Session 28 May 2013

sitting said:
My question is this. Does coherence (and thus "truth"?) apply to both paths. Meaning those that perpetuate lies (and know clearly they are doing so) maintain coherence...and that it's those that believe in the lies (and not knowing they've been had) are the ones to suffer.

My guess would be "yes".

Wow - what a session! Thank you for posting it and the amazing insight it brings. :rockon:

So the future is here and "The Wizard of Oz" was based on a true story. Well, I never... Interestingly enough, around the time of the session, an article broke news that some footage was taken inside a tornado. This article has the video:

Mail Online said:
Inside a tornado: Storm chasers capture incredible footage of 175mph twister
_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332344/Storm-chasers-capture-incredible-footage-inside-tornado-speeds-175mph.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Professional storm chasers in a specially rigged 'tornado intercept vehicle' dubbed TIV2 captured video from inside a strong wedge tornado around 7:15pm on Monday in Smith County, Kansas.

Brandon Ivey and Sean Casey, who appear in the Discovery Channel series Storm Chasers, captured the footage in eastern Smith County before the tornado ripped instruments from the top of the vehicle.

The two said one of TIV2's doors and the top hatch were blown open by the storm but the vehicle stayed on the ground.

Plenty of interesting discussion in this thread already - I shall need a bit more time to take it all in. This session is so amazing and exciting and confronting, like a marker for the up-coming cathartic events to take place on our planet. And to us individually, on a very personal level.

In the meantime, there is wood to be chopped.

:knitting:

I've been thinking a lot about all this "information" thing and here are some ideas that come to my mind, I might be completely wrong, but that's why I post... so I can be corrected if I am... :)

From what I understand so far, the idea is that the "base" of the universe is information, countless bits of information. The information is organized in different ways, it "takes shape" ... and one of those ways of organizing is the reality that we perceive. Every existing thing is a certain way in which the information is shaped.

From the idea that "consciousness shapes information"

The information itself has no specific order, it would be like the "raw material", like the "clay" from which everything is formed. Using analogies again ... :P

And, relating this consciousness, gravity, electricity...

Consciousness shapes information, yes, and the will to understand the reality itself, there is also in the accumulation of information, in a sense... this generates "gravity", with some electric charge.

The difference between the information that is "accumulated" would be that "real" information expands the ability to see more, understand more, and therefore, 'accumulate' and organize even more information... generating more "gravity" and, more 'charge' ... It would be a positive charge.

From the concept of entropy: misinformation, fractured knowledge can also be accumulated, but instead of creating "gravity" it generates entropy, scattering the information (energy?) outwards, in all directions... The information, instead of concentrating and being organized, is dispersed, by the law of entropy, disorganized, and that is why beings are "fractured" and "reality" fractures.

BUT

The law of entropy, and those beings that generate it, are extremely important to the balance of it ALL because the "dispersed" information rests available. And there must always be a balance between the information "concentrated" - so to say - and information "dispersed" - disorganized -. A balance for information to flow endlessly. And this reminds me of what Gurdjieff said about the amount of "consciousness" being 'limited', in some sort of way, and not everyone can wake up at the same time.

And by this I also think that the 'hydrogens' of Gurdjieff may have a related meaning:

Every existing thing is primarily a way in which information is organized, and everything contains various "bits" of information, then, what if the hydrogens of gurdjieff might have to do with the number of bits contained in each existing thing?

I do not know. I'm just rambling a bit through the concepts. Trying to get an idea of it. I still have to read a lot... :P

I hope this is comprehensible and not a word salad for you. ;)

:cool2: :cool2:

Study the issue from this perspective information spoken in the session can give us a better understanding of what it is to be a energy transducer. Depending on how we manage the information we receive and we have, we generate an activity that determines the evolution of self and can affect our environment. And that makes it clear that we are responsible for what we do to ourselves and what we generate with information.

thx for sharing the session.

I have a dream when I was standing outside my new work and having cigarettes, then suddenly at the horizon I see big Tide waves coming in my way... ( I'm living 10 km near Baltic Sea ). Before this tide waves I have seen 2 comet passing in direction of the sea, dont have time to hide, dont have big building to climb up just finishing cigarette and waiting for the hit.

Icedesert said:
thx for sharing the session.

I have a dream when I was standing outside my new work and having cigarettes, then suddenly at the horizon I see big Tide waves coming in my way... ( I'm living 10 km near Baltic Sea ). Before this tide waves I have seen 2 comet passing in direction of the sea, dont have time to hide, dont have big building to climb up just finishing cigarette and waiting for the hit.

Funny ... I had a very aimilar dream a while ago ... Just watching the wave come in, in awe, and waiting to be engulfed.

Thank You so much!
I asked "gods" for some encouraging and comforting message, tried i-cing online, then opened e-mail and there was the link to this session - a christmas-like gift :)

Laura said:
A: New world coming.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Miecekaii of Cassiopaean Future.

Q: (L) What did you mean by, "New world coming"?

A: You are in the transition and it will accelerate dramatically soon.

"Miecekaii" sounds to me like polish "nie czekaj" - DO NOT WAIT ;) (to make changes in your life)

osher said:
Laura said:

"Miecekaii" sounds to me like polish "nie czekaj" - DO NOT WAIT ;) (to make changes in your life)

Lol! Should be a code in different languages here, and the Italian sound of it is not pleasant at all. It's like "I'm gonna loose my sight" :nuts:

Those 'sheets of rain' should be really a reminder, as other Italian members have shared Italy is bombed with floods, low temperatures, pretty steady 10-15 deg C. days in a row and occasionally some sun where I dwell, and even some tornadoes.

I've been mind boggled by this material about 'Information Theory', hoping to catch up with this new book list soon!

Re: MUCHO GUSTO

MUCHO GUSTO IS

WITH A LITTLE HELP OF MY FRIENDS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDF04fQKtQ
THE WAR IS OVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg
WITHIN AND WITHOUT YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnv3KGtcyI
COME ON PEOPLE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjhb_tgL5zs
lets DANCING IN THE RAIN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
BECAUSE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlLPJG9Cvg
HERE COMES THE SUN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1AesMfIf8
and MY SWEET LORDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48gIt84AZc
GRACIAS A LA VIDA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esy6qVHVYos

Thanks for the very interesting transcript.
Well, it's been nice knowing you guys.. That about wraps it up for this incarnation
'When you walk through the storm; Hold your head up high.. ' ... etc etc

osher said:
Thank You so much!
I asked "gods" for some encouraging and comforting message, tried i-cing online, then opened e-mail and there was the link to this session - a christmas-like gift :)

Laura said:

Q: (L) What did you mean by, "New world coming"?

A: You are in the transition and it will accelerate dramatically soon.

Given the nature of the session i´d say you are close to The meaning Miecekaii and so if we put together the begining and end: Miecekaii Mucho Gusto: DON´T WAIT TO MAKE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WITH GREAT PLEASURE.

To have and give information is a pleasure anyway.

;D

Well, it depends on how we interpret...

If get "Miecekaii" as "nie czekaj". Whole sentence (regarding also to the ending of session) would be "Nie czekaj/nie zwlekaj z Kasjopeańską Przyszłością" [Don't delay with Cassiopaean Future].

And then
A: Mucho gusto! Goodbye.

If "Mucho gusto!" translate as "Miło mi Cię poznać" [I'm pleased to meet you] and take polish equivalent of "Goodbye" what is "Do widzenia" [which in english literally means "I will see you". It gives some inconsistency but it fits to C's welcome.

Summing, it might looks like C's want to say something like: "Do not shy off future, It would be pleasure to see you and meet us there".

My interpretation might look be touted. However, it sounds encouraging anyway.

All of this complete madness surrounding the Boston Marathon actors thing has really got me thinking that we are now diving head-first into the 'end times'. I've gotten used to how most people are generally compartmentalized and insane in their own way, but this is just something else. Seeing people with real potential fall for such obvious lies, with such lack of critical thinking, is just deeply troubling...

lux said:
Well, it depends on how we interpret...

If get "Miecekaii" as "nie czekaj". Whole sentence (regarding also to the ending of session) would be "Nie czekaj/nie zwlekaj z Kasjopeańską Przyszłością" [Don't delay with Cassiopaean Future].

And then
A: Mucho gusto! Goodbye.

If "Mucho gusto!" translate as "Miło mi Cię poznać" [I'm pleased to meet you] and take polish equivalent of "Goodbye" what is "Do widzenia" [which in english literally means "I will see you". It gives some inconsistency but it fits to C's welcome.

Summing, it might looks like C's want to say something like: "Do not shy off future, It would be pleasure to see you and meet us there".

My interpretation might look be touted. However, it sounds encouraging anyway.

For spanish speaking people like me, (im from Mexico hi everybody!!) Mucho Gusto is not Goodbye, it is more like "nice to meet you" or "it´s a pleasure" and "mucho gusto" is not used to meet in other place like "there" but "here".

So, "It is a pleasure to see you here". In the last sesion Pronoia said: See/C you soon! to say godbye. I wonder if the C´s have arrived or are they more present in this realm? (Miecekaii met Laura and team and said at the end "nice to meet you"?)

30-07-1994

Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?
A: By then.

Mucho gusto Lux!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom