How are you feeling?

Just remember that the sex topic is not all doom and gloom as depicted in earlier sessions you quoted when Laura was working with Frank.
It was discussed in the forum and this post knd of summaries it.

I can imagine how difficult it is to contol it when a person is single but just keep doing The Work an be aware of the drive and maybe that drive to find the right person (that is in us all) can make you become/transform into a best possible version of yourself so you could be a better partner and a better fellow human being.
Furthermore, there is this excerpt from this session where the 4D(STO) couple relationship is discussed. So if there is anyone single in this realm may have to wait to level up. I would say I'm not too sure about this last thing I said either.😅

Session 23 September 2023

23 September 2023

Q: (L) All right. Ysus has some questions which I'm gonna break down:

(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

A: Yes

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Q:
(L) Well that's a surprise.

(Ysus) Is there still procreation in 4th density?

A: For STO.

Q: (Ysus) And do we meet physically in 4th density?

A: More or less as one chooses.

Lessons learned during the past years have ellucidated the actual, palpable connection between what I once thought of as my-self and the rest of the world around me.

Lately I have the distinct feeling of waiting for something to occur / be evident.
As though some kind of "external" event and an "internal" process are arising at the same time.

Even though I am where I am, I don't see a rise in gloom and doom necessarily.
But I do see that the old setup is beginning to fall apart.

What type of embodiment the process will take, is yet to be seen. The feeling is that even though most of society is enamoured by the surface details (a specific virus.. a specific war, specific personas, groups or disclosures) the story itself is less important than the energy shift behind it.

Like the universe is shifting and we just need a plausable cover story for psychological coherence

Thanks for starting this thread.

Since I have encountered the numbers 911 in July, I have felt very weird and have been having a series of lucid dreams for the longest time. Most of it I link to stress and purely subconscious though the very weird ones I have yet to discover. I remember dreaming of a war before Gaza-Israel broke out. This was my dream last Sept 3 which I also shared in one of my socmed accounts.

I had an interesting dream last night.
🧐

The narrative in the dream is there is a war so the scene was I went out of the house and chat with someone I forgot who and I knew that there will be troops coming to help us track and kill the bad guys. I immediately went home as soon as I heard the aircrafts arriving. They were very advance and they dont look like the aircrafts I am familiar with now. Then a group of people arrived and a man gave me 5 liters of water. He told me that I will need it and it's as if he knew what will happen (that we will be part of collateral damage). In my mind, what kind of person who knows the truth not tell us the right thing to do? Aside from keeping us inside the house, why didnt he tell us that we needed to evacuate instead and I thought it is selfish of him that with all these, he will be somewhere safe while we fear for our lives. I just thought that whoever is helping us doesnt intend to keep us alive and we actually don't have anything to do about this war. I went inside and told my family in fear that we need to leave for no one is getting out alive. My mom said that probably it is not the case and whoever is saving us will not harm us and that we just need enough protection for ourselves from the bullets (I also thought the wishful thinking of getting alive is very assuring LOL). My dad says he needed to wear his uniform and he will help fight off the bad guys and if the worse will happen, he can die a hero. Then I went to the corner of my room to do some thinking. END OF DREAM

For those nights I wake up in the middle of the night, I feel like Im having some wake induced lucid dream. One very odd experience was I woke up and lying in my back with my hands in the side like a patient. I thought it odd because I usually dislike that position for I always sleep at my side. Then, as I was about to go back to sleep and move in my side, I felt a subtle dense energy in my belly like pushing me downwards but very subtle because I can still move. I then noticed a light like Im being scanned and when it passed by my eyes, I saw static which I find very odd and thought that it might have been a very bright light. I thought it might have been one of the airplanes passing but then an airplane cant be that low and reach that side of our house.

There's also one I shared in another thread which I thought was connected to the earthquake in Croatia. XD Hallucinations caused by seismic activity and another one in this thread False Awakening

A few nights ago though, I have experienced something strange. I was resting in bed and waiting to fall asleep. I was reflecting about how my day went and was checking in with my body-- how I feel or is there anything painful--, said my prayers of gratitude to the Universe when I had a vision of a door (hallucination in hypnogogic state?). I havent practiced meditation in a long time but at that night, I chose to follow the vision. I entered the huge door and found a lot of gifts for me. I said my gratitude to the Universe and told her/him that I knew I wasnt alone and there are others looking out for me. After the vision, I think I may have fallen to sleep for awhile and that was when my lucid dream started, the first scene was with Cillian Murphy and in my dream he was my husband (this is probably because of watching too much of Peaky Blinders LOL). I knew I was in dream state when there were children who went inside the room. I waited for it to finish or wake up. It happened twice and I find myself to be in that same bed again and I told myself the truth that my husband is not Tommy Shelby and his name is M. So in my dream, I was repeating his name to myself when I finally found myself now with my husband but still the same bed in my dream. I remember asking him a question I now totally forgot what it was and he answered yes and another term which I do not understand. I waited again for myself to wake up while closing my eyes and found myself screaming for my husband to wake me up after finding myself stuck in the same bed over and over again. I told myself to exercise my free will and thought of not wanting to be in that dream anymore. I tried my best to focus whenever I feel like I am pulled to be in that state and concentrated enough to at least get myself out of that dream. In the process of waking up, I have seen fractals, OSIT, which I think was strange. I noticed too I was vibrating together with the house. I find this very strange because my only experience with fractals and vibrations was when I was in LSD and I didnt had any since then.

When I was vibrating with the house, I asked how can I vibrate with the house in the same rhythm as if we are one? A thought came to my mind which someone may have thought of a house with a girl in it and that moment was the result like the many small fractals I have seen which generated those dream moments earlier (just my guess what those fractals could mean). Before finally waking up, it's as if someone is trying to tell me to be careful of my thoughts. I finally woke up wondering what happened and trying to question if any of those was real and decided to thank the Universe for that experience instead.

Most of my dreams have themes where as my dreams are about to end, I find myself naked and having to hide it and being ashamed of it. I am not sure what it could be if it is about being authentic though I think I am not lying to myself, pursuing something I want which Im trying to figure out or my sexual trauma.

There was one night too where my husband and I saw a UFO. It was a long translucent blue thing in the sky. I havent taken a video because I was still trying to find out what it was and disappeared before I thought of capturing one. It was in the sky probably for 5-10 seconds. It was so huge and looks like it has many windows. On that night, there was an odd feeling of fear. I am not sure what it was but it was the first time we closed the windows and slept with the lights on.

Overall, I have been feeling depressed. I think I have never been drained emotionally and mentally. I have always learned to adapt in these times but at the moment, it just feels so defeating and my decisions arent even as good as I think it would be because I am not in a very good mental state.

If not for the Universe helping me through the lessons, I cant ground myself and the last few days have been so painful. I also would like to thank the forum and the people here who has been there for me in these trying times. 🤗

I used to have very regular sleep. I used to sleep through the night and now I wake up once or twice.
Same here. Never had trouble for years and years. It is curious how this is affecting so many of us.

I have found sleeping on my stomach with one leg bent, like in the picture below, to be quite comfortable. It could put strain on your neck, but if the pillow is removed as Altair wrote, the position is more neck friendly. As a bonus, snoring and sleep apnea is reduced when sleeping in this position.
I sleep this way, with a pillow, but only a very low edge of it. It works for me.

I have lost some of my breathing vigor (I’m a singer)
Sorry to hear that @987baz . I have been making lots of music, recording, which has always been a coping strategy. Will turn some more into videos before year's end.

Past six months, I also increased my workload, had to acquire difficult new technical skills, renovated and sold a house, lost a best friendship, and moved - which was an immense headache - but being alone now in a vastly quieter, more rural area helps. Crazy, crazy year.

Last edited:
I'd like to testify to the sensations I've experienced since 2021. I feel like my heart chakra wants to leave my chest and sometimes I feel like I'm being strangled. When I start to feel saturated, I pray and it often goes away. What's curious is that this happens between September and January most of the time. I've also realized that something would like me to leave my "STA quest" and switch entirely to the dark side. And I should point out that I don't have any heart problems, just stress. Every Tuesday I practice EE and I know it helps a lot.

Thank you @Joe for this thread and to all and each of you who make it grow by sharing your own experiences.

