Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Trump's support for Israel has become very intense these days. Twitter exploded with reports of him quoting a radio host Wayne Allyn Root calling Trump the "king of Jews". The C's said Trump's buying powerful friends but all that brown nosing can only work on psychos with over inflated ego. Och, wait...

He also called Jews voting for Democrats disloyal to Jewish people and Israel.

Jews who vote Democrat are lacking in either knowledge or loyalty, US President Donald Trump has declared, slamming the party for criticizing Israel’s decision to bar two Democratic congresswomen from entering the country.

Where has the Democratic Party gone? Where have they gone when they are defending these two people over the state of Israel?” the president wondered aloud to reporters on Monday.

I can’t even believe we’re having this conversation!” Trump continued, seemingly left speechless that some in the Democratic Party had suggested punishing Israel for barring Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from the country, breaking its promise not to deny any US lawmakers entry “out of respect for the US Congress.”

Insisting the two Muslim congresswomen “hate Israel and hate the Jewish people,” Trump praised Tel Aviv for refusing to allow them entry, suggesting it should go further and ban the other two members of the “Squad” – Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley – as well.

Jewish groups eviscerated the president over his comments, claiming they conjured up the dual loyalty trope – the idea that Jews are more loyal to Israel than to their countries of residence – and weaponized antisemitism. Left-leaning Jewish group J Street called the comments “disgusting,” while the American Jewish Congress asked him to “please stop” judging Jews based on their political preference.

If this is about Israel, then Trump is repeating a dual loyalty claim, which is a form of anti-Semitism. If this is about Jews being ‘loyal’ to him, then Trump needs a reality check,” the Jewish Democratic Council of America’s executive director Halie Sofer told the Hill. “We live in a democracy, and Jewish support for the Republican Party has been halved in the past four years.”

Stop using Jews as a political football,” Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt tweeted, pointing out that “charges of disloyalty have long been used to attack Jews.” The Republican Jewish Coalition, however, praised the president’s words.

Omar and Tlaib were ostensibly banned from Israel for “negating its legitimacy” by supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement. While Trump claimed on Monday he had nothing to do with the decision, he admitted last week that he did “talk to people over there” about closing the doors to the pair and tweeted that “it would show great weakness” if they were let in shortly before the eleventh-hour decision not to admit them was announced.

The move infuriated even high-ranking pro-Israel Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who called it “very disappointing,” and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, who warned it “will only hurt the US-Israeli relationship and support for Israel in America.”

And here's another jaw dropping comment: Pompeo said it's possible that Trump may be God’s chosen one to save the Jewish people from “the Iranian menace”

Trump chosen by God as savior of Jewish people? Pompeo thinks it’s ‘certainly possible’

may be God’s chosen one to save the Jewish people from “the Iranian menace,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed in a baffling interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network.
Specifically, the interviewer asked Pompeo if Trump could be a modern day version of the biblical character Esther, a beautiful woman chosen to be married to Persian King Ahasuerus.

Presumably the comparison wasn’t invited in light of Trump’s feminine charm, but due to the fact that Esther spoiled the plans of the king’s chief advisor Haman, who wanted to kill all of the Jews living in Persia.

The interviewer states rather factually that there is a “new Haman” in the Middle East who wants to “eradicate the Jewish people,” also known as Iran, and asked if President Trump had been chosen, “just like queen Esther,” in order to “save the Jewish people from the Iranian menace?

As a Christian I certainly believe that's possible,” Pompeo answered with a smile. The interview took place during Pompeo’s visit to Jerusalem on the day Jews mark the foiling of Haman’s plans with a holiday called Purim.

Aside from the holiday, the secretary’s comments came in light of Trump’s announcement that the US would recognize the occupied Golan Heights as part of Israel, despite a UN resolution which condemns Tel Aviv’s forceful acquisition of the territory.

I am confident that the Lord is at work here,” Pompeo added, describing the role the United States has played in preserving the “Jewish state.

Pompeo’s bizarre comment fetched a number of responses from people on Twitter that ranged between concerned and terrified.

https://twitter.com/Demosthenes561/status/1108870032610729984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1108870032610729984&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/news/454483-trump-savior-jews-pompeo/

Others, perhaps, took the comparison a bit more literally than the interviewer had intended.

https://twitter.com/RChesal/status/1109053925540401152?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1109053925540401152&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/news/454483-trump-savior-jews-pompeo/

https://twitter.com/pastajoe5/status/1109049871951118336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1109049871951118336&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/news/454483-trump-savior-jews-pompeo/

Pompeo is currently engaged in a Middle East tour aimed at forming a united front against Iran. Having stopped in Kuwait before heading to Israel, he will next visit Lebanon before heading back to the States.

The below ad showed up in my news feed on Facebook shortly after I wrote the above post. No Google, that's not the context in which I was googling 'Trump support for Israel' 🙄

I checked their site and I immediately got a chat message asking me if I had any questions. I may be tempted to reply if I am ever in need of a psycho propaganda case study.

Just imagine Russia running ads calling for support of Russian farmers who suffered due to sanctions. Yet adverts asking for support for illegal settlers in the West Bank are perfectly fine. Some nations are more equal than others and Israel is the most equal of them all.

Their summary: "Lev HaOlam is an organization that supports local Jewish business owners in Judea and Samaria who are suffering because of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement. Lev Haolam gives pro-Israel individuals the opportunity to support these Jewish pioneers and their families through our Surprise Monthly Package Project. Members of Lev HaOlam receive monthly packages filled with products produced by the families and small businesses of Judea and Samaria."

Last edited:
Here is one of the most comprehensive (and entertaining!) summations of the Russiagate/Spygate saga so far, starting right from the beginning. It covers all the major developments starting even before Trump was formally nominated by the Republicans. All the major characters are there (Killary, Clapper, Comey, Simpson, etc) and a lot of the minor ones we tend to forget about.

It's long, and if you want to bump up the viewing speed to 1.5, it doesn't suffer at all. It makes it even more amusing. Folks here will appreciate the use of Wizard of Oz imagery. Kudus to the 'Right Left Of Center' team. They did a great job. I've got them on alert for then part three comes out.

"Spygate The Movie (Parts 1 and 2) contains the first and second videos in a 3 part series that explains how Spygate / #Spygate is the term used to describe the fact that members of the Obama administration spied on a rival political campaign. The fact that spying occurred isn't up for debate. The only questions left are was it legal, was it justified and how far up the chain did it go."

There has been several articles about how Russiagate is nothing new. I discovered another example of this, when I looked up the Russian writer Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910) the other day. On the wiki page there is a small video made from when Tolstoy turned 80, which would have been in 1908. The wiki article then continues:

There is also a famous lost film of Tolstoy made a decade before he died. In 1901, the American travel lecturer Burton Holmes visited Yasnaya Polyana with Albert J. Beveridge, the U.S. senator and historian. As the three men conversed, Holmes filmed Tolstoy with his 60-mm movie camera. Afterwards, Beveridge's advisers succeeded in having the film destroyed, fearing that documentary evidence of a meeting with the Russian author might hurt Beveridge's chances of running for the U.S. presidency.[80]

So already more than a hundred years ago, there was a fear of being tarnished by having met a Russian. This was well before any communism or Putin for that matter entered the scene. So Russophobia is in no way a new thing and it has nothing to do with Putin. Putin just happens to be heads above the rest of the rulers in the world and someone who is endowed with much talent, common sense, humanism and a care for Russia.

The Washington Lib-tard's have lost a major donor ...

David Koch, funder of conservative causes, dies at 79 | DW | 23.08.2019
David Koch and his brother Charles are best known for donating to conservative and libertarian causes. Critics say the Koch brothers have rolled back environmental regulations and labor rights.
David Koch (Reuters/C. Allegri)

Billionaire David Koch, a major donor to conservative causes, has died, Koch Industries announced on Friday. He was 79.

David and his brother Charles co-owned Koch Industries, a Kansas-based chemicals and manufacturing company. David stepped down as executive vice president of Koch Industries last year due to health issues.

The brothers tied for 11th place on Forbes' list of the richest people in the world.

The Koch brothers are best known for funneling millions of dollars into conservative, free market and libertarian causes and political candidates. However, David was socially liberal. He supported same-sex marriage, abortion rights and criminal justice reform as well as a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Critics say the Koch brothers have lobbied government to remove environmental regulations and weaken labor unions.

The brothers founded the non-profit Americans for Prosperity, which has bundled nearly $1 billion (€900 million) in donations over several elections to support small government, low taxes and other conservative causes.

Americans for Prosperity has at times been at odds with the Republican Party under President Donald Trump.

David Koch, who had a decades long struggle with prostate cancer, donated hundreds of millions of dollars to cancer research. He also donated to hospitals, schools and museums.

I've been going through the book JFK and the Unspeakable, and it is remarkable the efforts JFK made towards world peace with Khrushchev, Castro, Diem, and NPT treaty, and knowing that he would likely die in the process. In contrast, Trump is blowing up relations with China, scraped the INF treaty with Russia, and threatening war with Iran. JFK wanted to destroy the CIA, and Trump appointed a CIA director as his Secretary of State.

I've been going through the book JFK and the Unspeakable, and it is remarkable the efforts JFK made towards world peace with Khrushchev, Castro, Diem, and NPT treaty, and knowing that he would likely die in the process. In contrast, Trump is blowing up relations with China, scraped the INF treaty with Russia, and threatening war with Iran. JFK wanted to destroy the CIA, and Trump appointed a CIA director as his Secretary of State.

Trump may have an endgame to all of this. But if he doesn't, I think what he's doing represents the thinking of the average American well. A lot of them likes it when America is "the boss".

Also, remember that in many interviews prior to when Trump became president, he said that American wasn't respected enough. Besides, in regards to JFK, all I've read about him points that he had a genuine interest in history. So, I think he had a much better grasp of geopolitics compared to Trump. Trump isn't as bad as the media make him out to be, but he's kind of like the Kardashian of politics, surviving on hype and stunts.

Trump's support for Israel has become very intense these days. Twitter exploded with reports of him quoting a radio host Wayne Allyn Root calling Trump the "king of Jews". The C's said Trump's buying powerful friends but all that brown nosing can only work on psychos with over inflated ego. Och, wait...
Also, remember that in many interviews prior to when Trump became president, he said that American wasn't respected enough. Besides, in regards to JFK, all I've read about him points that he had a genuine interest in history. So, I think he had a much better grasp of geopolitics compared to Trump. Trump isn't as bad as the media make him out to be, but he's kind of like the Kardashian of politics, surviving on hype and stunts.

Well, first of all we have what the C's said about Trump on a number of occasions, including his not so obvious and straight forward relationship with Israel:

Could be just a tactic, to play "nice with Israel", which doesn't have to be a bad thing, when you put yourself in his shoes and look at it from a broughter perspective. Assuming he knows what role Isreal (or rather the Zionist power elites in grips of the US and Isreal) play:

Session 12 November 2016 said:
Q: (L) Well he's already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.

A: Yes... It seems...

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

A: Yes

I think the C's gave pretty much the same answer, at some point in regards to Putin: "He knows what he is up against!"
And the above seems to be very clear to me.

We also have to keep in mind that the run up to the next US-election is already in full swing. Assuming Trump wants to have a second 4 year term to "make America great again" (which I think is very likely), he probably knows full well that he has to play nice with Israel to have a better chance to be re-elected, since Israel/Zionists/Crypto-Zionists are pretty much the ones in control over the outcome of the election, or at least they think so and Trump might want to be on the safe side.

So strategically speaking, it is a smart move. All I'm saying is that "Trumps support/love of Israel" and "Israels support/love of Trump" on the other side might not be as obvious and black and white as it is presenting itself to be.

Gilad Atzmon asked a pretty interesting question recently on his blog:

Igor Ogorodnev wrote yesterday on Russia Today that, “the media has wilfully misinterpreted Donald Trump’s words to portray the most pro-Israel US president in history as an anti-Semite. It makes more sense to chide him for sacrificing US interests to please Benjamin Netanyahu.” Here is my practical advice for Americans. Instead of accusing Trump of being an ‘anti-Semite,’ ask instead why your president is more loyal to Israel than most Israelis, let alone Jews.

Indeed, why? Might be part of the answer the old saying:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

If we assume Trump "knows what he is up against" as the C's suggested, Trump certainly could be capitalizing big time right now on exactly that saying, by putting Israel (the biggest enemy by all accounts with the biggest power network) closer than any other country/player/interest on "his side". And why do a big number of Israeli outlets, publications and interests seem to hype up and support Trump as "the greatest President for Israel ever"? At least for me that "overwhelming support" strikes me as quite over the top, almost as if this is another double game of the Israeli/Zionist Psychos. We know that those interest have a big track record of saying/playing very nice overtly towards people like Putin, while in the shadows pursuing a quite different agenda. Remember, they also have a good track record of playing very nice to Putin/Russia overtly, in midst of a huge propaganda/terror campaign against the exact same person/country, that covertly comes from the exact same people. We have seen something that appears pretty similar in Trumps case. Also remember how Putin seems "to know what he is up against" according to the C's and is playing very nice toward Israel as well.

Then we also have to consider the obvious contradiction in all those claims of Trump and Israel "being best friends" with Trumps actual policies that clearly seem to work against "his friends" interests big time. And that is quite an understatement. When you look at Trumps actual actions, not his words and little gestures like "recognizing Jerusalem as Israels capital", what one seems to notice is a quite different picture. For example, here is a big one, that can't be emphasized enough: Still, he has not caved in, against all odds it seems, to start another war. And boy was he pushed already in at least 4 countries to do exactly that: Iran, Venezuela, Syria, North Korea! Not to mention the "color revolution" attempts, like in China recently... And what did he actually do? He refused to do so, and actually does exactly that; not really doing/supporting it, while saying "outrages words" against all those countries/leaders at the same time. So far he seems to turn out as the most peaceful president ever in the US, and as I argued elsewhere, he likely intents to have it stay that way during his stay in office. Which is a HUGE deal for an American president, by all measures. And here is another biggie, that is something those interest don't like at all; He pursues a very nationalistic policy/agenda in America by "making America great again" and "putting Americans first" putting all focus on creating jobs and so forth.

So I can't really understand all the complaints of people about Trump and all the comparisons to "peaceful" presidents like Kennedy and how he "isn't measuring up to him at all". All those people who screamed and yearned for years to finally have a president who actually pursues peace and puts his focus on improving American lives are now presented with exactly that person who actually does that, and they still scream "how bad Trump is" or is not "fulfilling something like Kennedy did". That's quite a mystery to me.

One can argue/complain about the seemingly "crude/childish and kardashian" way he is doing things, but what exactly have people expected from such a corrupt, ingrained and shallow/superficial system like the US, to magically emerge out from? A Messiah or what? Somebody that fulfills all the imaginations of what a "perfect leader" out to be? Isn't that quite a silly demand/requirement in itself? Shouldn't people instead stop expecting a Messiah to solve all their problems?

Trump is next best thing you can expect to emerge out from such a system while actually pursuing all the things everyone has hoped for. So what's all the beef about? Maybe it is as simply as that; "I wanted a holy Messiah, and I didn't get it; so, how dare the universe does something like that!" Shouldn't many people be rather grateful instead? So it might be worthwhile to stop complaining about all the shattered imaginations of who Trump out to be, and be rather grateful to the many gifts Trump has brought on to the center stage, be it conscious or not.

Having said all this, we also have the C's comments that Trump is now "a perfect puppet" to consider. My guess is that things are constantly in a changing mode at present and that things/realities can turn out this or that way at any given point and the C's comment was on how it looked like at that specific point in time. I guess things can change at any moment, depending on what is happening on the globe and the decisions and actions every singly person on this planet with a soul is implementing and the collective effect of all of this. We also have the recent statement of the C's, that the likelihood that Trump would have started a war with Iran in that specific incident was about 50 to 50. My suspicion is that a big part of the reason why it turned out to be "not a war" was this changing realities thing that depends on collective decisions of the "human race".

One can argue/complain about the seemingly "crude/childish and kardashian" way he is doing things, but what exactly have people expected from such a corrupt, ingrained and shallow/superficial system like the US, to magically emerge out from? A Messiah or what? Somebody that fulfills all the imaginations of what a "perfect leader" out to be? Isn't that quite a silly demand/requirement in itself? Shouldn't people instead stop expecting a Messiah to solve all their problems?

Trump is next best thing you can expect to emerge out from such a system while actually pursuing all the things everyone has hoped for. So what's all the beef about? Maybe it is as simply as that; "I wanted a holy Messiah, and I didn't get it; so, how dare the universe does something like that!" Shouldn't many people be rather grateful instead? So it might be worthwhile to stop complaining about all the shattered imaginations of who Trump out to be, and be rather grateful to the many gifts Trump has brought on to the center stage, be it conscious or not.

I don't know I don't think people here are as invested in Trump as you suggest. Except for Trump's core supporters, I'm not sure anybody here expected him to be some Holy Messiah or that people are personally disappointed in Trump because they expected a Kennedy/ Caesar and they got Trump instead. And frankly here on this forum, I've seen nothing but overwhelming support for him. Sure, he's the best we got, but that doesn't mean we need to pretend he's perfect or that we can't mildly criticise him. And really, considering the type of support he got, some mild criticism in the dark corner of the internet isn't what is going to hurt his cause.

As for Trump's child/ crude/ Kardashian way, perhaps people aren't attacking him personally, but the entire system? Isn't it a bit sick that a president of one of the greatest nation in the world tweets like a fifteen-year-old and the world love it? Also, well, if you read biography about Kennedy while he had a perfect image, he was far from perfect in his personal life.

I don't know I don't think people here are as invested in Trump as you suggest. Except for Trump's core supporters, I'm not sure anybody here expected him to be some Holy Messiah or that people are personally disappointed in Trump because they expected a Kennedy/ Caesar and they got Trump instead. And frankly here on this forum, I've seen nothing but overwhelming support for him.

I was referring to people in general and especially many ordinary Americans, who, it seems, expected something like a Messiah figure and instead got Trump and are now seemingly disappointed about that, even though he so far kept up key issues like „no war“ and „interests of ordinary Americans“, by actual actions. In stark contrast to pretty much any other president before. What more can anyone really expect from a person like Trump in that system at this point? In fact, that alone is already a huge thing/achievement for an American president in my book.

As for Trump's child/ crude/ Kardashian way, perhaps people aren't attacking him personally, but the entire system? Isn't it a bit sick that a president of one of the greatest nation in the world tweets like a fifteen-year-old and the world love it?

Sure it looks strange and all that but it is actually a perfect reflection/expression of the degenerated state of our civilization. So no one should be really surprised about that I would think.

I was referring to people in general and especially many ordinary Americans, who, it seems, expected something like a Messiah figure and instead got Trump and are now seemingly disappointed about that, even though he so far kept up key issues like „no war“ and „interests of ordinary Americans“, by actual actions. In stark contrast to pretty much any other president before. What more can anyone really expect from a person like Trump in that system at this point? In fact, that alone is already a huge thing/achievement for an American president in my book.

Oh I understand what you mean. Well, besides the fact that generally speaking people do want a messiah figure, the other problem of our degenerated civilisation is that people don't bother reading or keeping informed. They don't try to dig deep. I know some people who only get their news from social media or only watch it on TV. They don't read. Also, I think that from the beginning, they didn't necessarily have a good understanding of what caused the situation to begin with. So naturally, now they're disappointed. For example, if you take the right, very few understand/ care to know about how much Israel has influenced US policy throughout the decade.

Sure it looks strange and all that but it is actually a perfect reflection/expression of the degenerated state of our civilization. So no one should be really surprised about that I would think.

It's personally disappointing to me because as a society we could do better. However, I would say that society as a whole isn't really disappointed or surprised. People love to be able to loathe Trump, to read yet another article about what he tweeted etc. As for his supporters, I think all his crassness entertain them too or they just don't care because when you're fan of someone you can easily justify their actions. The other thing is that intelligence level are generally lower imo. So, Trump using basic words/ method of communication to share his message is actually good because I'm not sure many people nowadays have the brain to grasp anything more complex.

As a matter of fact I think many people, including me, would take a direct, blunt, honest and sometimes outrages speaker telling things straight out (in many cases as it really is) any day over a smooth unconscionable political talking wizard like Obama who hides behind a mask of sanity. I think that is a big part of Trumps appeal for many people.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact I think many people, including me, would take a direct, blunt, honest and sometimes outrages speaker telling things strate out (in many cases as it really is) any day over a smooth unconscionable political talking wizard like Obama who hides behind a mask of sanity. I think that is a big part of Trumps appeal for many people.

I agree, a straight talker is honest. Whether you agree with him or not, he doesn't play mind tricks on you.

And frankly here on this forum, I've seen nothing but overwhelming support for him.

I think ''overwhelming support'' as you mentioned is over the top. But yes, personally I do support him, considering the following.

Trump’s opponents have the backing of most of the MSM (aka Liberal press), cable TV networks, late-night comedians and Silicon Valley tech giants. Who, without evidence, brand the president a white supremacists, which become a piece of political propaganda and racial divides the US and beyond.

Trump rejects PC culture that is destroying the social fabric of society. The power struggle we are witnessing revealed the man behind the curtain. Their efforts of trying to take down the president exposed the Liberal agenda.

He calls the media for what it is, fake news.

And under his presidency, considerable more pedophiles and pedo-network have been busted. Perhaps the whole Epstein affair is connected to this.

To me it’s not all that clear how much Trump can effectively do as a US president. Western dictatorships are run from behind the scenes and presidents are nothing else but poster boys.

But I’m grateful for the things mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom