middle East, Israel is left once again to look to God alone and prepare for the fight of its life."

As to 'Gog and Magog', this term derives from an ancient biblical prophecy found in the book of Ezekiel:

The word of the Lord came to me: ‘Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:1–3).

Many biblical commentators link Magog with Russia, even though Russia as the state we know it today did not exist in Ezekiel's time.

See: Does the Bible say anything about Russia in relation to the end times? | GotQuestions.org

Curiously, there is a reference to 'Gog and Magog' in the names of some hills near to the modern city of Cambridge see: Gog Magog Hills - Wikipedia

Rather than to countries, the Gog and Magog hills in Cambridge refer to legendary giants. How long the hills have been called by these names is unknown. Was it a case that the names were adopted from the references to them in the Book of Ezekiel or could it have been the other way around? The Wikipedia entry for them notes Iman Wilkens' claims that the Gog Magog Downs were the location of the real City of Troy but states:

"The book Where Troy Once Stood argues that the ancient city of Troy was in fact located in the Gog Magog Downs; however, this is not taken seriously by scholars."

However, Laura and the C's in contrast accept the claims that Wilkens' makes in his book. If the Gog Magog Downs were known in the Bronze Age by those names then it is more likely that the Prophet Ezekiel adopted those names since they would have been names linked in ancient memory to an apocalyptic struggle that took place at Troy, which he wished to liken to the apocalyptic war of Gog and Magog that he foresaw occurring in the End Times.

Given how badly the war in the Ukraine is going for the PTB, could they seek to take some of the pressure off by starting a new war front in the Middle East? It would no doubt advance their depopulation plans at the same time.​

Back
Top Bottom