Session 29 August 2015

Thank you all for another interesting session. The tips on meditation are very helpful! :)

Thank you for the session. I am grateful to be able join in the appreciation for all that you do for us!! Very interesting content. Thoughtful & illuminating- & I appreciate the humour. You help me to stay strong & focused on the work. My lighthouse in stormy seas & vagary winds. Mary

Thanks for the new session, very interesting - especially the meditation part! Timely reminder to redouble efforts.

I have been struggling with EE in the last 12 months or so. I often fall asleep when starting the bioenergetic breathing portion and wake up a few hours later. One thing I have started doing is to do EE during the day rather than before going to bed, but often this is not an option. Most nights I also do pipe breathing and POTS before going off to sleep - same here, I rarely make it to the POTS, falling asleep before I reach it. I have to say that I have been unusually exhausted in recent time - too much work and no play ...

So I'll try meditation to work my muscles ...

Matai said:
I am wondering if in the way that I have been practicing this, the point that I am staring at is the "seed" mentioned by the C's?

My understanding on ‘seed’ is like intent... or a primer... I guess like the prayer of the soul, a benevolent script in the hope of aiding, and aligning one to being, and a more objective reality/existence.. in practice I think the script it something for the servant to busy himself with, while the master may begin to awaken from some slumber, and set about becoming a good master... I would hope.

One could take, focusing on a point as small ‘aim,’ and just what Laura said... and expend from there.

Just my take, I might be wrong...

Davida said:
Matai said:
I am wondering if in the way that I have been practicing this, the point that I am staring at is the "seed" mentioned by the C's?

My understanding on ‘seed’ is like intent... or a primer... I guess like the prayer of the soul, a benevolent script in the hope of aiding, and aligning one to being, and a more objective reality/existence.. in practice I think the script it something for the servant to busy himself with, while the master may begin to awaken from some slumber, and set about becoming a good master... I would hope.

One could take, focusing on a point as small ‘aim,’ and just what Laura said... and expend from there.

Thank you Davida I had not thought of this in terms of busying the servant to make way for the master.

Thank you for another really interesting session!

As far as the meditation, it's something that I've always struggled with because I never really understood what meditation is, or what it can do, or why it can be so beneficial. With doing POTS, and like what some other members have said, I too would "drift", then fall asleep mid way through. However, I am beginning to understand, and I will start by taking Laura's advice...

(L) That's kind of more like guided thinking. Lemme see the easiest way to explain it... Probably the tightest way to start to do it would be to stop using the audio track. Instead, repeat the prayer in your mind in time with your breathing 20 times, one after the other.

Breathe in, first line. Breathe out. Breathe in, second line, breathe out. If you can do it 1 time, that's something. The goal is to be able to do it 20 times. Shoot for that.

Thank you again Laura. :)

Another wonderful session, thank you! The exchanges have been so rich of late, with such interesting exchanges....each leaves one with much to ponder and reflect upon.

Thank you all for sharing. A strong reminder to us here to do EE more regularly and how much it is important during these particular times...

goyacobol said:
Konstantin,

I noticed a small detail that I think may just be an important thing to note.

Instead of "Inhale through the mouth" I think it should be "Inhale through the nose". Not trying to be a nuisance, but someone not familiar with EE may get confused.

Here is a link for a free PDF of the EE Quick Guide

In the guide it comments on the meditation breathing:

:oops:
Sorry i made a typing error. I mean "Inhale through the nose" and i wrote "Inhale through the mouth. Thank you for correcting me. Sorry once again for this error.
:)

mod: fixed quote box

Thank you :) it's well worth going through the sessions a number of times to ensure nothing of importance is missed.

Thank you, dear chateau-team, for this wonderful session!

Loved to see all the humor going into the conversation, too.

Thank you all for another great session ! :D
Really appreciate the tutorial regarding meditation, I'm also one of those who drift a lot.
Thanks for sharing ! :)

Last night I tried the different breathing during POTS (breathe in during one line, then breathe out, then breathe in next line, breathe out). This was after doing some deep belly breathing and pipe breathing as usual. And I did the POTS twice the old, normal way of breathing - breathe in one line, breathe out the next line. I think I'm going to continue doing it both ways before going to sleep.

After POTS, I also continued to breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth (belly breathing), and meditated with seed on helping me become useful to the universe for about 5 minutes. I'll continue playing around with these techniques and see if I can work up to doing much longer meditation "with seed."

Davida said:
Matai said:

Thanks to everyone and the 'C' for another informative session. As everyone has said, especially the bit on meditation. ....... Laura, I can't believe you asked the question! :D

Davida- your master and slave analogy is very enlightening. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom