Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

After some more digging around I came across a further fact that links the Talbot family (the Earls of Shrewsbury and owners of Alton Castle) with the dynastic feud known to history as the 'Wars of the Roses' that eventually saw the Tudor dynasty triumph over the Plantagenets when Henry Tudor (Henry VII) defeated King Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485.

This is the personage of Lady Eleanor Talbot, the daughter of John Talbot, the 1st Earl of Shrewsbury. There was a disputed claim that she may have had a precontract marriage with Edward IV, King Richard III's older brother. This precontract marriage would have ruled the young Edward V and his younger brother (known in history as the Princes in the Tower) illegitimate so as to clear the way for Richard's ascent to the throne, which happened anyway when the two young princes disappeared into the fog of history, most likely murdered by Richard. Even if there was no formal precontract, it is possible that Eleanor Talbot's name was used because she was known to have been one of King Edward's lovers.​

Outsky: I agree with you. One of the reasons I am re-reading the C's material is to try and bring all the points they have made over the years together and form a big picture. You can see how many points, though on the surface seemingly disparate, actually link together.

The C's also mentioned Morris Jessup's book 'The Case for the UFO' in which there are numerous references to a Great Ark spaceship, which could be the same one.

Well, that may be the case… But, see, there is more than one "ark" cited in Jessup’s book, in spite the artificial "great one" stated over there. Now, the "Ark" mentioned by the C’s seems to be a "starship" perhaps even more ancient, and whose passengers are a sts "alien" race aiming to conquer a suitable and peopled World. So, this makes me think that such starship’s passengers were not Terran types, at least not originally.​

The case for the UFO; varo ed; MK Jessup

To Have seen "The GREAT ARK" would Humble
or Terrify any Human. I wish, even so, that I
could have seen it, the Greatest structure ever
built, by Humanoids, or all time.

Also I take the time now to more properly notice that the previous C’s session quotation on the "Ark" is a remark inside of a 2015 session, while the original statement is done first in the August 9, 1997 session, which is next quoted with additional excerpts.​

August 9, 1997 session

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your “historical records” can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harrassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as “now.”
…….

A: ….Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or “faster,” were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space “ark,” living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?
…………

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The “final” battle between “good and evil...” Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as “reinforcements” for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

One interesting line of inquiry might be to assemble all the Cs' comments on "bloodlines." I could do it fairly easily, but I don't want to get diverted from my current project. I can only do so much. But, I thought I would toss that out there.

One interesting line of inquiry might be to assemble all the Cs' comments on "bloodlines." I could do it fairly easily, but I don't want to get diverted from my current project. I can only do so much. But, I thought I would toss that out there.
I think that is a really good idea. Outsky has made some very pertinent points in his posts as has Moyal. Would one of you guys like to take a stab at this? Outsky has already made a start. I would readily admit that I am not great at hunting down old posts and usually take ages to track them down.

I thought about posting the information about Prince William having Stuart blood in his veins through his mother, Princess Diana, on this thread but I posted it in the Duke of Edingburgh thread instead. I only learned of this through my brother last night and if I don't do something straight away I often forget it these days. It could be significant though given what the C's have said about an interruption of the bloodline. Perhaps in Prince William it is being repaired? Diana was, of course, a Spencer who have their own links with the Plantagenets. I wonder if she may even be related to the Edmund Spenser who wrote the 'Fairy Queen' and was a contemporary of Francis Bacon. The Faerie Queene - Wikipedia.

She was distantly related to Winston Spencer Churchill too, whose ancestor, John Churchill the Duke of Marlborough, betrayed both James II and his daughter Queen Anne who were both Stuarts. It is remarkable the connections these families have with each other down through the ages. It reminds you why the C's have said people should look into their ancestory.

I am working on a post that will try and link the comments Outsky has identified in the August 1997 with the Templars, Sir Francis Bacon, the Stuarts, Scotland, Abraham and the Trojans to name a few. Still doing research though but will post here once finished. One clue is it all links in with the Orions and red hair.

BTW: The C's have previously mentioned that the Wave is being accompanied by a number of Orion spaceships who are riding it and bringing new Nephilim (36 million) to Earth. I guess these may well be the reinforcements the C's mentioned above, who are coming to add to the personnel on the space ark already here. Not a prospect I am looking forward to assuming I even survive the upcoming cull!

Below is a collection of quotes where "bloodlines" or similar is highlighted. Several have surrounding material.
Q: (L) The first inquiry I have is our situation relating to SV, and the different clues that we have received, and the different observations that I have made myself, and the discussions or the networking interactions that we have had on the subject. Can you tell us anything in a general way, or do we really have to ask specific questions about the subject?

A: SV is storehouse of vital information, clue for you was in name, but you failed to notice!

Q: (L) OK, but SV...

A: This is why the frustration is for you; nothing of value comes without a price!!

Q: (L) Number one, SV has lied to us. Number two, it seems that she began to demonstrate emotional affect only after we had discussed the fact that there was a serious lack of emotional affect, after you had told us that these robot people are people who spend a lot of time alone and have...

A: The price, my dear, continues... {Referring to previous answer: “nothing of value comes without a price!!”}

Q: (V) By continuing the relationship?

A: The Nordic Covenant was a duality.

Q: (L) SV comes from that area where that Nordic covenant, what is it, Minnesota, she's from Minnesota? Oh, I never made that connection! Holy Frijoles! 'Nordic Covenant was a duality' ... so, when you made mention of the Nordic Covenant, and the banking scandal, was that a double-layered statement to us?

A: Maybe, but you are missing the point! All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!

Q: (L) The whole thing just doesn't make sense... I mean, with that nasty red aura she has...

A: Red aura needs much further study on your part. Your sources for such information could be deceiving you.

Q: (L) Well then...

A: And we are the Cassiopaeans, but it is of your will to live as you desire.

Q: (L) Well... Then why was she told by you guys, that if she didn't do certain things that it would lead to her total undoing?

A: Go back and study that message again, with assistance of tape, and with mind open to all angles. Check intent, however, malice is in absence. Notice the difference. The duality of covenant!!!

Q: (L) Well, Frank is of Nordic extraction. Is he a member of this covenant, also?

A: Maybe.

Q: (F) If so, it's news to me. (Laughs) (L) Do you say she is aware of her mission?

A: Some are.

Q: (L) Is her mother something in the way to block her from performing her mission?

A: Mother is inconsequential.

Q: (V) Her mother, her adopted mother... inconsequential. Ok, so does...

A: Curious how background is murky, yes!

Q: (L) Yes, that is curious. (V) Something tells me that this can go further... (L) Well, yes, but they were also talking about her birth, and her adoption, and all that kind of thing in another session. Stuff that's so unclear, she doesn't know anything about it, and claims she doesn't. So strange... Is SV a 'walk-in?'

A: Not correct terminology.

Q: (L) Well, then what is the correct terminology? What is SV?

A: Birthright.

Q: (L) Now, what does that mean?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Are you saying that when we make mention of the Nordic Covenant and the Thule Society, that there's some possibility that SV has been programmed, or has layers of programs, and that some part of her program knows what she's doing, and maybe other parts don't?

A: Yes, but this is not a negative thing.

Q: (L) Okay, now let me go a little bit deeper. Could SV be what you described as a robot person, but programmed for a positive purpose?

A: No, robot "people" do not have bloodlines.

Q: (L) So, this is something that's programmed genetically in a bloodline?

A: Not exactly, those that have the bloodline have the corresponding soul alignment.

Q: (L) We are talking about a genetic bloodline that activates certain abilities and genes that interface with the corresponding soul that has prepared for this manifestation of the bloodline?

A: Yes.
The story about SV continues, but there is no mention of bloodlines.
Q: Am I on the right track with the "bloodline" research?

A: Sure.

Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?

A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...

A: The extant body.

Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?

A: Existent/external.

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.
Q: Okay. I have the idea. Now, let me ask about the really strange things that I have been discovering. I am sure that I am not even halfway through it. But, let me ask this: am I correct in my thinking that following the genetic clues is part of the key...

A: Connect the dots and when you have finished, you will have a "Gaugin."

Q: Hmmm... (A) In other words, a masterpiece... (L) Okay, we know that the bloodline is important by virtue of being of the Nordic or Celtic heritage. In going through the transcripts, I came across numerous instances where a "sect" was mysteriously mentioned over and over again. I am thinking that this sect, as you call it, is this organization that we refer to as the "Quorum."

A: What is "sect" the root word of?

Q: Sector, section, (T) sectarian... (A) A branch... (L) Anything else you want to add to that?

A: Ask away.

Q: Does this other group that you have mentioned, the Nation of the Third Eye, are they one and the same?

A: The Third Eye expands vision into the unseen.

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favorite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe, but do you know the history of this place?

Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.
Q: Something you said about the dietary restrictions... about tracking bloodlines. Do dietary restrictions make it easier to track the Jews because of this? Can 4th density track their genetics because of their dietary restrictions?

A: Foolishness!! 4th density beings have no difficulty identifying anyone on 3rd density. Dietary restrictions you speak of are relating to making the body chemistry less attractive for consumption.

Q: You mean consumption as in being eaten?

Q: So, maybe we should all eat like Jews?

Q: Do you mean that 4h density STS likes particularly to eat Aryans?

A: Only the reptilian types.

Q: But, they don't like to eat Jews, is that it?

A: They most prefer children with high body fat content.

Q: What do the Orions eat?

A: Crystalline tablets, which are aspirated through oral demolecuarization.

Q: Are these crystalline tablets like rocks, like our idea of crystals?

A: Picture a sparkling polished oval bead.

Q: What is the chemical composition?

A: Quartz at the 3rd power compared to Terran samples.
Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Q: Anything more about the web page?

A: It is yours to create... Good Night.
Q: We would like to know if there is any significance to the fact that Mother Theresa and Princess Diana both died within a week of each other?

A: Vague.

Q: Why didn't you tell us that Princess Diana was going to get killed in an auto accident? That's pretty big news!

A: You would not have benefitted, and, besides, it was not predetermined. Just one possible future.

Q: Why was this particular future the one that manifested?

A: Because it was chosen.

Q: Why?

A: No escape any other way.

Q: For who?

A: Diana.

Q: Escape from what or who?

A: Judgement.

Q: Judgement by whom?

A: You pick. She was damned if she did and damned if she did not.

Q: (T) Let me ask: is she dead?

Q: Was there any factor involved in her death that could be connected to any secret groups on the planet that wish to bring down the monarchy?

A: No.

Q: So, this wasn't part of a plot to bring down the monarchy?

A: Soul mates.

Q: She and Dodi were soul mates?

Q: And they decided to leave together...

A: Yes, at another level.

Q: Is there any special significance to the fact that they were soul mates?

A: No, only way out, and valuable lessons learned by everyone else.

Q: So, this was a gift?

A: And STO. And the same with Mother Theresa who waited for the proper timing, so that others would notice what you did.

Q: (T) Well, things usually happen in threes... who is next?

A: “Usually threes” is an old wives tale.

Q: So, from one perspective, the death of the Princess is nothing more than a tragic accident?

A: We did not say that.

Q: So, she chose this because it was the only way out... (T) Was she helped along? Was there more to it than choosing the time and the way?

A: There always is.

Q: Can you list some of the other factors involved?

A: Lessons, that is all there is!!

Q: (T) Was she murdered?

A: Would murderer agree to be crushed to death?? What future is there in that line of work?

Q: Well, there are some Middle Easterners who think there is a LOT of future in that line of work... suicide bombers and so forth as well as persons programmed to do that sort of thing... Was anybody or any other thing behind this?

Q: Was the driver drunk?

Q: (AH) Would she like to tell us something?

A: Statement as such would not benefit this work.

Q: Did Dodi give Diana the purported ring as an engagement ring?

A: Yes, but that is incidental to the "bigger picture."

Q: What IS the bigger picture?

A: STO.

Q: You are saying that this was an STO act? (T) That's what they said...

Q: That's not what they said. They said that this act would make others realize what they did and would start thinking about STO.

Q: Are you saying that this was done by Diana as a service to others?

A: Part.

Q: I get the feeling that there is something we are not getting here...

A: Maybe we are waiting for you to figure it out on your own!

Q: When I read the article by Rupert Cornwell and there was a paragraph that was identical to what I had written on the original web-page, and then he made the remark about the circle of daggers surrounding Prince Charles, that he was in the center of a circle of sharp daggers... that struck me as a rather bizarre thing to say. With all the theories going around about the various families and bloodlines killing each other off from time to time... and this is connected with all this other underground business, CIA, KGB, God knows what else... Is the way the press plays the event a capitalizing on a circumstance on behalf of such conspiratorial groups?

A: If so, that is nothing new.

Q: Was this Cornwell saying in this article that the "dagger men" are gathered around Charles and that they are going to use this event to bring him down?

Q: (T) Were the deaths, in addition to generating feelings of STO, also to speed up the process of the changing of the systems, the entering the new realms...

A: Close.

Q: There is still something we are not getting. And, they are waiting for me to figure it out - okay. But, give me a clue!

A: You will do so when it is appropriate.

Q: Okay, there is an issue here and it is just not the appropriate time to address it. Jan asked about the significance of the circle of daggers...

A: Circles are always significant.

Q: (T) Well, the only way out of a circle of daggers is through the center... (L) Or up... (T) The daggers may not be pointed at him to take him out but to limit him... or to move him to the center... (L) Once before you told...

A: Seven.

Q: Seven what?

A: Ask your question.

Q: Well, I was going to ask... once before you told us that the monarchy in England was going to come to a halt and that Charles would never be king... what are the probabilities that one of the sons will?

A: Are you trying to coerce a response?

Q: No, I'm just trying to be sneaky!

A: Well, forget it!!!

Q: (T) Does this have to do with getting Charles... is this whole thing designed to get Charles to take charge the way he is supposed to... to get his center back...

A: You are making a mountain where the universe sees a molehill.

Q: Okay, change gears: I read the other day that the word "Iscariot" means "from Sikarios," and this connects the Jesus story directly to my Paran Sikarios... the Percys, piercing, PS, etc. Could you comment on the fact that Judas Iscariot was "from Sikarios." Was he a member of the Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, a dagger man?

A: You are not to be told some things yet, because of your tendency to share before realizing the ramifications it can bring to your doorstep.

Q: Anything else for tonight?

A: No, Goodbye.
{Discussion of genealogy project and bloodlines.}

Q: (T) What will Laura find as she tracks the family trees? The bloodline?

A: Roadblocks.

Q: Well, I have already found plenty of those. (T) What else will she find?

A: Frustration.

Q: Okay, you have given me all these clues, and told me that I will understand all about bloodlines, and now you are telling me that I will have roadblocks and frustration, so should I just simply drop this?

A: Because you would approach it in an improper manner.

Q: Should I just drop the whole bloodline thing?

A: Why?

Q: Well, because you are saying I would approach it in an improper manner, and I am getting roadblocks and frustration, and I certainly don't want that!

A: So, find the proper manner.

Q: I don't know what you mean by proper manner. What's the proper manner?

A: Gradual passage of phases.

Q: Is that the proper manner?

Q: (T) Which phases are passing gradually?

A: The answer to that is the clue you need most.

Q: (T) Phases of what?

A: It is the discovery that fosters the learning.

Q: So, I will discover these as I go along, I guess. One dot leads to the next dot. The only way to learn is to do it. (A) The original questions was whether we should follow this bloodline research... to what purpose?

A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have been covered up so thoroughly?

Q: {Question lost because of tape malfunction.}

A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a balloon.

A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.

A: Now you are reaching...

A: Or confusion.

A: Part of it, but others do not want them to be found much more!

A: Some.

A: It was der Fuhrer who tried hardest. But not nearly enough.

A: Find it in order to supercede the very power structure that created him.

Q: What power structure was this?

A: The "Third Reich."

Q: And who created the Third Reich?

A: Illuminati.

Q: So Hitler thought he could find something that would enable him to take complete control...

A: Sort of like a termite trying to vanquish "Orkin."

A: Not tried, succeeded!

A: One of them.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to cover it up?

A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.

Q: And what would be the result of this verity?

A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

A: There are many possibilities.

A: The "main danger" is when on reveals too much before one has enough stature or notoriety, on web pages, for example. [Discussion of repercussions of 'Diana' material on web pages after Diana's death]

Q: So, I should be more careful of what I say in regards to the discoveries I have made about the bloodline of Jesus on the 'Jesus' pages on the web?

A: Tread lightly.

Q: Alright, I will. Where did these bloodlines originate?

A: Orion region.

Q: For how long were they maintained with any semblance of purity?

A: Indefinite.

Q: Are you saying that they are still maintaining them and manipulating them from other densities?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: Are these bloodlines carrying a specific codon that is designed to activate at a certain period of time or in response to a certain frequency?

A: Possibly, but why should not that apply to everyone?

Q: Okay, so we have got ticking time bombs in our DNA, all of us!

Q: Alright, bizarro... (A) It is not necessarily time bombs, these are bombs which could be ignited by something else, like knowledge. (L) Is that the case, that knowledge could unlock these codons?

Q: Certain activities such as meditating?

A: Yes. Or... channeling.

Q: So, channeling can actually unlock these potentials...

A: Enough on your plate for tonight... Good Night.
Q: Okay. Next: On this subject of 'looking for the frequency of light,' the 'undreamed of treasures in Rhineland,' and needing a better 'handl' on it. I came to the conclusion that it might be Liechtenstein because of the 'handle of a stein' and Liecht is light in German, so we have the frequency of light with a handle on it, or Liechtenstein. And, in this place there is a little town called Triesen.

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's.' So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?

Q: Well, are we supposed to go to Liechtenstein to find what we are looking for?

A: Be patient... clues will progress nicely. Remember the Canary Islands?

Q: Yes, I remember. Okay, that takes care of several things. You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues, repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth that we are talking about here?

A: Maybe, look for more clues.

Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am looking for?

A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

Q: Well, there is definitely a LOT of that. It is completely amazing what our forebears wrote about that other people just pass off as an overactive imagination. Are we talking about these kinds of things going on nowadays... it seems pretty obvious that it is...

A: Wait for more... and good night.
Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

Q: Okay, next question, is this Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, the same as what you have called 'the holder of Trent?'

Q: I guess that I am going to just have to accept that as a partial answer - why do I bother?! Okay, let me ask this, these guys who have researched this Holy Bloodline business have sort of focused all the attention on a particular line, purportedly the line of Jesus going into the Merovingian kings... This guy, Pierre Plantard, seems to have more or less created a genealogy with their own validations... sort of like describing x in terms of y and y in terms of x. Now, is this Pierre Plantard a genuine carrier of the bloodline that we are concerned with?

A: Partially.

Q: Then, that makes me think that the significant thing that we are looking for is a convergence of the blood lines... These lines are symbolized by the god figures, the children of Odin, and what we are looking for is a place where these lines converge?

Q: Well, what characteristics might an individual have who is a product of this convergence?

A: Fair skinned and cleft chin.

Q: Well, Ark and Frank both have cleft chins, but C___ and I don't! Does this mean...

A: We aren't saying that all with these features are of that blood line!

Q: So, you can have the bloodline and look quite different?

Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergant' bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Q: (C) Well, maybe the shape of a cleft chin? [Laughter] (L) Fair skin, cleft chin... (C) Yeah, and how did they communicate when it was raining? (L) Yeah, and at night? Did they set them on fire? Kites. This is obviously something that... (C) This is implying that such people know they have the bloodline and keep in touch with each other? (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the bloodline wake up?

Q: All of the above? Or just the last part?

A: Latter.

Q: So, we need to go fly a kite... (C) With a particular shape and symbol...

A: Research kites.

Q: (C) The Japanese fly kites... and there are a lot of people who hang banners outside their houses all the time...

A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt.

Q: Thanks a lot!

A: These quests energize you, Laura!

Q: Yes, they do. When I start finding things that connect, it is like having little explosions of energy in the brain... (A) Well, I don't understand these kites. They don't fly by themselves, they are on a string. You cannot see them at great distances... only a few miles... what is the point of communicating this way with someone who is only a few miles away?

A: Kites can be released, or left behind too!

Q: (A) When you release a kite, it falls down! Well, maybe we ought to wait and see where this clue goes before we get stuck on the technical aspects. Maybe it is just sort of a marker... We don't know if it will relate to a literal kite, or a reference to a kite, a drawing of a kite... a carving... something will appear that will connect, I am sure. It always does. [Discussion ending in comments about the symbol of the skull and crossbones.] Is there something about the skull and the physiological processes going on in the skull, and the thighbone and the physiological processes going on inside the long bone, that are somehow related?

A: To what?

Q: To each other. Why this ubiquitous representation of crossed thighbones with a skull? What is their relationship to each other?

A: Not point of grouping.

Q: (C) Well, if you have a thought and you want to move that thought, the thigh bones represent movement... so, if you wanted to spread a thought... see where I am going with this? (L) Yes, and there is some precedent for that idea. For example, the word 'well,' and wells repeatedly appear in this symbolism... this is related to the Indo-European word meaning 'to roll, or walk,' which symbolizes coming into being, life. Then, there is the electrical force of Zeus impregnating the earth goddess... is this in any way related to these thigh bones?

A: Getting further away.

Q: Do the thigh bones represent the bloodline since the majority of the marrow which manufactures blood cells is in the long bones?

A: Suggest you leave this aspect until later. Needs more pieces to fit into place first. And now we must go for now... goodbye.
Q: Well, on that subject, BRH really hates being in the body. He thinks that he is here by mistake...

A: Nonsense. He is depressed, but it is the way for those who are to take another step.

Q: So, he is in process of taking another step. Well, his question was, and he was frustrated by this, and it is a good point, I think, that if we have so many incarnations, and all there is is lessons, why can't we remember them. Why do we seemingly have to start over and over again. What is the cause of the forgetting? By this conscious forgetting, do we lose our ability to navigate from one life to the next? Why can't we remember previous lives?

A: You do, at the subconscious level. And it is at that level where the balancing to be derived from the lessons is most needed!

Q: Is there any other reason for the forgetting?

A: DNA strand structured.

Q: Alright, I found this article on the net called 'Hidden History of Jesus and the Holy Grail' written by Sir Laurence Gardiner, KT etc., author of 'Bloodline of the Holy Grail,' transcribed from a lecture given at 'The Ranch' in Yelm, Washington. What he says is that he had been appointed historian and 'sovereign genealogist' to 33 royal families... he was putting together written chronological accounts of things these families knew the substance of, but not the details.

He talks about the fact that Jesus was married and that he had heirs and that this was discussed in the published papers of Mary, Queen of Scots, and in the papers of James II of England. He says:

'I began this work with separate commissions from separate families, doing work on these genealogies. What happened was they began to converge. It became very apparent, and it took a long time, because genealogies have to be done backwards, put together backwards, and constructed backwards; but what was happening was that a triangle from a large top base with numerous family lines, was pulling to a point. I suddenly realized what this point was and I said 'wow! do you realize what I have found here?' and they said 'oh, you know, the father of so and so,' and I said 'oh, no, no, what I am finding is that this comes out of the house of Judah in the first century.' And they said: 'yeah, we know all that, what we wanted you to do was blah blah blah.'

So, he says that he had access to Celtic Church records dating back to 37 A.D., the very documents that the Knights Templar brought out of Europe in 1128 and confronted the Church establishment with, and frightened the life out of them because these were documents that talked about bloodlines and genealogies. Blah blah blah. Before I go on, this guy says that all these family lines go back to the house of Judah. Do they actually have written genealogies back to the house of Judah connecting the royal families of Europe to this house?

A: Somewhere, maybe.
Q: At the making of the Covenant at Mt. Sinai, there was a bunch of sacrificed animals, and Moses took the blood , dividing it in half, he cast one half on the altar. Taking the book of the covenant, he read it to the people, and they said 'we will observe all that Yahweh has decreed. We will obey.' And then Moses took the blood and cast it on the people saying 'this is the blood of the covenant that Yahweh has made with you containing all these rules.' What is this blood of the covenant?

A: Has to do with bloodline.

Q: So this symbolized the bloodline of the Jews?

Q: What bloodline are we talking about here?

A: Aramaic/Aryan.

Q: Are you saying that the Jews are Aramaic/Aryan?

A: No. Jews are not bloodline categorizable, per se.

Q: When the person who was later represented as Jesus lived, was that, as Paul described it, a New Covenant of Blood?

Q: Was any of this related to the Nordic Covenant?

A: In a parallel sense.

Q: Okay. Umm... It says then: 'We are heirs of a long tradition in which Monotheism is regarded as the great achievement of Judeo-Christian thought. Monotheism is entangled with particularism, and with the assertion that this god, and no other, must be worshipped. This particularism is so virulent that it reduces all other gods to mere idols, and is so violent that it reduces all other worshippers to abominations. The danger of a universal Monotheism is asserting that its truth is THE truth; its system of knowledge, THE system of knowledge; its ethics, THE ethics; not because any other option must be rejected, but because there simply IS NO OTHER OPTION. They presuppose a kind of metaphysical scarcity, a kind of hoarding mentality, hoarding belief, hoarding identity, hoarding allegiance, because there is a finite supply of whatever, it must be contained in whole or part. It suggests limit and boundaries.' Well, aside from reminding me of the parable of the talents, she goes on to talk about how Monotheism is the chief thing at the root of violence in our culture. She makes a good case. Is this idea part of the Nordic Covenant?

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant in any sense similar to any of the things I have read here?

A: It is a mystical thing, not related to theology in a direct sense.

Q: How long has the Nordic Covenant been in existence?

A: 5129 years.

Q: Is the Nordic Covenant made between humans and other humans, or between humans and higher density beings?

A: Mostly between humans and humans, but some of the other.

Q: Does this Nordic Covenant exist on the earth today in similar format as it did at its inception?

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant the same as you have referred to as the Quorum?

Q: Would you say that the Nordic Covenant and the Quorum are in opposition, or just different?

A: Segmented relationship.

Q: Is there any particular thing about this that I ought to ask at the moment that I am not going to discover in the course of my research? The mail group asked a few questions about this, so I thought I ought to approach the subject. Is the Nordic Covenant made between people who are blond and blue-eyed?

A: Not the central issue.

Q: What is the central issue of the Nordic Covenant?

A: Bloodline extends off the planet.

Q: Is this Nordic Covenant a group that is in place on the planet for the purpose of guarding or propagating a particular bloodline?

A: To guard secrets.

Q: What does this secret have to do with a bloodline?

A: You should be able to figure this one out!

Q: Are these people with this bloodline and with these secrets the same ones involved with the genetic engineering of new bodies for the Lizzies to occupy at the point of transition to 4th density?

Q: Are these secrets negative to our civilization or race?

A: From your perspective, maybe.

Q: Do these bloodlines have to do with Nephilim?

A: A little.

Q: What secrets are they guarding?

A: Your origins; the nature of your being.

Q: So, this Nordic Covenant is that which wishes to maintain the darkness of our realm, the time loops, the replays, and all that sort of thing?

A: One of the players, yes.

Q: You also said that the Nordic Covenant was a duality, that it could be positive or negative. So, if that is the negative side of it, is the positive the same, or different?

A: Too complex for your current understanding.

Q: Is the 'buried treasure' of the Templars or Cathars, or whoever, manuscripts from the Alexandrian library telling about the true origin and nature of man?

A: Well if so, maybe that would explain the structure you live under.

Q: Society? The Universe? The EM grid? Any or all of the above? What structure do I live under?

A: Forced choices.

Q: Is that what is buried off the coast of Scotland, the Isle of Man, in that region?

A: No, at least not the whole puzzle.

Q: Am I at all correct in pinning this location down, so that I ought to work on the further project of getting some detailed maps to get even closer?

A piece is there.

Q: Is there also a piece in Rhineland proper, as in Germany or France?

A: Maybe...

Q: How many pieces are there? Seven? Seven Horseheads... ?

A: No more clues on that. Good night.

Continued...
Q: Well, let me get to some of these other questions. Previously you said that the central thing about the Nordic Covenant was that there were bloodlines that extend off the planet. From what I understand, all humans on the planet have bloodlines that extend off the planet. In what sense did you mean this about the Nordic Covenant; that the bloodlines extend off the planet?

A: Not all so recent, not all so “pure.”

Q: In the sense of recent, how recent do you mean?

A: Speculate, using your transcripts.

Q: I am reading some books about the various members of these families that were involved in all these strange things back in the 12th century. What I would like to know is, were all of these people as licentious and corrupt as these books make them out to be?

Q: Well, the awful stuff that gets written about incest, sexual abuse of young girls, and all kinds of really dreadful behavior among these people – Henry II was actually at war against his own sons and kept his wife in prison for years – it just makes one ashamed to be connected to these disgusting people! But, you are saying that this is an incorrect portrayal?

A: No, “people” are always dubious form some perspective or another.

Q: Why is there a legend that the King of the Franks could heal with the touch of his hand?

A: So can you.

Q: As in anybody?

A: Close, if you have the knowledge …

Q: I am inferring from what you are saying that the Franks had knowledge of some order, passed down through the royal families, or the kings …

A: On an individual basis, it has always been thus.

Q: On a couple of occasions when you have made the remark ‘it is not germaine,’ using that peculiar spelling, did you mean that it was not only NOT German, but also NOT French?

Q: So, we are back to something else. I once asked about the Third Man Theme and that perhaps you meant that the imagery was that of the Triple Goddess relating to the Isle of Man … and you said ‘if viewed through sheets of rain.’ So, in this book that I am reading, it talks about the fact that the Celts of Gaul worshipped the Rain as the manifestation of the Goddess, and the Celts of Scotland worshipped the Sun … the male God. Does this relate in any way to this remark you made about sheets of rain?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: Anything further you can tell me in terms of a clue about ‘sheets of rain?’

A: Not for now, when you get there, you will find the chalice.

Q: Where and WHAT chalice?

A: Wait and see!
Session 10 July 1999
(L) Okay, this anthropologist, Michael Harner, was doing some field work, and it says here that Harner went to the Peruvian Amazon to study the culture of the Conibo Indians. After a year or so he had made little headway in understanding their religious system, when the Conibo told him 'if he really wanted to learn, he had to drink ahayahuasca. Harner accepted, not without fear because the people had warned him that the experience was terrifying.

