FOTCM Chateau visit?

Why does everything coming from Gq's words sound like I'm listening to Data from star wars?

I reread all his posts and couldn't see much that didn't sound like crafty patronising, hand stroking or nauseating agreeableness; "impression management" as he put it. Continuing in this way incase there 'is a slight chance of saying something real'.

Maybe my hearing and perception is skewed by my suspicious nature. I'm sure someone will chime in and tell me to 'time out' or check myself. He just doesn't seem genuine. Sorry. 🤔

He has posted three times more in this week than in any one year of being on this forum. Like, really digging in to not be ousted.

Probably just letting my passion run the cart. Sorry for the noise; just had to let it out.:-[

Why does everything coming from Gq's words sound like I'm listening to Data from star wars?

I reread all his posts and couldn't see much that didn't sound like crafty patronising, hand stroking or nauseating agreeableness; "impression management" as he put it. Continuing in this way incase there 'is a slight chance of saying something real'.

Maybe my hearing and perception is skewed by my suspicious nature. I'm sure someone will chime in and tell me to 'time out' or check myself. He just doesn't seem genuine. Sorry. 🤔

He has posted three times more in this week than in any one year of being on this forum. Like, really digging in to not be ousted.

Probably just letting my passion run the cart. Sorry for the noise; just had to let it out.:-[
I meant to say star trek. Goes to show how much I watch the tube.

I'm not impervious, although my defense mechanisms are active. It does hurt. I'm ashamed, humbled, distraught. I'm also hopeful, and grateful, and willing. For anyone who is willing, please help by calling me out on what you see. If I've said anything devastatingly true in anything I've written, please repeat it back to me. It will be more forceful. I will not respond, but continue to contemplate and take the small steps that I can.

GqSoul thank you. The above clearly shows that you have taken the first step to be able to actually 'see' your true self as you are now. It is not a pretty sight and you must be reeling from all the shocks. But with the support of the members here, you can be assured of our commitment to help you each step of the way. It will not be easy, and there may be some really hard things you will need to confront.

I personally have benefited immensely from the most recent session here
I would recommend you read it several times, and earnestly try to live your life as outlined. It will help you get through the difficult parts of your transition.

18th May 2019
(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

A: Guilt is basically an ego thing of a very covert nature.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Does that mean that...

(Pierre) It means that the victim seems all weak and miserable and...

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

A: Intermittent fasting will do.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

Where is the LOVE?
We are all equal!!! Laura is not a saint and the chateau is not paradise.
Everything happens for a reason, to learn from and evolve.
If you know how much power we all have, it is magic!
LOVE to you all.☀
PS I think it is only normal that if you like the Cassiopaeans you would like to check out the messager(s).
If I am in France, I am going to knock on their door, shake their hands, give a present and I am on My Way.
The Chateau is their home...Laura and her family provide a service that you can choose to follow or not, but they are not paid for public servants on display to be 'checked out', in my opinion.

As an avid reader but relatively low level contributor, I've understood this forum is an extension of the Chateau - for me personally it is a privilege to be a guest here, with an opportunity to interact and engage with the original and significant people behind everything that is seen and presented to the world on this site.

I agree with the responses and have been on the receiving end of people in the past who know how to say the right things to gain trust in me and exploit that. For earth shattering revelations though about one's life based on a collective feedback, and the reflection that would be involved in understanding the bigger picture and consequences - for some it could take literally lifetimes to comprehend and implement the changes needed. And some people shorter, others longer. But days or weeks? - probably nah. Hours - absolutely not.

I believe in guest-host relationships. On this forum, forever I'll be the guest. I live like this in day to day life and try not to get annoyed when others disrespect that. Perhaps they are not aware of their place, but it's a useful thing to learn I think as it applies to many situations.

@Akoeta

I read the discussion and have to say that this is the matter of practical things and nobody wants to refuse you.

General, the norm is, that even if you want to meet with the old friend you talk about the specific time to meet. This is something normal.

In particular, when you would like to meet with the people who lead the entire organization. What the chaos it could be when if you say that anybody, anytime can arrive, saying it to the thousands of people.

And to that, have in mind, that this is also the place where people live their ordinary lives. How you could feel when you wake up, go before the doors, and you see the people for the first time in your life because they come to swimming in the pool or they pitched tents and stay to the next Friday with you.

I believe that you, Akoeta, will understand the situation and all of you will be able to make an appointment at the proper time.

Did you explore other ways of borrowing money or apply to any agencies that offer help or financial assistance first? Why would you think to hit up the Chateau? Because they've so flush with cash they've got pots of money just lying around and nothing better to spend it on? [/SARCASM].

I did explore the other standard avenues. I'm not credit worthy at this point. I quit my next to last corporate position and was fired from my last corporate position in 2012 made a mess for myself many years ago, and have been working to straighten it out. I've gotten it
GqSoul thank you. The above clearly shows that you have taken the first step to be able to actually 'see' your true self as you are now. It is not a pretty sight and you must be reeling from all the shocks. But with the support of the members here, you can be assured of our commitment to help you each step of the way. It will not be easy, and there may be some really hard things you will need to confront.

I would recommend you read it several times, and earnestly try to live your life as outlined. It will help you get through the difficult parts of your transition.

18th May 2019
(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

18th May 2019

(Chu) Singing together.

Thanks for the repost and encouragement. I didn't catch up to reading that session until this week. It did surface a lot that I need to reflect on and it spoke directly to the challenges I'm having now. I read it through again this morning. Hopefully continued reflection and action will help make it a concrete experience for me.

Joe responded to Akoeta's statement -
"If I am in France, I am going to knock on their door, shake their hands, give a present and I am on My Way."

For earth shattering revelations though about one's life based on a collective feedback, and the reflection that would be involved in understanding the bigger picture and consequences - for some it could take literally lifetimes to comprehend and implement the changes needed. And some people shorter, others longer. But days or weeks? - probably nah. Hours - absolutely not.

This is an answer: I claimed to have a revelation, not a transformation. For the earnest person, transformation might come to fruition, by Grace, with help, and by dedicated work. In my case, it is a hope and an aim.

Each response in this thread, that is more than a few lines, takes me anywhere from 2-4 hours to write. This is in addition to long spells of contemplation when I'm not otherwise trying to navigate my family away from certain shipwreck. I'm "thinking with my pen", processing and capturing details before the dream of forgetfulness dilutes, contorts, and renders the revelation impotent.

Take any of the posts before my current spate (<90), at random, and the evidence of everything I'm now acknowledging is there; I'm not really making any groundbreaking admissions. There's also evidence of the other things I've claimed, and note, I've not been under pressure on the forum prior to my recent ignominious posts. The motivations then and now will overlap, but they won't substantively be the same.

Thinking in the presence of objective seers, to submit my naive/erroneous conceptualizations to those who have evidenced a masterful capacity for insight and perspicacity, is my best hope to avoid further unnecessary suffering. It is my ONLY hope of fulfilling whatever possibilities there are of growing towards my ideals.

The revelation of "my self-importance" isn't novel as such. I've been engaged in continuous self study for going on 30 years, so the superficial psychological layers have been dredged and registered. There hasn't been anyone flogging me to do this, and the threat of eternal torment in the fires of hell stopped being a motivation early in my adolescence.

The work of QFG, however, has me going back to the beginning, shining the "Greater light" on my early attempts to understand "self" and plumbing depths that my previous "study" couldn't conceive. The mirror provided here illuminated a "dark facet" that would otherwise have gone unrecognized, the grokking of which could mean a critical inflection into a new reality! That's what's revolutionary.

[/END ANSWER]

JOURNAL ENTRY
(long read)

Typically my journals are filled with verbose and highly figured expressions, baroque prose and picturesque descriptions.

My language, reading, and writing development occurred in a certain context. To wit, an upbringigng steeped in fervent praying, bible studying and recitations from the OLD King James, with an exigent english teacher as a mother.

Somewhere between 3-4 y/o I was reading Hardy Boys novels (throwback!). That led to Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, Homer, Tolstoy, and on and on --- all the great literature that I happened upon or was introduced to. You can say that I was imprinted thusly. I'm a fan of words and languages and I have great affinity for all styles of writing, whether terse, technical, or poetic. When I write, freely, it has always come out a certain way.

As I'm sharing this journal with a group of people trying to help me, I thought stripping some of that away would be a good start. Maybe I'll find a balance soon between the stilted android expressions and the "purple prose", as my history teacher called it. In the aftermath of psychic shock, I think the former has greater utility if I intend to make a response.

When I'm journaling freely, I'll tend more to my natural form.

The Artful Dodger:

There are only two landmark moments when I've felt transparent, psychically naked, and inescapably revealed (warts and all): When I met my wife (at 21) and then again here on the forum through the QFG work. There are parallels.

Unworthy as I felt, I wooed her, she accepted me and I married her. I had no intentions of marrying, certainly not at 24 y/o, maybe never. This is how I respond to being seen.

It's important to note that I'm inherently predisposed to being solitary. The monastic life would suit me. I have to struggle strenuously to not disengage and retire from life and community. Sharing my inner world is not easy, and does not come naturally. My extremism in being open is a form of therapeutic intervention.

My social persona throughout adolescence and college could be described as The Artful Dodger. I am constellated such that the art of masterful influence, manipulation, disguise, and subterfuge are all innately expressible if I choose. The quintessential chameleon, I can be who you expect, be who you need, or be who I need to be to navigate any environment.

High emotional intelligence, psychic intuition, added to insatiable thirst for knowledge of every kind (especially in psychology and human behavior) potentiate the incarnation of something truly MONSTROUS, SADISTIC, VILE, PSYCHOPATHIC. This is known to me.

I've been aware of this potential within me from about the age of 7. Not in theoretical terms or vague conceptual terms. In hair raising, heart arresting, hot knife in the flesh kind of terms. Whatever else I might be naive about, I KNOW Evil. I've looked inside. Looked into the blind, black, disfigured and hungry similitude of something unfathomable. It called to me, desires me, seduces me.

As a young child (between 5-7) I had two particular "dreams", the interpretation of which are readily discernible: one where two "Angelic" beings were locked in cosmic combat, neither able to best the other. One white, the other red. In the other dream, I was being chased by a snake, circling a well of water. I understood it as representing the struggle within me, FOR me. The Serpent, menacing, vigilant, fiercely defending access to knowledge.

Many other mundane and "highly strange" experiences throughout life have memorialized this potential within me in real terms.

I was possessed of a searing, blinding rage until 11 or 12 y/o. It took tremendous lengths to ignite it, and once lit I would go supernova. Ben Carson's book, Gifted Hands, was given to me. Reading his experience of nearly stabbing his friend resonated with me; I recognized a murderous potential, that when triggered was all consuming. He tells of his prayer and his transformation.

Desperately, audaciously, I sat on the edge of the tub, ritualizing his steps, and prayed something fervent enough to allow light to wash through me. I'm not prone to rituals, and despite my faltering approach, Grace extended her hand and worked an alchemical transmutation. I have not RAGED since that day. Rarely have I become disturbingly angry, maybe 3 times in 25 years. It is NOT virtue. It is not piety. It is necessity. I keep count, like an alcoholic's tokens. People close to me, who've known me for a score of years, have hardly seen me upset, much less angry. So yes, I am characteristically Stoic, calm, even aloof.

There's a good reason.

What would you have done, knowing intimately the Evil, that lies in wait, beguiling, seductive, and ensnaring?

I sought to master myself, pursued hidden knowledge, the key to a portal beyond those shadowy tendrils. I've prayed for and received divine help and guidance. I try asiduously to avoid domains that could feed the Destroyer in me. Where I have knowingly indulged it, I pray and work for deliverance.

Purely by Providence, feebley, and blindly, I've managed to resist the dark and to claw my way towards the light.

Should I now flinch at the light that threatens to unveil the beast in me?

At some point, coinciding with meeting my wife, the experience of pretending to be vulnerable showed me that I didn't have to fear being actually vulnerable. It became a real possibility to make the leap, and so I did.

Wouldn't you open yourself willingly to the surgeon's blade, to excise and exorcise the tumorous growth before it metastasized?

Should I shrink from being called or known as selfish?

Should I bristle at being thought insincere, or disingenuous?

Being seen as reprehensible won't move me to tears, or action.

ARGUMENT: Marquis is a reprehensible facsimile of humanity.

PREMISE: By virtue of birth, life conditions and malformation of psyche, the sum total of Marquis' actions in life ---whether seemly or openly denounceable --- evidence an uncontestable alliance with Evil.

REASONING: The facts of the case notwithstanding, Marquis has a statistically improbable, but not impossible chance of redemption; he will have to find The Way by his own effort. Having found The Way, he must undergo near unbearable, and repeated dissolutions of his misshapen personality and psychic architecture, pass rigorous tests of conscience and character, SEE pitfalls, avoid temptations, etc. Being blind, he will need guides. He must submit himself wholly to those who can see and have traversed The Way. Given Marquis' COLOSSAL self importance, it would take a miracle to meet this particular prerequisite. It seems nonsensical to continue with the requirements; given Marquis' near insurmountable deficit, it is practically impossible for him to progress.

CONCLUSION: Marquis should accept his fate, fall asleep in the matrix, and live out his wanton lusts.

REFUTATION: Those are the kind of odds that move me, both to tears and to action!

The preponderance of my life's decisions do not bear out the argument. Even IF they did, being reprehensible does not preclude the possibility of redemption. I CHOOSE that impossible path. I made the choice as a child. I reaffirmed it as a youth. I suffer for it as an adult. I WILL NOT abandon it. The thought of being irredeemable crushes me; it would mean consciously choosing to ally with darkness. An even more horrifying vision is being duped into the choice. The dark facet of "self-importance" that I've seen, is a trojan horse. It puts me within a hair's breadth of unwittingly working under the Aegis of Chaos. Treasuring it as a gift, it has remained undiscovered, leaving me more vulnerable than to a direct attack.

Yes, I am blind, willfull and undisciplined in many ways. Yet I desire, strive to submit my will to that Universal WILL, and be subject to her authority.

The same indomitable will that sometimes frustrates my efforts, has allowed me to persist this far. I pursue this path, not for piety, but for penance. I sense the sinister creature that I might have been, or might yet be in some realm. I know what lies in wait if I slip on the ascent.

I fear the unknown depths to which I might plunge.

But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not: and when you are converted, strengthen your brothers

And I said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.

And he said, I tell you, Marquis, the cock shall not crow this day, before that you will thrice deny that you know me.

I am handicapped by proclivities that have been activated by wrong choices, chained by inherited predispositions. The naturally chaotic environment conducive to my lessons is a proving ground. The tools at my disposition may be crude, but I am bound to cobble something beautiful from this inert mass.

Early in life, I felt as though suspended on a tight rope between creative and destructive potentials. Beyond adolescence, it seemed the rope had become a balance beam. Now I feel a firm threshold underfoot, leading to a staircase. The approach and ascent will likely take lifetimes of effort. What is time, compared to freedom?

You can't see or feel the caustic tears that brim and begin to stream down my face, screaming through my psyche. Must you?
If it brings healing in its wake, then it is a welcome blessing. If it brings healing to others, then it is a sacred duty.
-----
My approach to this process might be like that of an addict; I'm trying to give you my "playbook", not because you need it, but because I need to know you have it. Undoubtedly, I'll reserve some trick plays. You'll see them coming. I'm counting on it. I'm asking for a STARK mirror.

I'm tired now, as I've been at it for 12hrs straight. When I'm able to, I'll re-engage.

Thanks.

I'm counting on it. I'm asking for a STARK mirror.
Haven't you just been given one? That could last you a life time IMO. The way I see it: you writing these long posts is taking away energy from our network. You could easily redirect all that energy and do some serious soul-searching, but then again stellar may be right and you are digging in your heels without being prepared to do some serious work.

You can't see or feel the caustic tears that brim and begin to stream down my face, screaming through my psyche. Must you?

I know I can be pretty paranoid, but to me this sounds as if this is your last resort, and you are trying to evoke pity. "Caustic tears", really?

Like Mariama, I am also not impressed with your poetic, dramatic journal entry. If you want to become "a real boy" and stop being a puppet on the strings of your emotions/programs/predator's mind, get off your high poetic horses and try to define the exact thought patterns and behaviors that you identify as causing problems in your life and your relationships with others, and keep a daily journal on how well (or not) you are doing on correcting each. And this journal should be for you only. Though, in a sense, it is good that you posted the above because to me it looks that you are doing it wrong.

I agree. Behaviours might be easier to observe and name than emotions. I find I dramatise either when I can't find a word for an emotion or have trouble identifying what it is. It was helpful for me to realise that you only need one or two words to describe an emotion rather than sentences or paragraphs. This might help

Junto+Emotion+Wheel.png:Junto+Emotion+Wheel.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom