Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
December 28, 1996
Frank, Laura, Alice, VG, AAM1, Ark via computer

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Torren from Cassiopaea.

Q: Have you not been the representative in previous sessions?

A: Remember, individual monikers are for your familiarity only.

Q: Okay, thank you. I have a list of questions that I would like to get through fairly quickly, if possible. The first one is for VG. She is concerned about her health and would like to have a clue.

A: Study nutrition, then see doctor.

Q: Is there anything specifically wrong that is urgent?

A: See last response.

Q: (V) It's too bad my doctor is an idiot.

A: Then choose another.

Q: Is there any one thing she could do at this point that would help? (V) I have been bruising a lot.

A: Iron supplements help, but do not limit to that.

Q: (V) Is 'ruten' in conjunction with iron important?

A: What did we say 3 questions back?

Q: (V) I had a very disturbing dream last night? Was it processing, or a facade. I was looking at things and fixing myself. And the night before, I dreamed that Laura came swooping in to save me from something that was scaring me to death. I woke up with my heart pounding...

A: Best to work to purge negative influences in your life.

Q: (L) The dream was doing that?

A: No. That is our suggestion for VG.

Q: What negative influences does VG need to purge?

A: Those which have tentacles leading to her representation of the past.

Q: What is her representation of the past?

A: That which in 3rd density is viewed as past.

Q: (V) Was the dream last night... I was observing and looking what I perceived as sentences and paragraphs, very logically and meticulously I was breaking things down into logical segments - once I was done doing that, I was fixing myself -my hair, my nails. Was this a positive dream? What did this dream represent?

A: When one must decipher the clues in one's life, it takes patience and reflection. As in one looking before leaping.

Q: (V) Back in October, I was supposed to go to a retreat that you said would be positive and uplifting. But it was cancelled at the last minute. What happened?

A: The vibrations were not in sync.

Q: Was everybody cancelled, or was it just me?

A: From the point of view of the experience, the result is the same.

Q: Will she go on this retreat ultimately?

A: An opportunity will present itself.

Q: VG also had an experience the other day where she was feeling very powerful pulling sensations toward a certain person in her past. What was stimulating those sensations?

A: Physical cycle stimuli.

Q: (V) As in menstrual cycle?

A: Menstrual is superimposed by hormonal, is it not?

Q: Was something outside of her stimulating the hormones?

A: Not needed.

Q: How can she deal with this kind of stress?

A: Spiritual awareness heightening.

Q: (V) How do you achieve heightening of spiritual awareness?

A: This is a good vehicle, for example.

Q: (L) Does general acquisition of knowledge on any and all subjects also heighten spiritual awareness?

A: Yes.

Q: So, if you are not doing it here, it does not necessarily matter, because every minute you spend learning and thinking and examining, you are heightening spiritual awareness.

Q: Okay, I had a dream about Chloe and Tommy, and Tommy had come back to life. We were on a trip in separate vehicles, and had stopped at a restaurant. Tommy had gone to the men's room and had been gone for a long time. Chloe asked me to help her find him, and I knew where he was, but she tried the door and said it was stuck and wanted me to help. I told her that it was not stuck, it was locked and, to prove it, I got the key, which somehow I had, though I had to take it off my van key ring; it was a 'master key.' And, when I unlocked the door for her, she discovered that Tommy was dead, on the toilet. This was very disturbing to me. Can you tell me anything about this dream? I was thinking, that since it was so clear, that it might have been prophetic.

A: You will learn the meaning profile of this and other dreams so well that it will be akin to reading from a road map... Patience, my dear!

Q: Okay, can I ask about my other dream - about Frank and Ark and I - we were driving down the road and the school was involved - something about 'locker number 43' - there were piles of notebooks, and I had the key to get all this information...

A: See last response.

Q: Okay, is the phone company going to accept the credit card?

A: All will work itself out.

Q: Well, if they don't, we are in a mess because it was my stupid idea to do it this way... and if they don't, my phone will be turned off and I won't even be able to contact him at all to let him know what is going on...

A: And if that happened, what do you think Ark would do?

Q: Well, there isn't much he could do!

A: Nonsense!! You know he would "move heaven and earth" to solve the crisis, pronto!!!

Q: Well, that is comforting... but I don't see how it could be done. Now, there IS something that worries me a LOT... that Ark will come and not like me...

A: Why do you think this?

Q: Well, because I am so fat.

A: Have you led him to believe that you were skinny?

Q: No. I told him a lot of times that I am too fat.

A: If you are worried about what Ark will think about your physical appearance, you have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to "hide," no pun intended!

Q: Well, I want to buy some clothes... and I want to get my final divorce paper work done... will I be able to settle with the insurance company before Ark comes so I can do these things?

A: Wait and see. Worry not.

Q: Well, you keep saying this, and I just don't see how anything can happen the way you say it is going to happen. I am nearly going out of my mind with worry. But...

A: And when have we been wrong?

Q: Not YET!

A: How many demonstrations do you need?!? We told you to tell Ark everything way back, as you measure time, if you recall. You were suspicious then, but you did follow the suggestion, and see what happened? We will not be joyous if you are not able to develop greater faith.

Q: Well, that makes me feel like I HAVE to have faith or I will let everyone down.

A: No, you do not "have" to do anything... It is just that it will be disappointing if you become blocked.

Q: Okay, but there was something else that happened then. When I told Ark all those things, he went to the bank and discovered that he had been wiped out... she took every damn dime. So, where did faith get us then?

A: No. When we suggested it, it was well before that event. And, she did not take "every damn dime."

Q: Well, close enough. Never mind. I don't want to know any more on that subject. Okay, change of subject: what is the source of the apparition – allegedly of the Virgin Mary - on the building down in Clearwater?

A: "Apparitions" are not important as to their "source" but rather their result.

Q: Well, is it STS or STO or just a chemical anomaly? But you say that is not important - the result is. What is the result.

A: Have you not witnessed it?

Q: Well, I can't tell what is in the hearts and minds of people, all I see is a lot of people making money off of it. How can I know whether...

A: Then you must think that the result of the UFO/Alien phenomenon is that a "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks."

Q: (F) Obviously there are a lot of different results. Most could be buying the silly rocks, but others could be learning from it either for STS or STO. (L) So, the results of anything is strictly the result of the configuration of the individual?

Q: But it still begs the question: Is it truly an apparition of the Virgin Mary?

A: Well, is it possible for you to differentiate between that which is an apparition, and that which is not. And does it really matter? Or, is "apparition," merely a classification? Or a "label?"

Q: (V) Is it really there?

A: Are you? Are we? Is George Bush? Or is he an apparition?

Q: (V) AAM1 wanted to ask about her upset stomach and the pain she has had for the past few days.

A: Ask her to ask.

Q: (AAM1) Why is my stomach in such a bad state the last couple of days?

A: Not your terminology.

Q: (AAM1) Why has my stomach been so upset the past week or two, whenever I eat, and why do I have these headaches with it?

A: What else has happened in the past "week or so?"

Q: (AAM1) You are asking me? I don't know.

A: We are asking you to ask aloud, and more importantly, ask yourself, for therein lies your answer!

Q: (AAM1) What is the remedy to correct it?

A: What is the underlying cause?!?!

Q: (AAM1) I'm confused. I'm asking questions and they are asking me questions. (V) Are you stressed over something major? (AAM1) I'm always stressed.

A: No.

Q: (AAM1) It's not stress?

A: Your response was incorrect. When you said "I'm always stressed." Really??? This much??? We don't think so!!!

Q: (L) Does it have to do with Patrick? (AAM1) Does it have to do with my dislike of Patricia and Shayna?

A: Partly.

Q: (AAM1) I dislike them intensely. What is the other part?

A: Work related. Career direction related.

Q: (AAM1) I also dislike my job. Is the other part of my physical problem, the fact that I see my job as a dead end?

Q: (AAM1) What can I do to correct this?

A: See the bigger picture.

Q: (AAM1) I don't understand that. It is not clear enough for me.

A: Current events will mean little, eventually. "This too, shall pass."

Q: (AAM1) Is one of the solutions to steer clear of Patrick's family?

A: Then, all your life, you will need to "steer clear" of a lot of things. Better to learn to let "bad" things fall off your back, as in the proverbial duck's water!

Q: (L) I don't understand. You told ME to avoid these people!

A: You react differently.

Q: (L) Well... I can be around them... it doesn't bother me. I just don't choose to because I don't want their vibrations all over me. (AAM1) I don't have to talk to them, do I?

A: That is not the point. One does not need to let others bother them, if one can learn to regulate absorption. Not unsolvable.

Q: (AAM1) How can I take steps to get to the point where I can deal with them, but not so that they make me sick? It is very difficult for me to do this. It literally makes me sick.

A: Learn to laugh at that which currently disturbs you. After all, it is comical, when you think of it. Stop taking everything so seriously!!!

Q: (AAM1) I always thought that I was able to deal with everything, but these people absolutely nauseate me. And, then I get mad at myself because I react to them. Usually I wouldn't react to them. I would not even acknowledge their existence! (L) What makes it so personal? (AAM1) They are so low on the evolutionary scale, that they don't even see their own evil. They think that if anyone else sees the disgusting way they behave as wrong, that there is something wrong with that person, and not them!

A: Then, picture them as squawking dodo birds.

Q: (AAM1) It is very difficult.

A: Not if you try.

Q: (AAM1) What steps should I take to relieve my work stress? Do I need to start looking for another job? Is there something I can do there to make it less stressful?

A: All are good possibilities, but, look at these things as joyous challenges, rather than drudgeries.

Q: (AAM1) Am I in danger of being replaced in my job? Are they looking to replace me?

A: What danger? Is this the chairmanship of Ford Motor Company??

Q: (AAM1) Is Patrick at the point where he can see his mother and sister as people with shortcomings, or will he always be blindly devoted and unable to see their faults?

A: Too many thought patterns at once.

Q: (AAM1) Is Patrick at the point now where he can clearly see what his mother is doing? See her faults?

A: Best way for one to "see" faults is for one not to be reminded by others.

Q: (AAM1) Will he ever be able to be healthy and break away from her control, and go out on his own?

A: Well, that is quite a "wish list," but see last response.

Q: (AAM1) Then, the best way for me to deal with this is to cut off all connection with Patrick and his family, correct?

A: We would never limit your options thusly!

Q: (L) Why is Patrick being dragged through the mud this way, if that is what is happening?

A: Why is attack, and the particular victim, ever important?

Q: (L) Is it because Patrick is supposed to learn to overcome these things?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Okay, so Patrick has to learn on this, and the best way you can help him is by backing off. (AAM1) From Patrick, too?

A: When one protests, one facilitates the building of barriers that are an integral part of the attack. For one to have revelation, one must "step back," and view the picture without prejudice!

Q: (AAM1) Well, I think that my lesson in all of this is that I need to learn that there are going to be people in this world that I will need to deal with, and I need to learn how to do it now. The world is full of these kinds of people.

A: Or that you can deal with them without letting it affect you.

Q: (AAM1) It is very difficult. (V) Is Patrick this important? (AAM1) The thing is after I got him off the drugs, after all of this happened, it really wasn't him anymore, it was me. I felt that something was happening... usually people don't affect me like this... (L) Did you hear what you just said? (AAM1) What? (L) "When I got him off the drugs." (AAM1) Is that bad? (L) He didn't do it himself. (AAM1) I know he didn't. And he knows he didn't. He tried before... (L) Is it any good this way? That he didn't do it himself? (AAM1) I think so. While he was on them, his Mom and his sister had complete control of him. He is 300 per cent better... the only difference between Patrick and his family is that he knows there is a problem and he wants to get help. (L) I think he thrives on the continuous drama of it. Crisis after crisis. Drama Queen City! Is there a karmic relationship between Patrick and AAM1?

Q: Can you tell us what it is?

A: Let it unfold. Remember, all there is is lessons.

Q: Will you tell us the number of lifetimes they have had together?

A: Oh, how about 4?

Q: Well, that is not much. (V) Would exploring this help now?

A: Maybe, "Mom" has that talent. Go "under" to rise above.

Q: (AAM1) Okay, thank you. I have to go to bed.

A: Good Night AAM1.

Q: Now, we have a question from Ark... for his sister. Can you find her?

A: We can "find" anybody.

Q: Okay, she would like to...

A: But she wants us to advise her regarding business decisions... hmmm, seems she is quite capable, a good organizer and very pragmatic. Better advice could be reserved for other arenas.

Q: Such as?

A: Quest for knowledge.

Q: So she should be asking about spiritual matters and not material things?

A: Yes. She is a dynamic business woman... for us to advise at this juncture could harm, as we would not wish to be a crutch for those currently most capable.

Q: Anything that you wish us to convey to her?

A: Does channeling when in garden.

Q: She does?

A: Advanced.

Q: What do you mean?

A: This particular subject. Remember, souls of alike frequency vibration often travel together. Tell her to go ahead as already intentioned, it will work just fine.

Q: Anything else for her?

A: Nope.

Q: (A) Years ago in Hamburg, while working on unified field theory I had the impression I am being watched. Was it indeed the case?

Q: (L) By whom?

A: Not yet.

Q: (A) Was my idea of that time sound and worthwhile to pursue further now?

Q: (L) Is there any general comment you can make to Ark about any of these things?

A: Isn't it fun, Ark, to have heightened awareness... To be able to piece together more and more?

Q: (L) Ark wants to know about Hoagland…

A: Let Ark ask in form he chooses.

Q: (Ark) Should I seek contact with Hoagland concerning the paper by Modanese?

A: Best approach is to groove the contact with Hoagland enough so as to have open forum with him and have free exchange of ideas on all possible subjects. Suggest you make him aware of how your particular field, background and angle of experience can further quest.

Q: (Ark) Is following this link a) safe b) right?

A: Well, safety is not determined by what is followed, but rather how followed.

Q: (L) Okay, while we are waiting for Ark's response, I have a question. I am BURNING up! What is the reason for this unbearable heat I am suffering?

A: Heat means 4th density bleedthrough.

Q: I am about to die of heat, and I know it is cold in here. When you say 4th density bleedthrough, what do you mean?

A: Oozing of faint reflections of new reality.

Q: Do you mean new or altered or changed bodies?

A: Review.

Q: (V) Are the night sweats connected?

A: Maybe.

Q: (V) Are the night sweats I have hormonal?

Q: (V) How come I can't get a straight answer?

A: Seek and find, tis fun!

Q: (L) Back some time ago, I went unconscious in the chair, nearly passed out, anyway, and Ark sent me a message and said that he SAW me THERE! What happened?

A: Haven't you learned?

Q: Well... is there any activity a person could do to stimulate their DNA to become superconductive?

A: No need. You would like to find an activity to stimulate {your youngest child} to grow up faster?

Q: Of course not! She's just a BABY! She needs to have fun! Oh, I get it. Okay. Now, Frank had a funny feeling about MM {Greenbaum programmed individual} the other day. Was he getting a message about her?

Q: Did she know I was cancelling her for some reason other than the excuse I gave?

A: She had some suspicion.

Q: Is there some danger to us at this time from her, as Frank perceives?

A: Yes. Always be vigilant and proceed with caution!

Q: (V) Has she come by to spy on us? (L) Does it matter? (V) Well, it does if she is crazy and has a gun! Can you define this danger?

A: There are many possibilities.

Q: Well, can you list the top three?

A: Physical, psychic, spiritual.

Q: (V) You mean she would...

A: Be open to all possibilities as pathways of attack.

Q: Is it true that when Ark is here, that our protection level will increase exponentially?

Q: (V) All of us?

A: Any and all.

Q: (Ark) I am confused about time. You said relativistic physics must be redone because it assumes unnecessary symmetry. What symmetry do you have in mind?

A: Unnecessary symmetry? You asked about a particular project or theorem being examined, and those involved. We said that it was on the right track, so long as the symmetrical aspects were dropped as an absolute. Meaning the framework of the project was too narrowly focused.

Q: (Ark) You suggest that what I was trying to do in Hamburg was a worthwhile pursuit, but I was assuming even more symmetry than Einstein's relativity.

A: Then don't assume. Remember, symmetry, by its very nature, combines both realms of possibility. It is all inclusive, rather than inharmoniously exclusive.

Q: (Ark) Is there some anti-gravitational effect in the levitron toy?

A: Not "in" the levitron toy. Rather "through" the toy. The toy is just the vehicle.

Q: (L) Well, should we spend 40 bucks on this thing? (V) How does it work? (L) I don't know!

A: Antigravity is deceivingly simple.

Q: (L) So, the guy who is advertising it is not cheating?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: What is the correct concept?

A: See last response for clue.

Q: (L) So, you aren't going to tell me any more about it?

A: Ark is the questioner, yes?

Q: (L) Okay. Well, he thanks everyone... and says good night. (Alice) I fell recently and would like to know what caused me to fall in the driveway?

A: Vertigo.

Q: (Alice) Is it a continuing ailment?

A: Intermittent.

Q: (Alice) When I had that terrible pain in my foot, in church, what caused that?

A: Thrombosis.

Q: (Alice) I seem to be having trouble with my memory... is this related to the emotional issues you told me about?

A: Check dietary considerations. These can either enhance or forestall the ageing process.

Q: (Alice) What is wrong with my leg?

A: Circulatory disruptions; see previous response.

Q: (Alice) Will my eyes get any better?

A: Ditto.

Q: (V) My grandmother recently died. How is she?

A: Okay.

Q: (V) I know that was a lame question, but is there any opportunity of speaking to her? (L) No! I'm not gonna channel your grandmother! I don't even know her! You can ask about her... (V) Is there a message for me from my grandmother?

A: Maybe, at another juncture.

Q: (L) Why another time?

A: She is not ready now.

Q: (V) Is she sleeping as you described Tom?

A: There, time exists not.

Q: (L) But you said she is not ready NOW, but then you say time exists not? What is the deal here?

A: What was the first word of the previous response?

Q: (V) Ok, there as opposed to here. Where is she?

A: Fifth density.

Q: (L) Why do I not want to channel other entities... that was a strong response that just sort of jumped out... is it correct?

Q: (L) Why?

A: It would be like trudging through the saw palmetto bush thickets, at night, barefoot!

Q: (L) Well, that is a good way to step on a rattlesnake!

Q: (V) Has 4th density earth been in existence as long as 3rd density earth?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: (V) Does 4th density earth exist?

Q: (V) And there are human beings...

A: All exists always.

Q: (L) Where is the 4th density earth, aside from being in 4th density?

A: Another realm.

Q: (L) Are there 4th density US existing NOW on this 4th density earth?

A: Yes. Us.

Q: (V) When you are on 4th density and look at the Sun, do you see the same thing we see here? When you look at the Moon, do you have the same visual experience?

A: No. Awareness is broader.

Q: (L) Well, what would you see when looking at the Sun?

A: Entire visual spectrum.

Q: (L) You mean we would be able to see all the things that we can now only see with instruments? Like the corona, the solar wind, et cetera?

A: The entire sphere from all possible angles of realization?

Q: (L) Would we be able to HEAR the Sun?

A: If chosen.

Q: (L) What does the Sun sound like?

A: Not answerable.

Q: (L) Do planets and Suns talk to each other? Are they angels and archangels?

A: Laura, let us not go over the "deep end." [laughter] Boys are all snails and puppy dog tails... Girls are really sugar and spice, and everything nice...

Q: (L) So, you are making fun of me!

A: Sure, why not?

Q: (L) Well, are there such things as archangels?

Q: (L) Well, if there are such things as archangels, how would we perceive them?

A: Too complex.

Q: Okay, do different individuals have connections to different archangels? (V) Yes, are our souls born from different archangel realms?

A: No. The soul was never created. Was/Is/Always will be.

Q: (V) Well, I can't grasp that... I mean, creation... (L) There is no creation, All just IS. (F) Well, there are cycles. (V) Well, where does the substance come from. (L) Doesn't come from anywhere. Just thoughts in the mind of God. I mean, what else does God have to do for eternity but dream? We are the dream. (V) Can you comment on my struggle to understand this?

A: What is the struggle? It will come. Okay, folds, for now, Good Night.

End of Session

This is a quite long one, I bet your curiosity got the better of your energy back then Laura.
Good session.

irjO said:
This is a quite long one, I bet your curiosity got the better of your energy back then Laura.
Good session.

It was also quite painful since I had to listen to parts of this session while going over it since there was a chunk missing that I wanted to recover. As you may note, my mother was present and hearing her voice was the trigger for a major grieving episode.

Laura said:
It was also quite painful since I had to listen to parts of this session while going over it since there was a chunk missing that I wanted to recover. As you may note, my mother was present and hearing her voice was the trigger for a major grieving episode.

Yeah I know, something like that can hit you quite hard unexpectedly. Take care, Laura. My sympathies are with you. :flowers:

Palinurus said:
Laura said:

Yeah I know, something like that can hit you quite hard unexpectedly. Take care, Laura. My sympathies are with you. :flowers:

Ditto! a big hug :hug2:

irjO said:
Palinurus said:
Laura said:

Ditto! a big hug :hug2:

Yeah, ditto. Take care, Laura. :hug2:

Laura said:
irjO said:
Good session.

Big hug Laura :flowers: :hug2:

Perhaps the question on 'archangels and angels' could be asked again? Would it pertain to the Tree of Life as the center position 6d vs the right sided 6dSTO?

The topic of apparitions in the sessions
In this Session, there is mention of apparition. Fortunately there are more mentions in other sessions, and taken together they give a better understanding of what is involved. In this post the topic concerns mainly the apparitions of the Virgin Mary, but also mention the apparitions that allegedly occurred to Moses on Mount Sinai and to Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism and the Latter Day Saints movement. From these examples, one can imagine what may be going on with a number of other so-called religious apparitions, and not only within the Judeo-Christian traditions, but also within Buddhism, Hinduism etc.

In this session there was:
"Apparitions" are not important as to their "source" but rather their result.
Q: Well, close enough. Never mind. I don't want to know any more on that subject. Okay, change of subject: what is the source of the apparition – allegedly of the Virgin Mary - on the building down in Clearwater?

A: "Apparitions" are not important as to their "source" but rather their result.

Q: Well, is it STS or STO or just a chemical anomaly? But you say that is not important - the result is. What is the result.

A: Have you not witnessed it?

Q: Well, I can't tell what is in the hearts and minds of people, all I see is a lot of people making money off of it. How can I know whether...

A: Then you must think that the result of the UFO/Alien phenomenon is that a "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks."

Q: (F) Obviously there are a lot of different results. Most could be buying the silly rocks, but others could be learning from it either for STS or STO. (L) So, the results of anything is strictly the result of the configuration of the individual?

Q: But it still begs the question: Is it truly an apparition of the Virgin Mary?

A: Well, is it possible for you to differentiate between that which is an apparition, and that which is not. And does it really matter? Or, is "apparition," merely a classification? Or a "label?"

Q: (V) Is it really there?

