Remember how Tanzanian President John Magufuli stood up against the Corona Madness by telling the unfiltered truth about the nonsense and refusing to toe the line? Well, he is still Rocking and Rolling, refusing any Lockdowns and telling the unfiltered truth about the vaccines, warning his population against them by warning them against allowing themselves to be used "as guinea pigs" in the allocation of those "dubious" vaccines. Read it: he doesn't beat around the bush at all! Kinda sad that he is pretty much the only country leader worldwide that is so outspoken (unfiltered) about the nonsense and all its madness and dangers.

By the way, Magufuli is also known under his nickname "bulldozer" ever since he came to power: successfully fighting corruption in his country. See below.

Here is a DeepL Translation of a german Sott article on what he said now. Just priceless the guy!:

Tanzanian President Urgently Warns Population against the Corona Vaccines and continues to refuse to impose any Lockdowns

Sott.net

Thu, 04 Feb 2021 18:52 UTC

Unbenannt_das.jpg

Early on in the Corona pandemic, Tanzanian President John Magufuli refused to introduce measures based on obvious propaganda in his country. In doing so, he defied the recommended insanity, unlike most world leaders. Magufuli exposed the Corona insanity back then (as a former chemistry and mathematics teacher) testing goats, papya, birds and rabbits for the virus. Now Magufuli affirmed and reiterated his refusal to support the introduction of any lockdown measures, while at the same time rightly warning against the dangerous vaccines.

Tanzanian President John Magnufuli is considered a great skeptic of the internationally practiced measures to contain COVID-19. Thus, the former teacher of chemistry and mathematics made international news with a special experiment: In order to get his own picture of the effectiveness of the PCR test kits that had arrived, he subjected them to a quality check.

He applied the PCR test, which was actually designed for humans, to a papaya, a goat and a sheep. The results caused an international sensation, as the test allegedly produced a positive result for both the papaya and the goat. Magnufuli had the results sent to WHO.

"There is something going on here. I said before that we should not accept that any help should be good for this nation."

~ de.rt.com

Magufuli has so far steadfastly refused to impose the insane measures on his citizens.

The East African country's president, in power since 2015, has so far resisted imposing strict Corona measures in Tanzania. Since April, the Tanzanian government has not allowed official COVID-19 statistics to be released by the Ministry of Health.

~ de.rt.com

Now the Tanzanian affirmed and reiterated his position while informing his fellow citizens of the nonsensical nature of those vaccinations.

Now Magufuli diagonally apposes again. On Wednesday, the head of state addressed a large crowd in the northeast of the country - hardly anyone in the audience liked to protect their mouth and nose with a Corona mask. In his speech, the former industrial chemist questioned the effectiveness of Corona vaccines, which are now marketed worldwide, and advised the Ministry of Health against continuing to administer vaccine doses.

According to Magufuli, Corona vaccines are "not beneficial" to the East African nation.

"Vaccines do not work. If the white man was able to come up with (Corona) vaccines now, there would be vaccines against AIDS, vaccines would have made tuberculosis a thing of the past. Vaccines against malaria would have been found. Vaccines against cancer would have been found."

~ de.rt.com

At the same time, Magufuli names the obviously dubious nature of the development of those vaccines. The WHO, of course, was quick to speak out against his statements; An organization that has itself determined that the virus is not worse than the boringly normal annual flu and yet is pushing the world into the Corona insanity at the same time.

It is also dubious, he said, the speed at which the Corona vaccine was developed and made available to the market. Magufuli also criticized Tanzanians who got vaccinated abroad.

A day after his words, Magufuli was rebuked by the WHO. For example, WHO Regional Director for Africa Matshidiso Moeti urged the Tanzanian government to publish reliable Corona data, take steps to protect its own population, and promote the allocation of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.

~ de.rt.com

"Dubious" to say the least, is an understatement. Magufuli rightly goes a step further, warning his countrymen not to be used as guinea pigs, while reiterating his refusal to enforce any lockdown measures.

Also on Wednesday, Magufuli warned his countrymen against allowing themselves to be used "as guinea pigs" in the allocation of vaccines. Instead, the devout Catholic said, the population should continue to trust in God. At the very least, he said, no restrictions on everyday social and economic life can be expected from his government. To the applause of those present, the 61-year-old declared:

"I don't intend to announce a lockdown even for one day, because our God is alive, and he will continue to protect Tanzanians."

~ de.rt.com

As pretty much the only president in the world, he also recommends that his countrymen protect themselves from the virus by using medicinal herbs and generally strengthening their immune systems, rather than getting vaccinated. And, of course, the WHO has something against that idea as well.

In addition, his countrymen should rely on indigenous medicinal plants and herbal tinctures for inhalation. Tanzania is among several African countries that most recently imported Covid Organics, a preparation developed in Madagascar in mid-2020. The tonic is based on the medicinal plant Artemisia annua - known in Germany as annual mugwort. The active ingredient contained in the plant and derivatives derived from it are considered successful worldwide in the treatment of malaria.

However, the WHO warns against its use against COVID-19, saying that reliable clinical tests are lacking. The Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces also took up the medicinal plant to investigate the extent to which it was active against SARS-CoV-2. In June 2020, according to the Free University of Berlin, "aqueous and ethanolic extracts of specially cultivated mugwort plants (A. annua) were shown to be effective against the new coronavirus, which is the trigger of the COVID-19 pandemic." Clinical trials should follow.

~ de.rt.com

Too bad Magufuli is pretty much the only statesman in that postion in the world who is so open and honest about the insanity and not deliberately bankrupting his country. By the way; Magufuli has profen himself already as a "bulldozer" of truth, justice and against all corruption since the beginning of his presidency:

Magufuli is nicknamed the "bulldozer." Especially at the beginning of his first term in office in 2015, he made headlines in this country as well [germany] due to his - successful - fight against corruption. He also distinguished himself in the fight against infectious diseases. On the 19th day of his presidency, for example, Magufuli unceremoniously canceled the celebrations for independence from Great Britain - for the first time in the country's young history. The money spent on these events would be better invested in the fight against cholera he said.

In the previous three months, the notorious bacterial infectious disease had claimed the lives of 60 people in western Tanzania. It would be "shameful" to spend huge sums of money on celebrations when "our people are dying of cholera," Magufuli declared.

Magufuli also fired the head of the largest state hospital after finding patients sleeping on the floor during a surprise visit to the facility.

~ de.rt.com

Last edited:
Phantom Virus - In search of SARS-CoV-2

A splendid OffGuardian article [31 Jan 2021, english] writes about the search of the alleged sars-cov-2 virus, written by Torsten Engelbrecht, Dr Stefano Scoglio & Konstantin Demeter.

It is always good to remind ourselves, that whatever we talk about revolving medical science, true or untrue / a mix of both - that the foundation of this Plandemic, is a virus that still has not yet been 100% proven to exist**

8 Feb 2021 added text: ** It suggests, that it may exist, as well may not exist (in the way we have been told)

I find that to be an aspect to find out - in order to determine what mRNA 'Vaccines' are truly based on - because if the virus does not exist, or not in the form we have been taught -
we then also need to ask, what else could the mRNA 'vaccines' be based on ? If the vaccines secretly build on other viral particles instead - what are the consequences of that ? For example; when we later meet other viruses along the road, or medications, other injections ?

Given that we are in a
Planedmic - not a true Pandemic - common sense suggests with all that fraud going on - there is plenty of reason not to take certain stands for granted. Nothing can or should be ruled out at this stage.

If we lock onto the claim of existence on a particular virus - it needs to have 100% proof. Because otherwise any further plans and developments of "vaccines" (built upon corrupted science) would/could then lead to even more scams, more damages, potentially more death.

Correction

It appears that the attachment (photo) fell away in my original text, describing to be the SARS-CoV-2 virus... but plausible has been found to be exosomes. So, I added the photo and hope it sticks.

exsosome.JPG
"As can be seen, the largest of the exosomes is of the same size and structure of the alleged SARS-CoV-2, and it is therefore plausible to believe that, in the large sea of particles contained in the supernatant of the COVID-19 patient’s broncho-alveolar fluid, what is taken to be SARS-CoV-2 but is an exosome"

Correction

It appears that the attachment (photo) fell away in my original text, describing to be the SARS-CoV-2 virus... but plausible has been found to be exosomes. So, I added the photo and hope it sticks.

View attachment 42581
Yes, I've seen that article. It's crazy. The author claims that what is seen in those electron microscopic images of SARS-Cov-2 must be 'exosomes' because he doesn't 'believe' in the existence of viruses.

There seems to be some group in Germany that is pushing this No Virus Theory, and Engelbrecht is at the heart of it. He is NOT a scientist; he is an (ex) MSM journalist who has made a name for himself as an 'alt.media investigative journalist' since he co-authored Virus Mania in the mid-2000s.

OffGuardian has fallen for this in a big way. The first critical reader comment under that article says:

"I’m a human geneticist, but this article is kind of absurd."‌

To which an OffGuardian moderator responds by saying:‌

"You have 24 hours to provide context for the claim before you are removed as a troll."‌

:umm:

I'm reminded of how the No Plane Theory split the 9/11 Truth Movement in the early 2000s.

Remember how Tanzanian President John Magufuli stood up against the Corona Madness by telling the unfiltered truth about the nonsense and refusing to toe the line? Well, he is still Rocking and Rolling, refusing any Lockdowns and telling the unfiltered truth about the vaccines, warning his population against them by warning them against allowing themselves to be used "as guinea pigs" in the allocation of those "dubious" vaccines. Read it: he doesn't beat around the bush at all! Kinda sad that he is pretty much the only country leader worldwide that is so outspoken (unfiltered) about the nonsense and all its madness and dangers.

By the way, Magufuli is also known under his nickname "bulldozer" ever since he came to power: successfully fighting corruption in his country. See below.

Here is a DeepL Translation of a german Sott article on what he said now. Just priceless the guy!:

He's probably not aware that he might have a heart attack pretty soon... 🛰️

OK, here's a theory...

People who are rich and affluent are targeting old people - specifically their own parents so as to hasten their inheritance. People who are in highly technical professions are living much longer than hoped, and so the decendents are conspiring to abbreviate their lives as a prime consideration, but attacking old people in general as to cloak their motive.

This could be a youtube manipulation, but it seems as if there are a lot of old stars dying, and without fanfare. And it would be best if it were so lest a pattern be revealed.

So, I know it is a wild idea, but with people living into theirs 80's and 90's and the next generation in their golden years, they probably just need a nudge and a process to euthanize them, while pretending to be good, caring beneficiaries.

And though - at our level - where such notions seem inconceivable, their level of affluence and sophistication such plans can hatch and spread downwards. So, the wealthy and rich begin to eat their own, but in order to do that, it must involve all old people and in this conspiracy of wealth against its own, is a avalanche of destruction moving downward into our moral domain, and we can't see the hidden motives of money and power.

Yes, I've seen that article. It's crazy. The author claims that what is seen in those electron microscopic images of SARS-Cov-2 must be 'exosomes' because he doesn't 'believe' in the existence of viruses.

There seems to be some group in Germany that is pushing this No Virus Theory, and Engelbrecht is at the heart of it. He is NOT a scientist; he is an (ex) MSM journalist who has made a name for himself as an 'alt.media investigative journalist' since he co-authored Virus Mania in the mid-2000s.

OffGuardian has fallen for this in a big way. The first critical reader comment under that article says:

To which an OffGuardian moderator responds by saying:‌

:umm:

I'm reminded of how the No Plane Theory split the 9/11 Truth Movement in the early 2000s.

Very good points !

because, well... because viruses do exist. The question is - how does it all really come together ? And that the virus theme in itself has so many discrepancies that I do not fully know what to make out of it.

Clearly there are both viruses, exosomes, as well vesicle cells in existence. Plus they look similar and have similar sizes. Information is exchanged through all three types

Lingering Questions

Do viruses already exist in the body but remain harmless until some conditions change that ? Do viruses come like believed from the outside onto the body - like a contagion ? Do viruses get created through our body cells due to information exchange or signaling anyhow ?

i think of it - all the time !

I am also aware that our human genome is made up of around 13% viral material. So clearly it has through time and events been integrated somehow. I also keep Pierre’s articles in mind, the possibility of viral material having affect evolution from the outside, like through cometary bombardments - since it is known that they carry organic material.

What I want to say is a - I do not deny viruses ! But i am sceptic of the procedures that claim to have isolates the virus (or whatever)

I would like see clear evidence of the existence of a SARS-CoV-2 entity - more than just through PCR sequencing tests. The studies which claim to have “purified/isolated” it - but when you go in depth (description of how they did it) - you then discover how contaminated the material has been with other material. Well that ain’t isolation/purification !

In that light, I feel I need to be critical. That the SARS virus is portrayed and put in connection in ways that do not make fully sense to me.

Since Dr Köhnlein was part of both the book Virus Mania, as well part of the article that called the existence of SARS-CoV-2 in question.... but are you aware @Niall that Köhnlein is not denying viruses ? (Which makes it an odd couple to write the book like that together)

Nor is Dr Wolfgang Wodarg or Dr Andrew Kaufmann by the way - just to add another teo (neither are connected to the book nor the article by the way)

I have listened to many of their videos and interviews - and both are talking about viruses (entities being in factual existence). But also that they have been lifted out of their natural context, by focusing on a single one - giving it many characteristics it may not really have, or be responsible for. (Other viruses can)

Due to that virus during infections often are paired with others virus types - but the latter remain undetected due to the covid hysteria. (Such Multiplex Tests would reveal the presence of other viruses, even being responsible for illness symptoms - but those tests aren’t conducted anymore).

Engelbrecht

I do not know much about him (as of yet), I am afraid. You must have had him on your radar. Thank you for raising a red flag, so I can keep that in mind with a watchful eye.

Problems are never solved at the same level on which they appeared. So of course, there are always splits, whether 911, HIV or Corona, in this realm of Duality it is more than easy to develop that way.

But we can sort it out.
Step by step.

:headbanger:

Thank you again @Niall

As expected, It was going to be sooner or later.

Facebook to BAN claims about ‘man-made’ Covid-19 & ‘unsafe’ vaccines as it launches election-like campaign to promote vaccination

Facebook is expanding the list of ‘false’ and ‘debunked’ claims about the coronavirus and vaccines that will be grounds for ban from the platform, while launching the largest ‘authoritative’ vaccination campaign worldwide.
Under the 'Community Standards' policy, posts with “debunked claims” that Covid-19 is “man-made or manufactured,” or that vaccines are ineffective, unsafe, dangerous or cause autism will be removed starting Monday, VP of Integrity Guy Rosen announced on the Facebook blog.
The new policy was implemented following consultations with the World Health Organization (WHO) and others, and will help Facebook “continue to take aggressive action against misinformation” about Covid-19 and vaccines, Rosen added.app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

Facebook to BAN claims about ‘man-made’ Covid-19 & ‘unsafe’ vaccines as it launches election-like campaign to promote vaccination

Facebook is expanding bans on what they call 'false' and 'debunked' claims about the coronavirus
Facebook is expanding the list of ‘false’ and ‘debunked’ claims about the coronavirus and vaccines that will be grounds for ban from the platform, while launching the largest ‘authoritative’ vaccination campaign worldwide.
Under the 'Community Standards' policy, posts with “debunked claims” that Covid-19 is “man-made or manufactured,” or that vaccines are ineffective, unsafe, dangerous or cause autism will be removed starting Monday, VP of Integrity Guy Rosen announced on the Facebook blog.

The new policy was implemented following consultations with the World Health Organization (WHO) and others, and will help Facebook “continue to take aggressive action against misinformation” about Covid-19 and vaccines, Rosen added.

China bat caves need exploring for Covid-19 clues, says WHO, adding that virus circulation may predate identification in Wuhan
Even if they don’t violate any of the listed policies, posts about Covid-19 or vaccines will still be subject to review by “third-party fact-checkers” and labeled and “demoted” if rated false.

Meanwhile, the company’s Head of Health Kang-Xing Jin announced that Facebook – along with Instagram and WhatsApp, which it owns – will be “running the largest worldwide campaign to promote authoritative information about [Covid-19] vaccines.”

In addition to “expanding our efforts to remove false claims,” Facebook is giving $120 million in ad credits to health ministries, NGOs and UN agencies to send out vaccine and health information to “billions of people around the world,” and providing data “to inform effective vaccine delivery and educational efforts to build trust” about the vaccines.

The social media behemoth will also help people “find where and when they can get vaccinated — similar to how we helped people find information about how to vote during elections
.”Boasting about removing “more than 12 million pieces of content” that contained “misinformation that could lead to imminent physical harm,” and successfully influenced millions of people around the world to wear masks, Jin said the company’s focus in 20201 is to build trust and confidence in the vaccines using the same “insights and best practices.”

Last edited:
Talking about this "confidence" in vaccines Days ago saw this video of a severe reaction and, within minutes there were many posts from IMSS of different States (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social - Mexican Institute of Social Security) like the one after.

They are eliminating loose ends to strengthen trust and confidence. Even though, there might not be a video or testimonies, people talks.

Had not been able to find more info about the video. A guy asks the nurse when (the patient) got the shot, she answers back that it was the day before at evening. At the end, same guy (I asume is a Doctor) mentions: adverse response to Covid... (not understood a word here )... to the vaccine.

Mexico Hospital: reaction AFTER the "covid" vaccine. #IDon'tVaccinateMyself

(IMSS Oaxaca) Calls on people not to fall into misinformation, as there is no evidence to show that the vaccine alone can have negative effects on people.

The first part is about a new hospital, the second part mentions: In the face of unfounded speculation about the effects of the Covid-19 vaccination, the Mexican Institute of Social Security calls on people not to fall into misinformation as there is no evidence to show that the vaccine alone can have a negative effect on people.

Eduardo González Guerra, head of the Division of Epidemiological Surveillance of Non-Communicable Diseases of the Social Security Institute, mentions: To investigate the impact of Covid vaccines on people, the international community, through the World Health Organisation, has developed methodologies to carry out an exhaustive investigation to determine the causes of adverse events.
It should be noted that any reaction to the vaccine is studied by a specialised sectoral group, which evaluates and follows up on these cases.
The events supposedly attributable to the vaccine are rare and the symptomatology is similar to that of other vaccines.

There’s your answer @SOTTREADER, move to Tanzania. If the tropics aren’t your cuppa tea, come over here to Croatia. Even though we have mask wearing mandates in shops and bars and restaurants are closed, things are quite normal in other ways. Sunday, I went with friends and family to the biggest park in the Zagreb. We went to the zoo, as well. It was very warm and sunny and there were masses of people there. No one wore a mask or practiced social distancing. We were in a few lines for food and such and no one cared one bit about where you stood. No cops in sight, no enforcers, nada. I’m annoyed with this covid regime as much as the next guy here, but compared to what I’m seeing elsewhere in Europe and the world, we have it pretty easy here. No rumblings of mandatory vaccines, either. And I don’t know even one person who’s planning on taking it. Now, this all may change very quickly if the directive from above comes, but there’s no indication of that happening anytime soon. I think we might be last in line for the real totalitarian crackdown, and by the time that comes who knows what’s going to happen to mitigate the effects. I wear my mask on my chin (it itches my beard) but no one ever says anything. There was one time an enforcer politely asked me to raise the mask over my nose and I just complied and removed it again seconds later.
I hear Croatia is beautiful, and by what you say, people are reinforcing that.

If i were the World Homicide Organization, i would set the curfew 12 at night to 10 in the morning. "Modelling shows Corona infections happen mostly in the mornings." I hate standing up early. Its cold and inhospitable. But maybe forced following of circadian rhythms will make me much stronger and healthier. And more determined cross. Who knows?

Last edited:
That makes sense, and I've thought it myself, but is that something you know has been going on? Have read about this somewhere?

Delores Cahill mentioned in this video that coronaviruses had been subject to gain of function research. Gain of function studies had been banned, but NIH resumed funding and lifted the ban in 2017.

There's also this article from SOTT:

Man-Made SARS-CoV-2

The hypothesis according to which SARS-CoV-2 "escaped" from a lab seemed outlandish at first but gained traction over time because of some puzzling evidence. To the point that a number of mainstream media [1], [2], [3] reports confirmed that US intelligence was investigating the possibility that the virus came from a laboratory.
Luc Montagnier is a retired French scientist. He received the 2008 Nobel Prize in medicine for his discovery of the HIV virus. Being a retired Nobel prize winner makes him less sensitive to various pressures (grant cancellation, bad press, and peer pressure). Unlike most of his colleagues, he can, and does, say what he thinks.

Montagnier described SARS-CoV-2 as a man-made "Frankenstein virus" combining various types of viruses. According to Montagnier, the Franken-virus was made from a natural coronavirus, coming from a bat, but to this model was added sequences very similar to HIV-1 and the parasite Plasmodium falciparum, which is responsible for malaria. This point might explain why hydroxychloroquin - an anti-malaria drug - is effective against SARS-CoV-2.

To the question: "Wasn't the coronavirus natural?" Montagnier replied: "No, it was not natural, it was the work of professionals, of molecular biologists, it's a very precise work, we could call it a watchmaker's work".

Montagnier's claims about engineered insertions of HIV sequences in SARS-CoV-2 were confirmed by a paper titled "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag," which had to be retracted because of "too much pressure".

Two other prominent virologists, namely Ruan Jishou of Nankai University and Li Huan from Huazhong University, came independently to the very same conclusion. In a paper published in the International Journal of Research sequences of HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV were identified in the genome of SARS-CoV-2, leading the author to state that the virus had "synthetic origins".

The papers mentioned in the above were published early last year. I'm pretty sure that there was another European scientist who wouldn't go as far as saying that it was man made, but did comment that those sorts of changes in viruses have never been observed in nature. I thought that her article was linked somewhere in this thread, but I haven't been able to find it.

Also on the :huh: scale, I haven't been able to find the statement from Fauci from last year where I recall him being reported as stating that there weren't enough virus isolates to make vaccines, nor have I been able to find later articles that I'm sure I've read where researchers who requested isolates were told that there weren't any. So maybe I'm imagining that.

Talking about this "confidence" in vaccines Days ago saw this video of a severe reaction and, within minutes there were many posts from IMSS of different States (Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social - Mexican Institute of Social Security) like the one after.

They are eliminating loose ends to strengthen trust and confidence. Even though, there might not be a video or testimonies, people talks.

Had not been able to find more info about the video. A guy asks the nurse when (the patient) got the shot, she answers back that it was the day before at evening. At the end, same guy (I asume is a Doctor) mentions: adverse response to Covid... (not understood a word here )... to the vaccine.

Mexico Hospital: reaction AFTER the "covid" vaccine. #IDon'tVaccinateMyself

(IMSS Oaxaca) Calls on people not to fall into misinformation, as there is no evidence to show that the vaccine alone can have negative effects on people.

The first part is about a new hospital, the second part mentions: In the face of unfounded speculation about the effects of the Covid-19 vaccination, the Mexican Institute of Social Security calls on people not to fall into misinformation as there is no evidence to show that the vaccine alone can have a negative effect on people.

Eduardo González Guerra, head of the Division of Epidemiological Surveillance of Non-Communicable Diseases of the Social Security Institute, mentions: To investigate the impact of Covid vaccines on people, the international community, through the World Health Organisation, has developed methodologies to carry out an exhaustive investigation to determine the causes of adverse events.
It should be noted that any reaction to the vaccine is studied by a specialised sectoral group, which evaluates and follows up on these cases.
The events supposedly attributable to the vaccine are rare and the symptomatology is similar to that of other vaccines.
And this is why I think some governments from developing countries are not understanding the existential risk they are facing.

If only a few people will get this type of reaction, then they are fine. If a lot I think the potential for violent protests arise which could lead to revolution. The same techniques used to lull western citizens into complacency won't work in developing countries.

So they are playing with fire in my opinion.

I note India is now taking a hard stance on some vaccines ...

The Pakistani health minister came out and told the citizens to take the vaccines at their own risk. [Link provided by the UK column]

South Africa has rejected the Oxford vaccine.

Iran has rejected all the new Western covid vaccines.

Tanzania has rejected them too.

The countries around the peripherals are wisely waking up.

I'm also convinced that the slow rollout by some European countries is a tactical ploy. That is, they are moving slowly deliberately to buy enough time to see what happens to British, Canadian and American citizens who are the defacto guinea pigs. Also they may be moving slowly to watch and see how the variants evolve.

Back
Top Bottom