Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Earlier in the thread, there was on May 4, 2022
How to Die, Dying 101
This is not about the afterlife, but about the period of transition. Many pages back there was:
Curious if the booklet or book on "How to Die" mentioned above is still in the process of being written? I think it could be of tremendous help and a great resource.
Perhaps an answer to the question @Cleo asked is that the booklet is a work in progress. Using an analogy, an article in a research journal can begin as a conference poster corresponding to two pages, or a conference paper proposal of say eight pages before becoming a full-fledged paper or an article in a journal. At this stage of our Dying 101, there is enough for a two page "poster" with essential concepts and main points. The booklet/"conference paper" no longer seems to be far away.

In this post, I will edit and add to the notes from May 4, 2022. Maybe the selection will make it easier for someone to eventually put a Dying 101 booklet together? Besides points relating directly to the transition to 5D, at the end of the post I also include a little about trauma and the usefulness of Éiriú-Eolas for healing such issues. If nothing else, it might be of help to those who are helping the one who is close to transitioning.

Adapting to 5D reality
- An open-minded researcher would do best. But all do well ultimately
The words in bold blue appears in a post by @Ryan in Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away, and is part of a rather long discussion in Session 12 September 1998 about transitioning to 5D and what people can experience at this juncture point.
Q: [...] (C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?

A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."

Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?

A: What have you heard about this?

Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...

A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"

Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Q: (C) What was Tommy's experience? [Chloe’s deceased husband]

A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.

Q: (C) So, if you don't presuppose something, then you are just unconscious. (L) Or, if you presuppose nothingness, then... (C) Right, but that really surprises me because he had his own faith, but he did have a certain amount of faith. But...

A: Subject was unconscious prior to transition.

Q: (C) Oh, I see. That is what I thought. The doctor thinks he had an arrythmia and his blood pressure dropped so low he passed out. Okay, what happens when a person has gone through what they have presupposed and experienced that, and are ready to go on to what really happens, THEN what happens?

A: Dreamlike state gradually merges with reality.

Q: (C) And what is the reality?

A: Entrance into 5th density.

Q: (C) What is that like?

A: Well, what do you think it is like, my dear?

Q: (C) Well if I say what I think it is like, then I am presupposing.

A: No, not necessarily.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, are you merged with your various soul essences so that you can perceive all of your extensions into other realities at different points in 'space-time,' and are you in...

A: That would be quite a kick in the butt, do you not think?

Q: (L) In what sense? You once said that when you are in 5th density that you are in a condition of 'timeless understanding.'

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that you see and perceive in this timeless understanding condition, like a state of pure consciousness. Is that so?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do you feel happiness, do you feel... well, I guess feel is the wrong term because you don't have anything to feel with...

A: Full range of emotional responses in profound clarity.

Q: (L) Would one say that being at 5th density was a pleasant experience, or just an intense one?

A: Intense, but not as you would imagine this.

Q: (C) I assume that it is intense without the negative aspects, that it would be good...

A: No. Negativity, yes that is there, but there is not the underlying fear of physiological damage that one perceives in third density due to genetic body response through hormonal brain swarms.

Q: (C) Okay, so what does one do in everyday life once one has become adjusted to 5th density?

A: "Everyday life" does not apply.

Q: (C) Take it as a term. (L) In other words, what does one do in 5th density? (C) Yeah, what is one's activity?

A: Consider it a sort of timeless pondering learning.

Q: (C) Do different people learn different things?

A: Of course, according to one's karmic resonance profile.

Q: (C) What is the mechanism of learning?

A: Natural attractive growth balance.

Q: (L) I guess it is just a finding of balance. (C) So, it is not a mental learning that we do here, but a sort of consciousness absorbing. Kind of like what we would like to do here, sleep on a book and absorb it? (L) Is that a good analogy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Help us out here. I liked it!

A: Well, Laura, picture a 5 dimensional screen.

Q: (L) I can't. I can't picture anything 5 dimensional.

A: Okay, then now you know what we are up against in the explanatory mode here!

Q: (C) But it is a sort of automatic transmission? (L) Or automatic function?

A: The interesting thing is the timelessness. This is why very recently "departed" souls are often "seen" by their loved ones, imparting incredible knowledge. There have even been cases where two souls were involved in 3rd density traumas together, and one instructs the other to go back, as it "is not your time yet."

Q: (C) So, that is how that one would know to tell the other, the timelessness factor, it was their 'time' and they got it immediately, so it would seem that for some people it is an instantaneous transition to 5th density. What determines a person's ability to cross into 5th density and assimilate the new state easily?

A: Vague.

Q: (C) It is a difficult question.

A: Re-ask please.

Q: (C) I am trying to re-form my question. (L) When such a case occurs, what distinguishes the one who is able to say 'go back, it's not your time' ...

A: Chloe ask.

Q: (L) Sorry, I'll shut up. (C) We have discussed the people who have presuppositions and who have played out the experiences they expect. What mind-set, or what presupposition should a person have to adapt most quickly and easily to the reality of 5th density?

A: Well, that is in itself a presupposition. But, let us just say an open-minded researcher would do best. But all do well ultimately.

Q: (L) When Sandra had her cardiac arrest. It was 20 minutes before the paramedics got there, so she was brain dead even when they revived her and put her on life support. I was at the hospital talking to her and trying to bring her back. I gave her Reiki and everything. So, we decided to ask if we could communicate with her and the C's said they would have to step aside for us to talk to her. We talked to her, and it was a very convincing conversation. But, at the time we were talking to her, she said something about a radio station and news in Australia and that we would hear soon and something about 'don't hurt the young girl!' She told me several things that convinced me that it was really her that we were communicating with, even though her body was still technically alive down at the hospital on total life support. I asked her if she was going to come back and she said no. I asked her why, and she said that she was having too much fun and when was the last time I remembered her to have fun, which was the truth. I asked her what it was like there. She told me that it was like a school. I asked what she was learning and she said that there was no way to explain and she could not tell me, but that we are in a certain class when we are in the body and a different one when out. As it turned out, we heard the next day about the lunatic in New Zealand who was shooting up all those people in Port Arthur Australia, and this was her reference to someone hurting a little girl. As I understand it, there was a little girl hiding behind a tree. So, she could SEE this business going on at the same time she was talking to us. She exclaimed about it even. It was a bizarre little conversation. (C) So, already she was there. (L) Indeed. (F) And she did say 'I'm not coming back.' (L) Yup. She said 'no way!' She said things that were so characteristic of her mode of expression that it was like when we were conversing with Keith just after he died and I was completely convinced it was him because of the way he was playing with words in the same way he did when alive. He loved puns and he was using them right and left. (C) Okay, we have done the ouija board a couple of times in NC and have asked to speak to Tommy and got some information. Were we, indeed, speaking to Tommy at that time?

A: You know when you are.

Q: (L) I guess you would KNOW if you had and would not have to ask the question. (C) Well, it sounded like him. Can we talk to him now?

Q: (C) Why not?

A: He does not occupy the necessary level at your confluence. You see, one on 5th density must shift contemplation frequency to communicate with 3rd density, even through a medium such as this. Best results are achieved when the souls are recently "departed," as then you are most likely to play a big part in the contemplation process. This is because of the intensity of frequency modulation coming from those "left behind."

Q: (C) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (C) Well, when the soul has just passed over they are closer to their third density mentality and frequency, and it is easier for them. (L) And it is better not to bother them after because you don't want to hold them at that frequency. (C) Right! And, I guess that the intensity of the frequency modulation comes from the person who is drawing them. I told him to go and not hang around. (L) Yeah, you don't want them to hang around. (C) Okay, I guess that is pretty much my questions.
Can reading the continuation with a question from Ark generate ideas that can help ponder the previous part? I can't say for sure, but will leave the reader with the possibility to decide:
(A) Okay, I want to ask about the nature of this communication that these Russian scientists were observing. What is the nature of it. Is it really instantaneous, or is it just very fast?

A: What is gravity really, Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) It is a kind of a structure which structures space and time.

A: Close, but no cigar.

Q: (L) That is a little touchy thing to say right now guys!

A: We are timeless, so therefore, timely as well!! Gravity is the foundation of all material existence. Therefore, gravity waves are of instantaneous imprint, as they rule all time in extant by nature.

Q: (A) But I am confused because if gravity waves are instantaneous, then how come we are waiting for a gravity wave that is coming...

A: The instantaneous nature of it is that which is perceived if one has the necessary equipment. After all, you know by now that gravity has the feature of "bending" time, space, light, etc.

Q: (A) So the wave that is supposed to come is NOT instantaneous. (L) Are you talking about The Wave? (A) The Wave. (L) I don't think they ever said it was a gravity wave.

A: Correct Laura.

Q: (L) If I remember correctly, they said it was a wave of 'hyperkinetic sensate.'

Q: (L) What does hyperkinetic sensate mean?

A: Your being merging with hyperspatial energy.

Q: (L) Cool!

A: Matter/antimatter. One features atomic particle based matter, the other features pure energy in conscious form. Gravity is the balancing binder of it all.

Q: (C) I have always seen energy as atomic.

A: That is material energy.

Q: (A) I want to go back to this Russian experiment. I asked what was the nature of the effect that they observed, and the answer was that it was a gravity wave that they expected. And it was the result of impact of a comet on Jupiter. Now what was so particular about this impact? Does every impact create a gravity wave?

A: There was nothing so particular about that, except that their instrumentation was trained on the event.

Q: (A) Does it mean that every impact creates a gravity wave?

A: Every outburst of energy.

Q: (C) Creates a gravity wave?

Q: (L) Where does energy burst out of?

A: Collision.

Q: (L) Collision between what and what? (C) Physical bodies?

A: And/or atomic particles. Remember your microdynamic/macrodynamic matrix. Laura was approaching the concept in the "Noah Syndrome."

Q: (L) Approaching doesn't get you there! So, when there is an approach between bodies, there is an interaction or exchange, and this exchange produces a gravity wave?

A: What happens when you strike two rocks together?

Q: (L) There is a vibration. A jarring. Depending on the rocks, one may crush the other. There is heat. There can be sparks, depending on the rocks. (C) You tear off, or knock off some particles. (L) Yeah, electrons.

A: Hmmm... magnetization... hmmm...

Q: (C) We're making them think! (L) Sure we are. (A) Well, when you are striking rocks together, some atoms come pretty close one to another and they try to interpenetrate and probably... (C) Well, does it produce a gravity wave? Sounds like a collision to me. They said any collision.

A: Supercollider...

Q: (C) Are they saying that if you put two small objects together, to produce gravity, or that you have to have a supercollider? (L) So, if you put them in a supercollider and they impact, are you creating a gravity wave, even a small one? Or are you creating gravity when the sparks fly?

A: We would suggest you munch a little on the food for thought.
Next to excerpts, that were also quoted in the post from May 4, 2022:
Dying 101 - A worthy project!
Session 26 April 2014
Q: [...] (Menrva) I would like to know how my brother is... Did he make the transition, and is he okay?

A: Name?

Q: (Menrva) [Name redacted].

A: He appears to be "stuck".

Q: (Menrva) Is there anything I can do to help?

A: Talk him through.

Q: (Menrva) Talk him through? (Odyssey) You have to tell him what happens when you die. (Approaching Infinity) Talk him through the process. (Menrva) Oh, okay.
Q: [...] (Alana) [...] Menrva mentioned her brother and how he's stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there's some roadmap or... like for people to have an idea of "How to Die" and just go where they're supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet... (Andromeda) It's a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!

Q: (L) We can put it out on Kindle! [laughter] (Alana) How to Die... A Healthy Passage... It's probably related much in the way you lived before you die. So, the work must be part of it, because you shed beliefs that are illusionary. (Pierre) Religious beliefs... (Timotheos) You could have a chapter for each religion. (Alana) Or sometimes you feel you need to stay because you need to protect others. (L) And you have to talk through all of those things, and explain why it's even unnecessary and it will just create an energy drain for those left behind, and so forth. Never mind even if you think you're a doing a good thing. The very fact that you feel you must stay means you will have to obtain energy somehow, and that will actually come from the person you care about. Therefore, you're not really doing them any favors. You're hurting them more than you're helping them. And say you need to let go, and blah blah blah... Make it so that a person can read it to the person, or the person can read it themselves. It could be written in a very beautiful, almost poetic way. (Pierre) A soothing way. (Alana) Because it's like something that people fear also, so it has to be done gently. Okay, we should talk about this. (L) Yeah. Anything else? We're gonna say good night. Any comments about our first little experimental Skype session?

A: More! Merrier! Goodbye.
Medication does not shut off consciousness. You can still "talk them through" even if they "appear" unconscious.
Session 3 May 2014
(Echo Blue) I was just wondering with the last session you had with the North Carolina group you talked about putting together this Dying 101 book. I work at a hospice, and it's just that usually with people who are dying, they're not really there because they're medicated. Either they're medicated because they're in pain, or because they're very anxious about what's going on. So, I was just wondering because I work with them, is there something else that can be done to help them make this transition in an easier manner rather than being heavily medicated? I don't even know if it's possible, but...

A: Medication does not shut off consciousness. You can still "talk them through" even if they "appear" unconscious.

Q: (Echo Blue) Well, I know hearing is that last thing to go when they're dying. Well, my next question would be: What's the best way to talk them through it?

A: Laura did it.

Q: (L) Did I ever tell you what I did when my mother was dying? I got on the phone. I got on the phone with her every few days.

(Echo Blue) Oh, the singing!

(L) Well, I made recordings of songs, the children made recordings of favorite poems that she liked. And I also got on the phone and my brother would hold the phone to her ear, and I talked her through it. And I told her what to expect. I came right out and said things like, "Dying is not the end, it's just moving into another state of existence. You don't lose yourself, you don't lose your consciousness, you don't lose your ability to perceive to love or to feel. You can let go, you can just release the body." And I told her that letting go of the body is like taking off a shoe that's too tight. You'll feel very free, and all of the pains and aches and constrictions of the body will be gone, and so on... For me, it was very heartfelt, and I cried while I was doing it. But I had to talk my mother through it, because she was terrified of dying. And I felt like I was a parent in a sense, comforting a child who was going to have a new experience. So, I think that's the most important thing.

Tell them what to expect: "When you get through there, you're going to see a light, and if you look at the light, you're going to see people you love." And ya know, I named people that had already gone over that she was attached to, and I told her she was going to see those people and they'd be there for her. "So, just go in that direction and hold out your hand, and they'll take you by the hand, you'll be reunited with them..." and so on and so forth. Well, you remember our group member DW who died? I did the same thing for her. She was just suffering so horribly and hanging on, and hanging on. Finally, I called her, and I talked to her and I explained to her what was probably going to be going on. And I said that she didn't have to fight any more. She was fighting so hard because she felt like it was a failing of doing the Work to die! And I had to explain to her that no, it's not a failing, and that maybe she can do more for us on the other side than she could do here. With all the problems with her body that she'd had for so long...

You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". You just really help the person, and you love them. One thing I did tell my mother, "the minute you leave your body, you come to me. Yes, I'm on the other side of the ocean, but those kinds of things are not a barrier when you're on the other side. All you have to do is think about me, and you'll be here". And damned if she didn't do it! I was in my bedroom, and I could feel her. I said, "Mom, I'm really tired, so here, you lay down on the sofa." I put a pillow and blanket on the sofa for her to sleep, and I told her in the morning we'll talk about this.

So, the next day we had a session and I communicated with my mother, and basically had a lot of closure type things going on. And it's one of those sessions where I'm crying through the session because it's very emotional. You have to do this. You have to overcome your own... You can't baby yourself. It's like a parent who has to take care of a child even if the parent feels bad. You still have to do it. It's one of those things that even if you are so emotional that you feel like you can't hold yourself together, you still have to do it for that dying person.

So, if you're there with someone who is dying, I don't see any reason why you can't talk them. If they're completely unconscious, they're still gonna hear you. You're still talking to that part of them that's trying to depart this life. So, I don't see any reason not to just talk to them in a low, comforting, soothing, and very supportive way. Let them know that there's nothing to be afraid of. It's not a terrible thing. "You're going to be okay. I'm here with you, I'll get you through this." You can say that because you do.

By the same token, when any one of our people here has to go up for any kind of surgery, we go and hang out at the hospital and we keep them embraced mentally as a form of protection. When somebody's unconscious with drugs or whatever and they're in a weakened state, you don't want any attachments or weird stuff going on. So that's another thing we do. Having teams of people just present and watching during surgery or when people are dying is probably a tremendous service, I think.
In relation to the effect of medication on the process of dying, there was also:
Giving LSD to a dying person neither makes it easier nor more difficult to die
Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) What happens if you give someone LSD while they are dying? Does it help them die easier?

Q: (L) Does it make dying more difficult?

Q: (L) Is there any essential difference or effect of note?

After the excerpt from Session 26 April 2014, quoted before the last note on medication, there was in May 4, 2022:
A "How to Die, Dying 101" does not have to be much longer than the above excerpts, where there are ideas one can contemplate and put into one's own words, considering: "You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". It would probably not be fair to expect everyone to be able to talk someone through after reading a "How to Die, Dying 101" In this respect there is also in the Session about the protection list:
(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.
"[F]or certain people obviously" As life develops, it will probably become clear who has the gift of being able to guide the newly diseased.
Writing now, I would add more from Session 18 May 2019 and include the section with ancestors, considering that 5D help does not have to concern only the 3D experience, but also the period of transitioning to 5D.
If you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!
Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect.

Next is an exchange that can help explain why knowledgeable people in 3D as well as 5D ancestor protection can be helpful for the soul passing over to 5D. The issue is:
Souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are susceptible to use by 4D STS
Session 24 June 2023
Q: (Joe) Well, is it not true that if someone dies, there's this protective kind of cord-type thing that can't be penetrated and stuff? So when they kill someone, you can't just put that same soul or essence back in the body. You can't revive them, basically. Aliens can't do that either. So was he some kind of automaton afterwards or something, or…? You know what I mean? Is that not true? That they cannot, if they kill someone, they can't revive it - they can't grab the soul back and put ’em back in the body ’cause there's a protective process there once they die...

A: Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord".

Q: (L) So is it that souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are then susceptible to use by 4D STS?

Q: (L) So 4D STS could theoretically inspire or compel discarnate entities that have not gone into the light to attach to individuals?

Q: (Joe) They did also create conditions, or waited for conditions where a lot of people all die in traumatic circumstances - meaning they're a bit confused, they don't go into the light - and then shove them all into new bodies.

Q: (L) Could they do that?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (Joe) Is that their sneaky plan?

A: Part of it.
For other excerpts about the silver cord, see the earlier post from Jul 8, 2023

Many are leaving the body at this time - To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years
Session 25 February 2023
(Ze Germans) Did [forum member’s] mother make it to the other side?

A: She is fine. No worries.

Q: (seek10) Forum member Boza48 wants to ask about his son's condition: "My son has cancer and I would like to know is it his decision or a consequence of some early trauma? Thank you all, in advance."

A: His decision. Many are leaving the body at this time.

Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?

A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

Q: (L) So is that generally the case prior to very traumatic periods?

Q: (L) Well, naturally you'd think they're checking out because they don't want to go through it.

(Andromeda) Maybe that's the case for some people, for others they'd go ahead of time to blaze a trail.
How may this trauma in the coming years come about? In Session 7 September 2013 there was:
What really matters to the people is the coming Earth events for which they are entirely unprepared.
Q: (Atriedes) Why is there this big show with the British House of Lords or Commons or whatever, and suddenly there are all these speeches in Congress about taking back the power to declare war, and suddenly Obama changed from just going to war to, "Oh, I'm gonna go talk to Congress!" Why is there this whole big show about that aspect?

A: Drama to keep the masses off their backs about what really matters.

Q: (Ark) What really matters I think is that once in awhile you have to get rid of the old missiles, because they're costly. It's much better to get new ones so you have to get rid of the old ones. For the French and for the US; you have to get rid of them.

A: What really matters to the people is the coming Earth events for which they are entirely unprepared.

Q: (L) I guess what matters to them in the short term is jobs and the economy, all of which is related to climate change?

Q: (L) So they're not doing anything about climate change - and I don't mean global warming, either. I mean what's going on here on the planet right now in a big way. They're not doing anything about that, they're not doing anything to straighten out the vast inequity between the rich and poor... (Perceval)Are we talking about this Syria business at some level having been decided upon...

A: Yes, of course! Who do you think sent in the people to stir up that mess??!?

Q: (Perceval)Well, there's all sorts of talk about strategic colonial agendas: pipelines and blah blah blah...

A: Have any of their plans worked thus far except to put billions in their pockets?

Q: (Perceval)So it is just a racket!

Q: (Perceval)For making money and distracting people. (L) And distracting the people from kicking them out of power by keeping the people afraid.

A: Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Q: (Perceval)See, that's just unthinkable to me, that they'd have a war just to have a war for no other good reason than to make money.

A: That is psychopathy for you!
Exposed to traumatic events, a soul may split or crystallize to survive, including on a wrong foundation. Practising Éiriú-Eolas is the least traumatic method of any for resolving past life issues of this kind, this is brought out in Session 13 September 2009.
A: If one crystallizes on the wrong foundation it means much more suffering.

Q: (L) Are you saying that she crystallized on some foundation, and I did too?

Q: (L) Were they similar foundations?

A: No

Q: (L) But just that it was a crystallization of some sort?

Q: (L) And what caused or what was the nature of this crystallization?

A: Necessity for survival of trauma.

Q: (L) Well, there are some other people who have suffered certainly much more trauma, or at least equal trauma, who I didn't notice going through any kind of similar really outrageous suffering.

A: They didn't crystallize, they split.

Q: (L) So one difference is that
some people crystallize to survive, and some people split to survive. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess if you split to survive, all you have to do is bring yourself together and merge, and therefore it is somewhat easier than somebody who has crystallized and has to break everything down. Is that it?

Q: (L) So that's one of the reasons for some of the different experiences among the people in the forum for example. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) Maybe people who split, reintegration happens over a longer period of time, where they slowly, slowly, slowly put themselves back together, so the suffering is in little bits at a time. Whereas people who crystallize hold it off until all at once something has to break down... (L) Yeah, people who crystallize resist probably more. I think that was the case with me...

Q: (L) So, okay... And there's some people who are having very mild experiences, and there are some people who aren't having much experience at all. What is going on with people who are not having much in the way of experience?

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

Q: (L) So in other words, they're the lucky ones!

A: Depends on the makeup and potential for strong emotions.

