Caesar in the dream

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Council Member
Hi Team,

Further to the recent session's proclamation regarding the Paul / Caesar relationship -

(Joe) Who was Paul's Christ?

A: Caesar!

Q: (Joe) Did Paul know that?

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) Ave Caesar!

(Scottie) BOOM!

And some extraordinarily synchronous comments that have popped up from a number of forumites , I've been ruminating lately on the possibility of some kind of 100th monkey threshold approaching regarding the subject?

Paul’s ‘knowing’ of Caesar as Christ ringing a big dream bell also.

Then following a recent horrendous nights sleep due to an incessant song imposing itself and driving me mad 😡 I eventually folded and decided to look into what it was called, who wrote it, what the album was blah, blah etc.

Groan, the song from a band named ‘Collective Soul’...and an album titled 'Hints, Allegations & Things Left Unsaid'!

Which would normally have tickled my funny bone (if I wasn't so shattered) but anyway, for reasons too numerous to list it was grudgingly seen as a sign that, perhaps, I was meant to stop trying to work out all these ,what are considered, ‘C’ dreams in isolation?

...it looks like I've found my 'subject'...

So with ‘Percys, Plantagenets, Wizards and Oz in the dream’ not really rolling off the tongue (as a title) and having been stuck in a Caesar, Paul, Galatia, Caesarea, Augusta dream loop for years. It’s with the thought that maybe a dedicated Julian dream thread might start some kind of ball rolling and maybe provide some form of resolution? And in homage to 'Laura in the dream’, I guessed it couldn’t hurt to verbalise some peculiar interpreted dream symbols and hopefully even hear some colinear oddities from others.

Mentioned previously, the topic of 'Caesar in the dream' having actually arisen over a year before finding the Cassiopaean experiment, being originally piqued in October 2015, when a new 'voice' appeared in my slumber, opening the account with this little gem -

c3.png

In hindsight a cryptic piece of wisdom not that unlike something the C’s might say?

Though at the time, simply seen as a peculiar evolution of a larger stream of abstract ‘messages’ that for some reason had begun entering my awareness.

‘Cubing is the key’
‘Calcium is much more than a mineral’
‘We have modified your DNA’
‘Only once the crystal body forms, 10’s of thousands may die’
‘This part of the brain exists so that you can hear the Mother’

And so on.

‘Crossing the Rubicon’ then being seen (at least) as a concept not quite so esoteric, amidst a peculiar phenomenon that had noticeably accelerated following a period, in January, marked by extraordinary physical and psychological unpleasantness. One example being an extended sensation of intolerable ‘heat’ while simultaneously doubled over an unearthly ‘ball of ice’ in the pit my stomach.

Which although uncomfortable, was quite the contrast to my first taste of the initiatory experience, if that’s what they were, a hellish 2 weeks of physical and metal anguish that commenced mid-March (ironically) in 2014, and rather symbolically spanned the equinox (my partners birthday), my own 42nd birthday (die Sanguinis) and terminated on the 30th (my partners Mum’s birthday!), when after many days without sleep and exhausted from attempting to attenuate the energy pumping into my mind, silence ‘the voices' and quell the electric fire coursing through my frame. I inexplicably came to the fevered belief that I carried "jesus's" seed!

An epiphany that should have probably been kept to myself as waking the next day (now in hospital), feeling entirely normal, rational and calm - after weeks of indescribable strangeness - and only hours after being diagnosed as experiencing psychotic break. I was struck hard by the irony that it seemed all that I'd needed was a few hours of medicated oblivion?

And now everything was hunky dory :shock:

But the 'jesus' thing had me buggered...not a believer by any stretch of the imagination and well aware of the pagan roots of christian celebrations - where in the world did that come from?

Though looking back on the timing with the benefit of C's colored glasses, 2 things strike as interesting. One being from the session that occurred during the same period, 22nd March 2014 -

Q: (Pierre) And how many descendants of Caesar are in this room? (L) Oh, that's a tricky question!

A: All of you! Caesar "got around!"

And two, that Laura had shared this with forum only months earlier in July 2013 -

...the growing conviction I felt that Julius Caesar was the figure around whom the Jesus legend was wrapped.

Carriers of the bloodline then a curious coincidence with the Devin dream some years later, where prior to the arrival of the Julii character I was in a gathering of some kind, engaged in deep conversation with 2 other men and a woman. Notably the 2 other men and myself all sharing a Christian name, making 'their' surnames somewhat interesting. The smaller of the two being a ‘Netherton’ – meaning from the lower enclosure or settlement literally nether region i.e. Hell or the Underworld.

Which made me wonder if that was meant to be a reference to 5D - Caesar's abode ?

The other, a ‘Kitt’- diminutive of ‘Christopher’, meaning bearer of Christ (another Caesar reference?)

With the feminine figure (who appeared as possessing some authority) being presented as a grown up version of a swarthy beauty I happened to have gone to high school with.

And whose name happened to be Aurora - Bringer of the Dawn!

A symbol whose surname was also interesting in the dreams context, ‘Catalani’ – sometimes given as meaning one from Catalan - with 'Cat' being read at the time as equivalent to 'Kitt' which prompted me to look into 'alani'.

Learning that the name ‘Alan’ was often stated as meaning stone, with the cognate ‘Elanus’ - meaning kite.

And then I remembered this -

Q: Okay, discovered that one of the Percy estates was called 'Alnwick,' which startled me a bit after tracking wicks all over the place. But, what is the meaning of 'Alnwick?'

A: Discover. Invert. Allan. Check Hebrew root of Allan.

Discovering then that ‘Alan’ is sometimes equated to ‘shalom’, meaning harmony or wholeness and with looking at the Hebrew letters individually;

Aleph (A) symbolising the connection of the higher and lower realms via the hook of Vav and the 11th path - the Scintillating Intelligence.

Lamed (L) symbolising the Shepherds Crook

Nun (N) an abbreviation for feminine

:umm:

Prompting me to wonder if 'Aurora' popped up in the sessions anywhere?

Q: (L) Frank and I discussed a name for the magazine last night and we came up with - and who knows how - Aurora to symbolize the dawn, waking up... that sort of thing. Where in the world did this come from?

With the excursion into Hebrew also turning up an interesting result regarding another of 'the voices' cryptic statements -

"The holy number is 40"

Discovering that the character ‘mem’, one of the three mothers and whose pictograph originated as a wave - root of todays letter 'M' (or 'W' inverted...) - also happened to possesses the numerical value of 40! And whose deep meaning said to concern waters, springs, wells, streams - representing knowledge.

Then coincidentally, there also happened to be a Percy / Alnwick correspondence (among other things) from a dream less than a week before Aurora and Julii showed up. That also happened to lead to Caesar as wizard and originating from all places in Plantagenet!

But that's probably enough for a first installment so I'll leave it there for the moment.

Cheers

J

Hello, thank you for sharing your experiences and research. I don't have any dreams about Caesar yet, or so it seems.I can only comment on a couple of facts that were important to me about Cesar.

The first fact was maybe around the years 2005 0 2006 (I don't remember exactly) I was walking through a fair, I bought some used books at a low price. Among them was a book describing the life of Julius Caesar.

The name of the author is: Gabriel Coca Medina "Julius Caesar and his time"

When I got home I checked it out a bit and thought, "He's probably a fan of Caesar's and that's why he writes well about him."

At that time the image I had of Julius Caesar was very bad. The information I received from the formal education I didn't throw it away, I kept it in the library.

It was in my library for several years without my paying attention to it. One day I decided to take it and see what the text contained. For me it was revealing. It changed my view of Caesar. I felt something of the truth contained in this text. But I still could not imagine the connection to Jesus. That came later.

Then I came across Laura's research on the myth of Jesus and material by Francesco Carotta (linguist).

Now, in retrospect, I feel that Cesar's energy was slowly coming through.
With more information I went back to that book and found that the information in it was quite good.

I read the book aloud to my husband, and we had fun in the process. One night, after having a reading we lay down in our bed, taking a back-to-back position, looking at opposing positions in our bedroom space.

Here comes the second transcendent event for us:

In the middle of the darkness I saw an explosion of light (we constantly see small bursts of light) but this time the intensity of the explosion was greater.
Interestingly enough, my husband observed the same phenomenon from his opposite perspective to mine. It was wonderful.

It is the only time anything like this happened to us and we attribute it to thinking about Caesar and the truth about him. Did Caesar somehow make himself present? We have no explanation for this event. I hope our experience will help. Greetings :-)

In the middle of the darkness I saw an explosion of light (we constantly see small bursts of light) but this time the intensity of the explosion was greater.
Interestingly enough, my husband observed the same phenomenon from his opposite perspective to mine. It was wonderful.

It is the only time anything like this happened to us and we attribute it to thinking about Caesar and the truth about him. Did Caesar somehow make himself present? We have no explanation for this event. I hope our experience will help.

Thank you very much for the sentiment and particularly for sharing your fascinating experience Stella Marys 😘

Interestingly I had similar things occur while reading Gary Courtney’s ‘Et tu Judas?’!

And funnily enough, after seeing your reply the other evening and ruminating on your statement regarding the 'truth about him', a very pretty girl happened to make a brief appearance later that night in a dream - just long enough for me to recognise her.

Upon looking into the meaning of ‘her’ name the following day -

The name Abigail consists of two elements;

The noun אב ('ab) means father, but describes primarily a social relationship rather than a biological one. That social fatherhood was the defining quality of the community's alpha male...

The second element of the name Abigail comes from the Hebrew root גיל (gil), meaning to rejoice or be glad:

(gil) expresses a circular motion as is mostly associated with expressions of joy and celebration (dance). Nouns גיל (gil) and גילה (gila) mean a rejoicing. Noun גיל (gil) describes a circle or time: an age.

Which seemed interesting... her surname was ‘Lewis’ -

Derived from the Old French Loeis, which is from the Old High German Hluodowig (famous in war)...

And that raised a smile, but then last night the only dream I could recall was an odd scenario of sharing a pleasant lunch with a small group of people that happened to include Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios?

[/QUOTE]

Not someone I'd think of having lunch with in a million years as it happens, but one positive was that already being familiar with the roots of his first name, pleasantly I only had one symbol to investigate this morning (for a change) -

(Ancient Greek: κύριος, romanized: kýrios) is a Greek word which is usually translated as "lord" or "master". It is used in the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew scriptures, and it appears in the Koine Greek New Testament about 740 times, usually referring to Jesus.

😳

But then it got better...

The Gospel of John seldom uses kyrios to refer to Jesus during his ministry, but does so after the Resurrection... The Gospel of Mark never applies the term kyrios as a direct reference to Jesus, unlike Paul who uses it 163 times...

Kyrios is a key element of the Christology of Apostle Paul. Most scholars agree that the use of kyrios, and hence the Lordship of Jesus, predated the Pauline Epistles, but that Saint Paul expanded and elaborated on that topic. More than any other title, kyrios defined the relationship between Jesus and those who believed in him as Christ...

Which struck me as quite extraordinary (although I should probably know better by now) because that concept sort of already answers the Caesar : Paul question that was going to be posed at the conclusion of the next post - which I haven't finished yet :umm:

Well digging around into the concept of kyrios has been providing much food for thought and within the Caesar/Paul dream narrative, Ouspensky’s ‘Cosmic Mind as Paul’s Christ’ has now taken on a whole new aspect!!

Plus something that has stood out from a number of authors has been the stress placed upon an individual’s quality of belief (equivalent to service) to ‘The master’ - relative to the ‘heart’. And having come across this type of explanation now, regarding Paul’s kyrios, in a couple of places -

Jesus was their Lord and Master who was to be served with all their hearts and who would one day judge their actions throughout their lives.

I'm also struck by the similarity to the Egyptian concept relative to the ‘lightness’ of ones heart and judgment - plus reminded of the Abigail dream symbol and that I usually address her by the diminutive Ab’, which now seems more meaningful?

One could say that the "ab" is the state, quality or "mental" condition which the Egyptians associated with the physical heart...

The "ab" is contrary to the "khat" and the "ka" more a self-identical state of consciousness than a vehicle or component of man. Its conservation is deemed necessary for the general mastery & steering (of the bark of life) seated in the heart.

The "ab" appears as the place of awareness, coordination and mental control. The "ab" is the mind. This cognitive feature is explicit, as in : "thought of the heart", the "kat", meaning thought or meditation...

The "ab" is the seat of free will...

Also an interpretation that appears to revisit the ‘shepherds hook’ topic raised earlier by ‘Aurora’ (heart to mind) and at the same time correct my ‘Cat = Kitt’ assumption?

The motif of Jesus as Judge and Jesus as Caesar now combined with Caesar as Comet (from other dream imagery) also places some personal significance on the ‘opening the heart’, which admittedly has been a long term struggle and remains a work in progress...

But to return to the previous context, prior to the appearance of the beguiling Aurora, Julii and Devin, redolent in their interpreted Caesarea, a few days earlier (May 7, 2017) there was an odd dream where - from a bird’s eye view - I found myself looking down at a static pastoral landscape, quite a new sensation where the perspective didn’t move and neither did anything else in the scene? So, for what seemed an extended period there was an awful lot of just staring down wondering what I was meant to be looking at or for - eventually coming to the realisation that maybe it was the district ‘itself’ that I was meant to be paying attention to?

At which point I recognised the area as where my only Uncle by marriage (long since passed) had originated from -

c1.png

Whereby the dream vista moved on.

And upon looking into what meaning could be drawn from scene, as his first name was ‘Don’ - usually given meanings such as great chief / world ruler etc. – it appeared there was two ways to go (other than Caesar), the Gaelic lord of the Underworld (a symbol seemingly revisited shortly after with ‘Netherton’?) or -

…the counterpart of the Irish Danu…Llys Dôn ("The Court of Dôn") the traditional Welsh name for the constellation Cassiopeia.

And as his family name was composed of ‘Aether’ and ‘ridge’, which was considered a fairly creative piece of imagery relative to ‘the Wave’, I decided to go with the latter.

Which was like a chime of Pavlov’s bell…(Caesar probably wasn’t going to be too far away...) and with the topographical nature of the vision (combined with the 'Uncle by marriage' relationship) I wondered if there also happened to be a connection between Caesar and Sussex?

augusta.jpg

Looking into the history of Sussex soon learning that there was -

Towards the end of the Iron Age in 75BC, people from the Atrebates one of the tribes of the Belgae, a mix of Celtic and German stock, started invading and occupying southern Britain. This was followed by an invasion by the Roman army under Julius Caesar that temporarily occupied the south-east in 55BC.[19]

Leaving where to start with ‘Plantagenet’, because as a symbol first thoughts drifted to Richard the Lionheart, King of England & Duke of Normandy, shortly followed by the idea of bloodlines?

A curiosity that happened to bring my paternal grandmother to mind (‘berry’ side), as she was English born and her family name originated from Normandy. So taking a detour and investigating her maiden name - the habitational name for one from Le Monceaux - a peculiar synchronicity then arose with a mention of the name ‘Mounsey’ in the ‘Plantagenet Roll of the Blood Royal’. And interestingly (in a Cassiopaean kind of way) it was also the only reference I found - funnily enough in the ‘Mortimer Percy Volume’.

c2.png

Which struck as quite the coincidence really, as Isobel was my paternal grandmothers’ Christian name too.

The Percy family correlation then adding Laura to the Court of Don / Aether Ridge vibe such that I wasn’t particularly surprised when on getting around to the origin of ‘Plantagenet’, was soon led to the Anjou province in France and its capital Angers.

Angers - Wikipedia

Whereby I was immediately struck by their coat of arms -

anjou.png

Thinking to myself, ‘Oh here we go…’

…just in time to observe 'young' Laura remove my last weapon...After withdrawal from its scabbard and with her holding it up for my inspection however I'm startled to find that it's actually a large, high permutation type, master key!

Then this caught the eye-

The Latin Andecavum gave also Anjou its name. This double formation is quite common in France and is also seen in Poitiers & Poitou and Bourges & Berry.

Berry, France - Wikipedia

Hadn’t known there was a ‘Berry’ in France and following the curious synchronicity with Nan, decided to have a quick look -

The name of Berry, like that of its capital, Bourges, originated with the Gaulish tribe of the Bituriges, who settled in the area before the Roman armies of Julius Caesar conquered Gaul.

Feeling like I was getting warmer, then on having a look at who the Bituriges were -

The Bituriges (Bituriges Cubi) were a tribe of Celtic Gaul with its capital at Bourges (Avaricum), whose territory corresponds to the former province of Berry.

Their name supposedly meant "kings of the world" or "kings/masters of hitting/forging/smithing"

Where the ‘Cubi’ designation, alongside the key symbology, immediately reminded me of ‘the voices’ oblique Cubing is the key statement from years earlier, followed by recognising that ‘masters of hitting/forging/smithing’ also had a pretty strong ‘thinking with a hammer’ flavour to it?

And then there was this regarding the capital -

The city is first mentioned by Ptolemy around ad 150 in his Geography. It was then known as Juliomagus - a name by which it also appears in the Tabula Peutingeriana. The name is a compound of the Latin name Julius (probably in reference to Julius Caesar) and the Celtic magos…

Hmm.

That was a quite the word combination - Julio and magus!

As ‘Magus’ only brought one person to mind –

…in the beginning God had his first thought, his Ennoia, which was female, and that thought was to create the angels. The First Thought then descended into the lower regions and created the angels. But the angels rebelled against her out of jealousy and created the world as her prison, imprisoning her in a female body. Thereafter, she was reincarnated many times, each time being shamed. Her many reincarnations included Helen of Troy, among others, and she finally was reincarnated as Helen, a slave and prostitute in the Phoenician city of Tyre. God then descended in the form of Simon Magus, to rescue his Ennoia, and to confer salvation upon men through knowledge of himself...

Simon being one of those rare historical figures that happened to be my kind of guy.

And another ‘Christ’ figure to boot…though at that stage just one more to add to the dream list of JC as JC... which was a pretty full bucket already such that I was beginning to wonder what the whole point was??

So at a bit of of loss, I then went looking at the ‘Percy’ side of things, which ended up being a real mind bender to be honest, with all sorts of dream threads crashing together filled with lions and waves and wicks - even another wizard!

The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

Making me wish that I’d got around to reading Robert M. Prices ‘The Amazing Colossal Apostle’ a bit earlier. As Chapter 7 turned out to be quite the eye opener from a dream point of view, particularly for someone who had nowhere previously to fit a plethora of Pauls and Paulines…who knew that scholars had been equating Simon the Magician with The Apostle for years…:-[

A realisation that then seemed particularly important in the 'Caesar' scheme of things, fused as Paul now was in my mind via Juliomagus?

Also making the recent 'kyrios' dream rather extraordinary...

And then amidst all the confusing Julian dream imagery, an uncanny resonance emerged from the May 2017 C’s session, coincidentally the day of the 'Julii / Devin' dream -

(Galatea) …Is there anything particular about the unicorn visions I've been having?

A: Hope!

As only ever having had one unicorn vision in my life (ironically the night I joined the Forum), "Galatea’s" whimsical question made my hair stand up, because ‘hope’ in a dream had also led straight to Caesar previously and in multiple ways. Very coincidentally, one path via mythological Acis...a character that is only apparently recorded in one historical context and someone I was only familiar thanks to the ‘voice’!

With the author of the work a Roman who lived at the time of Caesar Augustus and born only days after the 'Ides of March', the year following Julius Caesar’s assassination. Someone else I’d also never heard of until being given his name in a dream -

ovid.png

An old one from before finding the C’s (in hindsight interestingly only 14 days after the 'Rubicon' pronouncement) yet now cementing another Caesarion relationship that had been niggling and niggling for ages...but thanks to the cool forum name of a 'young' Laura, a significant piece of the puzzle felt as though it had now slotted into place?

But as this is already longer than I had hoped - will pause there.

Some very interesting connections there. I didn't know there was a Berry in France either, but there is a line from the C's that has stuck in my mind.

Session 12 July 1997:
Q: In this underground bases book I have been reading, there are two old miners telling a story about falling through a hole in a mine into a city of gold with mummified soldiers sitting around a huge table, and a 98 foot tall, solid gold statue. I would like to know if this was just a story these guys made up?

A: Fable.

Q: So, they did not fall through a mine shaft into a city of gold in the Panamint Mountains?

A: The area around Death Valley does have many underground mysterious mysteries, but many have heard the legends.

Q: Okay. Just a general legend being repeated and embellished. I thought so. Now, I noticed when looking at the map that there is a place called "China Lake Naval Weapons Center" right next to Death Valley. I mean, aside from the fact that it is a NAVAL station nowhere near water, is this connected in anyway to these underground bases or cities?

A: In a circuitous way.

Q: I also notice that Edwards Air Force Base is a little to the South of there, and my guess is that these bases are connected to this underground tunnel system, these underground bases or cities. Am I going in the right direction?

A: Draw a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Rainier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport.

Q: Well, speaking of the Denver Airport, Chloe may be going there soon because Samantha NOW has cancer to top off her lifetime of ongoing miseries. So, Chloe may be going out there. So, she will be close. Any comments?

A: Then have Chloe go to that airport, observe carefully, then report back her findings. Very important, because the murals there are directly connected to what you are studying carefully right now. Superclues to be found there, which can point to monstrous future plans of 4th density STS and much, much more. Be wary if Chloe resists the idea... This means something! Obviously it is not a hardship for her. But strongly suggest you keep your findings to within the group!

Q: Well, then, is it safe to go? I mean, has Samantha suddenly developed this "condition" just to lure Chloe out there? Does she really have as serious a condition as she says? Will she lose her nose?

A: It has been "blown out of proportion."

Q: Very cute! Well, I think that since Chloe talked to her about her bad choices, and she has had to admit that she is repeating these bad choices, that now she needs another excuse to perpetuate her choices, and that she can't otherwise complain about all these men being bad to her.

A: More or less.

Q: So, it could be a way of sustaining control of what SHE wants, while still getting sympathy?

A: Maybe.

Q: Is there any chance she will lose her nose?

A: No.

Q: Does she have cancer?

A: Yes. But, it is a good opportunity for Chloe to observe the murals, the atmosphere of the airport, and report back.

Q: Okay, in this relief painting done by Berenger Sauniere in the church at Rennes le Chateau, Mary Magdalene is depicted as gazing hopefully or reverently at a tree branch formed into a cross, stuck in the ground. What kind of tree is it?

A: The "tree of life."

Q: Well, I had a different idea... some people say it is an acacia tree. Are you saying it is not a genus, horticulturally?

A: Genus is family tree.

Q: And what family is it a family tree for?

A: Check your Magna for lesson.

Q: My magna? What in the world? Okay, "blue apples:" Stones or grapes?

A: Why not both?

Q: Okay! I can accept that! What was Berenger Sauniere collecting all those rocks for?

A: What about conductor?

Q: What do you mean?

A: What conducts.

Q: Was he building a little Stonehenge?

A: Have you researched the power of Stonehenge, and how it relates... where it fits in?

Q: Yes, we are bit by bit collecting things...

A: Well? And crop circles? Amazing connections... And what of "The Rosy Cross?"

Q: Well, this is what we are looking at! I have even discovered that Sir Francis Bacon's name is even derived from "beech," and that his Latin signature has the gematria number of 17 - and January 17 is the feast day of St. Anthony, who replaced St. Augustine in this affair somewhat... and I have connected the Rosicrucians all over the blasted planet, for crying out loud! And, who is who here? Just who are the good guys?

A: Airports are used by both.

Q: Well, what is THAT supposed to mean?

A: Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer.

Q: You mean there is a TDARM at the Denver Airport?

A: Not that simple... and much, much deeper meaning. Did you catch the latest report about Neanderthals and DNA and how it relates to you?

Q: Yes, I read it. But it seems that they have decided that this proves their screwy theory about the origins of mankind in deepest Africa.

A: Not "so screwy." Just the relating of the info.

Q: Well, I notice that there is a LOT of heating up of things lately. Gerald Ford admitted to altering the Warren Report, the Mars probe is admitting that there was once a LOT more water on Mars than could be "locked up" in permafrost as Sagan suggested. Good grief! I said that over 10 years ago! Yes, it took about 40 days for all the water on Mars to settle out of our atmosphere after Mars took a close swing and the Earth grabbed it's water.

A: Admissions of such types can be made when it is "convenient." Expect a veritable plethora... And massive numbers of UFO documentaries to be seen on TV....

Q: Okay. I have been looking for a "Percy" in the paper, but the only one I have found was the attorney for the Shabazz kid who killed his grandmother by setting fire to their apartment.

A: Keep eyes and mind open.

Q: What was the Eleusian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

A: Close.

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculine principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

Q: Okay, here is Ark's first question: “if the general view of the situation that I wrote you, "bird's-eye view" is correct?”

A: Why not? The thought would not be so "nagging" if were not so!

Q: “Or, perhaps, I am missing some important point(s), and if so what is(are) this point(s)?”

A: When one is on a quest for true learning and higher knowledge, there are no "missing points," only those not yet discovered!

Q: “How ‘long’ will they still be able to use the Cassiopaean transmitter, should we start to take some steps thinking of the future when the transmission point will have to be moved? Or, perhaps, this is not something we have to worry about in advance? I would like to know.... I do not like to be taken by surprise”....

A: No need to worry!

Q: Is there anything that you can say to help him with his worries? He is probably gonna worry anyway...

A: "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!"

Q: Very cute! I liked that one! But, now, you took the wind out of my sails with the answer about the destiny. But, in my perception of this arrangement on this stone, is it that the two sides need to be united, is that correct? Or is the Arrow from the P-S pointing at the spider a divider of two opposing groups?

A: Open for your discovery!

Q: Oh, you guys are BAD to me tonight!

A: No, we be berry berry goood to Lawra! {Multiple letter o in “goood” as given.}

Q: Okay, the night before last, I heard a noise and something was trying to push me out of my body. I more or less "threw" mental force and it went away, and at that exact moment I saw a lizard run across my window. It really freaked me out! Who was in my room pushing me out of my body?

A: Who do you think?

Q: Well, obviously, it was a Lizzie because the universe gave me that clever little sign. But, what was the purpose of that little exercise in mental domination?

A: Needs no purpose, just is!

Q: What was the influence that caused our little "event" of the past few days?

A: S waves.

Q: What is an S wave?

A: Look it up.

Q: Who was being subjected to the S waves?

A: Ark.

Q: Was this having an effect because of the events in Dijon?

A: Semi.

Q: Well, what other factor is involved?

A: Arkadiusz is strong willed. Must be to be seeker of worlds. To paraphrase: "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." And, on that contemplative note, good night.

"No, we be berry berry goood to Lawra"

The spelling of Laura in the above probably has links into what we're learning about law in 'Pauls Necessary Sin'.

"No, we be berry berry goood to Lawra"

The spelling of Laura in the above probably has links into what we're learning about law in 'Pauls Necessary Sin'.

Thanks Jones,

Yes I've actually been mulling over that possibility too vs my natural inclination towards a Law of one / Ra interpretation ?

Q: ...And, who is who here? Just who are the good guys?

A: Airports are used by both.

Q: Well, what is THAT supposed to mean?

A: Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer.

Q: You mean there is a TDARM at the Denver Airport?

A: Not that simple... and much, much deeper meaning. Did you catch the latest report about Neanderthals and DNA and how it relates to you?

And thanks too for including the extended session quote, I'd forgotten about that mention of TDARM!

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

A: Yes.

Cheers

J

I'm also struck by the similarity to the Egyptian concept relative to the ‘lightness’ of ones heart and judgment - plus reminded of the Abigail dream symbol and that I usually address her by the diminutive Ab’, which now seems more meaningful?

Following yesterday's musing upon the 'weighing of the heart', in one of those funny synchronicities I happened to receive an email today, from an interesting guy who has been quiet for some time -

I am constantly receiving emails asking me to share more. Unless I have something I consider important or compelled to share, things are quiet on the missionignition front.

Many ask to buy books, videos or classes. As for the selling of merchandise there is none. I do not sell anything, I do not run courses or seminars on exotic islands and there is no paid premium private subscriber-ship and I do not want donations. Selling anything was never the intention or motivation. Blue (astral friend) from the onset had refrained me from doing so as she did not want to dilute the message.

Someone who I keep an eye on as after having stumbled across his 'Blue Transmissions' way back in 2016 (when trying to make sense of 'Wave' dreams) due to it's content, was then led to the Cassiopaean experiment only days later.

And today he happened to share some recent dream messages, with this appearing rather uncanny?

We travel upon the oceans of light across the waves of time

We are your past, your future and you are our dreams

Your reality is a dream within many dreams

The mystery of who you are shall remain hidden until you are at peace

And you shall not find peace until your heart is lighter than a feather...

Which seems like I've got my work cut out now..."light heart, light heart, light heart..." :halo:

Raphiem also choosing to include a selection of other 'transmissions' which feel rather 'timely'-

Before a new cycle begins again

Ascension of the soul must be in the physical to obtain

Ever we await your trumpet braided encoded signal

Will you allow history to forever repeat itself

But no one is listening beneath a blanket

Of disarrayed and confused binary frequencies

The supernova awaits your signal

Your souls are frozen in the gravity of time loops

An echo of our memories of future pasts

Ever seeking creations’ arrow

We travel on the edge of ultraviolet supernova light

As we await creation's signal

And also quite ironic as in the next post Unicorns were going straight to a 'Wave' and 'Hope' to a 'Nova'.... in addition to Caesar!

Haven't even started that one yet...

His "external intention" which clearly works the way Cs described non-anticipation has become some kind of super-duper creative potential - almost like a character. He goes on about Guardian angels for a bit. And then, the most bizarre discussion about how anybody can become a "star"...

In another funny synchronicity Laura's above comment caught my eye last night (not the Hollywood bit), and in it's context of transforming reality, immediately brought this to mind -

...my take on the 3/5 code, when taken in the context of the discussion where it was bruited, is that we have 3 centers until we work, at which point we can acquire access to two higher centers and become 5, or a "star."

Which happened to be very apt in crystallizing the thought process regarding where I was hoping to conclude the next dream post. Also synchronous as Ovid had been on my mind all week, specifically the closing chapter of his appropriately titled Metamorphoses...Transformation -

JULIUS CAESAR, TRANSFORMED TO A STAR

Apollo's son came to us from abroad, but Caesar is a god in his own land. The first in war and peace, he rose by wars, which closed in triumphs, and by civic deeds to glory quickly won, and even more his offspring's love exalted him as a new, a heavenly, sign and brightly flaming star.

...Meanwhile transform the soul, which shall be reft from this doomed body, to a starry light, that always god-like Julius may look down in future from his heavenly residence upon our Forum...Jupiter hardly had pronounced these words, when kindly Venus....caught from the dying limbs and trunk of her own Caesar his departing soul. She did not give it time so that it could dissolve in air, but bore it quickly up, toward all the stars of heaven; and on the way, she saw it gleam and blaze and set it free. Above the moon it mounted into heaven, leaving behind a long and fiery trail, and as a star it glittered in the sky.

Synchronous too as I'd woken yesterday with the niggling need to revisit the session transcripts looking for something that had stuck in my mind relative to another ‘Galatea’ question/dream correlation?

As it turned out, ultimately returning me to the ‘Collective Soul’ concept that inspired the thread...

L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

And this time round the C’s departing comment also ringing the ‘kyrios’ bell!

Q: (L) Alright, then if there's nothing else, I'm going to say good night.

A: Remember Caesar... Goodbye.

Whereby the discussion of ‘sickness’ and DNA modification then prompted some reverie regarding my hospitalisation in 2014 and also the strange phenomena that began in the months following. In particular, the curious correlation between waking visions of ‘Jesus’ (preparing to return as a child), the subsequent arrival of the ‘voice’ and the coincident timing of the ‘Caesar Session’ ?

Q: (L) Okay. What else? (Pierre) Is he planning to reincarnate?

A: Only in a new world.

Q: (L) You mean like after a transition to 4th density?

Which comes back around to the 100th monkey gut feeling mentioned previously (maybe should’ve been 200th), the Pauline concept of ‘kyrios’, the C’s recommendation to ‘remember Caesar’ and -

I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

Because in trying to communicate all the nuances of these bloody dreams I’m really starting to wonder about Laura’s ‘imagine the world you want to live in and with who’ idea and what a simple ‘tribal’ alignment might achieve when specifically focussed upon something as prosaic as the ‘return’ of Caesar?

Ipso facto, it would then appear by definition, bringing with ‘him/her’ the new world!

So, as all roads seem to lead to Jesus/Caesar I guess staying with ‘stars’ is good as place as any to return to the narrative :rolleyes:

Which would then go back to January 2016 and a dream where, against a dark background, what appeared to be a cross, made of timber, appeared. Brightly illuminated, seemingly hand hewn and 6 armed like an Asterisk (*) whereby following a period of analysis, a peculiar instruction was clearly heard - ‘Study Sumerian’. Which seemed odd coming as it did after simply ‘Ovid’, and making me wonder what had happened to Roman stuff?

Then as studying Sumerian was going to take a while…I decided to start with what else a 6 pointed cross might represent?

The Iota-Chi Cross is formed by superimposing a letter I (Greek: Iota) on a letter X (Greek: Chi).

The explanation is sometimes simplified to be In Christo (In Christ) but the usual interpretation is that Iota is the first letter of Ιησουσ (Iesous: 'Jesus') and Chi is the first letter of Χριστοσ (Christos: 'Christ').

This I-X combination then becomes a cipher for Jesus Christ.

Wasn’t expecting that...but it did then make me wonder if that was what the hand-made timber imagery was about - ‘Carpenter’?

But then there was ‘Asterisk’ -

…asterisk derives from "asteriskos," a Greek word meaning "little star."…The Greek forms astēr, "astro," and "astrum" (all of which mean "star") still cast their light in English by way of such words as "asteroid," "astral," and "disaster" (which originally meant "an unfavorable aspect of a planet or star").

With the understandable ‘star’ interpretation, as far as I could tell anyway, also seemingly supported by ‘Sumerian’ usage?

2.jpg

Though much to my continuing chagrin, I still remain unsuccessful in finding an equivalent symbol in Cuneiform…

This bad boy did catch the eye however, particularly the very noticeable resemblance to the Magen David?

3.jpg

Much more the ‘dis-aster’ type of celestial body one could assume…as I was to discover also, unsurprisingly the vengeful god ‘Yahweh’ happened to be equated with ‘the 6 pointed star’. Interestingly also later identified as the great comet ‘Saturn’ in Laura’s ‘Horns of Moses’.

But unfortunately with no context to place any of the above at the time, strange crosses, stars and Sumerian ‘jesus’ simply got filed in the memory bank.

Then funnily enough, ‘Carpenters’ happened to make another dream appearance a few months later, and this time musically. Though annoyingly I was damned if I could identify the song… Karen Carpenter’s very distinctive voice, on the other hand, hard not to recognise – though after a while I did start to wonder what I was listening for (not really my cup of tea to be honest…), at which point the phrase “Veni Vidi Vici” boomed into my mind and I was given some kind of clear ‘liquor’ (spirit?) to drink!

Quite an identifiable Latin phrase, even for an Australian...

But still being months away from finding the C’s forum and a year away from reading Carotta et al. I was simply left wondering what in the world Julius Caesar and Carpenters had to do with Stars, Sumeria and Jesus Christ??

And also did ‘Veni Vidi Vici’ have something to do with to the intriguing ‘Rubicon’ thing?

Over time, the similarity in initials planted a seed however, recognising that the name ‘Julius Caesar’ was equally representable as ‘Iota Chi’, or as far as I could determine anyway –

Iulus, also written as Iullus and Julus, was the surname of the eldest branch of the Julii to appear in Roman history. The gens claimed descent from Iulus, who was in some manner connected with Aeneas, although the traditions differed with respect to the details.

In some accounts, Iulus was the son of Aeneas…

A coincidence that also handily provided a connection to whatever ‘Ovid’ had to do with anything?

And then in August, another ‘name’ –

4.png

Which was immediately reminiscent of ‘asterisk’ and similarly, as it turned out, usually defined as meaning divinely beautiful, heavenly goddess etc and Star.

As I was to discover, the phonetically similar diminutive ASTA, could also apparently be considered –

…as a short form of Astrid or Augusta.

So then I had Caesar’s heir (later 'Devin's' hair?) AND stars to ponder?

Allusions to ‘Stars’ then humorously followed the ‘Carpenters’ earlier lead by making a ‘musical’ return (in early November), the timing coincidentally lining up with when I found the Cassiopaea Experiment homepage - thanks to Raphiem's ‘Wave Riders’ mentioned earlier.

Kicking off with a double banger -

5.jpg

And thus continuing my education on the obscure... starting with not knowing previously that the title of Don McLean’s we’ll known hit was actually ‘Vincent’ !

...from Latin Vincentius, from vincēns (“conquering”), from the verb vincō;

vincō (present infinitive vincere, perfect active vīcī, supine victum); third conjugation

1. I win, conquer, defeatquotations ▲

No prizes for guessing the quote utilised as an example of usage...neither was I aware that the song 'Vincent' was written as a tribute to Van Gogh!

6.jpg

His painting ‘The Starry Night’ then also appearing, to me anyway, as a rather spectacular example of a ‘Wave’ - of light?

And thanks to surrounding succinct interpolations from the ‘voice’ such as ‘Brigit’ happening to coincide with artful visions of bare chested ‘Rhiannon’ figures, my attention at the time had also pleasantly drifted to Celtic Goddesses. As such, the artists first name ‘Don’ was chosen to be received with feminine connotation (Cassiopeia?) as was ,eventually, 'McLean' -

Scottish: Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Gille Eathain, a patronymic from a personal name meaning ‘servant of (Saint) John’.

Who I was to learn happened to be known as Jesus’ beloved...

mary.jpg

And the song was from an album titled ‘American Pie’. ‘Pie’ imagery eventually having evolved into a prompt to investigate etymology (as in PIE - Proto Indo European) resulting in an interesting result for ‘American’ -

...that ‘America’ is feminine...

As discussed elsewhere, the tracking of roots back via emmerich, ermunaz to irmin resulting in -

1. depending on interpretation or assumption Irmin is either:

2. a Saxon deity

3. an epithet, another name of a Saxon god as Ziu (Zio), Wodan/Wotan or Donar

4. a demigod, half-god or hero

And both Caesar and Jesus reportedly descendants of deities - though only Caesar’s female. The deified morning/evening star, Astarte -

...one and the same as the Assyro-Babylonian goddess Ištar, taken from the third millennium BC Sumerian goddess Inanna, the first and primordial goddess of the planet Venus.

Possibly an identifier for Astrid ?

Then on looking into ‘Bachman -

...originally derived from the German word "bach" which means stream or that "which flows"...

2. Diminutive of Bachelor -

...a young knight.

I wondered whether knight and night were related, because from ‘Turner’ -

…a baptismal surname introduced into Britain from Normandy, France during the Norman Invasion of 1066 AD. It derives from the Old French words le (the) and etourneau (starling)

‘Overdrive’ then taking on a bit of a ‘higher self’ cum ‘Wave’ vibe?

... a gear ratio higher than that of direct drive (the usual top gear)...

Two nights later, the ‘tunes’ continued-

7.jpg

Giving a new twist to the ‘star’ theme 😳

And being a child of the 70’s, the previous night/knight correlation then dusted off memories of the old rumour that 'KISS' was an acronym for ‘Knights in Satan’s Service’...

Which I suppose could have been off-putting at that point, if it wasn’t for having developed an interest in Sumeria and Goddesses, as well as by then having read some English translations of the work of Frenchman Anton Parks.

Because then from a symbol point of view, ‘Satan’ (possibly Sumerian ‘SATAM - meaning administrator) appeared applicable to either/or Enlil and Enki, either way representative as offspring of Anu.

And thanks to ‘Brigit’ and ‘Rhiannon’, that was perceived as referring to -

The ‘Danu/Don’ correlation then interestingly cropping up again once I got around to the early transcripts -

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki...of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Which also happened to be from the same session that the topic of Jesus’ ‘soul division’ was discussed.

And ‘Heavens on Fire’ was from an album titled Animalize, which was very clever (I thought) -

animalise (ˈænɪməˌlaɪz )

VERB
(transitive)
to rouse to brutality or sensuality or make brutal or sensual...from Latin animale "living being, being which breathes," ... (adj.) "animate, living; of the air," from anima "breath, soul; a current of air"...

The anima is personified in dreams by images of women ranging from seductress to spiritual guide...hence a man’s anima development is reflected in how he relates to women. Within his own psyche, the anima functions as his soul, influencing his ideas, attitudes and emotions.

Couldn’t argue with ‘influencing ideas’ bit...

But then the following night an encore -

8.jpg

Which led me to assume I'd missed something...and it took a while, but eventually -

A: BTO.

Q: (L) What does that mean? (T) By the other?

A: Bachman Turner Overdrive!

The albums title of ‘Not Fragile’, by then also tentatively connected to an anomalous dream reprimand where being thought of as ‘not-durable’ - had came across as some kind of great disobedience?

durable.jpg

A strange word usage that had only served to infuriate (also making the comment particularly memorable in the morning) as 'durability' had absolutely nothing to with the context - I had simply decided to stop setting up chairs and tables for a wedding that no one was going to attend!

A choice that felt entirely rational given the scenario?

However I was then creatively returned to the odd combination of ‘disobedience’ and ‘weddings’ via an intriguing vision involving 4 dark haired women (of different ages), first merging and then ‘cycling’ as a single form?

Quite an amazing effect actually (that also took some concentration to observe), such that I spent quite some time trying to ascertain if it was an individual life cycle I was observing? But the more I watched, the more 'they' appeared to be separate entities, perhaps sisters, or a Mother and daughters?

Then I ‘heard’ the name Miriam.

Which turned out to be quite the information package I soon discovered...first learning that a biblical ‘Miriam’ happened to be a well known prophetess (as well as purported older sister to Moses), then that the root had interpretations such as ‘beloved’ in Egyptian - reminding me of ‘St John’ (Mary?) - or in Hebrew, disobedience and rebellion, also -

Jerome (4th century AD) suggested relations with the word מאור (ma'or), meaning star, from the verb אור('or), to be light or shine. Combined with the word ים(yam), sea, the name Miriam would translate to Stella Maris (star of the sea)...

An understandable and eminently interesting interpretation to me, given not only the ‘star’ reference but also Miriam’s reported actions relative to ‘The Song of the Sea’?

Plus, surprise, surprise...

The name Miriam could be construed as a regular plural form, which thus means Myrrhs or rather Wedding Nights. It denotes a people that consists entirely of Christs or anointed ones (1 JOHN 2:20).

Then as these things seem to happen, later stumbling across -

Q: Arielle and Anna?

Q: Amy would be safe at home?

A: She is more durable.

Where the curious usage of the term 'durable' in combination with the name Amy, smacked me between the eyes...as I was already familiar with the meaning of Aimée in French. But then decided to have another look anyway (obviously a sucker for punishment), where “aimée” caught the attention as the ‘a’ wasn't capitalised, which meant it wasn’t a name, I guessed?

Turned out it was a verb – the feminine singular of the past participle of aimer.

In French ‘aimer’ meaning to love or to like.

Though in English;

1. One who aims; one who is responsible for aiming.

Ok....

I was looking up at a spectacular giant ‘Huntress’ figure, poised as though holding a Bow, wearing a ‘Pteryges’ type of skirt and although immobile like a statue, very ‘alive’ and strikingly familiar. …while analysing the imagery and furiously trying to remember ‘Her’*, the image began to fade and the dream moved on...

*Yes an Artemis figure, but the reason for the striking familiarity took a while to dawn on me. Eventually recognising that ‘she’ was mirroring the pose of the ‘Orion’ constellation - when seen from here in the Southern Hemisphere.

i.e. A figure standing as though holding a drawn bow.

Oddly enough aimed at Sirius.

Plus the inclusion of 'Arielle and Anna' (in the content) had also immediately brought to mind another (seemingly meaningful) dream featuring 2 more unknown dark haired sisters with, very noticeably, what appeared to be the petite Jewish beauty Natalie Portman, in the background?

And the 'name' given to describe the 'girls', Aris, had fried the noodle for quite some time...

ARIS.jpg

Which had left me with pondering the very recognisable star from 'Léon: The Professional', who also happened to be Mother of Luke Skywalker (Star Wars) and with ‘Natalie’ from the Latin ‘natale’, commonly used to reference the birth of Christ, meant ‘anointed ones’ had also crossed the mind?

Plus being born in Jerusalem meant 'Natalie' was Israeli, IsRaEl then perhaps, emblematic of Isis + Ra = El but really it all felt like a bit of a stretch...

Though 'Portman' offered food for thought -

…elaborated form of Port. Dutch: from poort ‘gate’ + man ‘man’, an occupational name for a gatekeeper or a topographic name for someone who lived near the gates...

But 'Aris' had kept me stumped...until stumbling across the session had led to recognising that, perhaps, it was meant to be read as a plural?

Making me feel a bit of a retard after the fact, seeing as both ‘Ari’ and ‘Arie’ meant Lion (Hebrew), just like 'Leon' - in French... :-[

And 'The Professional', as a dream symbol, would then have been only two people (to me) - the Magdalene or Simon's 'Helen'...

Then I found -

Q: ...(L) OK, let me say this. In reading through all these transcripts... you guys were right. My mind was blown. I was completely blown at all the things that I missed...

A: You ain't seen nothin yet!

Stuff that used to make my heart flutter and hair stand up, particularly following the 'voice' reverting to Latin the night before my first post on the forum.

But blessedly have hit 10 attachments so will break there.

In what was a nice surprise, ‘Laura’ paid a lovely dream visit the night before last. Spritely, chatty and sociable, drinking straight bourbon even... and after we’d visited a number of localities (that I didn’t recognise) leaving me with an intriguing instruction to ponder the phrase ‘I don’t know’?

Which was rather amusing when I got around to thinking about it, because the first thing that came to mind was the Ozzy Osbourne song of the same name. A song that happens to feature some very apt lyrics, imagery and coincidentally from an album titled ‘Blizzard of Ozz’..

ozzy.jpg

Considering the earlier mention of wizards, making me think there was some kind of dream maker / C’s in-joke going on there...

'Mirth' 😊

And that it was only ‘Laura’ partaking seemed interesting (as I’m partial to good bourbon also...), especially with interpreting ‘Bourbon’ symbolically. For mine, alluding to both ‘America’ (in the context mentioned previously), royal bloodlines from France AND purified ‘spirits’.

In addition, the glorious golden hue of the liquid in combination with the fact that the last time Laura, as symbol, was displayed so vividly - we got ‘jumped’ -

Appeared to be connected to a dream from the night before?

Where no sooner had I fallen asleep, found myself in the middle of scene straight out of World War Z... forced to fall back before a ‘Zombie’ Blitzkrieg, unable to get any bearings and without any visible alternative, immediately having to retreat to an empty house. Which I was unable to secure, such that I set about turning off all the lights - preparing to play possum.

At which point, dimly illuminated by a small table lamp that I hadn’t got to yet, I was astonished to see my Maternal Aunt (sadly deceased) and female cousins walk through the door !!!

And funnily enough, that she’s passed over wasn’t the cause of the extreme surprise, more so that they had somehow managed to safely navigate hundreds of kilometres of ‘Zombies’ to shelter with me?

Having come all the way from ‘Plantagenet’ as they must have...

Then before I’d even begun thinking about a way to protect them, we were somewhere else entirely. Finding myself now behind some kind of pure white cloth, like a bed-sheet, or curtain and pleasantly entangled with a beautiful stranger!

A near heart stopping vision of perfection (to my taste) bar one exception, 'her' most extraordinary, almost chatoyant, golden brown eyes. Eyes that were almost out of place on a human female, enthralling, like a big cat's -

lioness.jpg

And once I was entirely bedazzled by her, I woke up...didn't even get a name... the clock reading 11.45pm:headbash:

My Auntie a great dream symbol too, strong willed and physically imposing, Mother of 5, widowed when I was 10, never re-married and always uncomfortable with displays of affection, even from family. A curiosity I had always found amusing, being the product of her Aquarian sister (also widowed, when I was a baby) which had made me a ‘hugger’ - via being thoroughly conditioned as a ‘hugee’...

And funnily enough, the last time I saw her was also in a dream. Young and attractive, we were walking towards a facility, a little like a train station, and I was providing some kind of support as she was very reluctant to enter. Eventually though, we bid farewell and she slowly walked through the large front entrance disappearing from view, before surprising me by almost immediately appearing out the back - now bedecked with wings, like an Angel, and a big smile in her face.

Coincidentally a day or two later, Mum happened to call (who was her palliative carer at the time) to let me know that she had passed away.

Which I thought was nice 🥰

Her name was 'Maxine' -

Maxine is possibly an Anglicisation of the French boys' name Maxime - this in turn has links with the Russian name Maxim (again, masculine) and all these (along with Maximilian) derive from the Roman Maximus, meaning 'greatest'.

And as ‘she’ had only brought the 3 girls, I figured 'Aether-Ridge' was now redundant? Her maiden name -

Deriving from the ancient Gaelic spelling of O'hAinle", it originates from the word "ainle", meaning beauty or grace.

‘Ain’ also phonetically ringing a bell, remembering then that ‘she’ was a goddess too -

Áine (Ir. "brightness, glow, joy, radiance; splendour, glory, fame") is sometimes mistakenly equated with Danu as her name bears a superficial resemblance to Anu.

Also learning that ‘Ainle’ was supposedly a son of ‘Uisneach’ -

In mythology, Uisneach and Tara are said to be linked. In the literature, Tara is mainly associated with royal power, while Uisneach is mainly associated with spiritual power.

In the Lebor Gabála Érenn("Book of the Taking of Ireland"), the Gaels (Milesians) meet the goddess Ériu at Uisneach...

The Feminine of Maximus and Ainle then appearing as quite the dream pairing, considering the topic at hand?

Julius Caesar having been named Pontifex Maximus ("greatest priest") in 63 BCE.

Having also borne the title Pontifex, 10 years earlier -

According to the common interpretation, the term pontifex means "bridge-builder" (pons + facere)

‘Pontifex’ then a particularly interesting concept (on both spiritual and practical fronts) particularly when viewed in a 'Knowledge is preparation for crossing the Rubicon' kind of way...

Caesar became the first Roman general to cross both the English Channel and the Rhine River, when he built a bridge across the Rhine and crossed the Channel to invade Britain.

Caesar's first bridge was most likely built between Andernach and Neuwied,

Such that I figured I should probably check out the Rhineland while I was at it... just in case -

keys.jpg

Whereby the triplicate 'Chi' crosses, featured on the Andernach coat of arms, fairly jumped out as notable. Specifically the intertwining of red 'keys'-

The Rubicon (Latin: Rubicō, Italian: Rubicone pronounced [rubiˈkone]) is a shallow river in northeastern Italy, just south of Ravenna. ... The Latin word Rubicō comes from the adjective rubeus, meaning "red...

And with the dreams inclusion of a graceful 'lion eyed' beauty, a '13th Legion' aspect then begun to meld with preexisting Plantagenet / Percy / 'young Laura' imagery.

Upon looking into the other side of river, a wry smile -

peacock.jpg

‘Connections’ now going off all over the place, firstly -

A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

The concept of ‘love’ interestingly having begun to merge with that of ‘knowledge’ some time ago. Thanks in no small part to William Blake’s ‘Triumphs’ -

‘Knowledge’ corresponds to the Lovers in conventional Tarot. It represents the three types of knowledge within the human psyche: conscious, unconscious, and superconscious — represented by the first man (Adam), the first woman (Eve), and an archangel...

Then, of course, there was the cross of a dragon-slayer, à la ‘Perseus’ -

...the Saint George's Cross was shown in the hoist of the Royal Standards of the Plantagenet kings of England.

...historiographical tradition claiming that Richard the Lionheart himself adopted both the flag and the patron saint from Genoa at some point during his crusade.

And the 'Peacock' seemed a nice touch...especially after 'Laura' took me out on the town the following night.

Where her ‘bourbon’ combined with connotations of ‘blizzard’, added on top of angels, priests and a sense of ‘satin’ (plus other subtleties that I won’t bother trying to elucidate) felt like a BIG nudge back in the ‘star’ direction?

Which means I’m not getting around to ‘unicorns’ in a hurry...but instead returning to early 2017, where while working at a mine-site, out of the blue, I awoke one morning with a strong urge to obtain a crystal from the C’s! The timing of which seemingly particularly odd , because as far as I was aware the project had ended and also that I wasn’t really a ‘crystal’ kind of guy (though I do love metamorphic rocks).

So I didn’t do anything about it for awhile, immersed as I was in other things (dreaming included) though was eventually forced to capitulate in early April - due to the feeling just not friggin' letting up!

And then within a matter of days, an extraordinary dream featuring an a young lady I had only just met - the fiancé of an Englishman I happened to be working with - who was presented as such a radiant vision of feminine beauty - it was nearly beyond my comprehension.

Almost the Shekinah personified, thankfully she did nothing more than smile and glow (which was already enough to make my heart pound and breathing difficult...) such that I eventually recogised that the figure was being displayed as traditionally ‘Angelic’, whereby her whorling eyes then gave away who ‘she’ reminded me of!

My new young friends future wife, whose name was also Angel!

A lovely young woman whose half Greek, Mediterranean natural good looks happened to be exponentially enhanced by the most amazing and unique, gold flecked Hazel eyes I've ever seen. And with her partner also being an Angle, there was 'Angel' references galore?

The country remained Anglia in Latin. Alfred the Great's translation of Orosius's history of the world uses Angelcynn (-kin) to describe the English people; Bede used Angelfolc (-folk)

What was that all about?

Considering the notable contrast with her surname, the proudly Hellenic 'Papahadris' -

A parish priest in the Greek Orthodox Church.

Borrowed from Ecclesiastical Latin papas, from Ancient Greek πάπας (pápas, “bishop, patriarch”), variant of πάππας (páppas, “father”)

In the Babylonian Talmud (Hulin 139b) the meaning of 'hadris' was given as belonging to Herod (AJC 2:14)

'Priest' belonging to Herod ???

Q: (L) Was Paul a member of the Herodian family? That is, was the Saul who WAS a member of the Herodian family as described by Josephus the same Saul that was the Apostle Paul?

Oh...

Maybe that was why I used to run into the lead guitarist of Guns & Roses, in dreamland, all the time?

Which starts to become interesting when considering Slash’s real name is Saul Hudson and 'Saul' is translated as Soul / Spirit in Old English, Scottish etc. with ‘Hudson’ from Hud / Hugh = Heart, mind and spirit and son (sun , sol , soul).

Also making the time he introduced himself as 'Siobhan' (in a Nightclub), before handing me a bag of weed interesting...the allusion to getting VERY 'high' - implicitly recognised...

Siobhán is a female given name of Irish origin.

It is derived from the Anglo-Norman Jehane and Jehanne (Modern French Jeanne) which were introduced into Ireland by the Anglo-Normans in the Middle Ages.

The name is thus a cognate of the English Joan, derived from the Latin Ioanna and Iohanna (modern English Joanna, Joanne), which are in turn from the Greek Iōanna. This Greek name is a feminine form of the Greek Iōannēs, which is in turn a shortened form of the Hebrew Johanan (יוֹחָנָן Yôḥānān, a shortened form of יְהוֹחָנָן Yəhôḥānān), meaning 'God is gracious', and origin of the masculine name John and its cognates.

Grace...

And a week after the dazzling 'angel' (interestingly on Good Friday), from the 'voice' -

han.jpg

The double meaning of which made me laugh, as I was always a 'Han' man ;-)

Then the next morning, sitting down at 5.00 am for breakfast, the flickering of the TV (running on mute) caught my eye, the 'Today' show was on...

luke.jpg

And although 'Nights in White Satin' is highlighted above, that's a loonnnggg story, so have decided suffice to say, the 'dream DJ'seemed to be really digging the Moody Blues at the time...it was on high rotation.

Was a bit lovey dovey for me though :-[

So, hopefully I can get back on track in the next post, although the impression is I'll have to start back when I was reading 'High Strangeness' alongside 'The Daemon' - and working at Ichthys...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Something Mike said caught the eye the other day, as after 5 years of trying to figure out what the dream-maker might be on about, having also reached the same idea?

And it made me think about Jesus being referred to as the “lamb of God.” Making Caesar the ‘Lamb’. And Cassiopaea as the wife of Caesar?

The intriguing Jesus/Cassiopaea correspondence also seemingly interchangeable with Ra/Don, Orion/Artemis and Aeneas/Lavinia - in dream symbols?

An example of which, perhaps, displayed in the clever ‘Skywalker not Solo’ synchronicity mentioned above?

The comment coming as it did on Good Friday, to me, Freya’s day -

And as such then linking the ‘crucifixion’ of ‘Jesus’ explicitly to the Goddess.

As did, seemingly, the ‘Star Wars’ coincidence the following day, Easter Saturday. ‘Easter’ commonly identified as being named for the goddess of the dawn - Ēostre

And being the ‘40th anniversary’, received as a possible reference to Mem (the Mother) from the ‘voices’ - ‘The holy number is 40’ statement?

The precognitive trick of tying ‘stars’ to the resurrection, then to be repeated some months later, when after completing a project in Queensland, near a town named Calliope -

I found myself commissioning on what was, at the time, the largest construction project in the country. A liquified natural gas plant coincidentally named Ichthys.

The irony of having departed the ‘Chief of all Muses’ for ‘Iulllis Caesar God’s Son Savior’
- not lost on me.

The dream-maker either, it was soon apparent, with the subject of the ‘anima and star’ storming straight back to the front of mind. And once more, unmistakably feminine.

As mentioned previously, I was reading Anthony Peakes ‘The Daemon’ -

In conjunction with Laura’s ‘High Strangeness’ at the time which, with working 15 hr days, was slow going. But a complimentary pairing that was put to memorable use regardless.

Shortly after arriving in January -

Dream

Walking towards a gloomy staircase and notice they are occupied by 3 seated women, one to each step, with a figure standing in shadow at the top. On the bottom, lightly illuminated, a blonde with her chest exposed rises to meet me, such that I recognise ‘her’, a potent symbol from my youth - Jessica.

A repeated dream image that also often appears to be ‘strategic’ ?-

The name may have been an Anglicisation of the biblical Iscah, the Hebrew: יִסְכָּה : yisekāh), rendered "Iesca" (Jeska) in the Matthew Bible.

...Rabbinical scholars concluded that Iscah was another name or title for Sarai...

..."Iscah was Sarah, and why was she called Iscah? Because she foresaw the future by divine inspiration."

Schwarz describes Iscah as an "extension of Sarah's personality beyond its normal bounds".[5]

Another ‘soothsayer’... and her surname coincidentally translates as ‘of the bear’. A curiosity that made the display of ‘bare’ breasts seem a play on words, thus doubling the association -

Making her appear quite the motif in a C’s context -

We have the last living member of the Perseid family... all mixed up with Abraham and Sarah otherwise known as Paris and Helen who was also Nefertiti.

We embraced and touched hands as I passed. On the second and third levels sat dark haired figures whose features were unclear due to the dimness, both however greeted me warmly to which I reciprocated, replying that ‘I loved them’?

Upon taking the 4th step, the topmost figure became visible -

9.png

Gazing with twinkling eyes and small smile - the look of a long ago childhood friend that has recognised you after many years and waits for you to reciprocate.

And although eminently familiar, for the life of me I couldn’t remember where I knew 'her' from. That my thinking process had entirely failed, due to her being so gorgeous, not helping the matter in the slightest... she then leant forward lightly kissing me on the lips - which had the effect of a bullet to the brain.

Simultaneously feeling my legs buckle, limbs slump and consciousness retreat as I began to fall backwards down the stairs. As everything went black, a tug at my chest and the sensation of being pulled forward into an embrace - like a bear hug.

Where I stayed, unsteady like a new foal, until equilibrium returned.

And once it did, now up close, I remembered... ‘her’ eyes giving it away -

10.png

Astrid!!

Whose real name turned out to be the exquisitely Nordic - Josefin Asplund.

A Dane...

And having made such a memorable return, 3 years after first ‘hearing’ the name, prompted me to look into the meaning, again... eventually -

Old Norse Ásta, medieval diminutive of Ástríðr, sometimes also used as a pet form of Augusta or Anastasia.

'Anastasia' being linked to Caesar's heir was a new one!

‘Anastasia’ (Greek for resurrection) a name derived from ‘anastasis’ – in Christian iconography referring to Christs Descent into Hell

Probably should have seen that one coming...

The ‘descent into hell’ imagery was interesting though because apart from being Inanna’s thing, the linking to Caesar wouldn't have made any sense back when 'Astrid' first entered my awareness.

And since having arrived at Ichthys, curiosity had also led to discovering the early Christian ‘iota chi’ acrostic -

11.jpg

Which was like a punch to the head actually, even years after 'seeing' a 6 armed wooden cross and 'hearing' an instruction to 'Study Sumerian'.

That the Greek letters combined to form an 8 pointed cross 'within a circle', now instantly recognisable as the symbol of Astarte. The 8 pointed 'star' also inextricably linked to Inanna, Ishtar and Venus.

Caesar's Maternal ascendant?

Then on collapsing into to bed the next night and picking up High Strangeness, within a matter of pages -

Courtly Love is the raison d'être for the couple of polar beings: for the Knight and the Lady of his Dreams. Without it, their polarity remains spiritually sterile and they fall back into the common estate.

The practice of Courtly Love demands sacrifices and exploits. These are tests. For those who surmount them, the salutary effect of Gnosis is doubled.

The courtly Love of the Knight and his Lady will immediately place them on the fourth step of the Staircase

Which almost gave me a brain aneurysm...though thankfully having gotten through TSHOTW alive, I was getting better at that sort of trippy stuff.

Being woken to mental mantras such as 'Flavius Claudius Gaius Augustus' had taken a bit of getting used to though...

The interpreted overlay of Caesar onto Julian the Apostate - symbolic gold imo

And understandably, the mind melting, hyper-sensate effect that, without fail, seemed to accompany these 'dark haired' visions, had also captured the imagination by then (and still...). Particularly with having been in 2 major relationships from 16 years of age to 19 and 20 to the present day (27 years and counting) - with statuesque blondes? Such that the unrelenting bias in presentation, combined with concepts of Socrates 'muse', shaman 'spirit wives', the super-conscious 'feminine' etc. leading inexorably to thoughts of 'love'
as it pertained to the spirit double, 'twin-flame' or soul?

And thankfully Gaby has saved me a lot of work by recently posting a far superior composition of where I would liked to have gone with that conversation 🤩

Then, the following month (coincidentally the night of Laura’s Birthday 2018), and throwing a spanner in the works of the 'brunette' theory, a timelessly attractive 'lady' made an appearance. Ivory haired, with faultless alabaster skin and wearing pure white - appearing frozen in time somewhere on the other side of 50 - who explicitly communicated that she was '70'.

And curiously the impression given was that the reference wasn't in respect to years of age, but that she was 70 - i.e. the number??

An explication that left me stumped for meaning, because I was sure we had met before (in dreams), the first time after my Maternal Grandmother had passed in fact (at over 100 years of age). Also after I had read Jane Roberts 'Oversoul Seven' trilogy, such that 'her' representation and our our 'type' of interaction, had led me to think of her as a 'Cyprus' figure?

Then in a repeat of the Astrid / fourth-step trick, on returning the following evening to 'The Daemon'. Peake’s narrative shortly turned to discussion of the work of psychologist Charles Tart and his work in studying ‘deep trance’ states - soon describing in detail a particularly susceptible subject.

'William', apparently classed in the highest percentile of hypnotic responsiveness, hypnotised previously by Tart on 18 separate occasions. A candidate that apparently, and uniquely, verbalised the ‘depths’ of his experience (while under hypnosis) with numerical values. Most commonly reaching levels of ‘40 or 50’ after passing through amnesia - at ‘30’.

And having never previously penetrated the level of ‘60’, Peake then began discussing Tart and William’s first successful experience of breaching this boundary;

…Beginning at a level of about 50 on the scale he began to have distortions of consciousness…At this stage the passage of time becomes meaningless and the body seems to be left behind and a new sense of infinite potentiality emerges… at a level of 50 another consciousness was experienced. William described this consciousness as being both him and not him. This other 'William' showed that he was fully aware of the experiment and what was going on. What is strange was that this other being was amused by the attempts of the psychologists to understand the human mind. This event is described as an ‘intrusion’ by Tart. The other entity accompanied William from level 50 to level 90 where it totally disappeared. It was at its strongest at level 70…

Where a penny dropped, a dream peculiarity that had had me going around in circles for years was that the 'age' of participants, were regularly presented as somehow relevant - to something?

And that it was 'Cyprus', gave me an idea, then extracting possibly more meaning from 'Miriam' - as Myrrh?

Myrrha, Mother of Adonis...Ovid - Book 10.

The central idea of the myth is that of the death and resurrection of Adonis...

Taking me back to the night before 'Skywalker not Solo' (please disregard the green highlighting) -

alanna.jpg

Where the name 'Alanna', had been recognised as a combination of 'Alan' (Shepherds Crook etc.) and 'anna'

The name Anna is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "grace".

Conventional interpretations, sounded nice but considered too vague.

And the odd repetition of the number '15', at the time, had me stretched (along with the Moody Blues...) such that I had begun looking into numerology and other abstract interpretations - 'major transformation' and 'divine guidance' seeming to gel with all the 'angels' and stuff that was going on - but there still felt more to it?

Following the new train of thought though, recognising that Ovid's 'Metamorphoses' was also known as Transformations?

And 2 days after 'Alanna' was the funny 'Harrison Ford / Mark Hamil' coincidence, on the 15th - Easter Saturday - the day 'jesus' supposedly lay dead...

A curiosity that made the introduction of the 'Devin' figure, by 'Julii', after speaking with an 'Aurora' the following month (the night of the 13th May 'unicorn' session) even more interesting. Devin's 'name' having been displayed 'visually' (I would have spelt it differently), therefore preventing confusion, only after 'she' was presented as '15'.

The final chapter of Ovid's work - Book 15 - as mentioned previously, also where Caesar is resurrected as a 'star'.

Therefore, to me, making it rather elegant that the unicorn question came from 'Galatea'!

Painting, as though with laser sight, the occasion where the 'voice' had retreated to Latin in the period between joining the forum and making an introductory post. Following 'veni vidi vici' with the seemingly portentous -

qv.png

As far as I knew, the name of an old Saturday matinee movie, something Roman, with Burt Lancaster or somebody...

And Peter’s query to the risen Christ (quo vadis) was answered;

"Rōmam eō iterum crucifīgī ("I am going to Rome to be crucified again").

Two nights later, for good measure... with high fidelity rendering -

And the next -

The chorus repeating over and over and over...

La Curandera is a young girl

In her linen dress, in her linen dress of white

She dances on black sand in the night

In her linen dress, in her linen dress of white

And although another song that was recognised, I had no idea what a 'Curandera' was?

...a female folk healer or medicine woman who uses herbs or psychoactive plants, magic, and spiritualism to treat illness, induce visions, impart traditional wisdom, etc.; a female shaman.

Making for an evocative trio of dream symbology that will take a little while to unpack, so might leave that for another post...🙄

An ‘Imperator’ quote, again from Mike, made me smile the other day –

So much of truth is given as man can grasp; no more under any circumstances, but just so much as he can grasp, so much as suffices for his present craving. That truth is revealed through the instrumentality of a man, and is always more or less mixed with the thoughts and opinions of the medium. Nay, the communicating spirits are perforce obliged to use the material which is found in the medium’s mind, moulding and fashioning it for their purpose…

Having long been impressed by our dream-makers apparent proficiency in communicating complex packets of data via the smallest examples of imagery and snippets of memory long thought forgotten – the sense of which definitely feels bespoke.

And with being a relative new comer only registering on the forum in November 2016, the staccato combination of Quo Vadis / The Ides of March and La Curandera in the days following, was certainly rather baffling?

Having read Amazing Grace, The Wave series and smattering of other gems from the home page to that point. The next point of call happened to be the transcripts - starting from early 2000ish (after ‘Frank’ had departed).

Making it appear synchronous then that the voice had again adopted ‘Latin’ in a relationship that mirrored the ‘veni vidi vici’ occasion? With both having been preceded by a dream where a ‘Wave’ was highlighted (both instances being my ‘Leatherman’).

In the case of the communication of Caesar’s well known quote from months beforehand, coming a couple of days after a ‘school’ dream -

...walking into a classroom and being asked why I was there (didn't need to be), whereby I simply put down a bag of books, retrieved my multi-tool - all that now was of value - (interpreted as symbolic of The Wave) and left.

The Apostle Peter’s query - conspicuous in retrospect - arriving a week or so after uncharacteristically deciding to join (not usually a 'joiner'...) also hot on the heels of a cascade of dreams from the night before taking the plunge. Thus feeling like interesting timing in light of the following years ‘unicorn / Hope’ comment?

Dream

Alone and walking carefully, forced to weave through piles of refuse spread far across a ‘literal’ wasteland. The sky dark and oppressive, visibility low and everything dusted in grime, incongruous amongst the gloom, I come across a unicorn.

Dirty and still, I find that it’s a toy, discarded. A forlorn image that saddens me, such that I pick it up and begin wiping off the muck.
It soon becomes apparent that it was white, with small faux gems colouring its mane. Their mottled sparkle prompting a roll in my hands, looking for a battery compartment - finding one. After blowing it clean and fiddling with contacts, I then manipulate a small black ON switch adjacent - satisfyingly the toy bursts into life, rainbow lights twinkling. A pretty anomaly amidst the bleakness.

The scenery than morphing to a medieval setting, finding myself now standing before a stern, intimidating couple seated upon some form of dais. Between them sits a girl draped in, what appears, bridal finery, the impression that she is very young - 12 or 13?

Curiously she stares at me boldly, brazen, a conspiratorial glint in her eyes and the barest hint of a mischievous grin - as though we share a secret?

The scene dissolves, now in front of me a car with a woman sitting in the drivers seat (that I think is ‘Laura’?). The door is wide open, window wound down, she is preoccupied with some task and appears oblivious to the surroundings. I notice that, unseen by her, a figure is making a beeline towards the opening, at first glance I assume them to be a vagrant, shuffling. As ‘he’ nears the car however, I get an idea of perspective, realising the figure was BIG. Unnaturally so and that its stunted walk wasn’t the product of someone 'down on their luck' but that of something distinctly ‘beastly’... then as he neared the door a brief glimpse of facial features, immediately realising that there was nothing good about the picture at all!

Surprised to suddenly feel the weight of my Leatherman in hand, I step forward to draw his attention, overtly unfolding a blade while holding his gaze. The impression, hopefully clear, not to take another step.

And despite feeling laughably under equipped –

wave.png

David confronting Goliath with a tooth pick... surprisingly 'it' retreated.

'Laura' then turning calmly - as though she’d known I was there all along - wearing one of those endearing 'Mum faces', tolerant yet slightly flabbergasted, like when you've just done something really dumb, but they know you meant well...

Whereby visuals ceased and in pleasant darkness a faint tune became audible, something by the Black Keys that I couldn’t identify. Dan Auerbach’s voice and bluesy guitar work unmistakable however.

End.

And from an interpretive point of view, boy o boy… didn’t a unicorn turn out to be quite the information package - particularly the night before registering on the Cassiopaea forum!!

...an allegory of courtly love; the unicorn was a figure similar to a chivalrous knight...

Unicorns were seen as a symbol of Christ; the hunt for them an allegory of the Passion.

Since ancient times, a unicorn has been one of the symbols connected with Soul...It personified aspiration in only one direction – the spiritual one;...it was also associated with the feminine principle (myths of the Virgin and the unicorn).

Something that made the young ‘lady’ seem a very interesting inclusion –

unicorn-r.jpg

With the diverse and wonderful ‘Virgin and Unicorn’ mythos just another of the many I happened to be ignorant of prior to attempting dream analysis...

According to legend, the unicorn could only be captured if a maiden was placed near a location the animal frequented. It would sense her purity and lay its head in her lap...

During the middle ages, this was taken as an allegory of Christ’s reincarnation, with the unicorn representing Christ and the maiden, his mother.

'Unicorns' considered quite the handful too by the look of things –

uni4.jpg

On digging a bit deeper, the lovely symbolism of the unicorn’s submission to ‘the lady’, possibly of far earlier provenance than Christianity also -

uni.jpg

A curiosity that led to -

In the old Sumerian and Semitic traditions unicorns were depicted as guardians of the Tree of Life.

uni3.jpg

uni2.jpg

A relationship that then added an intriguing gloss to the ‘Laura’ scenario?

Also the repeated utilisation of the 'Leatherman / Wave' imagery in conjunction with 'angels', school, 'Jessica / Sarai', ‘Laura’ etc.

Making it seem there was something very ’special’ about the tool?

Q: (L) Who is Sara?

A: Roots.

Q: (L) Who is the 'King of the Angels?'

A: No more spoonfeeding. Gerbers is out of stock!

Something that later made the 'C's abstract answer above stand out also, as mentioned elsewhere, the name 'gerber' coincidentally meaning 'leatherman', Gerber also a manufacturer of multi-tools (second only to Leatherman in fact) and oddly both companies headquartered in Portland Oregon - curious?

'Laura' as a dream symbol also information dense L’or, L’aura, Laur-el etc. + Knight; one big spiritual grail quest…with the addition of ‘Jadczyk’, then an exquisite couple to ‘Arktoi’; also Orion / Artemis personified. Neither does it take very long to learn that ‘Laurel’ is richly emblematic of the Roman Empire and triumph –

On the day of his triumph, the general wore a crown of laurel…

caesar.jpg

Also intrinsic to the concept of vici – with 'Victoria’ the personified goddess of victory.

Roman equivalent to Nike - bestower of the Laurel.

A co-factor that made the dream date with ‘Nick Kyrios’ a couple of weeks ago notable, particularly in light of the Pauline “kyrios = relationship to the master” revelation.

And despite the absence of a song or album title to look into, the ‘Black Keys’ (named for the ebony keys on a piano) were interesting too. Discovering that originally black wasn’t very ‘black’ at all –

...from PIE *bhleg- "to burn, gleam, shine, flash"

The same root produced Old English blac

“bright, shining, glittering, pale;"

And very unlike ebony actually... ivory?

Or another celestial play on words?

…the 'cross' comes up often enough in the name starus in Greek, or 'pale'...

The ‘name’ of the two-pieces talented front man - in respect to unicorns AND Cassiopeia - was also uncanny...

Daniel Quine Auerbach.

Daniel is a masculine given name and a surname of Hebrew origin... and derives from two early biblical figures...the best known Daniel is the hero of the Book of Daniel who interprets dreams and receives apocalyptic visions...founder of the Israelite Tribe of Dan.

And much as dream symbols of Lions and El are probably pertinent, that’d take forever... suffice to say that the phonetic similarity between ‘Tribe of Dan’ and Tuatha Dé Danann eventually caught the attention.

Particularly after having dream cause to look into the etymology of ‘Dani-elle’ previously...

Danielle is the Hebrew female variant of the male name Daniel

The origin of ‘Quine’, apparently descended from ‘Conn’ –

Conn is a masculine English- and Irish-language given name, as well as an English-language surname. The origin of the given name is uncertain. It may be related to the Old Irish cond ("intellect" or "mind"), or perhaps to the Old Irish cenn ("head", "chief"). The latter word-origin may have resulted from a popular, but incorrect etymology, applied to the Old Irish terms Leth Cuinn and Dál Cuinn; these terms originally meant "half of the chief" and "tribe of the chief"...

Conn also a son of Lir - God of the sea -brother to Dagda, son of Danu.

‘Quine’ as verb, when preceded by a unicorn, I also thought was classic –

To deny the existence or significance of something obviously real…

More so after the fact 😊

(Galatea) Unicorns exist, don't they?

A: Somewhere!

Q: (Galatea) So hope is somewhere, but not here.

(Data) No, unicorns are somewhere.

Especially considering where his surname went -

... a local name, for someone who lived in several places in Southern Germany having derived from the Old German words Aurochs, a kind of wild bull that is now extinct, and bach, which means stream.

‘Aurochs’ then ringing a bell…

…mentioned nine times in the Hebrew Bible and variously translated as a unicorn or a wild ox. It was first identified in modern times with the aurochs by Johann Ulrich Duerst …It has been translated in some Christian Bible translations as "oryx" (which was accepted as the referent in Modern Hebrew) and as "unicorn" in the King James Version...

Which then led to Ishtar’s gate

aur.jpg

Metaphor overload…

And still being a few days away from learning of the proposed Jesus / Caesar relationship, any ‘Christian’ sacrifice connotation relating to the ‘The Ides of March’; not surprisingly went straight over the head.

Making ‘Quo Vadis’ another funny one?

The movie being based on a book of the same name, coincidentally written by a Polish Nobel Laureate -

The novel Quo Vadis tells of a love that develops between a young Christian woman, Lygia (Ligia in Polish) and Marcus Vinicius, a Roman patrician. It takes place in the city of Rome under the rule of emperor Nero...

Paul of Tarsus takes a personal interest in converting Marcus.

And obviously ignorant of any future Caesar / Paul relationship either, made ‘Quo Vadis’ seem slim pickings.

Why would ‘the voice’ bother?

Being born under the astrological influence of Mars, did make the male protagonist’s name, sort of, noticeable –

…the god of war and also an agricultural guardian, a combination characteristic of early Rome.

‘Vinicius’ also being reminiscent of vini (in its ‘I saw’ context) but the root turned out to relate to ‘vine’ instead - as in vinum, vintner etc.

Though there was an interesting correspondence involving Marcus’ beloved?

During a whole series of ghastly exhibitions, including devouring by wild beasts, butchery by gladiators, and finally burning them on crosses by night-time to illuminate a luxurious banquet in Caesar's gardens...Vinicius attempts unsuccessfully to rescue Lygia from prison...the final games come around, in which Lygia and Ursus are exposed in the arena to an aurochs; however, Ursus with his preternatural strength breaks the beast's neck; the crowd, glutted with the slaughter of innocents, demands of Caesar to spare the pair, and Nero acquiesces out of cowardice; Vinicius and Lygia marry and settle on his estates in Sicily, where they live unprosecuted as Christians.

A peculiar twist that then prompted a quick look into ‘ Lygia’, described as meaning clear voiced or musical. An appellation apparently deriving from a Siren?

Seemingly then a meaningful choice by the author - when matched to Vinicius - considering ‘Ligeia’ turned out to be affiliated with Bruttium; modern Calabria.

Around 1500 BC a tribe called the Oenotri ("vine-cultivators"), settled in the region.

Especially in light of -

Sienkiewicz studied the Roman Empire extensively before writing the novel...

Making for an interestingly Pagan underlay to intrinsically Christian imagery, or vice versa, depending on how you looked at it?

‘I am the vine and you are the branches. If a man is in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit.

And of course then there was Ovid -

According to Ovid (43 BC–17 AD), the Sirens were the companions of young Persephone.

‘Young’ Persephone leading to -

In many ancient cults the goddess, along with her mother Demeter, is associated with vegetation and grain. In this guise she is most often referred to as Kore, signifying both ‘daughter’ and ‘maiden’. In Greek mythology, the goddess, as wife of Hades, is the Queen of the Underworld and takes her other name, Persephone.

The ‘maiden’ theme then hammered again with the rocking rendition of ‘The Ides of March’, which at first glance seemed a clanging displacement in the ‘Christian’ sequence?

Firstly, because despite being a huge Iron Maiden fan since my teens AND owning the album, I’d always thought the opening instrumental (The Ides of March) was an extended intro to ‘Wrathchild’?

An assumption that initially seemed echoed by the etymology of ‘Iron’ -

The English word iron derives ultimately from Proto-Germanic *isarnan, which is also the source of the German name Eisen. It was most likely borrowed from Celtic *isarnon, which ultimately comes from Proto-Indo-European *is-(e)ro- "powerful, holy" and finally *eis "strong", referencing iron's strength as a metal.[69] Kluge relates *isarnon to Illyric and Latin ira, 'wrath').

And in a funny twist, Eisen also had a ‘Kiss’ relationship, being the birth name of their larger than life frontman -

Paul Stanley (born Stanley Bert Eisen; January 20, 1952) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and painter, best known for being the rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss. Stanley established The Starchild character…

‘Paul’ and ‘Starchild’, in a Phillipian sense anyway, also maybe a tenuous connection to Jesus stuff... but what the day of Caesar’s assassination had to do with it or ‘maidens’ for that matter - buggered if I knew...

But then the following nights ‘La Curandera’ added some kindling, firstly the overt black and white motif feeling important - like it had something to do with ‘The Black Keys’?

And the album name, ‘Blast Tyrant’ was also emotive on 3 fronts;

Blast - being a kinetic wave

Tyrant - well considering the night before...

That seemed like a no brainer?

But then there was the etymology!

...from Greek tyrannos "lord, master, sovereign, absolute ruler unlimited by law or constitution," a loan-word from a language of Asia Minor (probably Lydian); Klein compares Etruscan Turan "mistress, lady" (surname of Venus)...

Thus entwining Caesar with ‘the Lady’ again...which left me wondering what happened to ‘Christ’??

And the artists name was ‘Clutch’.

Which was seen as a suitably ‘mechanical’ insertion from amidst a larger panorama of ‘automotive’ dream scenarios mentioned elsewhere - a feature of many being highly symbolic activities such as upgrading engines, rebuilding transmissions, even repairing ‘clutches’.

A critical component that ‘connects’ a prime mover to a driven element - allegorically, taken as meaningful?

Perhaps also reflected in the words root -

Middle English (in the sense ‘bend, crook’): variant of obsolete clitch ‘close the hand’, from Old English clyccancrook, clench’, of Germanic origin.

Within the masculine/feminine context anyway, ‘crook’ (as in Shepherd’s) maybe alluding to connecting the centres ?

Or in the sense of ’grasping’ - maybe a nudge to understand something?

Like why the friggin ‘maiden’ was now La Curandera...for starters...🙄

La Curandera is a one-act comic opera based on the same story as Mozart’s Bastien und Bastienne...

Mozart’s opera featuring only 3 players - a shepherdess, a shepherd and a soothsayer...

And it wasn’t long afterwards that the ‘Caesar was Jesus’ paradigm shift occurred, thanks to Laura and the forum, an idea that oddly enough barely raised an eyebrow. Actually a conflation that made all the sense in the world once I thought about it.

What did hit as a big WTF moment though was realising that’s also what the dream-maker seemed to be on about???

In part anyway...

Then in another apparent display of impeccable timing and to really tweak the grey matter, the night before making my introductory post on the forum, another cascade of vivid dreams. Coincidentally again featuring knives, a car, and ‘Laura’ - though this time as a young lady!

Plus in contrast to the previous occasions fading out with a musical theme and also in a seemingly curious connection to the KISS / Knights and long shot Paul Stanley / Eisen thought bubbles... this time round the action opened with a tune; ‘New York Groove’ - an Ace Frehley solo effort?

The annoying chorus making the song pretty easy to identify -

I'm back, back in the New York Groove
Back in the New York Groove, in the New York Groove

I'm back, back in the New York Groove [Repeat until fade]

Which struck as an odd choice because I can’t say I’m a fan, though as ‘young Laura’ was just around the corner (not yet a Jadczyk) I did wonder if all the ‘back, back’ wasn’t steering me back to the BTO / ‘Bach’ as young knight interpretation (as opposed to 'stream' relative to ‘Auerbach’)?

And in the scheme of things the artist did have an interesting name -

Paul Daniel "Ace" Frehley is an American musician and songwriter best known as the original lead guitarist and co-founding member of the rock band Kiss. He invented the persona of The Spaceman...

And seeing as the song was released on a self titled debut, that also seemed a double hint to analyse ‘him’, though strangely I was stuffed if I could find anything definitive related to ‘Frehley’? Leaving Paul, Daniel and ‘Ace’ to think about.

The name of the Apostle again taken as ‘Saul’ meaning soul, Daniel as the people of Danu and ‘Ace’-

Middle English (denoting the ‘one’ on dice): via Old French from Latin as ‘unity, a unit’.

Turned out to be interesting ...having a vague sense of ‘crossing the Rubicon’ about it -

Warriors of Rome’s Thirteenth Twin Legion, veterans of the violent Gallic wars that had consumed much of the Roman Republic’s martial energy over the previous decade, stood on the bank of the Rubicon river on the edge of their homeland...

Lifting his voice above the din in the darkness behind him, “in a sort of passion,” he abandoned “himself to what might come, and using the proverb frequently in their mouths who enter upon dangerous and bold attempts” Alea iacta est—Let the dice fly high “with these words he took the river.”

Upon turning to ‘New York’, also learning that originally the settlement had been called ‘New Netherland’, therefore read as ‘New Underworld’ - as relative to Persephone - an abstraction uncannily reinforced after tracing the meaning of ‘York’ -

...the name of a city in northern England. The city name was originally Eburacon, Latinized as Eboracum, meaning "yew" in Brythonic...

Because when dream analysis has, selectively tree by tree, patiently opened you to the world of the Ogham, leading eventually to recognise that the curious combination of Ailm, Sail, Tinne, Ruis, Iohadh and Duir also actually spelt something ...‘Yew’ slotted right into the curious dream narrative -

There is a tradition that the Cross was a yew tree... A verse from a traditional carol from Herefordshire, The Seven Virgins, runs:

Go you down, go you down to yonder town,
And sit in the gallery:
And there you'II find sweet Jesus Christ,
Nailed to a big yew-tree.

The symbol for ‘Yew’ coincidentally a six barred cross in the shape of a tree -

Symbolism: The Tree of Life

Deity: Banbha, Dione, Artemis, Persephone, Hecate, Astarte...

Yew embodies the crone aspect of the triple Goddess. Yew is one of the Guardians of the Underworld that assist in guiding souls from one world to the next.

Banbha coincidentally identified as the goddess wife of King MacCuilhe, the ruler of the Tuatha de Danaan...

Which left ‘Groove’ -

...from Proto-Indo-European *gʰrebʰ- (“to dig, scrape, bury”)

To cut a groove or channel in...

Something that felt subtly multi-layered also slightly Caesarean?

From the verb 'caesa', to cut...

Phrasing that also provided inspiration regarding 'The Ides of March', which turned out to be close - but no cigar... though I did find something relevant in a session from the day before -

A: Give your hands to the Cassiopaeans.

Q: (L) And what is that supposed to mean?

A: Galatea is grooving.

Q: (Galatea) As in jive and groove?

A: Your life will change as your natural channel opens.

Which with the benefit of hindsight still all seems unbelievably elegant considering the opening visual of the dream -

I find myself on what appears to be a mid-west farm in the U.S (but reminding me a little of the area surrounding Salinas, California) and while walking towards barns and other structures my attention is drawn to a glistening silver race car (like an American Stock Car) with one large sponsor sticker, in royal blue, emblazoned down the side - 'Cassiopaea'.

Where the impression of ‘sponsorship’ was very clear.

Making curious then, the pivotal role that a 'knife' had played the previous time 'Laura' had been presented?

As on this occasion I was completely disarmed by 'her'. Removing knives and daggers that I didn't even know I was carrying - making the 'Leatherman' notable by its absence - with the second last also the only one recognised as ever being 'mine'?

‘Her’ final action being to reach forward and take possession of the only implement I was 'conscious' of, an item that I was also absolutely POSITIVE was a short sword; slung low off my left hip -

After withdrawal from its scabbard and with her holding it up for my inspection... I'm startled to find that it's actually a large, high permutation type, master key!.

A scenario that also felt very ‘ceremonial’, with a twinkle in ‘her’ eye that too seemed to imply something important was being conveyed?

And despite her appearing as 20 years my junior, there was this sort vibe -

His sponsor, who was often a knight or a lord, would give these gifts to him. He would say an oath and swear fealty to god and to his king and he would affirm his devotion to the code of chivalry.

Not least because the blade that I had recognised, was a prized possession from my childhood (much to Mum's concern). A style that we used to call a 'pig sticker' and very cool when you’re a boy, as it was Ex-Australian (Special Forces) army issue;

ex.jpg

A long forgotten piece of memorabilia and therefore taken as a meaningful dream symbol - especially when 20 yo Laura Knight took it away...

And although it often takes a while, I really don’t know what I’d do if it wasn’t for the C’s transcripts !!! 😳🥰

Q: (Atriedes) I have a question. Is Caesar also the inspiration for the Arthurian legend?

Q: (Atriedes) And was him pulling the sword from the stone a reference to his sword, Crocea Mors?

(L) His what?

(Atriedes) Was the sword in the stone story a reference to Caesar's sword, Crocea Mors - the Yellow Death? Because it was made in Bronze...

(L) That was Caesar's sword?

(Atriedes) Yes.

(L) Says who?

(Atriedes) We sat down and read it together! There's a myth from Nennius about his sword getting stuck in his shield. The Yellow Death was its name.

Well, not for the first time, my dream crystal earnt a sideways glance this morning…in light of content in the last post and after a bit of Googling, getting the impression that ‘somebody’ seemed to be enjoying the subject matter!

With a grown-up version of Italian sisters, that I went to High School with, making an appearance last night, the elder of the 2 promptly plonking herself in my lap and kissing me full on the mouth…

‘Her’ name was Melissa and if memory serves, the family were also of Calabrese descent -

The name comes from the Greek word μέλισσα (mélissa), "bee"...

In Ireland it is sometimes used as a feminine form of the Gaelic male name Maoilíosa, which means "servant of Jesus"...

Porphyry (233 to c. 304 AD) wrote of the priestesses of Demeter, known as Melissae ("bees"), …The story surrounding Melissae tells of an elderly priestess of Demeter, named Melissa, initiated into her mysteries by the goddess herself…From Porphyry's writings, scholars have also learned that Melissa was the name of the moon goddess Artemis...

Melissa's sister in this instance, 'Fiona' –

The name arose in Scotland and Ireland but has also become popular in England. It can be considered either a Latinised form of the Gaelic word fionn, meaning "white", "fair" or an Anglicisation of the Irish name Fíona (derived from an element meaning "vine")

And although it would be decades since we last saw each other, I do know they married Australian brothers such that they still share a surname – derived apparently from ‘pear tree’.

In Greek mythology, the pear tree was sacred to Hera…She was known as Hera Apios, (apiosis Greek for “pear tree”) idols of her were carved from pear trees. Romans saw Hera as Juno, Aphrodite and Venus.

The Venus of La Poire – la poire being French for “the pear.”...carved from mammoth ivory and dated from the Paleolithic Era (approximately 2 million years ago) is shaped much like a pear, as are many of the other statuettes now collectively bearing the name “Venus.”

The Pear Tree

The principle meaning - and that found in the song The Twelve Days of Christmas is related to the persecution of mystics and their beliefs.

This symbolism is all the more ironic, given that the Catholic church now tout the song as a Christian one with a complete revision of its actual meaning.

…an allegory of the Lovers and the uniting of the masculine [conscious self] and feminine [subconscious self] to reach the Higher spirit. The song is saying – this is how you start to get spiritual experience – the partridge must be in the pear tree – masculine and feminine need to unite.

That ‘Hera’ should be included alongside ‘Melissa’ and ‘Fiona’ following on from ‘young Laura’, also quite the coincidence I thought -

The peacock was Hera's sacred animal.

Because last time I had cause to look into ‘eyes’ and ‘Pear Trees’ was a couple of days before my Crystals arrived; due to an odd pairing of song choice by the dream-maker -

ozzy.jpg

Ozzy Osbournes version of 'Perry Mason' from the Album Ozzmosis -

ozzy2.jpg

'Osmosis' -

...is when a substance crosses a semipermeable membrane in order to balance the concentrations of another substance.

‘Perry’ meaning pear tree and ‘Mason’ a stone worker.

A cool song that didn’t really go with the gag inducing ‘Gold’ by Spandau Ballet?

Though the dream-maker seemed partial to it, inflicting it on me a couple of times…

Gold (gold)

Always believe in your soul

You've got the power to know…

Lyrics that however seemed to gel with ‘Spandau’, a name apparently first documented in 1197 as "Spandowe" - of Slavic origin and meaning confluence.

The place where two rivers flow together and become one larger river.

A situation in which two things join or come together.

The combination of ‘gold’ and ‘mason’ then seemingly very clever when my beautiful dream crystal arrived soon after 🥰

Especially after being serenaded by Michael Jackson the night before they arrived –

rock.jpg

‘Rock’ with you…

I wanna rock with you

I wanna groove with you

I wanna rock with you

I wanna groove with you

Hahaha, no wonder I don’t record dreams anymore…

Despite all the crazy things going on in the world, have noticed a funny sense of dream 'chiding' since procrastinating on concluding this narrative, so it seems I'll need to overcome that reluctance sooner or later.

Related or not, an odd dream that occurred a couple of days before learning that Ark had been very ill has been niggling and niggling too, so in case it may have any wider value have decided to share...

Dream

Sharing a meal of meat with a male stranger, who is discussing philosophy and experiences of travel. We are eating with our hands and the occasion has a subtle feeling of ceremony, the subject then turns to time he spent in 'Kush' - my vision is then filled with a sepia toned image of what appears to be an old map, showing mountainous terrain.

Then 'hearing' a phrase -

"The One is not rare, rare is the one that pursues their destiny"

End.

Interestingly upon looking into 'Kush', a near identical image happened to be included on the wikipedia page;

kush.jpg

In minutes finding myself contemplating 'Nestorian' Christianity;

The lands north of the Hindu Kush, in the Hephthalite dominion, Buddhism was the predominant religion by mid 1st millennium CE. These Buddhists were religiously tolerant and they co-existed with followers of Zoroastrianism, Manichaseism, and Nestorian Christianity.

Something I'd never heard of ;

Nestorianism is a Christian theological doctrine that upholds several distinctive teachings in the fields of Christology and Mariology.

It opposes the concept of hypostatic union and emphasizes that the two natures (human and divine) of Jesus Christ were joined by will rather than personhood.

Neither was I familiar with the term 'Mariology';

Mariology is the theological study of Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mariology methodically relates teachings about her to other parts of the faith, such as teachings about Jesus, redemption and grace.

Making 'Kush' interesting in a 'C's kind of way;

The name "Hindu Kush" is, from a historical perspective, relatively young. In ancient times the mountain range was also called "Paropamisadae" by Hellenic Greeks in the late first millennium BC[37] and was mentioned as Paropamisadae in world maps. The name Hindu Kush was first mentioned in the 14th century, states Ervin Grötzbach, and it is "missing from the accounts of the early Arab geographers and occurs for the first time in Ibn Baṭṭuṭa (ca. 1330)." Ibn Baṭṭuṭa, states Grötzbach, saw the "origin of the name Hindu Kush (Hindu-killer) in the fact that numerous Hindu slaves died crossing the pass...

Because becoming 'One', destiny, the action of will, grace AND 'Hindu killer' - had all made me think of Ark, or more correctly the 12 July, 1997 session -

A: "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!"

Q: Very cute! I liked that one! But, now, you took the wind out of my sails with the answer about the destiny. But, in my perception of this arrangement on this stone, is it that the two sides need to be united, is that correct? Or is the Arrow from the P-S pointing at the spider a divider of two opposing groups?

A: Open for your discovery!

A: Arkadiusz is strong willed. Must be to be seeker of worlds. To paraphrase: "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." And, on that contemplative note, good night.

Which all seemed quite clever amongst the current global backdrop, though not anything I thought worth sharing. Until last night that is, where the dream DJ decided to put 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera (of all things...) on long play.

'Christina' - the obvious 'Christian' root reminding me of 'Kush' and will - also turning up an interesting figure upon looking into origins of the name;

At the age of 28, the "Minerva of the North" relinquished the throne to her cousin and moved to Rome.

Minerva coincidentally sharing a story with a mortal named Arachne, whom she turned into a spider.

Aguilera's middle name 'María', curiously also seemingly related to 'Kush'?

...the Latinised form of the name of Miriam: Mary, mother of Jesus.

'Aguilera', then oddly enough making it 3 from 3?

...habitational name from a place in Soria province, named Aguilera from aguilera ‘eagle’s nest’ (from Latin aquilaria ‘place of eagles’).

When considering the ancient naming for the Hindu Kush anyway?

Paropamisadae is the Latinized form of the Greek name Paropamisádai (Παροπαμισάδαι), which is in turn derived from Old Persian Parupraesanna. The latter means "Beyond the Hindu Kush", where the Hindu Kush is referred to as Uparaesanna ("higher than the eagle").

Which then brought to mind Castaneda;

The Eagle, although it is not moved by the circumstances of any living thing, has granted a gift to each of those beings. In those beings’ own way, and by right, any one of them, if it so desires, has the power to keep the flame of awareness; the power to disobey the summons to ‘die and be consumed’.

Every living thing has been granted the power, if it so desires, to seek an opening to freedom and to go through it. It is evident to the seer who sees the opening, and to the creatures that go through it, that the Eagle has granted that gift in order to perpetuate awareness.

On getting around to looking into the song itself, learning that "Beautiful" was written and produced by a Linda Perry. Which then seemed rather synchronous following the imagery of the 'Perry' sisters mentioned in the previous post?

Figuring that there must be something I was missing regarding 'Pear Trees', leading to;

Thought I would try to find out about the word "berry". I'll put in bold what catches my eye:

...For the semantic development, compare Old Church Slavonic гроуша (gruša, “pear”)... Latin pirum (“pear”)...

A plant that bears berries is said to be bacciferous or baccate (a fruit that resembles a berry, whether it actually is a berry or not, can also be called "baccate").

Baccate reminds me of Bacchus.

Which seemed rather uncanny in that 'berry' was mentioned in the session quoted above as well, plus the god of the grape-harvest, wine making and wine presented a pretty strong 'of the vine' vibe - as discussed in the previous posts too?

And then 'Linda' was given a number of meanings such as beautiful or lion-like. Or alternatively as deriving from the 'Linden' or Lime tree - which soon led to;

A limes was a frontier of the Roman Empire...

Roman writers and subsequent authors who depended on them presented the limes as a sort of sacred border beyond which human beings did not transgress...

Also discovering that Limes are apparently hermaphroditic;

Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?

A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Q: (L) Is that what we are going to be?

A: Wait and see.

At which point I called it quits...

Anyway, hope everyone's doing ok out there and you're 'will' stays strong :hug2:

Despite all the crazy things going on in the world, have noticed a funny sense of dream 'chiding' since procrastinating on concluding this narrative, so it seems I'll need to overcome that reluctance sooner or later.

It’s a funny thing, after deciding against sharing the perceived ‘conclusion’ to this strange tale well over a year ago, you would have thought the urge would have faded by now? Yet in spite of giving away dream journaling (and serious attempts at interpretation) not long after and doing my best to ignore a continuing ‘pressure’ since. It seems that ‘something’ just keeps poking and prodding?

And although nonsensical even to me, the strong impression from the dream below that ‘the girls’ were somehow representative of Laura et al;

…only last week, a dream where I found myself in a 'head masters' office discussing progress with a group of female prefects that informed me that only 1 more piece of work needed to be submitted - which I thought was great, until the realisation that I had no idea what the subject was :umm:

Although within the Pauline, Stoic, Caesarian colouring of the recent session, that the 'girls' were 'Prefects' seemed interesting - the term ‘prefect’ arising in the early Roman Republic as someone nominated by a Consul (to act in the consuls’ absence) ...

Was actually the impetus that eventually led to starting this thread, the off chance being that perhaps submitting this subjective meandering could have something to do with the ‘piece of work’?

As dumb as that seems…

But then I kept putting it off anyway until the old 60’s tune "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" decided to make an appearance in dreamland a little while ago (18th April) and apart from seeming a VERY odd choice, it was also markedly persistent - eventually waking me up.

Then unable to go back to sleep, after a couple of coffees and a cigarette I found myself reading about Franki Valli etc, where eventually a little oddity raised a weary smile;

…used by NASA as a wake-up song on the STS-126 Space Shuttle mission, to celebrate the anniversary of astronaut Christopher Ferguson...

A ‘wake-up’ song for an ‘astronaut’ on a STS ‘Space Shuttle’ seeming quite the metaphor!

And ‘Christopher’ was enough to trigger thoughts of ‘Caesar’;

…literally "Christ-bearing;" from phoros "bearer," from pherein "to carry," …In medieval legend he was a giant (one of the rare virtuous ones) who aided travellers by carrying them across a river.

Plus tweak the old ‘knowledge is preparation to cross the Rubicon’” antenna…

Though ‘Son of Fergus’ was a new one, so retreating once more to habit it didn’t take long to find a ‘Fergus’ from legend, that was also ‘a giant’;

Fergus mac Róich is a character of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology… The name Fergus (later Irish Fearghus) means "man-strength" or "virility", and Fergus is described as being of enormous size…

On looking a bit more;

Fergus or Feargus is a common Scottish or Irish male given name derived from Scots Gaelic, meaning the angry (one) or the wrathful (one)

Which was sort of interesting, then wouldn’t you know it;

Caladbolg ("hard cleft", cognate with Middle Welsh: Caledfwlch and Excalibur …sometimes written Caladcholg ("hard blade"), is the sword of Fergus mac Róich…

Both Christopher AND Ferguson then seeming ‘Caesar/Arthur’ related… on getting around to checking in on the forum later in the day, almost immediately a comment by luc then put the icing on the cake;

...One of the first books I read in my "waking up" process was Mike Ruppert's "Crossing the Rubicon"...

A shared affinity for ‘Imperator’ making the comment seem quite the synchronicity and as silly as it all sounds, was also taken as another nudge to continue and try to put this ‘…crossing the Rubicon’ thing into words…

So, for whatever it’s worth, here goes.

Apart from all the funny little ‘messages’ and dream interpretations (mentioned previously) that seemed to lead up to and surround discovering the Cassiopaean Experiment. Originally it was the peculiar dream pairing of a Unicorn and Laura, the night before joining the forum, followed by the prominent race car emblazoned with CASSIOPAEA and another representation of ‘Laura’, the night before making an introductory post – that really captured my imagination.

Being particularly vivid, the ‘Excalibur’ dagger imagery immediately preceding the transformation of, what I was positive was, a ‘short’ sword into some kind of super-dooper master ‘key’ (when in the hands of a young version of Laura) also quite captivating. Even more so upon later learning of the Caesar / King Arthur / C’s correlation - that all these things seemed to be meaningfully connected somehow, also rather frustrating…a bit like trying to sit an exam before learning the subject?

And with attempting to understand strange ‘car’ dreams already topical back then, the fact that a glistening silver vehicle with only one identifiable feature (‘Cassiopaea’ signwriting) happened to be displayed as though in Salinas California, also seemed a curious detail?

Particularly later after stumbling across;

Q: (L) …we have a question from our daughter who had some strange dreams about cars that she wants to know about. What were these dreams about?

A: She is sorting data regarding upcoming changes.

Firstly, glad that I wasn’t the only one that had ruminated on ‘strange dreams about cars’, but also that the comment was in the same session as;

Q: (L) …"trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate,"… I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

The mention of ‘Wrath’ and ‘Kore’ immediately reminiscent of the curious Iron = wrath, Maiden = Kore interpretation from the ‘The Ides of March’ experience?

Thus, the C’s peculiar phrasing prompted poking around a bit more;

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Whereby Salinas (as dream symbol) then became interesting because, having been there, I was aware that the sleepy little town was the birthplace of Pulitzer Prize winning, Nobel Laureate John Steinbeck – coincidentally the author of ‘The Grapes of Wrath’.

Also that the title of Steinbeck’s novel (apparently inspired by his wife Carol), was sourced from the rather Caesarean sounding - The Battle Hymn of the Republic;

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:

He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;

He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword” …

Where the ‘trampling’ lyric added to the noticeable ‘leaves: grapes’ juxtaposition, had inspired a look into the etymology of ‘grape’;

…mid-13c., "a berry of the vine," also collective singular…from Proto-Germanic *krappon "hook," from a group of Germanic words meaning "bent, crooked, hooked" (cognates: Middle Dutch crappe, Old High German krapfo "hook”. The original notion thus perhaps was "vine hook for grape-picking." The vine is not native to England. The word replaced Old English winberige "wine berry."

Which then felt like being brought back around to ‘the vine’ / shepherd / crook etc.?

And having only ever read Steinbeck’s ‘Of Mice and Men’ in High School, figured I may as well have a look at the synopsis while I was at it…

Tom Joad and Jim Casy, who are both interpreted as Christ-like figures at certain intervals within the novel. These two are often interpreted together, with Jim Casy representing Jesus … up until his death…From there, Tom takes over, rising in Casy's place as the Christ figure…

An opening salvo that left me rather amazed how ‘Salinas’ in a dream, could lead so quickly to J.C…but then on it went - ‘Ma Joad’ coincidental also;

Matriarch. Practical and warm-spirited, she tries to hold the family together. Her given name is never learned; it is suggested that her maiden name was Hazlett.

‘Hazlett’ apparently a topographic name for someone who lived by a hazel copse, Old English hæslett, derivative of ‘hæsel’;

The hazel might be said to be the quintessential Celtic tree because of its legendary position at the heart of the Otherworld

The hazel's association with wisdom extends to other cultures of the ancient world. In Norse mythology it was known as the Tree of Knowledge

Otherworld + maiden, again bringing to mind ‘Kore’ (in the scheme of things…) with the Tree of Knowledge reference also standing out because it wasn’t the Tree of Life – for a change.

And for good measure there also turned out to be a ‘Noah’;

The oldest son, he is the first to leave the family, planning to live off fishing on the Colorado River.

Plus, a gloriously named ‘Rose of Sharon’ (Noah’s sister), whose married name happened to be ‘Rivers’ and her husband’s Christian name - ‘Connie’.

Where the trio of ‘Rose + Con + Rivers’ seemed almost too much of a coincidence, especially after checking the etymology of ‘Colorado’ - Spanish for colored red.

Making for literally ‘red river’, just like Rubi-con.

And in an extraordinary piece of timing, as I write this my eldest daughter just walked in to ask if I’d heard of a movie called ‘Redcon –1’, new to Australian Netflix apparently…?

1589961815899.png

Considering the current global ‘crisis’, I’m now not sure which is the greater synchronicity - the name of the film or the theme :shock: !

But back to ‘Salinas’, the Cassiopaean tone seemingly also extended beyond consideration of the ‘race-car’ and its ‘location’?

'What am I going to do with all this?' I wonder to myself, looking at the 12 foot long table of boxes, at which point one of the crones, burbling with glee, reaches into a box (directly in front of me) and hands me number 12.

On thanking her and looking at the spine of the book, I'm then surprised to find that this is the only cover without 'Cassiopaea' emblazoned on it! 'Didn't I just look at this book, how didn't I notice that?' I thought rather confused.

After brushing the dust off the gold filligree, and focusing on the spine, I then find that it simply states 'Don Rueckert'…

Where the seemingly important fusion of Don and Rueckert, following all the overt Cassiopaean imagery, proved another mind bender. Objectively, if all other dream ‘Dons’ were being interpreted as equivalent to ‘Cassiopeia’, then the interpretation of ‘Rueckert’ was simply -

…descendant of Rudiger; famous, spear

And as ‘the book’ had been plucked from what was portrayed as the Cassiopaea Transcripts (not the RA Material) upon searching for ‘famous spear’ in the sessions;

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

The above stood out because in a curious way, ‘Perceval’ also seemed to tie back to car dreams, short swords AND Caesar (via Aeneas)?

…discovering that the Ford Cortina was apparently named for the northern Italian town of Cortina d’Ampezzo, with the name translating to ‘Curtain of the valley (of Ampezzo).

Then finding that Curtana / Courtain is a Latinized form of the Anglo-French curtein, from Latin curtus with 'Curtana' also the name of the ceremonial ‘Sword of Mercy’ used at the initiation rite of British royalty!

Or specifically -

‘Curtana was, according to legend, the sword of Ogier the Dane; it bore the inscription "My name is Cortana, of the same steel and temper as Joyeuse and Durendal.

It is supposed to have originally been Tristan's sword, and gained the name "Cortana" when it was "cut down" to fit Ogier’

Then there was also the Latin cortīna, meaning cauldron, the alchemical symbol of transmutation, and also used to reference ‘the sacred tripod’ of the Delphic oracle in The Aeneid!

Because in the absence of any better ideas, the prevalence of ‘Ford’ dream cars had been tentatively presumed to, maybe, also symbolise the place or action of crossing a river?

The ‘Cortina’ (also mentioned elsewhere) a peculiar dream favourite until the interpretation of all of its imagery had been stewed upon at great length…

Cortina – curtain of the vale = veil? / sword / transmutation?

Ghia – Spanish for guide?

Ford – to cross a ‘river’?

And with the image of a young ‘Laura’ transmuting a sword into a key burned into my brain, the feeling was that the ‘sword’ was ‘key’ - i.e. a clue, a ‘guide’ to ‘cross’ a river i.e. the Rubicon?

Then after learning that ‘Joyeuse’ was Charlemagne’s sword AND rumoured to incorporate a famous spear;

Some legends claim Joyeuse was forged to contain the Lance of Longinus within its pommel…

Oddly enough, no more ‘Cortina’ dreams?

But then there was the 12 reference (that preceded ‘Laura’ displaying the ‘key’), which for whatever reason was annoyingly persistent until;

…that bloody reference to book number 12 kept me stewing until well after Christmas. :mad:

Soon after which the idea of Grace came to me, Amazing Grace…

So there I headed, Amazing Grace, Chapter 12, 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde'.

Ahhh....there she is…

Which in hindsight seemed quite a fantastic coincidence, ‘Mr Hyde’ being a perfect description for the unsavoury dream figure (steered away from mature ‘Laura’), from the dream before joining the forum and the photo included in the Chapter happened to be exactly as ‘she’ was portrayed in the later dream when appropriating the ‘Excalibur’ dagger and displaying the ‘key’!

1589962818271.png

A degree of difference that then made the Caesar / Arthur correlation all the more alluring when trying to objectively interpret the ‘image’, because only using a maiden name went in an interesting direction.

Firstly that ‘Laurel’ can be derived from the Celtic word ‘laur’ meaning green, a link which obliquely led to learning that ‘Baccalaureate’ was from the Latin for laurel berries… imagery that then resonated with a ‘knowledge is preparation…’ vibe?

And secondly that ‘Green + Knight’ leads straight to the character of Gawain (the Maidens Knight), once you’ve discovered there is a tale of the same name... a coincidence that was shortly followed by learning of 'his' relationship to not only Perceval but also Excalibur;

In Chrétien de Troyes' late 12th-century Old French Perceval, Arthur's knight Gawain carries the sword Escalibor

The unexpected relationship to ‘Perceval’ (famous spear), then made the number 12 again interesting when inserted into the earlier proposed ‘Ovid’ framework;

But soon afterwards, he brought into that land a ravished wife, Helen…

…in wrath, Achilles pressed his rapid chariot straight through the Trojan army; making a lane with his great spear

Having stumbled across Manly P. Hall's 'The Secret Teachings of all Ages' along the way –

The siege of Troy is a symbolic account of the abduction of the human soul (Helena)…

And it would appear that the universe is particular frisky today?

Spotify randomly playing this song as I write…

1589963724916.png

Having caught my attention with Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Which is a relief, because I’m going to take that as a ‘sign’ I can skip over trying to sequence a whole Ovid, transmutation of ‘Aeneas’, number 14, mysterious ‘shaman girl’ dream saga that followed on from this;

…a dream where I found myself being seated at a table with a group, preparing for a presentation. The impression being that the other participants had something to do with the ‘C’s [Laura wasn’t there though?] and we were about to be shown/taught something to do with ‘The Mysteries’.

Then as the screen started to roll a question was asked ‘Who is Aeneas’?

Followed by silence until ‘I’ answered something along of the lines of ‘the progenitor of Rome, ascendant of Caesar’. Which apparently wasn’t the correct answer…..

So back to the books and in uncovering Aeneas’ relationships to Vidarr, Utnapishtim, King Arthur [via Brutus]…

Though segueing to ‘Holy Diver’ and ‘Dio’ (and ‘the voices’ peculiar ‘Katania’) will require a detour via Cappadocia. A region the dream-maker seemed to have a REAL big thing for at one stage - over and over again finding myself led to the location and pondering what the hell I was meant to interpret from the place!

1589963870553.png

Wondering was Galatia being adjacent something to do with the Apostle Paul?

Was ‘Phyrgia’ some kind of hint about Mother Goddesses and the ‘Mysteries’?

Or did my birthday have something to do with ‘Priests’?

The galli castrated themselves during an ecstatic celebration called the Dies sanguinis, or "Day of Blood", which took place on March 24.

Or was it something about Aeneas or Perseus or Mithras or the Magi…or everyone else that has been represented wearing ‘Phyrgian’ head gear???

And round and round it went until a piece of trivia jangled;

The Phrygian cap was similar to the red freedman’s cap that was worn by male slaves being manumitted by their masters…

…Not long after the murder of Julius Caesar on the Ides of March in 44 BCE, one of the assassins, Brutus, minted coins with a freedom cap between two daggers…

1589963919521.png

‘EID MAR’ was like a punch to the head.

Plus, a dagger with a ‘cross’ combined with the name ‘Brutus’, set the mind swirling with ‘Caesar / Arthur-isms’;

Brutus of Troy. A great-great-grandson of the love goddess Aphrodite through her Trojan son Aeneas (the hero of Virgil's Aeneid)… He liberated the descendants of the Trojans…and led them on an epic voyage to Britain. Landing at Totnes in Devon, Brutus overthrew the giants who lived in Britain, laid the foundations of Oxford University and London and sired a long line of kings, including King Arthur…
London Stone has, in its time, been identified as a druidic altar for human sacrifice; a Roman milestone; the slab in which Arthur’s sword, Excalibur, was embedded; and part of the remains of the palace of the Roman governor of Britain…One version has it that Brutus, the legendary founder of Britain, brought it from the sack of Troy…

Guessing maybe that was where the ‘Cappodocia’ thing was heading as by then I knew the capital happened to be called Kayseri – an Arabic adaption of Caesarea?

Cue, the thundering dream rendition of ‘Holy Diver’;

No need to look so afraid

Jump, jump

Jump on the tiger

You can feel his heart but you know he's mean

Some light can never be seen, yeah

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away, get away

Gotta get away, get away

Holy diver, soul survivor

A tune whose psychedelic ‘tiger’ lyrics not only made it stick in the mind, but also very confusing… couldn’t figure whether another relationship to ‘Kayseri’?

Kayseri is located at the foot of the inactive volcano Mount Erciyes…The city is often cited in the first ranks among Turkey's cities that fit the definition of Anatolian Tigers.

Or the Apostle?

1589964029192.png

Having memorably been woken by the distinctive ‘Rocky’ theme after the appearance of the beautiful ‘Angel’ - whose surname translated to ‘priest of the line of Herod’ (mentioned previously) - a couple of months earlier?

And strangely ‘Eye of the Tiger’, being from an album of the same name and seemingly a double reference (as was Holy Diver) by a band named ‘Survivor’, felt very important at the time – how, no idea…

But later with the ‘Dio’ tune sharing a tiger theme and soul (Saul?) survivor lyric, figured maybe there was something in common to be found – making this then an eye opener;

…according to Dio…"The song 'Holy Diver' is really about a Christ-figure, who on another place, not Earth, has done exactly the same as we've apparently experienced or were supposed to have experienced on Earth: dying for the sins of man so that man can start again and be cleansed and do it properly,"

…he told Sam Dunn for the film Metal: A Headbanger's Journey.

"So, the same thing happened on this other far-distant planet, and all the people on this planet are calling him the Holy Diver because he's about to go to another world to do what he did to the first: absolve them from their sins by having himself killed. And the people are saying to him, 'Don't go,' with innuendos of tigers and stripes and hearts and being eaten…'"

A surprising turn that then made me wonder if there was anything interesting about Ronnie James ‘Dio’ as a dream reference? Because ‘Holy Diver’ combined with the band’s name (Italian for god) had brought ‘Caesar’ to mind – such that ‘Ronnie’ then had me thinking of famous spears again;

Rhongomyniad (= ‘spear’ + ‘slayer’) is the name of King Arthur’s spear or lance. It is first (briefly) mentioned in Culhwch and Olwen (c. 11th century). Later, Geoffrey of Monmouth in his Historia regum Britanniae simply calls it ‘Ronas does Layamon…

The English Priest Layamon coincidentally the author of Brut

‘James’ could have gone a couple of ways but going with the gut, maybe something to do with ‘Compostela’ and/or stars?

And Dio’s birth name turned out to be a very Italian sounding Padavona.

Which was actually uncommon and so didn’t immediately yield an origin. Then in the course of breaking it down and investigating possible meanings of ‘Pada’ (foot in Sanskrit for example), it was noticed that anagrams of ‘vona’ such as ‘avon’ (meaning river), and ‘nova’;

A nova (plural novae or novas) is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently "new" star…During the sixteenth century, astronomer Tycho Brahe observed the supernova SN 1572 in the constellation Cassiopeia. He described it in his book De nova stella …giving rise to the adoption of the name nova.

Seemed to complement the fact that there was also an Italian river named ‘Padus’ – that coincidentally shared a foot/river/star relationship?

Latin: Padus or Ēridanus; Ancient Greek: Πάδος, translit. Pádos or Ἠριδανός, Ēridanós;

With ‘vona’ itself given as deriving from the Old Norse ‘vána’, from the noun ‘ván’, meaning hope – all results that set off the ‘C’s radar.

Though having forgotten all about the answer to ‘Galatea’s’ unicorn question and my own strange unicorn dream by that stage… it was instead the combination of ‘van’ and ‘Dio’ that clicked;

...Isis was a 'vanguard.' Now, it seems to me that something that is at the front line is also a vanguard...The other thing I noticed about the word 'Isis' is that it can be slightly altered to make 'I Zeus.' And, Perseus can be 'per Zeus' and Persia can be made to say 'per ziu.' One of the oldest etymological roots for the word 'God' is 'ziu' from which we get 'deu.'...

At which point the Cappadocia / Caesar / Dio thing got a bit unbelievable, as after following my nose in the transcripts, later stumbling across the Apostle, the mysteries, Phrygian caps AND tigers - all in one session…

Q: (L) Did Paul of Tarsus belong to any philosophical school or mystical group?

Q: (L) Was it one of the mystery religions?

A: Similar to them but older. There are traces here and there. You have been doing well reconstructing this. You could say that this communication is part of same.

Q: (L) Why is Mithras shown wearing a Phrygian cap?

A: To confuse the observers. Keep in mind that the issues are more complex than your questions allow.

Q: (Galatea) I’ve been having dreams regarding tigers and have been having other tiger coincidences. What is the meaning behind these coincidences?

A: Awareness of the power of nature and some fear.

Though still ignorant of any Paul / Caesar / Jesus correlation, it did seem funny that ‘Tarsus’ too appeared to complement the ‘Holy Diver’ vein?

The geographer Strabo states that Tarsus was founded by people from Argos who were exploring this coast. Another legend states that Bellerophon fell off his winged horse Pegasus and landed here, hurting his foot, and thus the city was named tar-sos (the sole of the foot). Other candidates for legendary founder of the city include the hero Perseus and Triptolemus, son of the earth-goddess Demeter…

In 67 BC, Pompey…subjected Tarsus to Rome, and it became capital of the Roman province of Cilicia. To flatter Julius Caesar, for a time it took the name Juliopolis.

But a coincidence that served to frustrate because, for the life of me, I was unable to make head nor tails of the ‘voices’ strangely pronounced ‘Katania/n’ (that had immediately followed the Dio tune). An interpolation that I ‘knew’ would make my eyes roll, if only an angle could be found to start with…

Whereby the ‘voice’ appeared to throw a bone soon chiming in with another ‘name’ - ‘Cecilia’ – visually and phonetically close enough to ‘Cilicia’ to make me wonder if it was related?

Also ironically amusing because the problem with ‘audible’ words is there is sometimes the suspicion that I’ve spelt them wrong (and this was one of those times), whereas when a word is ‘shown’ or spelled out letter by letter, like ‘Devin’ for example, different story. But that being said, certainly couldn’t argue that I always learned a lot, useless or otherwise, when not sure which configuration to start trying to interpret.

So, starting with ‘Cecilia’;

…feminine form of the Roman family name Caecilius, which was derived from Latin caecus meaning "blind".

Where ‘Blind’ initially didn’t seem much help, though the spelling of the Roman family name made me wonder if I was still on the ‘Caesar’ trail?

Take 2, ‘Cecaelia’ - was a surprise;

…a composite mythical being, appearing occasionally in art, literature, and multimedia; combining the head, arms and torso of a woman (more rarely a man) and, from the lower torso down, the tentacles of an octopus or squid as a form of mermaid or sea demon. They are sometimes referred to as "sea witches"…

Perhaps one of the most well-recognized octopus people in modern history is Ursula the Sea Witch, from Walt Disney Pictures' "The Little Mermaid".

Where in light of the ‘soul survivor’ lyric, ‘pada’ as foot, Bellerophon’s injury and Tar-sos as sole of foot, Hans Christen Andersons version of the fairy-tale came to mind;

The Little Mermaid, longing for the prince and an eternal soul, visits the Sea Witch in a dangerous part of the ocean. The witch willingly helps her by selling her a potion that gives her legs in exchange for her tongue and beautiful voice… Consuming the potion will make her feel as if a sword is being passed through her body, yet when she recovers, she will have two human legs and will be able to dance like no human has ever danced before. However, she will constantly feel as if she is walking on sharp knives

The third attempt, ‘Caecilia’ also took an interesting turn;

Caia Caecilia, also called Gaia Caecilia, is a Roman Goddess of fire, the hearth, healing, and women…

Caia Caecilia was the Latin name of the famous Queen Tanaquil…the Etruscan name "Tanaquil", which means "the Gift of Grace"…

Caia as a Goddess of women played a part in the Roman wedding ceremony. As part of the ritual, the bride and groom exchanged similar vows, the bride's being, Ubi tu Gaius, ego Gaia, meaning "Where you are Gaius, I am Gaia"…

Where ‘Grace’ and the notable ‘Gaius: Gaia’ pairing, gave me another idea re: ‘Caesarea’ – Caesar Rhea?

Rhea only appears in Greek art from the fourth century BC, when her iconography draws on that of Cybele; the two therefore, often are indistinguishable; both can be shown on a throne flanked by lions, riding a lion, or on a chariot drawn by two lions.

In the Orphic Tradition, Rhea produced a daughter, Persephone

Though in the scheme of things;

Persephone, known as Kore (which means daughter or girl and in the Gospel of Thomas, the psyche is called "Kore") represents the individuated soul

A supposition that didn’t do anything other than merge whatever Cappadocia & ‘Cecilia’ had to do with anything, with the Little Mermaid and Kore...and despite umpteen permutations, I was STILL stuck on ‘Katania’.

So, in spite of a needling sense that some form of resolution was tantalizingly close, having totally run out of ideas reluctantly the subject was dropped. Frustratingly, it appeared outside inspiration was needed as I couldn’t seem to find a connection…

Thankfully, it turned out the cavalry wasn’t too far away;

It reminds me of a book I read in elementary school about a boy with a clue foot who goes exploring in Glastonbury Abbey in England in search of the Holy Grail.

“The Hidden Treasure of Glaston(bury?)”

Goyacobol’s splitting of Glaston(bury?) flicking a switch;

…the meaning of Gladstone is "kite stone". Place name and Scottish surname, from glæd stân.

…the name Gaius stems from the Latin verb gaudere ("to rejoice", "to be glad")

Kite = glad = Gaius

A mental typo that appeared to highlight ‘clue foot’ (that should have read ‘club’), which funnily enough seemed exactly the input needed regarding ‘Cecilia’ – Italia.

continued.

Back
Top Bottom