Session 10 December 2022

I have not wanted to call the attention of some, much less put on "alert", what yes, cultural exchange can confuse things, the same with writing, but I think that basically they are perspectives 7 or more people against 1 sincerely shows that the attack is more well towards me influencing you (it seems) well... in short what it seems that what hurt was the theme of the Grail the "occlusion" and if everything is part of the same thing they want to be called to participate in the search for the Grail well well in good time but I bet you are not going to make it..No.
Solo el legitimo heredero puede hacerlo pero si me equivoco está bien solo fue otra "suposición".
When even 1 of us is attacked, yes, we will defend. So you are outnumbered perhaps.

Here we go again and with analogical thinking

I was not amused by your reply and video clip to @gottathink.

Only a 4D STO group has the Grail device. So just give us a little on your background if you would.

Session 26 February 2002:
Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

So the Orion Nordics would be the only aliens we could rely on at the arrival of the wave or when it implodes completely by discernment assuming the characteristics (sad) that would be the (non-intervention neutral behavior without wishful thinking and without interfering in our free choice). I guess it is as they said the involuntary Cs and the acquisition of telepathy and other things to level us up to 4d from the point of view of perception and of course our alignment to sad deoendiendo of each individual where occluded ancestral memories will be awakened to know what to do and where we can help others in their process. The Nordics of Orion are those of the legend of Thor, Odin and the Valkyries...in any case the Hammer of Thor would be a high tech Grail type where the "gene" interfaces and activates neurotransmitters to be able to "charge the hammer" the electricity would represent that connection of the DNA and
its restructuring.
One question: what is the reason for the explosions of energy that are regularly felt in the head?
What explosions of energy in the head? Are you experiencing health problems?

Don't they mean that we must add-on machine translation function to Zoom?
Zoomに機械翻訳機能をAddOnせよ、という意味では?
Sounds like that might be a good idea. I am not sure if that is what the Cs meant but it may be possible and useful.

Currently, you can have live translators added but in a 2021 PC Magazine article they say Zoom is going to add a speech-to-text and then text to an A.I. translator. I do not see it on the Zoom site yet.

Zoom to Add Real-Time Translation for 12 Languages Next Year

One question: what is the reason for the explosions of energy that are regularly felt in the head?
@Torri,

I am concerned that you may be the one under attack but not by us.

When even 1 of us is attacked, yes, we will defend. So you are outnumbered perhaps.
If your comments were not intended as "attacks" I apologize.

I think it's moreso that the changes in weather and climate that we're seeing is due to the activity of the sun, and the sun's dark twin, which is rumoured to he heading our way. For more on this, there's a lot of discussion about the connection between ice ages and sunspot cycles on the ice age thread, lots of articles if you search on SOTT or electroverse.

I could be missing something, but I don't think the earth's precessional cycle plays into changes in snow levels in Poland. Any astronomers wanna weigh in?
More what I wanted to refer is not solely the Poland but in general changes. I admit I haven't been checking other countries. But having in mind SOTT articles of Earth Changes, I wanted to rather point out general changes in Northern Hemisphere. Going back to the Earth Changes summaries, US is struggling with more and more snow in last years, whilst Poland (as part of central Europe) sees it less and less. This in general could be shown on such picture:
1673249030097.png
Where arrows show the "movement tendency" during winter of snow cover in Europe and US during winter. Mind that difference between Poland and California in US for example is around 40 % of earth's circuit (135+ degrees). I am not stating this is what is happening, and is also not related to general Sun's activity, but referring back to like 30-50 years back, the situation was quite the opposite. Poland had a lot of snow and low winter temperatures. Does anyone (from those older ones) remember winters with high amount of snow in California (or with snow in general?). In the last few years we barely saw snow in Poland during winter period. Cannot state for other Europe countries, but if we face such changes, It cannot differ that for other European countries that much.
This was generally my message, not solely for Poland only.

Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas

The following article reminded me of the C's response that the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition. The author develops a few examples of what is happening in the USA to support the idea. Indeed, this is happening in many parts of the world.

2001_1.jpg

The Fabric Of Our Society Is Coming Apart At The Seams Right In Front Of Our Eyes​

Everywhere you look, the fabric of our society is being completely shredded. The thin veneer of civilization that we all used to be able to take for granted is rapidly disappearing, and violence often erupts for seemingly no reason at all. You simply cannot have a “civilization” without civilized people, and the truth is that we are becoming less civilized with each passing year.

Sadly, this is particularly true for our young people. Most of them have been brought through our completely amoral system of public education, and most of them have had their minds severely warped by thousands upon thousands of hours of mental garbage that masquerades as entertainment. As a result, many of them behave like lunatics, and the streets of our cities are no longer safe.

Yes, see how much energy is spent by the "elites" to make us believe we live in a democracy!

It seems that they are going to use "democracy" to set Latin America on fire, today it is Brazil, in 2024 it will be Mexico, but in reverse, the left will be attacked.

I read on Twitter a very accurate comment. If the election had been lost by Lula and the protests were made by the left, this would be called a REVOLUTION and not a coup d'état.

Hey guys, in one of the C's transcripts I believe they mentioned that Atlanteans were obsessed with power in a similar way to how our civilization is obsessed with money. The C's I believe then went to say computers will overpower us.

I have a question - in what sense did the C's mean power?

Is it power related to energy i.e. to power machines, allow greater influence over the physical world or is it power related to control i.e. over people.
I think the Atlanteans obsession with power was some sort of collection and utilization of electromagnetic or cosmic energies.

================================
Session 19 November 1994

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

Session 13 June 2015

Q: (L) Alright, I have a series of questions here from forum members. Apparently, there was a conference with Barbara Marciniak where she was doing some trance channeling. Several of the forum people had a look at it and condensed the major points of the event. Out of what was said in that particular channeling, some questions arose... Not particularly about the channeling, but about some of the issues that were covered. Of course, everybody knows how I feel about trance channeling and that sort of thing. But anyhow, one of the questions that came up was:

Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity"/"an experiment in human consciousnesses"?

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, the next part of that question is: Is the internet likely to end soon?

A: If you consider the ramifications of the previous answer, not likely until the power grid goes down.

Q: (L) In other words, why would they shut down something that so easily enables them to control the masses?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) Next question: Is the warning about not sharing too much electronically sound, or is it more a distraction that keeps us from "leaving the [frequency] fence"?

A: Again, we believe that we have addressed this in the past: "Walls have ears".

Q: (L) In other words, there really is no way to keep anything private from those powers that want or need it. If you're worried about privacy, you're only keeping things private from other individuals or from people hacking your password and getting into your bank account. But those are things that should normally be protected anyway. Warning people to get off the grid, to not share, and to not network with each other in order to keep the PTB in the dark seems to me to be offering a false sense of security and is otherwise counterproductive, all things considered.

(Perceval) The opportunity is there to use what the PTB are using - for nefarious purposes - to instead do some good via networking.

(L) Okay, next questions:

Are we going to see machines integrated in the body and a divide between people refusing and people wanting this integration?

(Galatea) Like cyborgs?

(L) I guess so.

(Pierre) Transhumanism.

A: This is already being done to some extent.

Q: (L) What about a divide between people refusing and people wanting this integration?

A: That suggests a state of advancement that will never be achieved.

Q: (L) Why will it never be achieved?

A: We refer you to previous information.

Q: (L) It won't be achieved because humanity is, in a certain sense, going to possibly become extinct. Is that approaching it?

A: Cleansing.

Q: (L) Does that refer to the session when you once said, "Nothing lasts forever, thank goodness"?

A: Yes!

They said AI will be our downfall.
Here's the Session excerpt:

Cs Session 19th November 1994 said:
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.
Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?
A: Example is face.
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? At- lanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?
Q: (L) And then what did they do?
A: Destroyed Atlantis.

A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Q: (Joe) Because alligators would be too scary.

Q: (Joe) We're beautiful long-haired Nordic people! Look at us shine! And high cheek bones. *Growls/hisses* [laughter]

(L) Creepy! Anything more we need to know on that topic?

A: Up to you.

I don't usually relate my thoughts to movies "..."...as in the movie of..." but all this seemed so surreal (to my mind schizophrenic) that it reminded me of the translator machine in Mars Attacks.
This disadvantage denotes the degree of ignorance in which they find themselves and the mirror of the deception they face, at some level of consciousness, in addition to their need to solve a problem with a technology (push) that comes from interactions with "aliens", certainly is their way of seeing reality. Then, according to the Cas. it is expected that there will be after crossing the realm a kind of extraterrestrial "convention" ( see High strangeness ).
It could at a first level be a language problem, then a question of thought, psyche ,what is clear is that it all comes down to a question of territorial dominance and that as at the end of the film ,Tom Jones and all with him we are exponentially, those who must learn to defend ourselves among others, with collinearity, correctness and knowledge.

Oh and with good resonance waves:

WarnerBros.com | Mars Attacks! | Movies

Attachments

• Mars Attacks_Machine.png
    Mars Attacks_Machine.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom