Negative emotions on a global scale

Agharta said:
Im not part of negative emotions, thats my creation. Even if it exists and i dont deny it, im just not part of it :)

Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust, from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonor'd, and unsung

Joe said:
Agharta said:
Im not part of negative emotions, thats my creation. Even if it exists and i dont deny it, im just not part of it :)

“Breathes there the man?”
Sir Walter Scott ,one of the explanations, links:
http://poemmeaning.blogspot.hr/2014/01/patriotism-by-sir-walter-scott-and-its.html

Thanks for having me back to school :) :D ;)

I think humanity has been far too sedated and focused on the positive, and that the chances for any kind of mass awakening to take place through shocks are long gone. Most people on this planet have firmly chosen to not-Be through their collective ignorance of reality, and the Universe will honor this request, most of humanity going the way of the dinosaurs. Those who remain (at the most, perhaps in the tens to hundreds of millions post-catastrophes) then have the chance to work towards a better future for themselves and those who come after them.

What happens during cataclysmic events? Do people become more reasonable? The opposite happens, and given present circumstances, we can expect billions of people to lose the last semblance of reason they had left. Rather than a mass awakening, I think a mass psychosis and mass negative disintegration is to be expected. Under such circumstances, our message will not generally be heard, and it will be impossible to influence most people. The idea that we will be able to is simply a pipe dream.

The shocks are for us and whoever else is capable of waking up before it is too late. Once things are being ripped apart and billions of people are dying, we and whoever else has woken up and decides to join us can then navigate the mess with the aim of building of a brighter future after the dust settles.

After the death of our current civilization and most of the population, in a world with much fewer people and under different circumstances, then we would have the opportunity of positively influencing those around us. But before, largely no - the opportunity simply isn't there. Most of humanity has chosen to be "united in suffering", which I think simply means "going under", as a consequence of remaining in what Ra called "the sinkhole of indifference".

Psalehesost said:
What happens during cataclysmic events? Do people become more reasonable? The opposite happens, and given present circumstances, we can expect billions of people to lose the last semblance of reason they had left. Rather than a mass awakening, I think a mass psychosis and mass negative disintegration is to be expected. Under such circumstances, our message will not generally be heard, and it will be impossible to influence most people. The idea that we will be able to is simply a pipe dream.

Well, we're factoring in here unseen and nonlinear effects that have been propagating for while. We're not talking about all of humanity of course, but what percentage is hard to know. Also, while people do tend to lose their reason under severe stress, the kind of stress we're talking about here is also likely to be an existential one, with people's mortality shoved in their faces. When forced to consider that all of a sudden, and in a very real way, we can't know what little pieces of information that have been gathered and stored away may come to light and inform people's perception. When people have nothing left to lose, it will be interesting to see what they choose.

Also, don't forget what the Cs said about what suffering does.

In addition, non anticipation is the name of the game! Even if we dare to assign tentative probabilities. ;D

When someone 'awakens' it seems the first program encountered is 'tell everyone!' we all know where that goes, and thus the lessons start. Here is a clip from my recent journaling that I hope it fits in, in this discussion:

Preaching to ourselves:

I recently watched a video where two alternative news speakers were discussing that the majority of their listeners were already of the same mind and they had seen the light, been converted…had ‘awakened’ They concluded that they were preaching to the choir, and further concluded that they do ‘what do’ for themselves (selfishly) because it does something for ‘them’. I have to say, hats off to them for their observation and candor. They are edifying themselves and those of like mindedness. And there is very little converting the masses going on. We don’t save or change anyone that appears to be impossible…..and that’s ok!

Gurdjieff had once said there was a limited amount of knowledge that could be disseminated, and I think he was on to something. Observing history and watching the present unfold I have to agree. There are a limited amount of persons that will seek knowledge and those who seek it must be ‘good soil” for it to germinate in, then of course comes the struggle, the suffering, and the will to endure. What is left is a small percentage of humanity. A small percentage that can ‘see’ objectively and have the strength to follow the work.

The majority of the humans perform quite literally as a herd, they are easily swayed, and that can be dangerous. If Gandhi shows up and says “hey lets go save people today” they will follow providing there something in it for them. Hitler can show up the next day and says “hey lets go imprison people today” and as long as there is something in it for them their happy to comply. They’re not leaders, they’re not controllers they are followers, so the critical point is ‘who’ is leading them. Today, obviously the Borg has captured them and herding them into a very bad place, and anyone ‘not like them’ is in jeopardy. Recently I’ve read it this way; there are psychopaths (small percentage) empaths (small percentage) and apaths (the herd).

By vibrating or stimulating each other we vibrate higher and with more volume into our environment? Once we’ve made enough commotion a few in the herd become attracted, and some who already have a propensity to the vibrations start to join or are pulled in by the vibe…?

I don’t think we are preaching to the masses, but more like we are preaching ‘into’ the masses to reach ourselves and those of like mind, and as iron sharpens iron as is said, we can reproduce our paradigm not by ‘trying to’ but by ‘being it’ being what we are. Not by trying to make ‘others’ what we think ‘we’ should be.

Imagine a Christmas party where the group in the kitchen is on a roll about “their” subject. They are not trying to proselytize others on the patio, just really getting into their gig, others in time join as they are attracted to the camaraderie. So long lost cousins in spirit will be awakened and become part, others fence setters may join also just to be part of a happening, (the apaths are going to be swayed anyway)

It is the way of the human race that the core group holds the values of the tribe, and the herd follows. I’m assuming this goes all the back to the hunter gathers. It’s clear that at present the core has rotted and the herd is clearly on the dark side and it’s time for the balances to be reset. Let’s face it, most people are not going to waken, clearly that’s not how it works. Be and ‘do’ what you are and seek those of like mind. Easy ;-)

Adobe said:
Let’s face it, most people are not going to waken, clearly that’s not how it works. Be and ‘do’ what you are and seek those of like mind. Easy ;-)

Interesting journal entry Adobe, thanks!. On the above, I suppose it depends on what you mean by "awaken". As for leaders leading the sheep to a bad place. What happens once they are in that bad place and the leaders desert them?

Joe said:
Psalehesost said:

Well, we're factoring in here unseen and nonlinear effects that have been propagating for while. We're not talking about all of humanity of course, but what percentage is hard to know. Also, while people do tend to lose their reason under severe stress, the kind of stress we're talking about here is also likely to be an existential one, with people's mortality shoved in their faces. When forced to consider that all of a sudden, and in a very real way, we can't know what little pieces of information that have been gathered and stored away may come to light and inform people's perception. When people have nothing left to lose, it will be interesting to see what they choose.

I think that the key concept is choice. When people are faced with extremely bad circumstances, it is true that most do not behave reasonably. But it is also true that some will take the opportunity to be their best and become heroes by showing compassion, leadership, brotherhood or any other virtue that is called for at the moment. The difference with 'normal' daily circumstances is that in a war or natural disaster we are forced to make that choice, and naturally a few will make the right one. 'A few' from the entire planet can translate into a lot of people, so we may not be wrong in having some hope that this will make a difference.

Of course, we still have the problem that most will not make the 'good' choice. I can only imagine that this might be due to something the Cs mentioned in the early sessions, about how a small percentage of people who are awake could balance out the overwhelming majority who aren't, because the awake ones somehow carry more 'weight'.

Thanks for the response Joe. Am not sure I fully understand your question, but let me try to field it as I can best understand it.

“Awaken” hard to define, but I’ll start with: coming out of slumber and realizing your not where you thought you were, and start seeking answers.
So the leaders are gone….where did they go? 1) 4D intervention, or natural disasters….’something’ took them away now the herd is alone. 2) The PTB take all leadership away and wait for complete chaos to ensue, while they wait in the bunkers, or hilltops. Either way, given the condition of the masses I think mayhem would break out in the ugliest terms and the greater part of the mass would succumb to violence in quick order.

My brother recently told me he was glad there were so many police around “there keeping us safe” “no thanks” I said, “take them away I’ll manage for myself” “we’ll be robbed you could be killed” “that’s more honest” I said. I have thought for some time that this unnatural state we are in, with literally millions of law and regulations restricting us, and with anger, and violence boiling just under the surface that if the police and leaders went away there would be a catastrophe of carnage. I would hate me and my family to be in that time, but I do believe it to be a natural process. In time society would sort it self out. It’s on such a large scale this time around so I don’t think we can count on that but it “should” work itself out.

To sum it up. As defined above, if an individual awakens they can grow towards non-being, grow towards creativity, or decide it’s too much fuss and go back to sleep. If the herd awakens in its present situation or is left alone… run for your lives. At least at first.

While reading “God’s Jury” a book by Cullen Murphy, he asked a priest or historian I forget now which, “what was done before the church and state with a constable or priest? What did they do for justness?

Paraphrasing: Oh simple…let’s say the boy across the street has made you daughter pregnant. You have a couple of options, go over and kill him and deal with the consequences, or make a deal with his father on a marriage and the future of grandchildren. If you killed the whole family across the street the community would condemn you and probably your family, if you were cowardly and did nothing, you would also be chastised by the community. So you must stand up for yourself/family and also mediate and find compromise (sounds like the work on a social level, and working out one’s own salvation, something that the police state and church took away from the people.

From a situational point of view….’don’t let the herd wake up in this condition the results could be horrible’, but I don’t think the universe thinks like that, nor does it put much concern in the crunching of bodies. It wants balance.

I’m still not sure I answered the question you were asking so forgive if I appear to be off on a tangent.

Adobe said:
“Awaken” hard to define, but I’ll start with: coming out of slumber and realizing your not where you thought you were, and start seeking answers.

Could that definition not apply to formerly asleep people who suddenly find themselves in a society in chaos?

Adobe said:
From a situational point of view….’don’t let the herd wake up in this condition the results could be horrible’, but I don’t think the universe thinks like that, nor does it put much concern in the crunching of bodies. It wants balance.

Sounds like you're hypothesizing that, left to their own devices, a local community would revert to tribal-level dynamics (including some amount of common sense) once they were past that initial disruption and had settled back down.

“Could that definition not apply to formerly asleep people who suddenly find themselves in a society in chaos?”.......Yes

“Sounds like you're hypothesizing that, left to their own devices, a local community would revert to tribal-level dynamics (including some amount of common sense) once they were past that initial disruption and had settled back down.” …………Yes

If a future exist, where all goes into chaos (more than it is today and the rules all get thrown aside) It could be a great day for those who have been working on themselves for years and feeling that had no place to be useful and express themselves. Although it may be a short lived time, one would find many places to be of use assisting others.

Psalehesost said:
I think humanity has been far too sedated and focused on the positive, and that the chances for any kind of mass awakening to take place through shocks are long gone. Most people on this planet have firmly chosen to not-Be through their collective ignorance of reality, and the Universe will honor this request, most of humanity going the way of the dinosaurs.

So it shall be, I'm guessing. My version from the mythological consciousness spoken in modern colloquial English: God to Man: "Don't make me come down there. Because if I come down there, I'm bringing my cometary posse. And the energy that has to be invested in this will have to be paid back. Gonna need to recycle your energy. Nothing I can do. Set this exchange principle to run automagically many moons ago. Ain't gonna be able to cancel the whole Universe just to take pity on you when I get there, so be warned!" (God is kinda wordy)

Joe said:
Psalehesost said:

I think many people already live with a rage building within them below the consciousness threshold. There seems to be so many ready to fly off the handle in a moment's notice. I think when there's nothing left to lose, people will realize the part their own forced compliance has played in things going as far as they have and will let loose. Maybe the PTB knows this, hence the camps and groundwork laid for placement and concentration of military troops on home soil. Why? I imagine that when people get hopping mad, the impulse will be to take matters in hand to eliminate perpetrators. But the PTB will be ready.

Maybe if the general public hears that particular alarm, they can guide their negative emotions into activities that remove their dependence on the system without blindly and directly confronting those who can immediately end their life.

That's my impression of what Joe had in mind on the opening post.

Laura said:
Agharta said:

Then you are abdicating your purpose in the reality and will probably never grow or advance.

I think that its necessary to recognize our negative part to advance, but i think too that i can decide to create what i want (when i say create, i mean all i do is a creation) and i dont want to create negative emotions. I dont say im perfect, but i do my best to not include negative emotions in my "creation". Its a choice. Sorry for my english, im a french canadian.

Joe said:
Agharta said:

Ok. So if i understand, im a miserable person, with a dead soul? Im not sure if im right cause i didnt know about this text and author but it sounds interesting. Maybe u can explain more to me cause im here to learm.

Agharta said:
Joe said:
Agharta said:

Ok. So if i understand, im a miserable person, with a dead soul? Im not sure if im right cause i didnt know about this text and author but it sounds interesting. Maybe u can explain more to me cause im here to learm.

I don't think that the implication you suggest is so, yet there is more going on than just saying you are not part of something, like an emotional orientation (not seen, heard, lived or affected by), or that you are in command of creating an insular or juxtaposed world for yourself outside the negative goings-on in the world 24/7, when it is extremely difficult to see oneself (let alone the world) as they truly are - a near impossibility, although I might be wrong. Have you chanced reading from any of the suggested books listed; pardon me for not seeing where you might have said this. Also, for a broader examination of some of the terms of 4th-Way Work, there is an excellent site that has been developed for learning and review: http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=CassWiki:Home

Perhaps Agharta, take your time. As for your English, it's just fine, and ask questions when needed.

Back
Top Bottom