I don't have dark thoughts, as I always find a way to see some light somewhere, like @loreta and others put it.
No viral infection of any sort either, fingers crossed.
I noticed these last three months or so a recurrent and unusual fatigue and big discomfort in my chest, arms and neck, maybe due to my lateral thoracic outlet syndrome. So, my rheumatologist and I are currently investigating whether this fatigue and tedious discomfort are due solely to the syndrome or if there is another reason to it.
On-going events in Palestine deeply saddens me (and sometimes it burns me up) so I try not to stay for too long on X or Telegram, as most of my feed is full of dreadful and sad and ugly News, images and videos. I rather follow the dedicated thread here on the Forum.

Periodically, I woke up at 3 a.m. after nightmares (curiously, there was even a case of a synchronous nightmare with my wife when we spent the night in different places, but at the same time, almost at the same time, we had a nightmare). At the same time, we both turned to crystals for help and it helped!
For several years now, I've rarely remembered my dreams, although some "impressions" remain from time to time.
But I've got one like yours @AndrewMn, at the beginning of October, if I recall correctly. And I can tell you that I still can "feel" it today, almost 2 months later.

I was at a party in the very large garden of a beautiful house, a few people standing around me, one of them looking like my little sister (with whom I've had no relationship for a long, long time, long story). I began to feel waves of darkness emanating from 2 or 3 people, including this "looking like my little sister". So I moved away from the group so as not to be affected by their evil energy, before finding myself in a big car parked nearby. In this car was a dishwasher (I know, dreams are so weird sometimes) with the cutlery fork and knife points up in the front basket. I thought it was dangerous, so as I didn't want anyone to get hurt filling or emptying the dishwasher, I decided to remove the knives and put them in the back basket, points down.

Once the knives had been placed in the front basket, my gaze returned to the front one: more knives stood there, points upwards. So, I did the same thing as before with these new knives, even though I was worried that they had appeared "on their own". Looking again at the front basket, this time I saw a huge knife pointing upwards, and I felt literally threatened by it, as if it had "its own imperative". I started screaming as if the devil was standing in front of me, I woke up still screaming, waking up my husband in the process.

It took several minutes with the help and comfort of my husband before I calmed down, as the demonic sensations of the dream had kind of followed me while I was awake. I told him about my nightmare, and he told me that he was dreaming too when I woke himup with my screams: With a sword, he had just struck down a demon who was about to kill a young woman with a knife. This was too much, and I began to cry as I realized the possible implications of our two dreams, which seemed to be related/interlaced in some ways.

the 3 am thing is also very interesting as I have been suffering from that too for the last few months, so much so that I decided to get back on the melatonin.

it certainly is heart warming to have this amazing Forum, I hate to think where I’d be without it, your experiences and support are truly inspiring, thank you brothers and sisters, keep the lighthouse shining bright .. :hug2::cool2:
For years, usually once or twice a week, I use to wake up at 3 a.m. -exactly, so much so that I don't even look at my alarm clock when this happens, I know it's 3 a.m. But since the Pierre's passing -and almost every night the week that followed- it happens more frequently.

Since I'm a bit used to it, when it occurs I get up and leave the bedroom so as not to disturb my husband, smoke in the kitchen and take about ten drops of 35% CBD. Sometimes I can go back to sleep pretty quickly (30 mn) but sometimes it's more about 2 hours. In such cases, my cristals with me, I pick up my current book and continue reading until I feel I'm falling asleep. I had paused melatonin at the end of September, but I started again to take my usual 2 mg in the 3rd week of November. It did not made a huge change, so when I really feel exhausted, I put anti-noise wax earing Quies and I'm pretty sure I will be able to sleep enough even if it means waking up later than usual.

Anybody feeling very aroused when waking up at 3 AM?
I used to, more than 3 years ago and it was annoying me; I did not like to be woke up this way so often. But since the Covid mania, Pouf! Gone. It never happened to me again. Oh, joie!

But there is always light in the darkness (as loreta and others have pointed out so well), including hope. And didn't the C's say that things will get worse before they get better? Like, it's always darkest before dawn. We don't know when the dawn comes, but maybe that's a test of Faith in the Universe and also of Love for it as it is. But as we are facing those tests together, it is easier. My heart goes out to you all wherever you are and with whatever you are currently struggling. :hug2:
I could not have express it better.

Again, thank you everyone, being a part of this Forum is a blessing. :hug2:

well, I spoke too soon :-[ Of the two restful nights I had, both were "invasion" dreams of a non-humanoid kind. The most recent one of the two was the only one that I jolted awake, not out of fear but more of a sudden alertness. In the dream, there was a bomb that went off in the floor below me but I was not in immediate danger

Thank you all for sharing.
Although I have never had problems with sleeping the last few monts I am waking up around 3 and 4pm feeling upset. Usually I smoke one cigarette and go back to sleep.
Also having some strange dark dreams which I will describe in the dream section in detail.
Seeing and hearing about the genocide that is currently happening in Gaza my heart bleeds. It is hard for me to stay positive and optimistic because I am only thinking about how to prevent this to happening further. What can I do?
The only thing I am having is my voice no matter how small it is if it reaches one person, it's was worth it.
So I am posting sott articles daily hoping it will reach some people.
Observing other people I have noticed that for some of them things are really accumulating, bringing up on the surface all carmic stuff, blockades and unresolved issues, to be recognised and deal with, including myself, while the other seems to unbothered with anything then themselves and are not seeing through agenda that the ptb are pushing. Not only they are not seeing but are actively promoting and participating.
I guess the time has slowly come to separate the wheat from the chaff.
And I can tell you that the only thing that is keeping me grounded is knowing that I am not alone and that according to cs they are going to lose.
Thank all of you ❤️

Basically, it's a place to share 'how you are feeling' about yourself, the world in which we all live, and the events that are taking place on it.
Thanks for asking and starting the thread.

Well, plainly and simply, for the most part that I'm aware of the nature of my feelings, I've been angry. I mean, yeah, there've been traces and occurences of shame and fear too, also bits and pieces of dissapointment, but anger has been the prevalent one. And when unacknowledged and/or supressed it would sour the milk into being frustrated or/and resentful.

I got behind on this thread so I'll only make a few quotes. Thanks Joe for the thread and everyone for the replies.

I've felt a bit of mild depression lately, and it got really bad around Thanksgiving, despite the holiday. I pulled through by doing some FOTCM stuff on Black Friday and visiting family on Saturday.

Maybe it was just my own doing and I need more sleep. But I was having a lot of dreams too over the Thanksgiving weekend that seemed to be a mix of daily mundane processing, but also some old unprocessed stuff relating to grief and transitions.

I also was waking up in the middle of the night and had an overactive predator / dark thoughts during the day. When I did EE early the other week, it was really helpful. I've been skipping beatha because things are too intense.

I noticed for myself for about 3 years that especially in November-December I have a more gloomy, heavy and pessimistic mood.
Yeah, I was thinking that season affective disorder and the time change plays a part in this.

But at the same time, terrible dreams of persecution began to alternate with pleasant fantastic dreams, where I fly rapidly, jump from a height for a long time and do not crash, and today I opened portals a lot and moved through them.
I had some dreams about fantastic stuff like flying but it was earlier than this, maybe even before the war started in early October.

I see more and more "less motivation" and willingness to "do" among the people. I see that at work - people prefer to continuously do useless work over and over instead of fixing the problem.
That's me actually, due to burnout. I've noticed that others are not caring or just not making much efforts at work.

The sore throat started suddenly in the middle of the night around 3am, lasted a couple of days and then suddenly subsided.
I've had some days where I wake up and clear my nose and I get a really strong burning sensation in my nose and throat. It usually takes just a little bit of colloidal silver to knock out. I felt like I had a minor cold or flu mid last week with a runny nose and sore muscles when I did not really exert myself.

Has anyone noticed or heard any similar feelings of unease from others that are not involved in the forum? Given the perspective we have here, it might be a 'confounding' factor in getting a read on how people in general are doing.
I was wondering how "normies" might be perceiving things. I'll have to pay attention at work to what people are saying.

I'm reminded that the Cs said our ability to network in this way may end, and for that I feel concerned.
I understand, and I share that concern, I've been thinking about this lately... not specifically the forum being gone, but more about loss in general. And perhaps there's something similar involved with this network.

I think what scares us is the great void we would feel, no longer having access to the principles embodies here live. And in a sense, that loss would be great and might even lead some to consider that they'd rather not have known about it, than know it only to lose it. But, I daresay that not many feel that way about this forum, and that fact is where I find peace in the scenario of one day not having access to this network.

What I mean is, dreading loosing it means it has transformed us already, and it continues to do so, and perhaps the best way to face that possibility is with that faith. That what was created in each one of us, and what we've helped create in others, is long lasting and permanent, and strive to keep it that way in its absence, should it ever become a reality.

I think none of us would regress back to the persons we were before coming in contact with this information and this network, it has already transformed us. And I think that's worth honoring, should it ever be gone so that we may carry those principles in our lives, however they may look, for as long as it lasts, until we meet again.

But until that moment arrives, we can be present here, and cherish it here and cherish it if it's ever gone.

Sorry to hear that @987baz . I have been making lots of music, recording, which has always been a coping strategy. Will turn some more into videos before year's end.
Thanks PopHistorian, it is frustrating for sure but I'll get there! awesome mate looking forward to seeing and gearing your new creations!
I noticed these last three months or so a recurrent and unusual fatigue and big discomfort in my chest, arms and neck, maybe due to my lateral thoracic outlet syndrome
Interesting as my post viral infection has some similar symptoms, looks like a lot of us arre going through similar things to doffernet extents, hopefully it's upgrades!! ;)

Je ne pense qu'il faille s'inquiéter de ne plus pouvoir nous joindre sur le net donc sur le forum...
Nous avons appris, grâce à Laura, que nous pouvons nous rencontrer dans le jardin et la maison du pays de Laura, très souvent je vous visualise tous et je ne me sens jamais séparée de vous tous... En plus dans mes visualisations, vous me parlez tous en Français... Vous êtes formidables...

I don't think you need to worry about not being able to reach us on the net anymore, so on the forum...We learned, thanks to Laura, that we can meet in the garden and the house of Laura's country, very often I visualize you all and I never feel separated from you all... In addition in my visualizations, you all speak to me in French... You are wonderful...

After my positive direction, had some negative though patterns, feeling of being trapped, taken, fear of the unknown etc. Sometimes causes me to stay up very late but on waking this morning. Had a very positive message.

Stop trying to tie knots with water. something about a 5-7 ladder, the elusive are trying to mess things up, you have nothing to fear the cogs are moving/underway. "Stop trying to tie knots with water." especially hit it home for me, profound even.

Then was thinking, Self is rewarded via serving others because it's helping god/universe/us move towards it's goal back to wholeness. A big recursive feedback loop, when we feel blocked or trying to force things we're "tying knots with water" lol I like that one. Gotta let it flow, relax, don't stress. On the "elusive" I'd interpret that as the bad guys, they are very sneaky, manipulative, trying to influence our choice as it's always our choice.

Listened to Chris Langan he mentioned universe being idempotent and recursive which resonated. Where we're in this big ole function calling itself, the result to beginning to result to beginning etc big bang to union.

I don’t post often, but thought I’d chime in here now. This is my third year developing my little hillside farm, which mostly feels like a meaningful thing to be doing in these times. Now all my goats are bred, and I’m sawing lumber from my forest to improve and restore the buildings here. There’s not a lot of money in this, but I get by, and am happy that I don’t have to live in an urban environment. My sleep is quite good, though I too have had some midnight breaks recently, as many others have reported. I have had some problems with spine alignment for many years, but it is slowly subsiding now. I use carbs nowadays , which seems to keep my cortisol down and testosterone high. No seed oils or toxic modern foods, but perhaps more of a traditional nordic farm diet with some adaptations. I stay active working on the farm with animal chores, forestry, cutting timber, and carpentry work. I also do HIT at the gym once a week, at the same time that I buy supplies in the nearest town. There is a lot to learn, and day to day it might feel like progress is slow, but neighbors and online tutorials make things a lot easier.

I have a roommate now, which makes paying the bills more doable. He’s working through some mental issues, so the farm has become a little institution with only one client. He isn’t completely aligned with my thoughts and ideas, but sufficiently to be able to discuss current and future events freely, which is nice. At this stage he doesn’t help out much with the farm work and forestry stuff, but perhaps he is willing once his inner work has reached a certain stage.

The days are short in winter at 60 degrees north, but since I’m on a south facing hill I can get all the sun that this latitude provides, which helps with the mood. I’m sufficiently cold adapted now, so I can work outside in -16 c, which is today's temperature, as long as I dress properly, and don’t stand still for too long.

All in all, I feel somewhat impatient with this civilization's deterioration, but I have plenty of interesting work to do where I'm at, so I can cut down a tree, and build a shed, or pet some goats if I get impatient with the state of the world.

Best wishes to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom