Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Thank you iamthat is. That's very close to what wilfried said, but does not mean that we can communicate with those densities, or so it seems to me.

wilfried, the reason I asked is because I couldn't remember seeing it as you phrased it so wanted to see what I had missed. :-)

No apologies are necessary, it was a simple mistake and you certainly do not need forgiveness for there is nothing to forgive. I do have a tendency to be a stickler for accuracy when saying the Cs said this or that because there are many people (and I am not saying this is you) who twist what the Cs say in order to get the message they want to get instead of what was actually said by the Cs. And, then, others who read the twisted version think that that is what was actually said.

Anyway, carry on.....:scooter:

Is there a session today (Thursday US Eastern time)? Or would someone confirm the UTC time and I'll do the math. Thanks so much. I lost track of the sessions due to time changes.

I think this may be a reference to the session I posted, just a few posts above this one:
A very important quote form C's to remind of the seriousness of Eiriu-Eolas. Our Higher Self is of course us in the 6th Density of Service to Others. However, as we know the C's often relate the Higher Self to the Future Self. And then the Future Self will be alike our Self in 4D STO, 5D STO, 6D STO.

If there is any effects on these Higher Densities by us doing Eiriu-Eolas, then there is AT LEAST an exchange of Information between Us in the Future and Us Now, because firstly we can expect that everything is at the source Information (and some exchange of Information or contact with it always takes place), and secondly because if there is to be any "effects" there must be some kind of self-targeting (making contact) between the Higher Self and the Lower Self (there can be no "effects" if there is no tangency). And as a further consequence of this we have something what we can call the communication.

We can read from Cass that there is transisted Information about the "programming language" principle. Most likely, I think, these are changes on a subconscious level, which during our normal functioning provide, as if "a waiter on a tray", new potential possibilities of our thinking and behavior, from which we can assemble our New Self and thus gradually fuse with Ourselves In The Future.

At least I have noticed changes in my behavior through Eiriu-Eolas practice, which have occurred beyond my conscious effort, and have given me tangible changes in my functioning, by solving some things automatically (just thanks to practice), and making other things come to me much more easily (all this can come thanks to the learning of this new "programming language").

My relation with experimenting the EE programm.

During the vagual part sometimes i have during the normal breath a sudden feeling of dizziness as in a merry go round or as the take off of an airplane. This also arrived when i fall asleep. On the front of the body, from the chest to the navel.

After the warrior part, it's allways like a soft explosion of fine champagne bubble at the top of my head.

During the circular part: my ears pull back, piquotement in the noze, behind the bottom of the head and the top of the neck: a fresh and warm air and also a sharp piquotement. ( peck) espacially when i do the medium speed and fast speed breath.
during the medium speed i usely make a small spontaneous sway of the upper body, and turning two or three times my head from side to side.

During the POTS, it's like a progressive mental alignement whith an understanding agreement that grows with repetitions i do by spontaneously changing language, from english to french over time.

And during the meditation it's rather thoughts that connect between differents threads of reflections.

All along the EE i feel in the background a slight buzzing, acute, around the top of the head, like a helmet that extends deescretly, if i can put it that way.

Now i will share you questions and connexions i have on this.

Mourravieff talks about the cage, and the cage is also to the dimension of the cosmos.

the first sentence of the Yogasutra Patanjali can be translate like it: yoga is the stop of the periferal mental then our center is reveal.

CG Jung says in his mandala talks: everythings starts from the center and everythings goes back to the center.

and with Cs we have the mozaïc, as to be in the center.

you are two, ( Mme de Salzmann), me is an other ( Raimbaud). Is that the Predator mental keeps us out of our true center?

CG Yung again: it is as if a wall is standing behind me and that behind this wall there was no i yet. but at that moment i found myself. i had existed before of course, but at that moment it was me who came to myself.

In Dom Juan Matus tools, there are some intended to stop the inner talk, to suceed to see the wall of fog, particulary the walk of power.

Is the merry go round, or airplane take off moment a taste of fusion to the magnetic center? Does the wall represents the missing dna strands?

Monks blow the mandala immediatly after they finish it and i remember the sentence of maître Eckart: observe yourself and every time you find yourself, forget yourself, there is nothing better.

To finish for now, i will complete with the octogonal star and the Pranayama school with Barret éric who explains that to the late we can breath in the six direction.( and that we can visualize that we empty and fill a caudron): Are the 2 more directions ( tangent) are from the 4D ? And does the feeling of energy circulating during the EE is a body-light awakening process? The variable physicality and the kynesthésie wich means " ALL"?

Thank you, hard work for me to write in english, no so much fluid.

I was asked why I commented after the 4/21 EE session that I felt like a just had a workout. I believe it was an issue of exerting myself. If exhaling is “breathing out toxins,” I was associating toxins with past toxic thoughts and actions and attempting to rid myself of them. Consequently, I was exhaling harder than in previous sessions. I now think that is not the point of the program and I should just let the vagus nerve do what it does.

I was asked why I commented after the 4/21 EE session that I felt like a just had a workout. I believe it was an issue of exerting myself. If exhaling is “breathing out toxins,” I was associating toxins with past toxic thoughts and actions and attempting to rid myself of them. Consequently, I was exhaling harder than in previous sessions. I now think that is not the point of the program and I should just let the vagus nerve do what it does.
Yes. Be gentle to yourself. Relaxed to max. You can not rush things.
Everything will come naturaly if you are regular and consistent in doing EE.

I've been practicing EE for a couple of months now and its just incredible! Every time I finish the first part ( which is the breathing: pipe breathe, warriors breathe, and bioenergetic breathing) I always get watery eyes and sometimes have tears rolling down even though I'm not sad or feeling down. What's really interesting to me is the meditation part, there are times where I'm doing the meditation and then I just zone out and wake up ( don't know how to explain it but its not sleeping). As an example, last night I was doing the meditation and I thought I was awake the whole the whole time and then suddenly I woke up when the music stopped and my wife told me I was snoring! ( I don't usually snore). I sometimes think that I just feel asleep but it just doesn't feel like I'm sleeping, its difficult to explain. Overall I feel that practicing EE has and is changing my life for the better.

I've been practicing EE for a couple of months now and its just incredible! Every time I finish the first part ( which is the breathing: pipe breathe, warriors breathe, and bioenergetic breathing) I always get watery eyes and sometimes have tears rolling down even though I'm not sad or feeling down. What's really interesting to me is the meditation part, there are times where I'm doing the meditation and then I just zone out and wake up ( don't know how to explain it but its not sleeping). As an example, last night I was doing the meditation and I thought I was awake the whole the whole time and then suddenly I woke up when the music stopped and my wife told me I was snoring! ( I don't usually snore). I sometimes think that I just feel asleep but it just doesn't feel like I'm sleeping, its difficult to explain. Overall I feel that practicing EE has and is changing my life for the better.
Exact same thing happens to me even waking up when the music stops feeling really relaxed and refreshed.

Hi all, I would like to ask you for an advice. I have a friend who is pregnant and sometimes suffers from anxiety attacks.

I've suggested her to listen to the EE meditation part only. Hoping that thus she'll be able to relax and acquire a certain inner peace that will help her to overcome the anxiety.

Do you think it will be safe and hel for her to listen to the meditation part only?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi all, I would like to ask you for an advice. I have a friend who is pregnant and sometimes suffers from anxiety attacks.

I've suggested her to listen to the EE meditation part only. Hoping that thus she'll be able to relax and acquire a certain inner peace that will help her to overcome the anxiety.

Do you think it will be safe and hel for her to listen to the meditation part only?

Thank you in advance for your help.
I would say it would be good for the beginig only, for relaxation, yes. But for deeper work vagus nerve must be stimulated - so, pipe breath. After few times she would probably be hooked up and hopefully accept the whole EE.

There should be no problem with the meditation, nor with the pipe breathing as it stimulates the vagus nerve and that helps to relax a person. The Beatha (Ba-Ha) should be avoided for both those who are pregnant and who suffer from anxiety attacks. Also, may want to skip the Warrior's breath at the moment. But, the pipe breathing and meditation should be fine.

I'll prefix this by pointing out I've only read through 105 pages of this thread, so there's 12 years worth of posts I haven't seen yet. Part of me wants to read through the entire thing before posting but that feels like a trap as it might prevent me from posting for over a month!

Lots of words ahead. I’ve been trying to write this when I feel motivated to, and push through the thoughts of “don’t bother” and such. I’ve organized my thoughts somewhat and I will split them into two long posts.

I’ve been doing the program every night, before I go to sleep, for 11 days now. The first time I did it, something physical was ejected (for lack of a better term) from me. I had a strong urge to pee as soon as I was done, and woke up twice more in the night with the same need. That NEVER happens to me, and I don’t think I drank any more than usual that day, and it hasn’t happened since.

The next day I had phlegm coming up that I didn’t dare try to swallow. I’ve seen others reference something similar in the thread. I also was passing the most vile smelling gas, a smell that resembled sulphur and tar (somewhat similar to when I have a stomach flu, but worse) and that smell lingered in the air for what seemed like hours. The sense of “I have to spit this stuff out” passed within two days, although it has happened a few times since.

Similarly, my skin is clearing up, but I also see something new manifesting today. Something might be going on with my moles and such as well, but I can't say for certain yet.

The other immediate thing I noticed, that I haven’t seen anybody else report (I’m only ~100 pages into the thread) is that with the exception of one ankle, all of the little aches and pains that have been present for the last few years are pretty much gone. I’m willing to chalk this up to the light stretching and warm up exercise portion of the program. I know I’ve always felt better when I do that and I haven’t done anything like it for years.

Let’s talk about programs. Since I started reading the material (I don’t remember when exactly) I’ve become aware of the existence of such things. I’ve so often said to myself, “Oh, that’s just a program that runs in my head” while having absolutely no clue what I can do about it.

This has changed within the last week and a half, and after two days of doing the E-E program.

The best way I can describe it is that I was suddenly “detached” from the programs when they would run. I’d see a pretty girl at the store, or walking down the sidewalk, and it would hit me...primal thoughts would fill my mind for hours, more or less consume me. A sexual addiction more or less ruined my life back in the 2000s and I forced myself to stop acting on those thoughts, because the remorse and shame I’d feel afterwards was so bad it was dangerous (anyone familiar with an addict’s shame will know all too well what I’m talking about.)

I still notice these people, and I still look at them, but there’s a detachment now. Nothing else happens. I’m not staring, or telling myself I can’t approach them, or having my mind consumed with carnal type thoughts. There’s a “circuit breaker” that’s been thrown and the next stage of the program just doesn’t run. The quickness of this change was lost on me for a bit, and I’m still processing what it all means. All I know for sure is that it’s an overwhelmingly positive development.

I’ve also noticed so many other programs that I completely missed before. There was a time when I’d automatically start trolling anyone who would make a grammatical error or use the wrong word. I’ve long since broken myself of that habit, but I didn’t realize the program was still there. It seems to be actually fading and losing all impact on me. I notice those things and think nothing of them. 11 days in and I’m barely noticing it at all.

I noticed when I turn on the news and certain people are on the screen, I’d have such a strong reaction. Joe Biden would have me almost literally seeing red. Greta Thunberg would have be ranting to no one in particular about George Soros. There seem to be individual programs that got installed for all kinds of people. It took a few days to fully break myself of being bothered when Justin Trudeau has something to say (I still see him as the modern day Bolshevik leader and I still realize I’m a modern day Kulak, but impotent rage won’t help my cause, and I feel I’m on a path now that eventually just might.)

This particular type of programming seems to come from social media. I’ve spent way too much time on Gab in the last 18 months or so. Gab is very much like Twitter in that it’s an echo chamber of hatred and racism, just with people aligned to different groups. I noticed after having my old thought patterns basically shut right down after just a few days of EE, that they were being “reactivated” by me going back to that site, so I’m cutting it right off until I can understand what’s behind that whole dynamic.

I’ve always been somebody who curses constantly, and in the last week and a half I’m almost not doing that at all. Sure, the odd one slips out, but suddenly it’s rare, and I’m saying aloud, “Where did THAT come from?” I’m also not ranting and raving at everyone else on the road when I’m driving. It’s all programs...getting mad at someone who takes a few extra seconds going around a corner. Why??? It's so silly.

Even when something isn’t caught by the circuit breaker, I’m catching it right away. I planted basil not long ago and then we had June frost warnings. The absurd flash of anger I felt over that was gone in an instant. Why am I getting mad? Am I gonna walk outside and give God a piece of my mind over the weather? I guess I’d technically I’d be yelling at the “overseer” who is certainly no god but who would definitely be delighted and sated by the energy from a burst of impotent rage.

In a similar vein, I was reading a newspaper last week, and came across an article about a local First Nations chief who has once again been accused of sexual misconduct, and this horrible, judgmental, completely baseless thought about him formed in my head, and I got a “correction” from some part of myself in the form of a “chirp” in my right ear (ringing in my ears has been a thing almost my whole life, and I could write a fair amount on the subject but it’s off-topic here I think) and I instantly realized why...what I was doing. Curiously enough, that particular program appears to have been completely expunged or deactivated because I haven’t had a thought like that since, and it used to happen all the time.

I have more to say but I feel the next thing needs its own post.

A bit of background before I go on. Without going into detail, my father has dementia. It creeps up on you, and it’s one of the most horrible things that can happen to a person. We first noticed small changes in his behavior in 2009. It was eventually diagnosed in 2015. He’s been in long term care for about three years now.

He’s always been a paranoid and somewhat angry person. I realized at some point that his violent outbursts were at least in part because his rational mind was no longer able to “shout down” his paranoid thoughts, and he’d start to act out more and more. He’d also get mad when he’d hide something (from imagined people who wanted to steal that thing) and then forget where he put it. This would reinforce the delusion and he constantly thought someone was stealing his stuff because he couldn’t find it. I’d also walk up to him sometimes and he’d have an angry look on his face and he’d be muttering some angry thing to himself as a dark scenario ran through his head.

After things had gotten too hard to handle (my mother and I were looking after him, she almost had a heart attack over it, and his violent outbursts were getting too bad to ignore) and he was placed in care, I came to the realization that I had many of the same thought patterns as he did, and it TERRIFIED me when I thought of what that meant for my potential future.

When an absurd paranoid thought enters my mind, something like I see my water on my desk and the thought of “don’t drink that, somebody poisoned it!” would pop into my head, my rational mind could immediately swat that thought down, because it was so absurd. The fact that thoughts like that were even there was what was so scary. For three years it’s been in my mind that I need to fix this part of myself, with utterly no clue how I was supposed to do so. See a therapist? I don’t think so. One way sharing with someone who always be essentially a stranger to me just isn’t in the cards.

Within two days of doing this program, everything appears to have changed.

It seems the root of all of this for me is a program that would run every few minutes in my mind, constantly and continuously all day, every day, every waking hour. Essentially I’d start thinking of some random wild scenario where someone was trying to do some negative thing to me, and this person would be made to stop doing it, by my hand, or the hand of some imagined minion who for some reason served me. Or some seemingly infinite variation along this line. Sometimes it would be a rehashing of some past event, or some negative thing (real or imagined) that had happened to me.

Usually I’d replay it in my head over and over, “refining” it in some way. Slightly varying things. Maybe trying to impress, or impress something upon, whoever happened to be on my mind. So many variations on this theme, and all so toxic and destructive.

It would appear that almost all of the negativity and paranoia in my mind was being fed by this particular program. Somehow, it’s stopped running almost completely. Every time it tries to run now, I see it! I’m aware of it and with usually minimal effort I’m able to stop it. I found myself saying, “Stay in the now” last week, bringing myself back into the present when my mind would start to wander (I need to work on this, I can't just stop myself from ever contemplating. I'm starting to feel like my head is rewiring itself somehow. There's so much I need to figure out.)

Recognizing and stopping this program seems to be thing above all others that will change my life for the better. It was feeding so much anger and bitterness that I didn’t even realize was in me. The continuous thoughts of negativity and violence were all rooted in and fed by it.

Things that used to bother me, haven’t bothered me this week. I’ve always been annoyed when I’d be in a parking lot and someone would “chirp” their car horn multiple times when locking their car. So of course the other day I was getting into my car and someone did exactly that EIGHT times (part me of thinks I was being prodded by that event) and all I did was start laughing at how silly it was so get mad over such a thing.

I’m more mindful of these things too. I feel flashes of anger boil up from within. They erupt. It takes maybe a second or two. It’s so weird, I’ve been catching them as they happen, before “the fuse hits the dynamite” and I can kind of analyze it in my mind.

I’ve planted basil this year, as I do every year. It’s doing quite poorly, for various reasons. I looked out the window and saw one of the plants that was doing well had been flattened and had a branch sitting on top of it. I go outside and as I walked up to the pot, this murderous rage started boiling up from inside me, but I seem to be able to intercept it now. Even if somebody had done that, it’s not like violence from me will help the matter. As it turns out, the branch had chosen that moment to fall off a tree overhead and squash my poor basil plant. Again, I’d swear someone is prodding me to get angry and emotional. It sounds paranoid to say, but things are getting weird and it seems I have the attention of the control system, no matter how unimportant I may feel to the world at large.

This morning I was reading the Naomi Wolf Second Amendment article, and towards the end I had another boil up moment with regards to the whole thought of the populace being disarmed so that the populace could be dominated or worse. Again, I was able to intercept this before it blew up, and the energy was just kind of sitting there, in my solar plexus area. I’m reading through this thread and came across Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program which is shedding some light on what I’m experiencing. That post is filled with terms and concepts that are unknown to me, so I think learning about them will be a focus.

To sum up, I had a fear that the dark thoughts filling my mind would one day consume me, similar to the paranoid fear and rage that was such a big part of my father’s dementia, and I had no clue how to approach the problem, and I thought the process might take years and years to deal with, and it might even be insurmountable. As it turns out, TWO DAYS of pipe breathing, bio-energetic breathing, and meditation have managed to short circuit those and other programs.

I’m exhilirated and a little scared (in the best possible way) to see where things go from here.

Oh, I almost forgot. THE PRAYER! I hadn't really been taking it seriously, as I have negative connotation towards prayer for reasons I don't even understand. It might even be another program I wasn't aware of. I mean I did have one serious, desperate, screaming prayer in my life, and that particular prayer was answered (and I've been thinking about the related event a lot lately) so I know it's no joke.

Something in my mind is determined to make sure I can't remember it. It's so bizarre because I don't struggle with memorization much. So I've got the headphones in and I'm listening to the words, and I don't have to remember! I'm sure this will clear in time. The zoning out is happening a bit less, and the raw energy I'm feeling in the past few days is intense. I felt like I was going to project once...a familiar but not quite the buzzing sensation, and I guess with no intention to project, it didn't happen, and I felt like I was three feet tall and a ball (sort of...hard to put into words.)

I feel emotions slowly building too. I seem to be able to release those, which is really good. I don't relish the thought of having a breakdown in the presence of my mother.

In my haste to get things posted last night, I forgot a few things.

First of all, I need to express my gratitude for the existence of this program! I now have hope where there was none.

I don't know about everybody else, but when I started paying attention to my breathing, I noticed I was holding by breath ALL THE TIME. Paying attention to how I breathe made me realize how much I was doing that. That and other bad habits I picked up over the years, from holding in my stomach to paying so much heed to the "Just say Hu" lady that I heard on Coast 2 Coast once. That's a program I installed all on my own (and it didn't do much for me) and it's been fun unlearning it. I guess now it's more "Just say Ha!" Feels more natural to be honest.

It occurred to me that I'm focusing on myself, and if I make this all just about me, things won't progress too far. That means I'll have to tackle one of my biggest issues, and that's my deep rooted fear of human contact and connections.

My head's just spinning and I swear my whole body is vibrating today. I'm too scatterbrained to think right now (it's a bit like walking into a silent room after being in a noisy crowd) so I'll try channeling this energy into some cleaning. I think there's a reason that 3 out of the 4 dreams I remember from the last 12 days featured me in a very cluttered house.

Old memories are starting to surface. I've damaged so many people in my life, in so many ways, and I have stuffed those memories down. I'll try to let things just develop and not "steer" or anticipate. There's a lyric from a Morcheeba song floating through my head: "Stop chasing shadows, just enjoy the ride."

Back
Top Bottom