Session 25 February 2023

Thank you so very much for the session. I was particularly interested in the young boy killing his teacher. I wonder what practical protection can be used against that, like burnt garlic to keep away entities...
Great session and lots to think about
I'd eat it rather than burning it. Entities can attach through bacterial/viral infections, and garlic is a decent anti-bacterial (at least).

Thank you for this very interesting session and for the team behind all these! 💐

Q: (seek10) Forum member Boza48 wants to ask about his son's condition: "My son has cancer and I would like to know is it his decision or a consequence of some early trauma? Thank you all, in advance."
A: His decision. Many are leaving the body at this time.
Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?
A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.
Wow, what a courageous act for people to do that. Though Im troubled how I wanted to exit as well, I am wondering if how traumatic can be the trauma for the coming years so I can weigh my options? 😅

Q: (MK Scarlett) A teenager fatally stabbed his teacher on February 22 in France with a single "quick, fluid and unhesitating" stab. According to the prosecutor, the 16-year-old student, described as "intelligent and hard-working" as well as "solitary and clumsy", said he was possessed and evoked "a small voice that spoke to him, a being he described as selfish, manipulative, egocentric, who incited him to do evil and who would have suggested to him the day before to murder his Spanish teacher". Is this voice real?

A: Yes

Q: (MK Scarlett) And is the teenager under the influence of a malevolent psychic entity?

Q: (MK Scarlett) If yes: The young man had tried to kill himself with drugs in October 2022 (he had been hearing the voice for several years and had told his mother about it) before being followed by a psychiatrist who had placed him on antidepressants. Did this suicide attempt cause the entity to punish the teenager by having him commit a murder, which could send him to prison/a psychiatric hospital for a long time leaving him under the domination of this entity?

I have heard similar stories with a few of my "spiritual" friends. There is a spirit that told my friend to lie about committing suicide which just ruined his friendship with the people involved and another which I find really crazy is when a spirit told the bf of my friend that he will have a baby with her. He told my friend about it and since my friend is new to these kinds of stuff, she believed him and still have faith in that spirit to this day. One time, she told me that the spirit told them to go to Amazon; another day, the spirit says they will stay. Another day, the spirit says a different instruction again. I am not a spirit buster but I cant help but laugh for it seems even the spirit cannot make up his mind. XD

Q: (Ryu) With all the earth changes going on, blackouts, censorship, etc., may there come a time when we will be cut out from networking and the forum?

I just remember a scene in Star Wars where they were looking for Anakin and Yoda instructed OBi-Wan to use his feelings and he will find him and with a couple who knows whatever his partner is thinking or feeling. I hope we can network to a point where we can feel each other and strengthen our connection through our higher chakras. When I am in doubt or in fear, I hope I can just do some telepathic thing to each one of you my brothers and you can help me in certain situation. 🥹

With the eggs, I do not know how things looks like on your end but I am thankful that here in the Philippines, there isnt any limit with how much we can buy. Chickens are everywhere.

**To make things a little light, I just remember a story of my landlady who owns some chickens. She named each of them and talk to them everyday. One day, she got into a commotion with her husband because he wanted to have chicken for dinner. She said that they bought them for consumption but she didnt knew she will be attached to her chickens so it now pains her to kill them. I dont remember the name of her chickens but I cant help but laugh with the thought that her husband would ask her for dinner and instead of saying a chicken dish, she'll say "today we have Fernando, tomorrow Pablo then we'll have Pablo's wife....." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always assumed that after Earth will graduate to the 4th density there will still be souls inhabiting it's 3d density Earth plane so to say, therefore for those souls the awareness of the 4d Earth will be fairly limited or non existent. A different story for a 4d candidate transitioning to the 4d Earth plane. I guess that's what I was trying to imply in my previous comment. Off course these are all speculations. ;-D

In light of knowing that we’re on borrowed time before we’re all disconnected from one another via the forum, I hope to strengthen my connection to the network as much as possible. Whatever is about to unfold, I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Mainly for my family.

Well, as the Cs said recently, prepare psychologically and spiritually. Meditate, center yourself every day as much as possible, watch your diet, look after your health, contemplate, remind yourself of the big picture, do whatever you think necessary for your own particular type to strengthen your mind body and spirit. The aim, I think, is to encourage in yourself all necessary qualities to be able to act with calmness, grace and purpose in any possible trials and tribulations you might experience.

And here I don't only mean some kind of Hollywood-like scenario of fleeing from an earthquake as it chases your car, or navigating through a city full of zombies or violent people or something like that. I think that most people are and will be susceptible to the psychological trauma of watching their "whole world fall apart", literally and figuratively.

Consider the many messages from members here over the last few years where they are fairly profoundly shocked and disturbed to their core about what they are merely witnessing in the world, despite the fact that nothing has changed for them materially.

THAT is perhaps the kind of thing that we all most need to prepare for, hence the Cs reference to psychological and spiritual prep.

Thanks very much C’s, @Laura, @Andromeda and participants for this epic session! 💐💐💐

My impression, like that of some others, was also that this session was bit of a "wake up call" for us. I've strongly felt the need to examine some of my priorities over the last few days since, as despite that the future is open, it may be that certain possibilities are beginning to become so improbable as to be effectively disregarded. For me, one of those is the idea that humanity can somehow survive the transition to 4D without significant casualties. Considering that if given a free hand, the PTB could create their totalitarian digital infrastructure perhaps within 5-10 years, that means the infrastructure will collapse before then, which puts a rough timeframe on the big upcoming Earth Changes not in decades, but in years. It seems to me that 8 billion people are simply not prepared for that, unless by some miracle our leaders get their act together at the thought of being thrown under the bus by their alien 'savors'.

(Joe) Post-hypothetical transition to 4D, is there any 3D infrastructure remaining?

A: Semi sort of, yes.
The question of infrastructure has been on my mind as well. If we consider that ‘infrastructure’ can include not just things like spy satellites, HAARP etc, but also basic services like housing, water and roads, then perhaps the “complex” totalitarian infrastructure won’t survive the transition but maybe the “simpler” infrastructure will?

Cs Session 16th October 1994 said:
Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?
A: Some.
(PoB) Will there be any next president of the Russian Federation as we know it after Putin?
The earliest next Russian Presidential Election is in March, 2024. So we may have at least two more years of relative 'normalcy'.

This wake up call has really made me take a closer look at to what extent many of my day-to-day actions are based on presuming things will go on in the usual way, rather than considering the cosmic and spiritual changes that are currently in progress. Given this wider perspective, what do I do with my most precious attributes - my time, my attention, and my commitment?

Well, the C's have given us plenty of advice regarding this, and I think it behooves us well to review their advice through the years of sessions and distilled scientific-religious understanding that are Laura's books. There's definitely more than a few posts on that, for another thread. Regarding 4D, I tend to think that the transition of this sector of space/time will take place regardless of what we do, and our choices, our simple & karmic understandings, our level of BEing will determine how we experience the renewed world we find ourselves in. Our ability to do 'miraculous' things might depend entirely on "who we ARE and what we SEE".

Cs Session 27th August 2002 said:
Q: [..] (Ark) I have question. It’s not about hyperdimensional being, but about hyperdimensional physics. I am coming to the session of 14 November 1998 where I was asking about the relation between 4th density and 4th dimension. And the answer was that yes indeed, 4th density is experienced in 4-dimensional reality. So, I got curious about this 4-dimensional reality. I was asking if it was any kind known in physics under the name of Kaluza-Klein theory. But the answer was that no, it’s related to visual spectrum. And then there came the term this is related to a prism. Now, visual spectrum, I am associating with the frequency of light. And so, my question - which I should have asked then, but didn’t - is: Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?
Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?
A: No

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?
Q: (Ark) Well, if it is not a distance but it is a metric tensor, does it mean it is degenerate so that there is zero distance between two different points?

Q: (Ark) Okay, that’s what I was suspecting. But the next question is whether 5th density requires 5-dimensional reality?
A: No
Q: (Ark) So 5th density requires what?
A: No space, no time.
Q: (Ark) If there is no space and no time, what is there?
A: Pure information in units.
It could be that, from the perspective of 4D, the existing informational properties of a subject's 4th dimension can be viewed (and even changed) in a way that directly effects the geometry of the three spatial dimensions. So a crystal could be shaped and moved from one place to another solely by modifying their 4th dimensional properties, while from a 3D perspective the result would look like instantaneous dematerialisation, materialisation and teleportation. Note also that zero distance implies that interaction on the 4th dimension is a different order of relationship - one where the information fields/consciousness of the subjects merge. Thus, it is possible for one subject to know the other "from all sides, and inside out, at all times" as it were. In this sense, to shape or create something in 4D, as much as it is an act of Will, it is also an act of Love.

1 Corinthians 13:12 said:
For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection, but then we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood.
This scenario doesn't mean, arriving in 4th Density, we'll necessarily be able to initially fully perceive or access this 4th dimension. It could be a more or less gradual process. Been exercising your Kesdjan body lately? ;-D

Q: (Ryan) In the same way that Christ was based on Caesar, was the mythical Perseus originally based on a specific, real person?

A: No.

(L): Behind that answer, there is a whole thought thing, by the way, and I'd better tell it to you now: The answer "no" referenced the idea of battles in the sky that took on mythical proportions, so that there was more cometary imagery to Perseus than an actual person imagery.
Well, that's a can of worms right there. How did such a raw display of cosmic power develop into one of the quintessential, elaborate, heroic archetypes? 😅

Q: (Ryu) With all the earth changes going on, blackouts, censorship etc.. may there come a time when we will be cut out from networking and the forum?

Cs Session 16th October 1994 said:
Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.
(L) So let's take advantage of it while we got it.
Amen! 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlett (and All) I have so much to tell on this, that it will need a space of its own. I cried a little after reading this session. I'm battle worn and I so want to be decomissioned. I've been dropping hints at it all over the board because it's almost too big to tell. I've literally been fighting demons or neg STS enities....demon is a better fit...most of my life. No, I don't do SRT or exorcism, because it has been my family and I who have been stalked/oppressed. My son is dead because of it; one brother is in prison because it.

"He is a young man who has fallen into the fourth dimension. He is totally overwhelmed, devastated by the immensity of what he has done.

4D surrounds us...most can't see it....My son, my brother, I and to a lesser degree others in my family can see it.

I cried reading this because it all hits too close to home..
Enya -
"May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun"

I'm particularly glad that clarification was sought on the overpopulation issue. I was a bit troubled by the previous response that the Earth is overpopulated, as this seemed too close to the position taken by the psychopathic WEF types. Malthusianism has never sat well with me.
So, it's ultimately the quality of the people, not the quantity, that determines the quantity of people that can comfortably live in a given environment. Another way of putting it: it isn't resource limitations, because the available resources are a function of the quality of the people accessing them.

All of this strikes me as incredibly profound.
I had pretty much the exact same reactions. It's amazing how one tiny answer like that can totally change how one looks at something.

It was also good to have this confirmed:
Q: (L) So, you're saying that in the very beginning, there was kind of a prediction of a 94% reduction in the human population, that they are apparently endeavoring to effect as we sit here and speak?

This matches Michael Rectenwald's research on the history and origins of the WEF. Everything comes back to "population control" - wokeness, climate change, ESG, globalization, Great Reset. If anyone hasn't gotten it yet, I'll again highly recommend his book: The Great Reset and the Struggle for Liberty. It blew my mind on several occasions. Very handily, he also summarizes all the WEF's major goals - a good review and preparation for if 80% of them end up being implemented to one degree or another.

Q: (thorbiorn) In a previous session you said the Earth was overpopulated. What determines the carrying capacity of the planet?

(Joe) Food... food production and conditions... Environmental, weather conditions, suitable for producing enough food...
They already found microplastics in human blood. Last time this was asked I thought the determining factor was the generated amount of pollution.
Amount of trash generated sickens the biome and life carrying capacity of a planet. Popular topic of Eugenicists. Bezos' and his buddies' idea of lets create an Earth Nature Reserve™, where no humans are allowed = psychic sickness.

versus

Psychic Health:

How about using trash for fuel, like in Back to The Future?

The OP and group soul’s question:
The C’s answer is as clear as mud to me. Can anyone help with understanding their answer?

I asked the question because it was already asked here on the forum, and I had been thinking about it. The answer from the Cs, to me, was that the "pool" that OPs go back and forth between is essentially a group soul "pool" made of "soul stuff" like all other soul groups.

All such "soul stuff"/groups has always existed, and they simply forms themselves into different groups based on the combined K&B of the soul group/stuff. Through individuated lifetimes, the group soul grows in K&B and can, at a certain point, differentiate or "split off" into smaller groups and even individuals, while always maintaining the connection to the originating group.

So basically, when we talk about "OPs" and "souled individuals", we're really talking about two different soul groups at different levels of K&B/development.

Funny, but I was thinking something along these lines recently. I was coming at it from the point of view of whether there might be different countries and was thinking we have often focused on how different 4D must be, but actually, what might the similarities be.

I've subtly (mostly) been pushing (on the forum here) the idea that 4D might not be that different to 3D for quite a while now. I finally got cheeky enough to ask a direct(ish) question about it - just slip it in there and move on quickly before anyone notices, or I get a "no dice! or wait and see!" :lol:

The idea I always came back to was that 4D is unlikely to be radically different from 3D because it would be too much for 3D denizens to adjust to all at once, and I trust that the universe is more careful and caring than that. In addition, we go where we "fit", and right now any prospective "4D candidates" are mostly 3D. If they are "going to 4D", then for purely practical reasons, 4D is gonna have to be somewhere relatively familiar to those people, although not completely.

As for 4D, it was interesting the Cs said there would be 3D infrastructure semi/sort of. That's fine, I can deal with semi/sort of, but what else is there in 4D? We might assume that it is fully populated with people who have been there for a long time. In that case, it would have its own history etc. So lots to get acquainted with. I'm reminded of a comment the Cs once made when Laura asked about 4D and they said something like 'imagine a situation where, one day, you wake up and everything that is, was and will be, is new'.

But, “everyone else is going to be killed”; that hits different. I haven’t quite processed this yet, can’t quite put my finger on what feeling it’s triggering in me. It’s not like I didn’t know it was coming.

Yeah, I'd say that depending on whether or not you have a reason for living, a perceived mission, in this life, a lot of people might think that checking out is the preferable option to living through such a thing.

This is somewhat confusing as I am assuming if the secret government is not human - it refers to 4DSTS, and why wouldn't they want to stop the Russians from foiling their plans? Also, with Russia contained, it would seem STS forces would have unlimited ability to foment more torment on humanity. Unless the secret government contains elements of STO as well, or ???

Secret govt. is, we're told, a bit of both, probably with the 4D dudes holding sway. Russia isn't foiling their plans, just the plans of the numbskulls in the State Dept. and CIA. There's a reason the Cs called 2014 (the Ukraine coup) "year zero". That was the year where the events of that year set the scene for what we are seeing today, and what is to come.

Essentially, unbeknownst to the deep state nuts in the US, the Ukraine conflict is a major part of the human-led process of destroying modern life as we know it. What's not to love about that if you're a wishful thinking croco-brain? And they have the existence and nature of the Russian people and Putin to thank for it! Or so they think.

That’s a sobering thought, I had sort of decided that due to my age, that I wouldn’t be around, b/c how on earth would I be of any help? Unless, having known what was coming, and being less surprised at all the things that clueless people will have to come to grips with in the very near future: unfriendly aliens, “Why hasn’t Jesus saved us?”, ACKK..my government could not be THAT evil???…etc, etc. etc. Maybe being around to explain a few things in as calm a manner as possible under those circumstances will be more useful than I think now.

I think I said at one of last year's FOTCM meetings that the "simple" fact of having the awareness of the Cs cosmology is likely the most important part of our collective participation here. And why did the Cs and Laura go through all the blood sweat and tears of making that cosmology known to those attracted to it, if it wasn't going to be important in the future?

When the C’s say that a person can be in 4D and not be aware of it, it seems like a contradiction to me, since one’s density level is dependent on one’s level of awareness.

But awareness of what? If to move to 4D you have to be aware of 4D, then the harvest is gonna be pretty small and mostly gathered from the forum here! So I think that density level being based on awareness level is perhaps not exactly the case. Also, maybe that idea referred to people in specific densities, i.e. people in 3D are there because that is their level of awareness, likewise 4D. But how do people transition from one to the other?

Think of an interview for a new (or first) job. It's often not the case that you know the job before being selected for it. Instead, it's often the case that the person interviewing you selects you for that job because they believe you have the potential to reach that level of expertise in/awareness of, the job.

It raises the question, if one can be in 4D and not be aware of it, then does one continue to perceive things as if they’re in 3D, when they are in fact not? (Which would pretty much be the same as just still being in 3D, if you think about it).

Maybe, although as Scottie (I think) (quoting the Cs) said in this thread already, in "4D wishful thinking becomes your reality", but there is still an *actual* reality going on, despite any obtuseness. The same would probably apply for someone newly arrived in 4D who was a bit lost.

Such a person would probably have problems navigating with that kind of a wrong assumption, similar, perhaps, to the person who has recently died in 3D and gets "stuck" here and is not aware that they are actually dead.

The solution (I hope) in both situations is for someone, perhaps a more aware, but equally new, arrival, to sidle up to such a person and say, "dude, you're dead, let me explain things" or "dude, you're not in 3D anymore, let me explain things."

I'll again highly recommend his book: The Great Reset and the Struggle for Liberty. It blew my mind on several occasions. Very handily, he also summarizes all the WEF's major goals - a good review and preparation for if 80% of them end up being implemented to one degree or another.

How about a nice summary of the main points for the forum here? It would be a service.

Also, the Pleiadians to Barbara Marciniak, “you think you have problems; you should see what we are facing over here” (paraphrased)
Exactly! George Vale Owen recounts stunningly large masses of refugees on the outskirts of Heaven. But inside its border -, which is a neutral waiting-processing zone to sort out the unfortunates: recently suicide peeps, who for some reason, got in en masse, but just barely and so they are at the lowest level.
And nigh every one of them is looking out of their ignorant heads clueless: surprised that they are in a worse situation now, than they were on Earth in 3rdD.. At least in 3rdD they had the chance to do something with their life..

But at the entrance of Heaven - as refugees - they are just uselessly clogging up the administration, preventing timely help given to those, who really need it and deserving.

Also remember when The Nine / The Seven [or whatever higher group of good guys] came through Cayce, when a poor unfortunate client, who finally got her turn asked:
Q: I'm sick, help me! I don't want to be sick! I want to feel good, I want to get better!
The Nine / The Seven answered:
A: Why?

Maybe, although as Scottie (I think) (quoting the Cs) said in this thread already, in "4D wishful thinking becomes your reality", but there is still an *actual* reality going on, despite any obtuseness. The same would probably apply for someone newly arrived in 4D who was a bit lost.

Oh man! And I was hoping to physically grown muscles and become taller, and fly instead of driving… Oh! Forgot that wishful thinking is STS, never mind… ;-D

How about a nice summary of the main points for the forum here? It would be a service.
It’s on Harrison’s substack here. Just ordered a copy myself based on his review to give to my friends…. Kinda bridge the gap from the forum and blue collar workers.

It’s a great writeup.

My impression, like that of some others, was also that this session was bit of a "wake up call" for us. I've strongly felt the need to examine some of my priorities over the last few days since, as despite that the future is open, it may be that certain possibilities are beginning to become so improbable as to be effectively disregarded. For me, one of those is the idea that humanity can somehow survive the transition to 4D without significant casualties.
Agreed. I've been experimenting more with visualisation recently, visualising success and happiness etc. But felt like something was off. This session, and some IRL discussions off the back of it, clarified things.

Really the topic or the goal should be a little different IMO. Instead of "I'm so happy everything is going perfectly wonderful", be more like "I'm so happy I had the strength, courage and wisdom to thrive in any situation, and be a light for others".

Back
Top Bottom