Session 21 March 2020

What is becoming more and more clear to me is the "split of realitities", in the sense that views of what is going on can be so diametrically opposed, that they are harder and harder to reconcile. There used to be a time when we could explain something, and had actual proof. Say 911. But how can we explain this to people out there?

On page 18 Just read your post chu. Thats how I see it and have been thinking. Its almost impossible once people choose to believe the lie, so MUCH involed in this whole thing. Yeah people might come to there sences for a while but the pull is so stong to fall back in line as the Cs say programming is complete. It takes a strong will to remain aware in these times. IMO

@WIN 52,

I am glad you are in the process of applying for membership and I hope you get the details worked out. Sorry, if I was over the top in encouraging you to join. I realize we all have many things going on in our lives that make everyday existence a chore sometimes. I look forward to you becoming a FOTCM member and others who might want to join us.

I also hope you get the homeowner to take care of the moss and mold problem.

I am "a work in progress" too. Hopefully, we can all progress together. :-)
Job done, rent paid and got 3 more jobs from the neighbors. They saw us working, liked what they saw and hired us for April. April is getting booked up.

People seem to be paying attention with things like a mouldy roof. I guess they have more time as they are not going places and doing things as much these days. It is good to keep moss and mould off your roof. It helps prevent sick house syndrome. We have testimonies from people that we have cleaned and sprayed their roofs. They say that their allergies haven't acted up like usual at certain times of the year (mould and moss drop spores a couple of times a year). We use a hydrogen peroxide based roof cleaner that changes the ph, which makes it difficult for those types of spores to survive.

Kinda like Coronavirus needs an acidic body to successfully stick. Acidic soil makes it hard for most plants to flourish. Am I seeing a pattern here?20200326_134825.jpg

Job done, rent paid and got 3 more jobs from the neighbors. They saw us working, liked what they saw and hired us for April. April is getting booked up.

People seem to be paying attention with things like a mouldy roof. I guess they have more time as they are not going places and doing things as much these days. It is good to keep moss and mould off your roof. It helps prevent sick house syndrome. We have testimonies from people that we have cleaned and sprayed their roofs. They say that their allergies haven't acted up like usual at certain times of the year (mould and moss drop spores a couple of times a year). We use a hydrogen peroxide based roof cleaner that changes the ph, which makes it difficult for those types of spores to survive.

Kinda like Coronavirus needs an acidic body to successfully stick. Acidic soil makes it hard for most plants to flourish. Am I seeing a pattern here?

Thanks for the update @WIN 52. Rent is paid and the house looks like new. :thup: Maybe the PH factor has something to do with Coronavirus I don't know.:huh:

Session Date: March 21st 2020

(Joe) The most obvious effect of these measures that they're putting in place is a kind of pseudo-totalitarian lock down essentially. Can we assume that that was one of the agendas: to impose those lock downs on people?

A: Yes, total control. But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way.

Q: (Joe) It kinda got beyond their...

(L) What changed their...

(Andromeda) Approach?

(Joe) "But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way."

(Pierre) How was it envisioned initially?

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

Q: (L) I think this is gonna be a long one... Okay, let me light a cigarette before this starts.

(Scottie) Do special arm stretches. We need squirty water bottles for you three.

(L) We need trainers to come put towels around us and spray us with water bottles. [laughter]

(Scottie) Jack your chairs up, replace the tires, and then... VROOM!

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred,The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.The strain escaped into a population and further mutated.

What are they trying to achive with the lock down. Some thought I had before bed.

Many of you have seen a change in friend and familly, co-worker who doubted the official narrative turn 180 degree and become infected with the mind virus. What if they simply got the virus and simply act as the virus his original purpose. They probably know that it will infect a great part of the population, they run computer test remember, simulation of pandemic with coronavirus. Many of you posted today that in your country they will use telephone to track those that do not comply it will probably be use in other country soon. They know that In SOME case did the opposite. Maybe these mesure have another purpose, maybe they want to know who do not accept the lock down, who may have in the population the opposite effect. When you know of the consquence; The strain escaped into a population and further mutated.The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

For example, most at the chateau got infected, some got mild symptom, the virus as been runing for more than 2 years. They probably know with there simulation how many are infected or a good approximation, they don't run test because they know that most are infected. Now, after finding out that the virus can cause them major trouble, they want to know who doesn't respond to it. Does it make sense.

See you tomorrow, bed time.

(L) ...Okay, next question: Is the sudden overt activation of all of these authoritarian followers the main offensive of the alien invasion, or is it going to get even more bizarre?
A: More bizarre!

It hasn't been a week and people have turned into the movie THEY LIVE, by John Carpenter. Can't wait until THE DAY AFTER to get the sunglasses.

when I see that at least only one of you( I suppose it is Gaby right?) has a medical background and some real knowledge about what bacteria and viruses can really do and yet you make these ridiculous statements it makes me almost laugh out loud. By the way one of my uncles is also a high ranking military medic in the capital of Russia and what he told me is way different from some of your fantasies.....
If the present as you call it nothing burger virus is so innocuous then why did Russia send so many professionals to Italy?
I think you misunderstood the nothing burger thing. It is about the whole situation which is exaggerated and used for other purposes.
Nobody is saying that this virus does nothing. If you follow the entire corona thread, many things get clarified by reading the posts and studying the links.

I am sure you have so much to share but a bit of humbleness on your part would really help.

Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: It depends on the inner makeup.

Q: (L) So it really depends on what's inside the person as to what transpires after they've experienced the virus. Is that it?

A: Yes

Reminds me of the movie Serenity where on the planet Miranda there had been experimentation with a chemical to make the people more peaceful (aka docile) and it turned the majority of people into having no will whatsoever and dying as a result - but about 10% had a negative reaction and became Reavers, where aggression had been heightened (among other nasty things).
The Alliance who was responsible for the experiment on this planetary colony went into full coverup mode.

What are they trying to achive with the lock down. Some thought I had before bed.

Many of you have seen a change in friend and familly, co-worker who doubted the official narrative turn 180 degree and become infected with the mind virus. What if they simply got the virus and simply act as the virus his original purpose.
Maybe they are thinking that after the virus, tinkered with to make humans more controllable, escaped into the population, they would need to manufacture a lockdown to 'test, their created virus. (Even with them knowing that there are positive results for some of the infected population). Also maybe thinking that a lockdown would 'trigger' the changes they originally intended. (You know, hubris and wishful thinking. )Trying to save this at the eleventh hour. That would explain why the lockdown is so over the top. But who knows, maybe it is all about containing the virus, (if you can even do that). Just some thoughts...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom