SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

German IT is ready if someone likes to go over.
Thank you for taking care of it, Gawan. Just checking in from another laptop since my own is still in repair currently (it broke down after a Windows update on Thursday after my posting in this thread), and I don't know yet how things will proceed. Therefore would like to pass the PR over to someone else as well.

Thank you for taking care of it, Gawan. Just checking in from another laptop since my own is still in repair currently (it broke down after a Windows update on Thursday after my posting in this thread), and I don't know yet how things will proceed. Therefore would like to pass the PR over to someone else as well.
I wish your PC a good recovery, Learner. Maybe you could purchase another, newer, used or refurbished one? Here in my city there are shops (e.g. Seemüller) you could buy refurbished laptops / notebooks for a few 100 Euros.

I will take care of PR as soon as possible. Thank you Learner and Gawan.
PR for German subtitles is finished. I added translation for the focus text to the spreadsheet. Thank you Gawan. Learner, OrangeScorpion and everyone else included.
Thanks Gawan, the French Focus has been published. :cheer:
It seems that English Focus is not yet available. So I copied the French focus (Thank you @MK Scarlett), took the text for the focus from the subtitles spreadsheet and translated it to German. Could someone take care of German Focus article PR? Thank you.

Hi,

Here are Croatian subtitles ready for upload!!!
Thank you Human for PR and thank you all for your efforts in making the video!

PR for German subtitles is finished. I added translation for the focus text to the spreadsheet. Thank you Gawan. Learner, OrangeScorpion and everyone else included.

It seems that English Focus is not yet available. So I copied the French focus (Thank you @MK Scarlett), took the text for the focus from the subtitles spreadsheet and translated it to German. Could someone take care of German Focus article PR? Thank you.

Both got published on YouTube!

I wish your PC a good recovery, Learner. Maybe you could purchase another, newer, used or refurbished one? Here in my city there are shops (e.g. Seemüller) you could buy refurbished laptops / notebooks for a few 100 Euros.
Thank you for your kind words, Dirgni, as well as for having taken care of the PR. The laptop will have a new hard drive built in, and the installation of basic programs will be set up anew. I can fetch it on Friday and then hopefully can come online with it again by the weekend.

It is published, more than 2 weeks ago acording to 'publishing date':
It just wasn't 'labeled' to be in SOTT Summaries category: SOTT Summaries -- Sott.net
It's corrected now. :-)

Hi, people, the English subtitles for July is here.

Alrighty and thanks. Here is the translation table:

And here is the subtitle mixer:

Back
Top Bottom