A: Are you? Are we? Is George Bush? Or is he an apparition?
For context, see Maria in the Catholic Church or the Veneration of the Virgin Mary in the Orthodox Church
Before continuing with apparitions, two excerpts about Lizard projections may help to explain, what an apparition often may involve.

The god that spoke to Moses on the mount was an audible projection of Lizards.
Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the mount?

A: Audible projection of Lizards.

Q: (L) Did Moses at any time realize that he had been duped by the Lizzies?

Q: (L) Yet, the other night you said that Moses is also doing work with Christ on another plane, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, if he was misled by the Lizzies, how did he get to be a good guy?

A: Taught afterward.6

Q: (L) After what?

A: Plane transfer.

Q: (L) Did Moses die?

Q: (L) Who took him?

A: Us.
The next excerpt also mentions Moses, but not only:
Moses and Joseph Smith - deceived by imagery, holographic projections created by the Lizard Beings
Q: (L) Where did Moses get his knowledge?

A: Us.

Q: (L) Okay, you told us before that he saw or interacted with a holographic projection created by the Lizard Beings. Was that the experience on Mount Sinai?

Q: (L) Okay, well, if he got knowledge from you, did he get this prior to the interactions with the Lizard beings?

A: Yes. He was corrupted by imagery. He was deceived by the imagery a la Joseph Smith, for example.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Joseph Smith, the recipient of the Mormon texts, was deceived by the Lizards also?

A: Yes. They do that a lot.
Might the holographic projection mentioned above relate to the imaging energy consciousness wave mentioned next?

Shrine of Lourdes — "Imaging energy consciousness wave" appeared to Bernadette Soubirous
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to Bernadette Soubirous...

A: Energy focusing center.

Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?

A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.

Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?

A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.

Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The healings that take place...

A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.
The Wiki for Bernadette Soubirous.
French: [bɛʁnadɛt subiʁu]; Occitan: Bernadeta Sobirós [beɾnaˈðetɔ suβiˈɾus]; 7 January 1844 – 16 April 1879), also known as Saint Bernadette of Lourdes, was the firstborn daughter of a miller from Lourdes (Lorda in Occitan), in the department of Hautes-Pyrénées in France, and is best known for experiencing Marian apparitions of a "young lady" who asked for a chapel to be built at the nearby cave-grotto at Massabielle. These apparitions occurred between 11 February and 16 July 1858, and the woman who appeared to her identified herself as the "Immaculate Conception." After a canonical investigation, Soubirous's reports were eventually declared "worthy of belief" on 18 February, 1862, and the Marian apparition became known as Our Lady of Lourdes. Since her death, Soubirous's body has remained internally incorrupt.[3] The Marian shrine at Lourdes (Midi-Pyrénées, from 2016 part of Occitanie) went on to become a major pilgrimage site, attracting over five million pilgrims of all denominations each year. "Bernadette said that it was faith and prayer that cured the sick: "One must have faith and pray; the water will have no virtue without faith".[16]" [...]
Disliking the attention she was attracting, ***Bernadette went to the hospice school run by the Sisters of Charity of Nevers where she had learned to read and write.
[....]
Soubirous had followed the development of Lourdes as a pilgrimage shrine while she still lived at Lourdes but was not present for the consecration of the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception there in 1876.
A link to accessories, Amazon.com, and Amazon.fr if you like. With millions of people visiting Lourdes, one should think that the prayers have been kept up. Bernadeta also seems to have been a decent kind of person, even if I have questions regarding the visions, not that she experienced them, but the whole setup. And while I have reservations about the church rituals, the prayers probably help some people, as does study of the texts, though a restricted search for knowledge can hardly be healthy, as is also indicated in the next excerpt.

The apparition of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA - confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.
A different case of an apparition of Mary in the same session, Session 16 November, 1994, describes it as a result of a deceptive field which may be another way of describing a holographic or audible projection as mentioned earlier:
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?

A: Deceptive field.

Q: (L) What energy is behind this?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.

Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?

A: Conquest.

Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?

A: By dispersing knowledge.

Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?

A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being bombarded with confusion in this era.
Regarding the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia The Georgiaencyclopedia.com mentions
Conyers Apparitions of the Virgin Mary
From October 13, 1990, through October 13, 1998, Conyers housewife Nancy Fowler claimed that the Virgin Mary appeared to her and relayed messages to all citizens of the United States. The messages ranged from admonitions to prayers to warnings of war. The Virgin’s supposed visits to Conyers, a suburban community about thirty miles east of Atlanta, make Conyers one of the longest-lived Marian apparition sites in the nation.

In the early 1990s the roads to Conyers were clogged with pilgrims yearning to hear Mary’s message. They came from every direction, but most were from heavily Hispanic southern Florida. They headed toward a large field adjacent to Fowler’s home. Once there, they prayed on Mary’s Holy Hill, filled bottles with water from the Blessed Well, or visited the small bookstore on the property
Shakelton, Paula. "Conyers Apparitions of the Virgin Mary." New Georgia Encyclopedia, last modified Dec 4, 2013.
More on the Virgin Mary of Conyers, GA - they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings, and usually shift course to fool
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Q: (L) (L) Anything further for tonight?

A: Goodbye.
Lizard Beings behind all the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world
Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

At the time of posting, it is still All Saints' Day. While it may be offensive to some to question the sainthood of canonized saints on this particular day, perhaps it is would be useful to consider what a saint might be, beginning with what a good person really is. If Moses for instance was a saint, then from the examples in the transcript he does not seem to be disqualified just because he had been deceived on some occasions. Similarly, there may be other so-called saints who were deceived, but leaving their visions apart and taking their life as a whole what was the result of their life? The problem with the lives of many so-called saints is that the sources are sparse and probably often inaccurate. If we really went into the subject our list of credible saints may end up much shorter at the end. To compensate we might then think of others who are not officially canonized but whom we know were good people.

In the previous post, the apparitions of Yahweh and Virgin Mary owed their origin to Lizard Beings. The following apparitions have more natural explanations, though some of them are highly strange to the point of being high strangeness.

Apparitions, like "Ghosts" are sometimes spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings
A: Partly, but also, P could be used as a probe to monitor all events taking place at JPL and other laboratories by examining aural imprints of her husband and others with whom she was acquainted. All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.
A "Ghost" can be a spirit reflection, but in some cases also the actual spirit
Ghosts can be spirit reflections, an image imprinted in space/time, but they can also be the actual spirit
Q: (L) Do Ann Boleyn and Catherine Howard haunt the Tower of London and Hampton Court?

A: Spirit reflection.

Q: (L) Is a ghost or haunting just an image imprinted in space/time?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Are there some cases where the actual spirit of the person hangs around causing phenomena?

Q: (L) Can they do this for untold centuries?

A: Yes because there is no time.

Q: (L) Is T.C. Lethbridge's theory about dowsing correct?

An example of a ghost
Q: The other night {my youngest daughter, aged 9} thought she saw a ghost. Did she?

Q: Who was it?

A: Arnold Bailey.

Q: What was Arnold Bailey doing walking through my living room?

A: Exploring.

Q: Does he have any connection with this house or did he just drop in?

A: Connection.

Q: Why did he suddenly decide to explore here?

A: Worked here.

Q: Did he just recently die?

A: No. 1953.

Q: Is he happy with his explorations?

A: Neutral.

Q: Is he going to cause any problems?

Q: Is he going to continue to hang around?

Q: Is he responsible for making the clock chime? {A mantel clock that belonged to my great, great-grandfather, and which had a completely severed spring, had suddenly begun to tick and chime.}

Q: Why haven't we seen him before?

A: Construction.

Q: So the work {on the house} is what woke him up or disturbed him?

An example of a ghost being like, "an imprint that gets activated for reruns when the energies are right"
Q: (L) Is there a ghost in our bedroom?

Q: [Laughter] (L) What kind of a ghost?

A: Priest

Q: (L) And why does he hang around there?

A: More like an imprint that gets activated for "reruns" when the energies are right.

Q: (L) Is that what my dream was about last night? I was dreaming about the reality that happened to this priest? That his home was taken away brick by brick, all the furniture was removed, and he was left with nowhere to go?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Is it this ghost that is causing sleeping problems and other problems?

Q: (L) So how do we get rid of the ghost?

A: Change the energy.

Q: (L) How do you change the energy?

A: Move the dressing table.

Q: [Laughter] (L) Why?!

A: Mirror faces window.

Q: (Bubbles) So when the mirror faces the window, that does what?

A: Bounces waves of light energy.

Q: (Bubbles) So if we wanted to have a haunted house, we'd just need to have a bunch of mirrors in facing the windows. (L) Not that simple! So these problems started after I moved the furniture around, didn't they? (Ark) It's possible. (L) After I put the dressing table where I put it.
"An imprint can be brought on by electromagnetic fluctuations"
Q: (L) Did A*** really see a ghost in the house recently?

A: Imprint brought on by electromagnetic fluctuations. Get used to those too.
Apparitions due to thinning of the veil, electrical phenomena
Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

Q: (Belibaste) Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth. (Galaxia) Is that also why I've been getting shocked by electrical equipment recently? (L) Could be.

Q: (Perceval) Is that electrical discharges from the sun, or...

A: Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too.
The Bell Witch case, fourth density window fallers, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions
The following case shows that electrical conditions on the planet can be affected by large earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and that these again can influence the separations between densities.
(L) Well, as a result of my genealogical exercise, I encountered one of my forebears who was named Bell. I was curious about the line. I followed it up, and then across, and then down again. I discovered that it landed on Betsy Bell of the famous Bell Witch case. So, I remembered reading something about it in an article years ago. I decided to get the book – an eye-witness account - and read it. There are actually two little books. There's one written by the son of the family, the brother of Betsy Bell who was the eyewitness. Then there's another book written by this guy M.V. Ingram called An Authenticated History of the Bell Witch which was written in 1894. I was just absolutely astonished by the details of this case. It's like Skinwalker Ranch and Mothman rolled into one! It's the creepiest thing I've ever read. So, we were wanting to ask a few questions about the Bell Witch case. Is that okay?

A: Ask away.

Q: (L) Okay, let me read a little passage, this is in 1817.

Mr. Bell, while walking through his corn field, was confronted by a strange animal, unlike any he had ever seen, sitting in a corn row, gazing steadfastly at him as he approached nearer. He concluded that it was probably a dog, and having his gun in hand, shot at it when the animal ran off.

Some days after, in the late afternoon, Drew Bell {the son} observed a very large fowl, which he supposed to be a wild turkey, as it perched upon the fence, and ran in the house for a gun to kill it. As he approached within shooting distance, the bird flapped its wings and sailed off, and then he was mystified in discovering that it was not a turkey, but some unknown bird of extraordinary size. [...]

Betsy walked out one evening soon after this with the children, among the big forest trees near the house, and saw something which she described as a pretty little girl dressed in green, swinging to a limb of a tall oak.

Then came Dean, the servant, reporting that a large black dog came in the road in front of him at a certain place, every night that he visited his wife Kate, who belonged to Alex Gunn, and trotted along before him to the cabin door and then disappeared.

These strange apparitions, however, passed for the time unnoticed, exciting no apprehensions whatever.

(L) Well, right there at the very beginning it sounds like classic Mothman almost. Window fallers.

( Artemis) And in a corn field? How creepy!

(L) Children of the Corn! So, what were these people witnessing when these manifestations began?

A: Fourth density window fallers.

Q: (L) Well, if they're 4th density window fallers, that suggests that there was a window that had opened up for them to fall through - right?

Q: (L) I asked Niall to check on any possible geological or any other kind of events at the time. What were the results? The New Madrid Earthquake was when?

(Niall) 1811 or 1812. Then there was a cholera outbreak in the Bell Witch region in the 1820s and again in the 1830s.

(L) What about the comets you mentioned?

(Niall) There were three comets, two of which were called Great Comets: 1830 and 1831. Another one might have been seen in 1825.

(L) So, it doesn't really look like anything is necessarily connected. What was the impetus for the opening of the window?

A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain. In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.

Q: (L) So when you say, "astral elements"...

(Joe) Hang on... I think the earthquake happened...

(L) When was the eruption of Krakatoa?

(Pierre) I think it was 1813?

(L) So Krakatoa I think was in 1818 or something? You gonna go check? There was possibly a lot going on then!

A: Indeed. The Earth was in stress!

Q: [Pierre returns] (Pierre) It's not 1818, Krakatoa erupted in 1883.

(L) There were probably other things happening, but we don’t know what they were because there weren't many people living around there to observe or record them. Okay, let's come back to the astral thing. You said, "astral elements piggybacked". What are these astral elements?

A: Semi-demonic creatures.

Q: (L) How can you be semi-demonic?!

( Artemis) They just don't go full-on demonic! [laughter]

(Joe) They’re only demonic at night time.

A: Loosely coagulated consciousness units.

Q: (L) So you mean what I always call elementals or thought forms?

A: Yes. But in this case, the elemental collected much energy and condensed to a greater degree.

Q: (L) Well, let me go to my little book again here... So, they gave it a name: Kate. And I'm sure that by giving it a name, they helped it condense even more and gave it energy. So, it says:

Mr. Bell now felt a strange affliction coming on him, which he could not account for. It was stiffness of the tongue, which came suddenly, and for a time, when these spells were on, he could not eat. He described it as feeling like a small stick of wood crosswise in his mouth, pressing out both cheeks, and when he attempted to eat it would push the victuals out of his mouth.

John Bell endured such things for a long time, perhaps a year or more, hoping that the disturbance would cease, charging his family to keep the matter a profound secret, and they were loyal in their obedience. As frightful as were the demonstrations, not a single neighbor or friend outside of the family had any knowledge of the facts until the affliction became insufferable, when Mr. Bell, in strict confidence, laid the matter before James Johnson and wife, narrating circumstances, insisting that they should spend a night at his house, hoping that Mr. Johnson could throw some light on the mystery. The wish was very cordially acceded to, and at the hour of retirement Mr. Johnson led in family worship, as was his custom, reading a chapter, singing a hymn, and then offering prayer. He prayed very earnestly and fervently for a revelation of the cause, or that the Lord would remove the disturbance. As soon as all were in bed and the lights extinguished, the frightful racket commenced, and presently entered Mr. and Mrs. Johnson's room with increased demonstrations, stripping the cover from their bed. Mr. Johnson was astounded and sat upright in bed in wild amazement; but he was a man of strong faith and cool courage, and recovering from the confusion he collected his wits and commenced talking to the spectre, adjuring it to reveal itself and tell for what purpose it was there. The effect of the entreaty convinced Mr. Johnson that the demonstrations came from an intelligent source of some character, but beyond this he had no conception whatever. He however insisted that Mr. Bell should let the matter be known, and call in other friends to assist in the further investigation. This was agreed to, and there was no end to the number of visitors and investigations. Kate, however, developed more rapidly, and soon in answer to the many entreaties, commenced talking, and among the first vocal demonstrations, repeated Mr. Johnson's song and prayer offered on the night of the first visit, referred to, word for word, personating the old gentleman, assimilating his character so perfectly that no one could distinguish it from his voice and prayer.

Kate... made great pretensions for religion taking Mr. Johnson for a model of Christianity, calling him "Old Sugar Mouth," frequently observing, "Lord Jesus, how sweet Old Sugar Mouth prays; how I do love to hear him." Kate delighted in Scriptural controversies, could quote any text or passage in the Bible, and was able to maintain a discussion with the ablest of theologians, excelling in fervency of prayer and devotional songs - no human voice was so sweet. Kate made frequent visits to North Carolina, John Bell's old neighborhood, never absent longer than a day or an hour, but always reporting correctly the news or events of the day in that vicinity. With all of these excellent traits of character, Kate behaved badly toward visitors and all members of the family except Mrs. Lucy Bell, to whom the witch was devoted, declaring that "Old Luce" was a good woman, but manifesting very great aversion for "Old Jack" - John Bell, Sr. He was most detestable and loathsome in the eyes of Kate, for which no cause was ever assigned. But the witch often declared its purpose of killing him before leaving the place.

(L) Alright, so why was this creature/elemental so averse to John Bell and favorable towards his wife? And why did it determine to kill him?

A: The elemental fed on the suffering of both, but more particularly the wife.

Q: (Joe) That's interesting. It's out for the husband, but what about the effects on everyone in the family as a result of him being tormented and it getting worse and worse. Everybody's suffering!

(L) Yeah, the wife was suffering terribly. She even got sick at one point and almost died.

(Joe) The part when they said that after many entreaties to speak, eventually it did... What the hell did they want it to speak for? If something is running around slapping you and gnawing on the bedposts, I don't want to hear from it, ya know?

(L) So here... It says:

Kate the witch never slept, was never idle or confined to any place, but was here and there and everywhere, like the mist of night or the morning sunbeams, was everything and nothing, invisible yet present, spreading all over the neighborhood, prying into everybody's business and domestic affairs; caught on to every ludicrous thing that happened, and all of the sordid, avaricious meanness that transpired; divining the inmost secrets of the human heart, and withal, was a great blab mouth; getting neighbors by the ears, taunting people with their sins and short-comings, and laughing at their folly in trying to discover the identity of the mystery. Kate, however, held fast to Christianity, and was a regular fire-eating Methodist while associating with "Old Sugar Mouth" and his son, Calvin Johnson; was a regular attendant at Mr. Johnson's prayer meetings, calling the amens, thumping on the chairs, and uttering the exclamation "Lord Jesus."

People now concluded that a good spirit had been sent to the community to work wonders and prepare the good at heart for the second advent. Kate's influence was something like that exercised over a "whiskey-soaked town" by Rev. Sam Jones at the present day, only more forceful. [...]

Citizens of the community soon learned to respect Kate's presence and councils, as they feared and abominated the witch's scorpion tongue. Everybody got good; the wicked left off swearing, lying and whiskey drinking, just as people do now for Rev. Sam Jones. The avaricious were careful not to covet or lay hands on that which belonged to their neighbors, lest Kate might tell on them. [...]

No incident out of the regular routine of every day transactions occurred that the witch did not know all about the affair, and would tell the circumstance to someone in less than an hour.

What a great factor in politics this warlock would be at the present time?

(L) [laughter] Yeah... So, what the hell kind of a "thing" can... It was everywhere at once! It was telling on everybody! It's just insane.

( Artemis) It was like a 6-year-old gossipy kid.

A: As more people became involved, the elemental had more conduits of energy and information.

Q: (Pierre) Does it suggest that it was a 2-way street and that the involvement of people believing in it was a necessary condition for this entity to get this information?

A: Yes absolutely!

Q: (L) I don't think it was so much believing in it, but being attracted to it.

(Andromeda) Fascinated by it.

(L) If you really understood what it was, you'd be wanting to cut off the energy, assuming that that's even possible... When you're talking about a situation that's partially caused by environmental factors...

(Andromeda) What do you do?

(Joe) It can take off and harass someone else.

(L) Look at Mothman. Look at the Skinwalker business. Good grief!

(Pierre) I think there's another factor. Those window fallers take advantage of this Earth upheaval to enter 3rd density. Why did this entity go to this family? Because they were juicy?

A: Location was beneficial to the energies.

Q: (Pierre) So they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

(L) Well, it's true that having that kind of... I mean, geez! If you could have that kind of information...

(Joe) No... It's not a one-way street in that respect. It's not free.

A: Remember free will and the necessity to choose from what is inside.

Q: (Joe) And I'm sure they have no problem lying to you.

(L) Yeah, that's true. It sure did lie! You'd never know.

(Joe) It could start telling the truth and then throw in lies once it has your trust.

(L) Well, have we had enough on the Bell Witch? We have a pretty good idea of what was going on. Wait, why did it end?

A: The energies of the location dissipated.

Q: ( Artemis) Andromeda was saying it could manifest physical objects?

(L) Oh, absolutely. It did everything! But then of course it was taking all that energy from those people. Okay, next question?
Unsettled electromagnetic waves leading to visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere — holes in the dimensional barrier
(Joe) What caused the shutdown of the solar observatory in New Mexico last week?

A: Funny you should ask.

Q: (Joe) Bell Witch Part 2: The Return? [laughter]

A: Not that severe, but similar and due to similar causes: unsettled EM energies. Precursor waves.

Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

(L) Precursor wave... I mean, they were talking about earthquakes.

(Pierre) Precursor is before something, announcing something...

(L) Right, and they were talking about...

(Niall) So this means more of this kind of thing might be coming.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

Q: (Joe) It wasn't really a window faller type of phenomenon.

(L) It was like a foretaste... a foretaste of glory divine!

[BREAK TIME!]

(Joe) We were just saying it's sort of like bleedthrough. If somebody in the solar observatory was talking to someone a thousand miles away, and then they were walking in the hallway just after and thinking about the person, they'd see the person - like a ghost. And the official story was that a janitor had child porn on his computer.

(L) And they evacuated a facility for that - for a WEEK!?!?

A: The story is as full of holes as the dimensional barrier!
Flight 19 - parallel reality, crossing into another reality via the "thought plane"
As if the previous varieties of apparitions, were not sufficient, the case of Flight 19, which is almost paradoxical
A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. {All agree.}

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they retract? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly so you have some hope of grasping it.

Q: (T) Three of the recovery team needed psychiatric treatment?

A: What they found were five planes matching the description, and "arranged" in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match.

Q: (L) Is the geometric pattern itself significant?

A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide-wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers' and searchers' thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if somebody believed that it was Flight 19, it appeared, and if somebody did not believe it was Flight 19, it disappeared?

Q: (J) Oh jeez! (T) Well, I didn't believe it to begin with... (L) So, I guess we won! (F) We sent some poor guys into the psychiatric ward. (T) The planes appeared because people... (L) No, I think the searchers went looking for this and because there was a window there... (T) the planes showed up exactly as they expected to see them, in a formation... But the planes would not have come down as described there, and they appeared in a formation on the bottom. That should have told the searchers something right there. When I heard that they had found those planes in a formation, that close together, that bothered me. (F) Even if something sinks to the bottom, it won't arrive there in the position it started at the top. (T) And what they did find after they started checking the records, was that there are about 200 of those planes crashed along the coast. And, there was another guy who said that he found one of those planes, only it wasn't one of Flight 19. And, while he was out there looking for it, he found parts of the shuttle... (L) That reminds me, when the Challenger crashed, were the astronauts still alive when they hit the water, and did they continue to live for any length of time after they hit?

A: Four were alive but died instantly on impact with the water.

Q: (L) Are we done with the Bermuda Triangle? (T) I have a question... what happened to the PBA plane that went out searching for Flight 19?

A: Still trying to find the Avengers.

Q: (T) Is it in the same parallel reality with Flight 19?

Q: (T) Will it ever find them?

A: ?

Q: (L) In the perception of the crew of Flight 19, how much time has passed?

A: None.

Q: (J) So, they have no idea. (S) I wonder if they will come back to our time or go back to their time?

A: Your perception.
As we enter a period of seismic activity and changed electrical conditions in cosmic space, we may find ourselves encountering more highly strange phenomena, as described in the above cases from the sessions.

Back
Top Bottom