Darkness has me in its sights

@dayrider47 ,

As others have posted there have been times when I have detected negative forces that wanted to intrude into my thoughts. It was a case of waking from sleep and having a kind of anxiety attack. I finally realized that these fearful thoughts were not coming from me but another outside source as you describe your feelings. I then decided to reject these thoughts as foreign and not of my being. When I made this decision they stopped.

Resistance may be the key to these types of attacks. There was a session that speaks of the role resistance can play.

Session 7 October 1997:
Q: Anything for Anna?

A: As we have stated, the greatest danger has passed for now. And, as we have stated, there is resistance to the awareness of the fact that sensitivity is greater and power potential is greater, and ability is greater, that the soul is stronger because it has experienced more incarnations, and all of these other factors. This is a difficult time, as it is for all in 3rd density at this stage of life, as there are pressures coming from elsewhere in 3rd density and 4th density. And, this is the final stage of the blossoming of the soul in each incarnation. Therefore, there is resistance, even resistance to these words. It is all part of the learning process.

Q: Well, I have observed that whatever we resist seems to cause us to suffer.

A: This is true, but suffering comes in differing degrees.

Q: And, it all seems to relate to our resistance to who and what we REALLY are and to doing things from a higher level of direction rather than the emotional programming.

A: That is true. All is lesson, and each lesson is one more step on the road to union with the One.

Q: I feel that my learning is at a standstill.

A: Standstills are not really of great concern as long as they are merely rest stops on the pathway to greater knowledge or growth. We have told you before, and others, to watch the signposts along the way, to read the signs and understand their meanings. If you do that, you will be far ahead of the battle. And, "battle" is the appropriate term, because battle is what results from attack, attack that is resisted in a progressive and positive manner. Therefore, one wants to be ahead of the battle if at all possible, and the tools for that are the signposts, and the signposts are EVERYWHERE! Intuition is one, synchronicity is another. You have enough power, knowledge and awareness already to recognize the signposts. It is only the emotions that can cause them to be clouded over. And this is only if the emotions which are a natural state of being for 3rd density existence, serve as a hindrance instead of an assistant. And that is the primary lesson for now: to take those emotions, which are perfectly natural, and employ them as assistance. Once emotions have been used positively, progress to 4th density STO is possible. The existence of emotions will moderate as progression through 4th density STO occurs. While that may not seem possible to you, or something that you can grasp at this time, you will understand it eventually.

So we see in a sense there are two kinds of resistance. One kind is "resistance to the awareness" and the other is "resistance" to attack.

It takes time to see this need for "attack that is resisted in a progressive and positive manner."

Anger and resistance can be positive emotions I think that can "assist" us depending on the circumstances.

I have asked through Prayer everyday and have asked my only family my daughter and friends for protective prayers - the Prayer of the soul is Prayed every morning before sun up - I have come on this forum and explained over and over the physical attacks I receive as I am getting this very moment I type this - I am out of ideas - practices or friendly suggestions to stop the opening up my head/brain area push things through it (head) and covering the head with something distorting my jaw - the action does not allow me rest until the body goes into exhaustion - I am out of options - right now pressure in the head is causing an electrical shock to exit my right ankle - this changes to the different parts of the body and the other foot - sorry folks I am not delusional - Laura's help and suggestion with the bath and oral Baking Soda has and is working - I am be badgered from the non physical into the physical altering something which I have no idea how or why - that is what is going on and this has been a process that I did not understand and do not understand that has been going on for some time now - thanks all for your suggestions and kind words but to no avail - thank you all for caring !
Hello!

"You have light in sight" (as opposed to the title of this thread) are words I see for you, and it has double meaning: "You have light inside"

Many are supporting you, but above all you are supporting yourself, becoming the very medicine you are. The purgative process has no straight trajectory. Healing is not done along a straight line. It never is. And that is important to understand. One can have no preconceived notion of one's own healing process. It is a lesson to study. And every lesson is a gift.

I'm following your progress as it appear in the thread, but last night I actually asked Universe if I can support you in some way you haven't been supported in, or cannot presently do yourself, and there was a nod. So, I knew there would be something I could do for you, in support. Normally I only support when I get consent from somebody, but consent can also be rendered the way you asked for help and advice in the forum, and by praying to the universe. Universe (our higher consciousness) always responds according to our lessons. And you are currently in your lesson and you have no, cannot have, a preconceived notion of how this healing path will be looking like, because you never walked it before. But you are now. It may appear to you like walking in foreign terrain with a blindfold. Yet nothing of this is unknown to you, only unconscious. And what is beneath is now stirring and becoming conscious to you, in portions.

So, since I am used to only be working with clients at a distance, I began a drum- and songhealing session connecting with you as a soul for a chat. I began at 11.15 AM local CET, Central European Time (23.15) and the session lasted for 45 minutes. In these sessions I fall into a trance (better also tell you I don't use drugs, just the drum and myself, and the spiritual guides of course). The drum beat and singing then reflects that which I am encountering during the trance and brings with it inner imagery.

I will summarize: I saw you surrounded by many Reiki symbols, so it is apparent you are getting support from many sources. You are strong with a loving heart, but stubborn. Which I am told is a positive trait, because you can now use it to your advantage in these circumstances. I met a deep sadness which seems to have its origin in a loss of a loved one long ago. And you seem to have been carrying this inside of you without allowing this mourning, this sadness, to flow naturally. When I met this sadness, which seemed like anxiety, I took it in and processed part of it for you.

I cannot process it all for you, because it is all in your lesson. And nobody else can do your lesson for you. Only you can.

Since I normally do not expose clients openly, but for the sake of being open in this very context, in this very forum (as I understand this thread is also not made public), I will mention two things in short:
  • An underlying fear of dying
  • And yes, I met the Greys. I talked to them (it is by far not the first time I'm meeting them in clients, so they must be quite fed up with my poking my nose into their hidden business all the time hehe) asking them why they needs must perform that which they are doing, and stop having this influence on you. They (a group of three or four) were outlined very clearly in the beginning of the "conversation" and then began to become weaker until they finally faded away.
But it is all still up to you how you choose to be using your free will to go on with your process. In this profound lesson you are changing your frequency, thus in due time preventing further "attacks". But remember: this is not done along a straight trajectory, because there is a lesson, with pauses for reflection. As long as you haven't given proper attention to the inner meaning of all this, the process will continue until you have.

There is literally nothing which is done to no avail, because literally everything is a lesson. And we cannot know the outcome before having worked through our lesson. Because if we knew beforehand, there would be no true lesson, right? This is the basic anatomy of a lesson.

And what I have shared here is not conclusive or on absolute answer, only keys. And it is up to you what you choose to respond to within yourself, because after all it is your lesson. I have from experience even learnt that sometimes when you translate the pieces of information you are getting from Universe incorrectly, and give it to the client. The client may think "well, that is definitely not true!" But what it does is stirring awareness around this topic in the client.

Also, by sharing yourself here, in this context, it becomes a lesson for many of us, which I thank you for.

I find the quote from the C transcripts provided by goyacobol an excellent choice of quote in this context.

In shamanic practice intention and gratitude are essential to any process. And in our prayers to create the feeling of gratitude when communicating with Universe, is essential. Because gratitude in itself has such a major healing power, when activated consciously, and when being used consistently.

Consistency is the key. And to be persistent, of course, to have the willingness of going through the very process it takes to learn the lesson, not expecting it to be a straight path.

And I will share a tip with you (and everybody else reading this), that creating the feeling of gratitude in your heart is such a strong and profound changer of frequency, that it can actually be used whenever working through lessons of STS nature (which most lessons are, it seems). Because many STS sources cannot grasp gratitude and cannot handle its frequency.

Also gratitude is a great healer, if used consistently, because it aligns you with Universe and allows you to look deeper into your lesson and it builds a stable platform for confronting that in yourself which you need to be confronting.

As far as I can recall even in the C transcripts the importance of gratitude is mentioned, even if - when writing this - I cannot recall in what exact sessions. But you can go looking for it, if you will. Or somebody reading this may know.

Thank You!

Hello!

"You have light in sight" (as opposed to the title of this thread) are words I see for you, and it has double meaning: "You have light inside"

Many are supporting you, but above all you are supporting yourself, becoming the very medicine you are. The purgative process has no straight trajectory. Healing is not done along a straight line. It never is. And that is important to understand. One can have no preconceived notion of one's own healing process. It is a lesson to study. And every lesson is a gift.

I'm following your progress as it appear in the thread, but last night I actually asked Universe if I can support you in some way you haven't been supported in, or cannot presently do yourself, and there was a nod. So, I knew there would be something I could do for you, in support. Normally I only support when I get consent from somebody, but consent can also be rendered the way you asked for help and advice in the forum, and by praying to the universe. Universe (our higher consciousness) always responds according to our lessons. And you are currently in your lesson and you have no, cannot have, a preconceived notion of how this healing path will be looking like, because you never walked it before. But you are now. It may appear to you like walking in foreign terrain with a blindfold. Yet nothing of this is unknown to you, only unconscious. And what is beneath is now stirring and becoming conscious to you, in portions.

So, since I am used to only be working with clients at a distance, I began a drum- and songhealing session connecting with you as a soul for a chat. I began at 11.15 AM local CET, Central European Time (23.15) and the session lasted for 45 minutes. In these sessions I fall into a trance (better also tell you I don't use drugs, just the drum and myself, and the spiritual guides of course). The drum beat and singing then reflects that which I am encountering during the trance and brings with it inner imagery.

I will summarize: I saw you surrounded by many Reiki symbols, so it is apparent you are getting support from many sources. You are strong with a loving heart, but stubborn. Which I am told is a positive trait, because you can now use it to your advantage in these circumstances. I met a deep sadness which seems to have its origin in a loss of a loved one long ago. And you seem to have been carrying this inside of you without allowing this mourning, this sadness, to flow naturally. When I met this sadness, which seemed like anxiety, I took it in and processed part of it for you.

I cannot process it all for you, because it is all in your lesson. And nobody else can do your lesson for you. Only you can.

Since I normally do not expose clients openly, but for the sake of being open in this very context, in this very forum (as I understand this thread is also not made public), I will mention two things in short:
  • An underlying fear of dying
  • And yes, I met the Greys. I talked to them (it is by far not the first time I'm meeting them in clients, so they must be quite fed up with my poking my nose into their hidden business all the time hehe) asking them why they needs must perform that which they are doing, and stop having this influence on you. They (a group of three or four) were outlined very clearly in the beginning of the "conversation" and then began to become weaker until they finally faded away.
But it is all still up to you how you choose to be using your free will to go on with your process. In this profound lesson you are changing your frequency, thus in due time preventing further "attacks". But remember: this is not done along a straight trajectory, because there is a lesson, with pauses for reflection. As long as you haven't given proper attention to the inner meaning of all this, the process will continue until you have.

There is literally nothing which is done to no avail, because literally everything is a lesson. And we cannot know the outcome before having worked through our lesson. Because if we knew beforehand, there would be no true lesson, right? This is the basic anatomy of a lesson.

And what I have shared here is not conclusive or on absolute answer, only keys. And it is up to you what you choose to respond to within yourself, because after all it is your lesson. I have from experience even learnt that sometimes when you translate the pieces of information you are getting from Universe incorrectly, and give it to the client. The client may think "well, that is definitely not true!" But what it does is stirring awareness around this topic in the client.

Also, by sharing yourself here, in this context, it becomes a lesson for many of us, which I thank you for.

I find the quote from the C transcripts provided by goyacobol an excellent choice of quote in this context.

In shamanic practice intention and gratitude are essential to any process. And in our prayers to create the feeling of gratitude when communicating with Universe, is essential. Because gratitude in itself has such a major healing power, when activated consciously, and when being used consistently.

Consistency is the key. And to be persistent, of course, to have the willingness of going through the very process it takes to learn the lesson, not expecting it to be a straight path.

And I will share a tip with you (and everybody else reading this), that creating the feeling of gratitude in your heart is such a strong and profound changer of frequency, that it can actually be used whenever working through lessons of STS nature (which most lessons are, it seems). Because many STS sources cannot grasp gratitude and cannot handle its frequency.

Also gratitude is a great healer, if used consistently, because it aligns you with Universe and allows you to look deeper into your lesson and it builds a stable platform for confronting that in yourself which you need to be confronting.

As far as I can recall even in the C transcripts the importance of gratitude is mentioned, even if - when writing this - I cannot recall in what exact sessions. But you can go looking for it, if you will. Or somebody reading this may know.

Thank You!
A very welcome transmission of truth to me from you and just in time - I have come to the crossroads of what is it that I must face from the Past and I feel you have possibly sent me the answer - a loved one (1/2 of self) bringing erratic behavior and facing past mistakes makes much sense - as I type this there is a process going on attached to my head that feels like I have a very very tight hat or something around my head that is causing my jaw and cheeks to become weak - this message may be just in time - a solution not known yet but some non physical entity or entities are trying to change something in or around my head and giving me much pressure right up to my jaw - other things are going on also that at this time are to hard to understand with body - this process now started out a few days ago when Laura brought me the solution to my skin problems - so now I have this ridiculous head problem that makes it feel very icky - to your entire info sent my way I agree with it and will study it and yes grateful for the cosmic mind sending you my way - thank you - talk later !

Thank you for your suggestions - I already understand the complications of the matter and I have no family left except my youngest daughter which works full time to support her family and would not want anyone to enter this ick place and bring down hell upon them - my information stays here on the forum - thank you.

Dayrider you said here your place is ick and another place that this was growing in your home. Is your home moldy? Do you feel better after spending time outside?

Just for my education: do you mean under microscopic examination or macroscopically, as I've never seen that macroscopically (at physical examination)? (dayrider skipped my question). I've seen blaks rashes, specks but not metallic or hexagonal objetcs.
Thank you again for your post.

Many people have objects coming from their skin that can be seen macroscopically. The best explanation for the metallic ones is that they are oxalate crystals precipitated by fungus/molds/bacteria/algae etc. They like to eat minerals and heavy metals which may be why a lot of us have such a heavy load. They bring in metals from our digestion that wouldn't normally be absorbed. From my own personal experience, one of my amalgam fillings was broken down by the microbes and the dentist said it became gummy. How does a metal composite become "gummy"?

"chemotroph [ke´mo-trōf]
a microorganism that derives energy from the oxidation of inorganic compounds."

The back and forth ending to existence - I was at this forum this AM - after reading some very wonderful Posts and did respond to a few of them in a positive light - shortly afterwords I set out for some morning rest and was immediately attacked by the hissing sound of bug like noises and physically attack from my head to my toes - what I conclude is STS forces are super imposing an insect type body into and around my exoskeleton body - I have no tools to fight this off - I am sitting here typing with swollen head, vibrating areas of the body and loss of physical energy - no matter what I have learned - no matter what recourse I have taken from you loving folks, has tuned into body snatching and alteration all done i the back ground including my teeth - this is the insanity I am facing and am absolutely at a loss - it is clear to me they (sts) are in the process off kidnapping me the entity with gross adaptation of some other physiology - sorry folks if this seems preposterous but I can assure it is happening - this may be the end for me - sorry for telling the truth - any ideas to fight this spirit war I am in I will welcome - Thank you for being patient.

The back and forth ending to existence - I was at this forum this AM - after reading some very wonderful Posts and did respond to a few of them in a positive light - shortly afterwords I set out for some morning rest and was immediately attacked by the hissing sound of bug like noises and physically attack from my head to my toes - what I conclude is STS forces are super imposing an insect type body into and around my exoskeleton body - I have no tools to fight this off - I am sitting here typing with swollen head, vibrating areas of the body and loss of physical energy - no matter what I have learned - no matter what recourse I have taken from you loving folks, has tuned into body snatching and alteration all done i the back ground including my teeth - this is the insanity I am facing and am absolutely at a loss - it is clear to me they (sts) are in the process off kidnapping me the entity with gross adaptation of some other physiology - sorry folks if this seems preposterous but I can assure it is happening - this may be the end for me - sorry for telling the truth - any ideas to fight this spirit war I am in I will welcome - Thank you for being patient.
Hello!

I would like to know what exactly it is you are doing practically, consistently and persistently, every time you are experiencing these hissing sound attacks? This would be a most valuably piece of information to share.

Thank You!

Hello!

I would like to know what exactly it is you are doing practically, consistently and persistently, every time you are experiencing these hissing sound attacks? This would be a most valuably piece of information to share.

Thank You!
What am I doing - nothing out of the ordinary - going to the kitchen for a glass of water and then lay down on my bedding I have made up in my living room - this condition I speak of is happening right now as I type and has been on going stronger and stronger since I started taking Laura's advice with bathing and my skin is responding beautifully but what I am trying to convey here is that I have a physical attack after attack mainly when I rest - it became stronger since last Monday evening when I started Laura's Bath instructions - I could go on and on a try and explain but there are pulses of energy on my head right now and the only thing I can describe it as is like trying to grasp something while trying to pull on it - to my neck to my teeth to my gums to my temples to head crown - it is like putting something in a vise and tightening it - I move abruptly and it looses its grip -I am not able see any visible signs but constantly feel the pressure pushing into my head and pulling at my ears all over the place but mainly the inside of the lower head to shoulders area - thank you for your concern - I am out of ideas and have insect noises with this mess.

What am I doing - nothing out of the ordinary - going to the kitchen for a glass of water and then lay down on my bedding I have made up in my living room - this condition I speak of is happening right now as I type and has been on going stronger and stronger since I started taking Laura's advice with bathing and my skin is responding beautifully but what I am trying to convey here is that I have a physical attack after attack mainly when I rest - it became stronger since last Monday evening when I started Laura's Bath instructions - I could go on and on a try and explain but there are pulses of energy on my head right now and the only thing I can describe it as is like trying to grasp something while trying to pull on it - to my neck to my teeth to my gums to my temples to head crown - it is like putting something in a vise and tightening it - I move abruptly and it looses its grip -I am not able see any visible signs but constantly feel the pressure pushing into my head and pulling at my ears all over the place but mainly the inside of the lower head to shoulders area - thank you for your concern - I am out of ideas and have insect noises with this mess.

Go to the emergency room. Now. Tell them your symptoms and sensations.

I hope I am in the right place but my previous connection to this forum goes back to Jan 2020 - so here it goes - I am back but sorry to report I have the same demonic condition around my body I have had since I came to know Laura's work on the Internet (naturally I did not know that then) - the condition of entities of darkness are continually following my body - I have been through Heart by-pass surgery back in January/February which I believe is the direct cause and activity of these entities - the situation here in my apartment has returned to this body full force on a continual basis. I ask this forum for Prayer and guidance as to what my new approach should be in dealing with this life threatening problem. I have been through the Medical system continuously for past 10 years dealing with this condition and I believe this condition of badgering by darkness goes all the way back to around when I was 3 years old - in any case I ask for help in the Prayer department and thank you all for such an action. I am out of Ideas for handling this condition/problem and sure would appreciate a lot of guidance and love sent my way by way of group Prayer - Thank You all for any help . dayrider 47

Hi dayrider47, a lot of advice was previously given to you about potential ways to deal with the condition. I was wondering what your progress was in exploring the suggestions offered to you so far? In addition to getting the heart bypass surgery, what other things have you attempted or experimented with from this long number of suggestions, and what results did they produce for you?

I have attached a little reading, in case you feel like reading a little.

A greeting.

Thank you for asking and yes I have followed Laura's suggestion to a tee and beyond - I have had in the mean time at the end of January 2020 Triple bypass Heart Surgery which I was dumb-founded about because I was check by Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield, WI 5 years ago through an intensive Physical sponsored by Soc Sec system and had at that time no apparent problems. I have been back to my residence since Feb 2020 from surgery and have again encountered the continuous body attacks by forces unknown - I have no idea what to post about this condition except the body is picking up many particulates of carbon as a coating to the skin and most body parts that the dermatology dept of Marshfield Clinic has no idea why or what is the cause of this condition. I have treated this condition with the suggestions from most knowledgeable people trying to contain and remove this problem - I believe the process that is going on is entities of some sort attacking the body mainly when I sleep - so I have asked the Forum for help in Prayer and guidance to try another approach to deal with this problem. Right now I have decided to go back to 2 baths a day to deal with the Nano particles that are (I believe) being applied to the body to harm it. Group Prayer I believe would be welcomed and I think is a Spiritual Line of defense to attack this strange confrontation with the unknown - so again I welcome all Prayer and suggestions . I have researched this problem extensively medically . So again thank you all that read this post and send your Prayers my way. Good Health and Spiritual prosperity to all - dayrider47.

In addition to getting the heart bypass surgery, what other things have you attempted or experimented with from this long number of suggestions, and what results did they produce for you?
Thank you for asking and yes I have followed Laura's suggestion to a tee and beyond

Sorry that you are not feeling well, dayrider47.

Could you please describe in detail what steps you took and what you tried from what was suggested?

Back
Top Bottom