Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective

I haven't done anything yet, I'm going on a meeting this weekend. But there is one thing this guy accomplished, over a decade ago, my mom's friends went on reiki in his school and after that, when they were cleaned of negative energy, they stopped hanging around with my mom, who was using them.

Martina,

I just hope you stay safe. Thank you for sharing your experiences with your family. We all face different challenges and it sounds like you have had your share. I am glad you are here so at least you might have more support through these "crazy" times. :hug2:

Hi Martina,

thank you for sharing your experiences. I agree with goyacobol - we all have to struggle with our burden (i.e. our bundle of lessons). It seems, that especially family dynamics are amongst the hardest and greatest lessons we can learn here in 3D, especially as they set much of the lens through which we experience later dynamics (i.e. relationships, friendships) and make our decisions on how to go about life. Thus sometimes working through these kinds of things may seem very arduous, like clearing a way through a vast, thorny thicket with seemingly no progress at times - but we learn something in the process by doing that, which we can share to help others (who, by the way, may be clearing their ways through the very same kind of thicket). And then, at times, by looking back with a clear view we may realize that we've actually come some way already.

As for the Reiki information meeting this weekend, keep your eyes and ears wide open and remain vigilant. Maybe you can share - or at least compare - the information about the attunement lineage of this Reiki master and what you noted about him in the Reiki master thread that has been pointed out here. In case you share, others can give feedback about it, which may help you decide more objectively if it would be wise to go for him or not. FWIW :-)

A few years ago many on the forum participated in the experiment with a guy and his psychic sidekick who said all the right things, and appeared to be on a similar trajectory after we talked with him, etc. But it wasn't too long before stories of experiences began trickling back to me and I realized that either he started out okay, and something got to him, or he was always a fraud to begin with and put one over on me. (I tend to think it was the former).

Curiosity is getting the better of me. I was around in those days with the guy and his psychic side kick and I, like others, did a telephone consult with them. Just wondering what kind of stories come back to give an idea that they ended up corrupted?

At the time I'd considered a second session, but didn't end up doing it because the house the ex and I moved into didn't have a landline telephone.

It's true though, I was really looking for relief of the emotional pain I was feeling - and it didn't help - and I was still playing in the dirt.

The psychic side kick described a visual image, I sometimes still ponder on it, but I'm also wondering if there's any value in that?

I disobey, and had a remote session with Dr Terence Palmer and his medium. Energies had moved to get stuck again, but now I know...

I leave his reply just for notice here :

Dear Nicolas,
we have conducted a remote spirit release procedure for you in response to your recent request and these are our findings.
You had negative spirit entities attached to your outer etheric body which have now been removed by our spirit guide and his helpers. Your grounding with the planet was partial and has now been rectified, so you should begin to feel better grounded with your surroundings. Within your etheric body there was much negative energy that had to be cleared away by higher spirit beings. You had an infection from inter-dimensional parasites that had to be cleaned and there was a very large portal that had to be closed to prevent any further inter-dimensional intrusions. There was one earthbound spirit that was released to the light. You had negative self-created thought forms that have been dispersed by the higher-self, so you should no longer be having negative thoughts. We discovered three dissociated sub-personalities that have been successfully reintegrated with your core self, so you ought to be feeling more complete within yourself. The spirit guide suggested that you would benefit from some kind of counselling or talking therapy to help you come to terms with past events and put them behind you. You are also advised to use the self-protection protocol on this page to keep your spirit strong and healthy. I shall be sending an invoice for the balance of the fee and I shall be pleased to send a recording of the session on settlement of the account.

Yours sincerely

Dr Terence Palmer PhD.

Thank you Laura for being kind, I fear you when you make comment for replacing someone in the right track (or when I feel I could get caught for the same mistake).

The audio made by Dr Palmer has more informations, such as 3 dissociated subpersonalities at 4, 10 and 21 years old which I'll discuss with my psychiatrist. It was also said that "I was my dwelling" which made me think that I am really identified with my thoughts related to my parents house, and thus stuck is the "elastic mental uterus" people are often attached in. But I feel more lighter and more capable of detaching from this delusion.

Sarcastic seems to me rather out of context. The dictionary tells that sarcasm is when someone says or does the opposite of what they really mean in order to mock or insult someone. In Laura´s context I read it more as a manifestation of real concern with the seeming narrow way Nico interprets and reports his spirit release therapy experience, mainly I think because Nico didn´t even mention his intention to visit his psychatrist in the first place. Fwiw.

Sarcastic seems to me rather out of context. The dictionary tells that sarcasm is when someone says or does the opposite of what they really mean in order to mock or insult someone. In Laura´s context I read it more as a manifestation of real concern with the seeming narrow way Nico interprets and reports his spirit release therapy experience, mainly I think because Nico didn´t even mention his intention to visit his psychatrist in the first place.
I read it as sarcasm.

Oh okay it is sarcastic, clearly it was arrogant to do this in spite of what Laura said about spirit release and thinking I will be magically cleared. I'm sorry to put my confusion here, I'll not use the forum as a clinical platform.

Sarcasm is a biting, nastier form of irony, the aim is to hurt / ridicule / humiliate the person it's directed at. Irony is just saying the opposite of what you mean for humorous purposes, but there's no nastiness involved. And yes, I've looked up in the dictionary ;-)

Thanks Adaryn, appreciated

Back
Top Bottom