Iodine and Potassium Iodide

You mean "channelling" can mean "seems to be possessed", right? Thanks!
「憑依されているようだ」という意味なんだね。ありがとう!

No, nothing paranormal at all.. it's just a common phrase, a figure of speech..

"It's almost as if you're channelling anart" just means "You are behaving sort of like anart did"... It's not meant to suggest any actual channelling, possession, or any particular reason for the behaviour.. The sentence could be re-written as "You remind me of anart".. It doesn't imply anything about the current state of anart.

I hope that makes sense! Sorry I can't explain it better.. My point was just that you were assigning a lot of meaning to that sentence which it did not contain... It's not important.. just wanted to try to clarify the language difference... I'm glad you're so enthusiastic! :)

"It's almost as if you're channelling anart" just means "You are behaving sort of like anart did"... It's not meant to suggest any actual channelling, possession, or any particular reason for the behaviour.. The sentence could be re-written as "You remind me of anart".. It doesn't imply anything about the current state of anart.

I hope that makes sense! Sorry I can't explain it better.. My point was just that you were assigning a lot of meaning to that sentence which it did not contain... It's not important.. just wanted to try to clarify the language difference... I'm glad you're so enthusiastic! :)
Thanks Brandon.

Yes indeed. It was a figure of speech, meaning exactly what you said - acting like.

I don't see that meaning in the English-Japanese dictionary. Translating the description of an English-Japanese dictionary, look, it's like this.

---
[1 transitive verb]

dig [through] a waterway [a canal]

dig a groove [carve]

to lead [to a good direction]

・He understood how to channel his passions.

Lead as a medium [in necromancy]

---

Thank you so much.

英和辞典を見てもその意味はわかりません。英和辞典の説明文を訳すと、ほら、こんな感じ。本当にありがとう

I don't see that meaning in the English-Japanese dictionary. Translating the description of an English-Japanese dictionary, look, it's like this.

---
[1 transitive verb]

dig [through] a waterway [a canal]

dig a groove [carve]

to lead [to a good direction]

・He understood how to channel his passions.

Lead as a medium [in necromancy]

---

Thank you so much.

英和辞典を見てもその意味はわかりません。英和辞典の説明文を訳すと、ほら、こんな感じ。本当にありがとう
Oh, trying to translate the phrase on DeepL, It translates it as you teach me :) I should have done that from the beginning. Sorry.
あ、DeepLはちゃんと、そう訳した:)最初からそうすればよかったんだ。ごめんなさい

So I began to gargle, or rather, rinse out my mouth. It felt really refreshing, but I felt it was a waste to just spit out a large amount of the solution. I couldn't help but think that it would be wasteful (mottainai) to just spit out the iodine, which I couldn't touch when I translated "Iodine - Suppressed knowledge that can change your life".
Iodine - Suppressed knowledge that can change your life -- Sott.net
So I rinsed my mouth out and drank it. Then, I felt as if I was 10 years younger and more powerful…
I spit out the iodine that I use to rinse my mouth. Then I swallow a new dose of iodine without rinsing or gargling.

I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it. But really, where is she now?
Who cares. Let it go. Don't let her live rent free in your head.

so how far apart you people dose lugol and vitamin c?

how can we test the lugol for heavy metals?

had a bottle for 5 years gotten from a lab just found out about this transcript and confirming that low doses were not productive, it brought up a cold sore which is something i don't remember having before

this week i went from 6,25 to 62,5mg 2x a day
first 3-4 days were like flu with a strong headache and tiredness that i suspect was an ammonia dump, sodium benzoate with glycine quickly solved it
I'm thinking of mixing known antiviral herbs to my protocol like EGCG which blocks the feeding mechanism of many opportunist viruses.

so how far apart you people dose lugol and vitamin c?
About 2 hours.

had a bottle for 5 years gotten from a lab just found out about this transcript and confirming that low doses were not productive, it brought up a cold sore which is something i don't remember having before

this week i went from 6,25 to 62,5mg 2x a day
first 3-4 days were like flu with a strong headache and tiredness that i suspect was an ammonia dump, sodium benzoate with glycine quickly solved it
You might want to read this whole thread. I don't know if that much is good for you.

About 2 hours.

You might want to read this whole thread. I don't know if that much is good for you.
Thank you

I plan on reading the books by David Brownstein and Lyne Farrow
the symptoms are mostly gone after the first 3-4 days, added egcg and salt water yesterday which brought up energy levels

I found two more patents from the same guys as in my previous post. From the first one we can see how much iodine we can mix with starch:

Since we are using 10 grams of starch in our recipe, that means that we can use up to 1.89 grams of iodine. And in one teaspoon (5 ml) of 5% Lugol's we have 625 mg of iodine. So we are way below the maximum.

Potato starch has a bigger affinity towards iodine that corn, so we could probably use even more than 2 grams with that starch. Not that we have to, but it's good to know that we are not using more iodine that we should. Of course, the starch needs to be prepared in the correct way in order to maximally absorb the iodine.

Another patent is also very interesting since it directly compares amylo-iodine to other forms of iodine:

It surely sounds like a powerful thing!

Here is a wiki article about this guy.

hey Persej thanks for sharing your research about the blue iodine, very interesting stuff and I'll give it a try ASAP

i noticed the patent you quoted seemed to compare low amylose starch to 100% amylose, accounting for potato's starch amylose content of ~10-20% the 10g recipe gives 190-380mg iodine max, which the 625mg recipe exceeds

you probably have figured this out but just throwing it here for redundancy

hey Persej thanks for sharing your research about the blue iodine, very interesting stuff and I'll give it a try ASAP

i noticed the patent you quoted seemed to compare low amylose starch to 100% amylose, accounting for potato's starch amylose content of ~10-20% the 10g recipe gives 190-380mg iodine max, which the 625mg recipe exceeds

Hello @hbotthrowaway, and welcome to the forum.

@Mariama had past along this post to you on July 18th, just in case you missed it and don't know the introductory process.

Thanks!

A part of it will probably be attached to amylopectin, so there is not much to do about it if you don't have 100% amylose. I am only using about 2ml of Lugol, so I don't think too much about it. The most important thing that I learned is a method of making it, that is, dissolving the Lugol in some water before adding it to gelatinized starch. It makes a big difference.

A part of it will probably be attached to amylopectin, so there is not much to do about it if you don't have 100% amylose. I am only using about 2ml of Lugol, so I don't think too much about it. The most important thing that I learned is a method of making it, that is, dissolving the Lugol in some water before adding it to gelatinized starch. It makes a big difference.
so you're using Lugol and gave up iodine tincture? was it because of availability or you didn't notice a difference?

I’m sure it has been noted before, but I want to reiterate that the thyroid does not function in isolation. It is part of a very complex system which includes the adrenals and pituitary also. (Hence Gaby’s initial caveat, I think). Just because there is a low iodine count does not mean supplementation is the absolute answer to “fix it” if the levels are low for other systemic reasons.

Back
Top Bottom