The following evening, under the strict supervision of his indigenous friends, he drank the equivalent of a third of a bottle. After several minutes he found himself flying into a world of true hallucinations. After arriving in a celestial cavern where a supernatural carnival of demons was in full swing, he saw two strange boats floating through the air that combined to form a huge dragon headed prow not unlike that of a Viking ship. On the deck he could make out large numbers of people with the heads of bluejays and the bodies of humans, not unlike the bird-headed gods of ancient Egyptian tomb paintings.

After multiple episodes, which would be too long to describe here, Harner became convinced that he was dying. He tried calling out to his Conibo friends for an antidote without managing to pronounce a word. Then he saw that his visions emanated from giant reptilian creatures that resided at the lowest depths of his brain. These creatures began projecting scenes in front of his eyes while informing him that this information was reserved for the dying and the dead.

'First, they showed me the planet Earth as it was aeons ago before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape. I could see that the specks were actually large, shiny black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings and huge whale-like bodies. They explained to me in a kind of thought language, that they were fleeing from something from out in space. They had come to the planet earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinour forms, and thus disguise their presence. Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation and hundreds of millions of years of activity, took place on a scale and with a vividness impossible to describe. I learned that dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life, including man.'

At this point in his account, Harner writes in a footnote at the bottom of the page: 'in retrospect, one could say that they were almost like DNA, although at that time, in 1961, I knew nothing of DNA.' So, I would like to know what was the source and nature of these nearly universal visions that occurs in these shamanistic practices; the various creatures including serpents and bird-headed dudes, and so forth? What is the source of these hallucinations?

A: Be more specific.

Q: (L) How can I be more specific? (C) In these chemically induced trances, why is there the common experience of seeing these bird-headed or serpent-like creatures?

A: While you have physicality, some part of you will maintain the connection to its roots.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all these people who say that human beings have reptilian genetics, are telling the truth? Do we have reptilian genetics?

Q: (L) Do we also have bird genetics?

Q: (L) And that is our physical connection or basis?

A: Yes, as third density bioengineered beings, you lead the smorgasbord parade of that which surrounds you in the physical realm.

Q: (A) So, we are 3rd density bioengineered beings. (L) That leads to another question: there is a lot of talk about the Merovingian bloodlines, or the 'Nordic Covenant' bloodlines, or whatever label is put on it, being a 'fresher' version of the reptilian genetic strain. This is represented in the myths of the god Oannes of Sumerian fame, or the Quinotaur who impregnated the mother of Merovee while she was bathing in the sea, and even the wife of the founder of the Angevins, Melusine, variously described as an aquatic fairy or a mermaid. So, there is this claim that there is a stronger and more virile reptilian strain in these bloodlines. Is that correct?

A: It may be.

Q: (L) Well, is that significant in any way?

A: For those obsessed with materialism.
Q: I have two last questions: at one point you said to note the "struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines." Now, of course, I made the remark about usurpation of a throne, but later I realized that we don't really know what the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines really are. They don't necessarily have to do with a secular position, they could be a function. What are the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines?

A: Control.

Q: Control of what? People?

Q: Control of the reality in some sense?

A: Not as close.

Q: Control as in STS domination?

Q: Are there any other pre-ordained activities?

A: Need there be?

Q: Okay, "struggle out of sequence." Loss of control? The royal bloodlines lose control?

A: Only when energies build prior to completion of cycle.

Q: What sign am I looking for? Struggle out of sequence... a rebellion that breaks out... a particular cycle to these events... a period of time?

A: You need to review.
Q: (L) What is the oldest Neanderthal that's been found? Anybody know? No, well then when did Neanderthal appear on the planet?

A: 5.3 million years ago.

Q: (L) You are saying that when science says that modern man appeared 35 to 40 thousand years ago, and Neanderthal disappeared at the same time, the real time frame was 70 to 80 thousand years ago? In other words, a factor of 2 error.

Q: (L) And, of course, we can't depend on any of the dating methods because of metamorphosis.

A: And genetic manipulation.

Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline, or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?

A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.

Q: (L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?

A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.

Q: (T) Computerized psychic remote viewing, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?

A: That is close, yes.

Q: (T) Which we are not capable of yet - that we know of, anyway. (J) I'll bet the Russians are. (L) Why?

A: Work? Yes. Succeed? Not much.
Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks, and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered "trees" again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. "None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time." You answered me "You cannot see?" It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent. Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said "certainly."

Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis, and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree, and having some kind of mission, and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action, and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to "stand in the gates of time," for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don't really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is, and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?

A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!

Continued... it is all from one session!
A: We have been noting the questions on your forum and would like to make some small comments.

Q: (Galatea) Okay.

(L) Hang on! I see something long is coming, so let me get myself ready ... Alright, carry on!

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book "Plague Time" that I just finished is that many of the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted: by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions. Am I reading too much into it?

A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.

Q: (L) Now, it's the really ridiculous religious rules or whatever, and originally there were scientific reasons for it. It's like the pork thing. There was a reason. There was a reason about pork and a way to deal with pork, but somehow they lost it. Now you've got all these Muslims going around with woman covering themselves head to foot and all the purity rules of the Jews, and the “no dancing” of the fundies and all that. Most of what is in the Hebrew Bible in terms of laws came from the Pythagoreans. So that suggests that Pythagoras was a transmitter of really ancient knowledge.

Q: (L) Well, well, well...

(Galatea) Can I ask a question? The C's have said that abstinence is ideal for graduation but only if it is sincere. So, what do you think about people who claim that they are asexual? Are they somehow superior to us, or what?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) Okay. So, what makes them feel the need to be asexual? Is it biology or what?

A: Discombobulated brain chemistry.

Q: (Galatea) So basically they're just messed up in the head.

(Perceval) Literally.

Q: (L) Anything else?

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

Q: (L) It just stopped! It's like it's got an awful lot of drag on it. It's like all of a sudden it became very electrical and draggy.

(Galatea) Let's do a circle for energy.

(L) It hardly will do it!

(Galatea) Let's help it... There we go.

(L) Okay.

(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

Q: (L) Alright, what's your question, Chu?

(Chu) You'd have to help me out. They said that parasites act as receivers. Is it possible that when they said, "Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?" that psychopaths have a specific type of parasite or antenna that is somehow channeling the information they get? Is that clear enough?

(L) In other words, do they have different parasites?

(Chu) Just like good people with good potential are targeted with parasites, do psychopaths have receivers that are specific to them?

A: No, parasites interact with genetics.

Q: (L) So that would be depending on the different genetics. Parasites aren't going to make you a psychopath. But the same parasite in this person who isn't a psychopath versus this other person who isn't can have completely different effects, I think.

Below is a collection of quotes where "bloodlines" or similar is highlighted. Several have surrounding material.

The story about SV continues, but there is no mention of bloodlines.

Many thanks for doing this. There is much food for thought here

"All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light... SV is of Teutonic bloodline leading directly to such super power source such as Thule Society and others, and she is aware of her powers and mission. It is of positive orientation. However, you are being tested by 4th through 6th density forces to determine if you have the strength and wisdom for continuance!"

I have been looking at the bloodline references above and really think this is the key to so much the C's have said down the years. I intend to focus on one particular bloodline that may be more important than all the rest. It links so much together in my view. However, there is a lot of material to draw together so it will take time.

I have particularly singled out the quote above though, as I think it gives a clear indication of what the C's are trying to convey here. I have written extensively in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers thread about the Thule Society and the associated Vril Society but missed this particular quote. If it helps to understand, the Thule Society saw in Adolf Hitler a German Messiah who would bring around the great dream of Frederick Barbarossa Frederick I, Holy Roman Emperor - Wikipedia of a German Empire that bestraddled the whole world and therefore supported his rise to power to achieve this end. They came quite close when you think about it. It strikes me that the the C's describe the Thule Society as a 'super power source'. In my view the Thule Society was a modern manifestation of German Rosicrucians. If General Haushofer was a leading member then he had links with similar societies in England such as the Golden Dawn. This would provide evidence of on going collaboration between English Rosicrucians and German Rosicrucians, initiated originally by Dr. John Dee and Francis Bacon in the 16th century. This links with Hess' peace mission to bring around a collaboration between the British and the Germans, which suggests that by 1940, the Thule Society had seen through Hitler and now wanted to topple him.

In doing my research I have realised that I have been sitting on a lot of useful material that would have been of benefit to the Forum so shame on me for not sharing earlier. With your indulgence, I hope to put that right.

Years ago I came across a lengthy article called 'You are not Allowed to Know' by Preston James. It was about the secret space war and originally published on the Veterans Today website in 2012. Secret Space War

I don't know how much of what he writes is true or disinformation but one piece he writies really resonates with me in relation to the C's quote above. Here is what James says:

"What specifically is Terra-Forming?

Originally the concept of terra-forming was the environmental engineering of a planet to make it habitable by astronauts or migrants from earth.

One plan was called the "third option" and involved transporting a select group of top SSG/POP officials to orbital space stations while the earth was undergoing a planned WW3 nuclear exchange, to later return to earth when conditions permitted. Others wanted to use this third option to migrate to the moon or perhaps Mars*.
[*Curious I should be quoting this on the same day the Americans have just landed a helicopter on Mars.]

Terra-Forming as used in this article represents the complete environmental and biological engineering of planet earth to make it conform to the wishes of lucifer's chosen, allegedly his fallen angels the Nephilim (aka the Anakem).

This huge program is alleged to require deployment of massive and sophisticated psyops and psychotronic mindkontrol, free-trade, de-industrialization of America and Europe, industrialization of China, a worldwide centralized banking system, one world currency following a staged and engineered worldwide and complete financial collapse, and the deployment of massive eugenics involving softkill and hardkill until at least 80% of the population is eliminated.

Allegedly the final plan involves the elimination of all Cutouts even the top SSG officials and POP officials and the elimination of the "eliminator" cutouts who do all the softkill and hardkill once their jobs are completed, leaving only 2% of the humans left to serve as dumbed down, mindkontrolled* worker bees.
[*Shades of Atlantis in its final days perhaps?]

Lucifer's ultimate plan is to destroy all of god almighty's earthly creation including animals and humans, and create his own transhuman type monsters who are part machine and part biological, best described as androids*.
[*The Greys anyone?]

Formation of the EPA would serve as the prototype for other such massive centralizations of power taken away from the individual states of the union and the citizens of America."

Well, well well. Is this not the plan we are seeing executed right now? Remember this was written in 2012. FYI I was only looking at the article again this morning for the first time in years and hit upon the extract shown above. Thought I should share.

The more I read into the Talbot family (the Earls of Shrewsbury) the more links I seem to make.

From the session 26 July 1997 there came the following exchange:

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

This extract comes after a lengthy discussion about the Freemasons, Knights Templar and secret Atlantean knowledge derived from the ancient Essenes in Egypt. This is highly relevant to Francis Bacon and his companions who were Freemasons and Rosicrucians (the modern day equivalent of the Essenes as the C's said in the same session the "Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes").

The reference to the "Trent" really confused me at the time when first reading it since there is a river in northern England called the River Trent. But how could that link with Baphomet. I know that one of the things the Templars were accused of by the Catholic Church was worshiping Baphomet. So there is a link.

I have been reading papers connected with Gilbert Talbot, the 7th Earl of Shrewsbury, which passed on his death in 1616 to the Howard family by the marriage of Alethea Talbot, daughter and eventually sole heiress of the seventh Earl to Thomas Howard, Earl of Arundel . In reading through the papers I came across this interesting statement:

"He sat at the trial of Essex in 1600, and was created a privy councillor in 1601. On Elizabeth's death he signed the proclamation naming James I her successor, and he was chief commissioner of claims for the coronation, 7 July 1603. He was continued in his office of privy councillor, but, with the exception of the chief-justiceship in eyre of the forests north of the Trent, he received no honours or employments at the new court. He spent most of his time at Sheffield Castle, which he was the last of his line to occupy."

It may mean nothing at all but could this obscure reference to 'Holder of the Trent' be an indirect reference to Gilbert Talbot and his possible masonic/rosicrucian links with Sir Francis Bacon?

I would point out that the Talbots may have owned Alton Castle (Alton Towers) but they mainly owned property in the county of Yorkshire where Doncaster (Dancar?) also happens to be located.

The more I read into the Talbot family (the Earls of Shrewsbury) the more links I seem to make.

From the session 26 July 1997 there came the following exchange:

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

This extract comes after a lengthy discussion about the Freemasons, Knights Templar and secret Atlantean knowledge derived from the ancient Essenes in Egypt. This is highly relevant to Francis Bacon and his companions who were Freemasons and Rosicrucians (the modern day equivalent of the Essenes as the C's said in the same session the "Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes").

The reference to the "Trent" really confused me at the time when first reading it since there is a river in northern England called the River Trent. But how could that link with Baphomet. I know that one of the things the Templars were accused of by the Catholic Church was worshiping Baphomet. So there is a link.

I have been reading papers connected with Gilbert Talbot, the 7th Earl of Shrewsbury, which passed on his death in 1616 to the Howard family by the marriage of Alethea Talbot, daughter and eventually sole heiress of the seventh Earl to Thomas Howard, Earl of Arundel . In reading through the papers I came across this interesting statement:

"He sat at the trial of Essex in 1600, and was created a privy councillor in 1601. On Elizabeth's death he signed the proclamation naming James I her successor, and he was chief commissioner of claims for the coronation, 7 July 1603. He was continued in his office of privy councillor, but, with the exception of the chief-justiceship in eyre of the forests north of the Trent, he received no honours or employments at the new court. He spent most of his time at Sheffield Castle, which he was the last of his line to occupy."

It may mean nothing at all but could this obscure reference to 'Holder of the Trent' be an indirect reference to Gilbert Talbot and his possible masonic/rosicrucian links with Sir Francis Bacon?

I would point out that the Talbots may have owned Alton Castle (Alton Towers) but they mainly owned property in the county of Yorkshire where Doncaster (Dancar?) also happens to be located.
I attach the Wikipaedia entry for "Baphomet" and would draw attention to one particular explanation for the meaning of the term. Baphomet - Wikipedia

"According to Pierre Klossowski in Le Baphomet (1965, Editions Mercure de France, Paris; translated into English by Sophie Hawkes and published as The Baphomet in 1988 by Eridanos Press): "The Baphomet has diverse etymologies… the three phonemes that constitute the denomination are also said to signify, in coded fashion, Basileus philosophorum metaloricum: the sovereign of metallurgical philosophers, that is, of the alchemical laboratories that were supposedly established in various chapters of the Temple."

This may be somewhat fanciful but, if true, it certainly ties in with the rosicrucians alchemical associations.

By reading all this it sounds like there are two type of Rosicrucians in the present/past, of course I mean in the high levels; the group that acts as a deceivers and are close ties to the Kabbalah group which would be near to the pinnacle of 3rd STS consortium and a second group or type which ties to the alchemist group or at the top to that “quorum” group. Which also would be similar to the situation of Masons/Freemasons.

By reading all this it sounds like there are two type of Rosicrucians in the present/past, of course I mean in the high levels; the group that acts as a deceivers and are close ties to the Kabbalah group which would be near to the pinnacle of 3rd STS consortium and a second group or type which ties to the alchemist group or at the top to that “quorum” group. Which also would be similar to the situation of Masons/Freemasons.
I think you make a very interesting point. The C's often talk about balance and perhaps that is what we have here. Maybe it also reflects a division between the heirs or successors of the Sons of Belial and the followers of the Law of One in our own age.

I read years ago in Stephen Knight's 'The Brotherhood' (an expose of Freemasonry) that when the super masons that sat above the normal three degrees of the York Rite here in England (the Scottish Rite has 33 degrees) wanted to recruit people to the hidden, upper echelons of the organisation (perhaps the Illuminati?), they would test the candidate by asking him to spit on a crucifix or something else similarly profane. If the candidate refused they would take the matter no further and that was that. If, however, they did what was asked, then they knew they had the right man. Interestingly, I learned only the other day that the Knights Templar (the purported predecessors of the Freemasons) did something similar but for different reasons. In their case they did it to teach a knight how to do something that went against their natural inclination so as to prepare them in case of capture. In this way they would learn how to act with their head even if it went against their heart. Modern spying organisations probably to do something similar today.

I am taking this chance to add another entry to the roll of the Talbot family who had close links to the Stuart kings of England. This time it is John Talbot, the 10th Earl of Shrewsbury. John Talbot, 10th Earl of Shrewsbury - Wikipedia.

He was a strong supporter of both King Charles I and his son, Charles II and fought for the royalist cause in both the First Civil War and the Second. It was during the Second English Civil War that he accompanied the King in his flight from the Parliamentarian forces after the royalist defeat at the Battle of Worcester in 1651. English children learn in school that Charles had to evade capture by hiding up an oak tree. I learned of Talbot's involvement in this affair when reading Charles Spencer's excellent book 'To Catch a King'. To Catch A King: Charles II's Great Escape: Amazon.co.uk: Spencer, Charles: 9780008153632: Books.

I have mentioned before in another post that some of the US Revolutionary leaders had approached Prince Charles Edward Stuart (Charles II's great nephew) to see if he would assume the throne of America in place of George III. In the forward to Spencer's book, he mentions the interesting fact that John Adams and Thomas Jefferson visited the battlefield at Worcestor in 1786 (135 years after) where they condemned the fact that most people in the city seemed to be ignorant of the battle that had taken place there. Adams wrote: "And do Englishmen so soon forget the ground where liberty was fought for? Tell your neighbours and your children that this is holy ground, much holier than that on which your churches stand. All England should come in Pilgrimage to this Hill, once a year".

This statement might come as a shock to some American readers since Adams and Jefferson were both revolutionary leaders who would go on to become presidents of the USA. How is it that they considered one English king a fighter for liberty but another, George III, a tyrant? What is going on here? Perhaps it reflects a deeper, hidden reason for the American War of Independence. Was the American Revolution really a revolt against the Hanoverian kings and their hidden financial and esoteric masters? Did the American revolutionary leaders, many of whom were Freemasons, tacitly support the Stuart dynasty due to their patronage of Scottish Rite Freemasonry? Remember that Sir Francis Bacon, a Freemason, was a supporter of the Stuarts and wrote the book, The New Atlantis, which was published shortly after his death in 1626. Was there a blueprint for America and did the Hanoverians go off script maybe?​

Back
Top Bottom