Q: (L) Any other questions on that particular topic? Any particular cases that stand out? (Ark) I think I am an example of the lucky ones. (C**) Yeah, me too. (L) You did it gradually. (Keit) Well, back in C****, I thought I was going crazy as well. Now I'm kind of okay. (A***) I had a horrible experience the other night. Joe and I were doing the whole program, and I kind of switched into a vision where I was being tortured. My fingernails were being pulled off, and I started crying couldn't stop. It was pretty traumatic. But that was the first time that something like that happened. (DD) I had a dream the second night after I did the first whole program. I was in a scenario where I was with a person who was a dangerous person. And I was being stalked by police or the army or something. And I was held by the neck by this person, and he had a thing that was about half the size of a hay hook that was made out of a thin wire. And he stuck it into my kidney on the right side, and when he would pull on it, it was like a taser shock. And I screamed myself awake at about 6 o'clock in the morning. It was the strangest dream I've ever had in my entire life. I woke myself up screaming at the top of lungs. Fortunately, that hasn't recurred. (L) What is the nature of some of these really upsetting dreams and experiences that people here and people in the forum are having?

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

Q: (L) In other words, then people are able to be less controlled by hidden unseen or unknown emotion and more able to... (Keit) Assess reality and reactions to see what is objective...?

Q: (L) I have noticed that quite a number of people on the forum seem to be getting smarter. Is that just - they really seem to be getting things, putting things together, and...

A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

Q: (L) So there's a lot more hope for people than they even suppose. Even more than they suspected?

A: Just remember that the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components. If things move too fast then cut out the round breathing doing it only occasionally.
I have not previously considered Éiriú-Eolas in relation to a Dying 101, but if those about to pass over know a little about meditation and prayer, it might be helpful. And if only those near the one passing, practise EE, it might still help them to connect to the information field, or ask for help.

Summary
In this post, there was an excerpt from Session 12 September 1998 about what happens as souls transit to from 3D to 5D and how the experience differs depending on preconceived ideas. In
Session 26 April 2014 the idea of making a booklet Dying 101 was brought up. In Session 18 May 2019 the concept of ancestors was introduced. Finding good ancestors can be a help. Another point was that certain individuals can help souls transit to 5D. These two point are significant, considering the information from Session 24 June 2023, that "Souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are susceptible to use by 4D STS".

To help with the work and collective challenges ahead, there was in Session 25 February 2023 that "Many are leaving the body at this time - To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years" The challenges facing people living and which can lead to trauma are discussed in Session 7 September 2013: "What really matters to the people is the coming Earth events for which they are entirely unprepared." Finally, from Session 13 September 2009 I chose to included the point that, exposed to traumatic events a soul may split or crystallize to survive, including on a wrong foundation. Practising Éiriú-Eolas "is the least traumatic method of any" for resolving past life issues of this kind.; "the slow breathing and the meditation and prayer are the most important components."

@thorbiorn, thank you so much for putting all these quotes together! Just the other night, I was pondering about many questions that are now mentioned and answered in this material. Also because of dear Pierre´s passing. I had the feeling that one aspect of his passing might be, to be a trailblazer for all to come.

It is so essential, soothing and stabilizing to read all this. As always, knowledge protects.
A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

Just the other night, I was pondering about many questions that are now mentioned and answered in this material. Also because of dear Pierre´s passing. I had the feeling that one aspect of his passing might be, to be a trailblazer for all to come.
Here is another excerpt that goes along the same lines, found in an earlier post, May 4, 2019, that quotes Session 30 August 2009 which Laura introduces with these words:
Background to this session:

The reader who wants to understand some of the remarks made in this session will want to read the exchange between Ark and I and the "Health Food Millionaire" that I have posted here:
Cassiopaea Forum This will give some idea of what was going on leading up to the sudden, tragic death of one of our forum moderators, Victoria Ridout AKA Pepperfritz. This session also goes into the circumstances surrounding her death in some detail.
In the session, one finds, as quoted by @Kay Kim
Victoria and others on that plane are adding their energies to yours in solidarity
A: ......Carry on with awareness and networking! And, as always knowledge protects!! Finally, Victoria and others on that plane are adding their energies to yours in solidarity. This is possible due to the connections established in your realm.

Q: (L) So you're saying that people that have been connected to us who have gone over to the other side can add their energies to ours kind of in a more pure way, but only people who have been connected to us can do that? Is that more or less what you're saying?

Q: (L) So it's not just anybody indiscriminately who could do that, it's people you have actually got a connection to. ......

A: Oh yes!

Q: (A***n) So can we say hi to Victoria?

A: She is laughing!
In a more general sense, the following point from the session opens up for a recognition of hyperdimensional realities when someone passes over:
Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation.
Q: [...](Ark) Well, I'm not sure if I really understand what I want to ask. I understand that there were many factors that came together. But question is if such an end was somehow written in her karma? (Joe) Did she choose? You know, other sources always talk about people choosing to die - at some level there's a choice made. Is that the case here?

A: Too much credibility is given to the idea of "karma". Anybody can be "taken out" if their awareness is not sufficient to the situation. But as is the case, it follows the general rules of 3D reality. 4D STS can maneuver through agents mainly, environment, and that sort of thing.
As an example of environment, there was an exchange that also gives a nuance to the effect of drugs on the process of dying.
He had little choice under the circumstances. - His environment.
Session 27 August 2022
(L) Alright. Okay, we want to ask if our brother jar had a smooth passing?

A: More or less as such things go.

Q: (L) Does that mean that there was difficulty in his passing?

A: Some

Q: (L) Why was there difficulty?

A: Drugs always cause such.

Q: (L) But in his situation and that of many other people, ya know, it's just too much suffering for them to endure without drugs.

Q: (L) So, it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't. What is he doing now?

A: Resting and recovering.

Q: (L) Did he in fact come to my house and move those objects on the mantel in my bedroom?

Q: (L) I wanted him to give me a sign that he was here.

(Andromeda) On the same day?

(L) Yeah. And it was kinda weird. Anyway... Is it appropriate for us to ask why he chose to check out?

A: He had little choice under the circumstances.

Q: (L) What circumstances?

A: His environment.

Q: (L) You mean like his... Well, maybe we should ask jar. Will we be able at some point to speak with jar?

Q: (L) Well, I don't want to pry into that too much without asking jar directly. That would be a little bit of a violation. I'm not trying to be nosy. So is he alright and are our prayers helping him?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Alright, so we shall continue to pray for him, that he will rest and recover and be able to speak with us at some point in the future.

Some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.
Session 13 May 2023
Q: (L) And this leads obviously to the next question: When we're doing spirit release, we come across all kinds of really bizarre things. I mean, just like thought forms that come and attach and even thought forms that are created by the individual. Are these thought forms like discrete beings that have intelligence, autonomy, and persistence?

A: Some are. And some "die" after being disconnected from the source of energy.

Q: (L) Okay. If we encounter a thought form-type critter that has come and attached to an individual, is that thought form-type critter something that has been created by some other individual in the same way that some of the ones that we have encountered are created by that individual person?

(Andromeda) Right. Like created by a thought loop or strong emotion and/or a split-off part of their personality?

A: Some yes. Others are gathered energies of place or object.

Q: (L) Place or object. So you're saying that objects can... What kind of objects?

A: Trees, for one.

Q: (L) So natural objects?

Q: (L) So natural objects can concentrate energy such that it forms a thought form?

Q: (L) Okay. And places also?

A: Yes. And some places respond to activities of humans and 2D creatures.

Q: (Joe) That's like Lethbridge, right?

(L) So a place can acquire a concentration of energy because of the actions of humans in that place?

Q: (L) And the same is true for the actions of say, 2D creatures?

A: Yes. Though the latter is less concentrated.

Q: (L) So the imprints of creatures is less concentrated than humans?

Q: (Ark) What is the relation of spells to this? When someone is casting the spell, is it a kind of a thought form also?

Q: (L) So people can create thought forms when they cast spells?

A: Yes. And also attract energies that are already free-floating and frequency matched.

Q: (Ark) How do you protect yourself against such things?

A: Knowledge protects. Awareness and psychic hygiene measures generally suffice. Group actions are the next level of defense.

Q: (Andromeda) What gives these things power? Like their power source... some are more powerful than others, you know? Is it a longer life, the emotional energy they get from the person, the frequency match? What is it?

A: Emotional energy is the key.

Q: (L) So strong emotions of love, anger, frustration, hate, despair, sadness, grief, those things?

Q: (L) So, say a person was extremely sad at the loss of a loved one... And they can't get out of it. They just go on and on and on and concentrate on their grief again and again. And they think about either the awful state that they are in, or how things were and are no more. They could conceivably create a thought form or, you know, an energy structure of that sort?

Q: (L) Would that energy structure then have the possibility of having its own autonomy and leaving its source?

Q: (L) And would it necessarily be extinguished at some point?

A: Not always.

Q: (L) So, it could be persistent...

Q: (Joe) Such things must be being created all the time, then.

A: Yes. It is a jungle out there.
All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.
Session 29 July 2023
(Mrs. Peel) Since [forum member] isn't here to ask, and if appropriate, what happened when his son's car flipped over? He described the accident on the forum as very strange.

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Q: (L) So if you're going along through an environment that, at that moment, for example, is very thick with certain energies, maybe because of, you know, the planet or because it's being beamed or because of surrounding people and whatever, and your energy is so different, it can be like the differential between hot and cold air that creates storms. Is that it?

Existe-t-il ce petit livret dont vous parlez ? Si oui, où le trouver ? Merci pour la réponse.

Is there this little booklet you are talking about? If so, where to find it? Thank you for the answer.
Question: Does the booklet exist? Answer: Not yet.
I tried to avoid the misunderstanding of the booklet already existing by writing:
Perhaps an answer to the question @Cleo asked is that the booklet is a work in progress. Using an analogy, an article in a research journal can begin as a conference poster corresponding to two pages, or a conference paper proposal of say eight pages before becoming a full-fledged paper or an article in a journal. At this stage of our Dying 101, there is enough for a two page "poster" with essential concepts and main points. The booklet/"conference paper" no longer seems to be far away.
In DeepL that is:
J'ai essayé d'éviter le malentendu du livret déjà existant en écrivant :
La réponse à la question posée par @Cleo est peut-être que le livret est un travail en cours. Par analogie, un article dans une revue de recherche peut commencer comme une affiche de conférence correspondant à deux pages, ou une proposition de document de conférence de huit pages avant de devenir un document à part entière ou un article dans une revue. À ce stade de notre cours sur la mort 101, il suffit d'une "affiche" de deux pages présentant les concepts essentiels et les points principaux. Le livret ou l'article de conférence ne semble plus très loin.
In short, the booklet does not yet exist.
En bref, le livret n'existe pas encore.

Un grand MERCI Thor pour ce travail, en fait, j'ai fait un document en copier/coller de tous les textes et il y a déjà 24 pages en Français...

A big THANK YOU Thor for this work, in fact, I made a copy/paste document of all the texts and there are already 24 pages in French...

Some more information about dying and the afterlife.
(C) I would like to ask a question. Immediately after, or shortly after, the death experience, do people tend to experience that which they have been led by their beliefs to expect?

A: Essentially, yes, but some people do not know, or presuppose anything of this. Therefore, for these souls, the experience is "purer."

Q: (C) What is the purer experience? What do they experience when they have no presupposition?

A: What have you heard about this?

Q: (C) A tunnel of light... a tunnel, a bright light, a loving being, and...

A: Wait... what about seeing one's "body?"

Q: (C) Okay, the first thing would be drifting above and seeing the body, and then seeing a tunnel and the light.

A: Yes, but there is not always a "loving being" awaiting. That is part of the presuppository material.

Q: (C) What was Tommy's experience? [Chloe’s deceased husband]

A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.

Q: (C) So, if you don't presuppose something, then you are just unconscious. (L) Or, if you presuppose nothingness, then... (C) Right, but that really surprises me because he had his own faith, but he did have a certain amount of faith. But...

A: Subject was unconscious prior to transition.

Q: (C) Oh, I see. That is what I thought. The doctor thinks he had an arrythmia and his blood pressure dropped so low he passed out. Okay, what happens when a person has gone through what they have presupposed and experienced that, and are ready to go on to what really happens, THEN what happens?

A: Dreamlike state gradually merges with reality.

Q: (C) And what is the reality?

A: Entrance into 5th density.

Q: (C) What is that like?

A: Well, what do you think it is like, my dear?

Q: (C) Well if I say what I think it is like, then I am presupposing.

A: No, not necessarily.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, are you merged with your various soul essences so that you can perceive all of your extensions into other realities at different points in 'space-time,' and are you in...

A: That would be quite a kick in the butt, do you not think?

Q: (L) In what sense? You once said that when you are in 5th density that you are in a condition of 'timeless understanding.'

Q: (L) And that you see and perceive in this timeless understanding condition, like a state of pure consciousness. Is that so?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do you feel happiness, do you feel... well, I guess feel is the wrong term because you don't have anything to feel with...

A: Full range of emotional responses in profound clarity.

Q: (L) Would one say that being at 5th density was a pleasant experience, or just an intense one?

A: Intense, but not as you would imagine this.

Q: (C) I assume that it is intense without the negative aspects, that it would be good...

A: No. Negativity, yes that is there, but there is not the underlying fear of physiological damage that one perceives in third density due to genetic body response through hormonal brain swarms.

Q: (C) Okay, so what does one do in everyday life once one has become adjusted to 5th density?

A: "Everyday life" does not apply.

Q: (C) Take it as a term. (L) In other words, what does one do in 5th density? (C) Yeah, what is one's activity?

A: Consider it a sort of timeless pondering learning.

Q: (C) Do different people learn different things?

A: Of course, according to one's karmic resonance profile.

Q: (C) What is the mechanism of learning?

A: Natural attractive growth balance.

Q: (L) I guess it is just a finding of balance. (C) So, it is not a mental learning that we do here, but a sort of consciousness absorbing. Kind of like what we would like to do here, sleep on a book and absorb it? (L) Is that a good analogy?

Q: (L) Help us out here. I liked it!

A: Well, Laura, picture a 5 dimensional screen.

Q: (L) I can't. I can't picture anything 5 dimensional.

A: Okay, then now you know what we are up against in the explanatory mode here!

Q: (C) But it is a sort of automatic transmission? (L) Or automatic function?

A: The interesting thing is the timelessness. This is why very recently "departed" souls are often "seen" by their loved ones, imparting incredible knowledge. There have even been cases where two souls were involved in 3rd density traumas together, and one instructs the other to go back, as it "is not your time yet."

Q: (C) So, that is how that one would know to tell the other, the timelessness factor, it was their 'time' and they got it immediately, so it would seem that for some people it is an instantaneous transition to 5th density. What determines a person's ability to cross into 5th density and assimilate the new state easily?

A: Vague.

Q: (C) It is a difficult question.

A: Re-ask please.

Q: (C) I am trying to re-form my question. (L) When such a case occurs, what distinguishes the one who is able to say 'go back, it's not your time' ...

A: Chloe ask.

Q: (L) Sorry, I'll shut up. (C) We have discussed the people who have presuppositions and who have played out the experiences they expect. What mind-set, or what presupposition should a person have to adapt most quickly and easily to the reality of 5th density?

A: Well, that is in itself a presupposition. But, let us just say an open-minded researcher would do best. But all do well ultimately.

Q: (L) When Sandra had her cardiac arrest. It was 20 minutes before the paramedics got there, so she was brain dead even when they revived her and put her on life support. I was at the hospital talking to her and trying to bring her back. I gave her Reiki and everything. So, we decided to ask if we could communicate with her and the C's said they would have to step aside for us to talk to her. We talked to her, and it was a very convincing conversation. But, at the time we were talking to her, she said something about a radio station and news in Australia and that we would hear soon and something about 'don't hurt the young girl!' She told me several things that convinced me that it was really her that we were communicating with, even though her body was still technically alive down at the hospital on total life support. I asked her if she was going to come back and she said no. I asked her why, and she said that she was having too much fun and when was the last time I remembered her to have fun, which was the truth. I asked her what it was like there. She told me that it was like a school. I asked what she was learning and she said that there was no way to explain and she could not tell me, but that we are in a certain class when we are in the body and a different one when out. As it turned out, we heard the next day about the lunatic in New Zealand who was shooting up all those people in Port Arthur Australia, and this was her reference to someone hurting a little girl. As I understand it, there was a little girl hiding behind a tree. So, she could SEE this business going on at the same time she was talking to us. She exclaimed about it even. It was a bizarre little conversation. (C) So, already she was there. (L) Indeed. (F) And she did say 'I'm not coming back.' (L) Yup. She said 'no way!' She said things that were so characteristic of her mode of expression that it was like when we were conversing with Keith just after he died and I was completely convinced it was him because of the way he was playing with words in the same way he did when alive. He loved puns and he was using them right and left. (C) Okay, we have done the ouija board a couple of times in NC and have asked to speak to Tommy and got some information. Were we, indeed, speaking to Tommy at that time?

A: You know when you are.

Q: (L) I guess you would KNOW if you had and would not have to ask the question. (C) Well, it sounded like him. Can we talk to him now?

Q: (C) Why not?

A: He does not occupy the necessary level at your confluence. You see, one on 5th density must shift contemplation frequency to communicate with 3rd density, even through a medium such as this. Best results are achieved when the souls are recently "departed," as then you are most likely to play a big part in the contemplation process. This is because of the intensity of frequency modulation coming from those "left behind."

Q: (C) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (C) Well, when the soul has just passed over they are closer to their third density mentality and frequency, and it is easier for them. (L) And it is better not to bother them after because you don't want to hold them at that frequency. (C) Right! And, I guess that the intensity of the frequency modulation comes from the person who is drawing them. I told him to go and not hang around. (L) Yeah, you don't want them to hang around.

@hlat - Thorbiorn l'a déjà indiqué dans ses précédentes recherches :
S'adapter à la réalité 5D - Un chercheur ouvert d'esprit ferait mieux. Mais finalement, tout le monde se porte bien
Les mots en bleu gras apparaissent dans un post de @Ryan dans Pierre ?? C'est tellement triste de voir ça ! Pierre Lescaudron est décédé et fait partie d'une assez longue discussion lors de la séance du 12 septembre 1998 sur la transition vers la 5D et ce que les gens peuvent expérimenter à ce stade.

@hlat - Thorbiorn already indicated this in his previous research:
Adapt to 5D reality - An open-minded researcher would do better. But in the end, everyone is doing wellThe words in bold blue appear in a post by @Ryan in Pierre ?? It’s so sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron passed away and is part of a fairly long discussion at the September 12, 1998 session about the transition to 5D and what people can experience at that point.

Transitioning to the afterlife and the topics of confession and making amends
An issue can weigh so much on the mind of a person, that the burden follows into the afterlife.

Was that something that was heavy on her mind that she had to get off her chest? - Yes
Session 20 October 2018
Session Date: October 20th 2018

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, Ark, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia, Opal the Majesticat

Q: (L) Today is the 20th of October 2018. [Review of those present] Hello, is anybody out there?

A: 5D calling

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Chloe wishes to speak? Her passing was sooner than she wanted.

Q: (L) Well, I had the thought she had passed because that was probably when she wanted to go. Don't people usually pass when they want to go? Well...

A: Laura you know how stubborn I am.

Q: (L) Yes, and? What are you trying to say?

A: I refused to listen to your warnings because of simple jealousy.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "jealousy"?

A: I always joked about you being a "larger than life" personality. Behind the joke was jealousy that I did not have courage or convictions.

Q: (L) Well, I always thought you had convictions.

A: Shallow and held with stubbornness not courage. I am sorry I was not a better friend.

Q: (L) Well, I don't hold it against you - assuming it's you.

A: It is me!

Q: (L) Is there anything else you want to communicate?

A: Goodbye until we meet again. Goodbye.

Q: (L) Well, that was bizarre.

(Joe) Why?

(L) I mean, that's all she had to say?

(Pierre) It sounds like it was heavy on her heart, and she wanted to come clean about it and tell the truth.

(Joe) In those situations when you've talked to supposedly 5D people, do you ever think to ask them what their environment is like? Have you ever done that?

(L) I was just now thinking that I'd ask that until she decided to take off. Maybe she knew it was coming! [laughter]

(Joe) That's Top Secret!

(L) Alright. Hello? Is there anybody out there?

A: Good evening Cassiopaea calling.

Q: (L) So, was that really Chloe we were just chatting with?

Q: (L) Was that something that was heavy on her mind that she had to get off her chest?

Q: (L) I guess if she has anything to get off her chest to anybody else, she'll find a way. So, Joe was just saying why don't we ask people who talk to us from 5D what 5D is like. I was just thinking about asking that myself.

A: There are plenty of tomes with those details.

Q: (L) Well, if there are plenty of tomes with those details, are they true?

A: You can read and compare to get the general gist of things.

Q: (L) Okay.
Comment: Joe began this thread four months later on Feb 21, 2019. It is as if the 5D call from Chloe got the ball rolling.

The excerpt continues:
(Artemis) Why was talking to Chloe so slow?

A: Difficult for her to channel energy. Plus her connection to Laura had weakened over the years as she closed herself off from new things and reality in general. Art was both her shield and her undoing.

Q: (Joe) Art?

(L) Oh yeah, she was just immersed in her painting. She was painting, painting, painting. She and I used to do art together and take art classes. I gave art up because for me, art is a waste of time. I mean, I'm glad other people paint pictures so I can look at them, but if you have other abilities and you spend it all on art, it's a waste.

(Joe) It's almost a way to involve yourself in...

(L) In a fantasy.

(Joe) You're creating it for yourself. Living in your paintings, ya know?

(L) I'm glad I read Collingwood. His take on art was really good and articulated what I instinctively felt about it. I’m pretty darn good at drawing and painting and so forth, I just don’t see any permanent value in it. Okay, carry on with questions. Honey, you have questions?

(Ark) Yes.
Connected to the topic of confessions, there was in the Session 30 August 2009 quoted in the recent post on Friday at 12:23 PM more about the circumstances surrounding the tragic death of Victoria Ridout AKA Pepperfritz:

It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur.
Q: (L) Was there anything unusual about her death?

A: Ah! The $64,000 question! Thought you would never ask!

Q: (L) So what was unusual about her death?

A: It demonstrates the power of your meditation and breathing program.

Q: (L) Well that's not a very positive demonstration!

A: Oh yes! There was much consternation in certain circles and this concerned Victoria as well! Imagine someone with her drive to DO fully armed with the power of this technique? More than that, her knowledge of some of her past connections and how they operate and who backs them! She had her eyes opened!

Q: (Ark) I don't understand how she had her eyes opened. If you have eyes opened, you DO see the train. (L) I don't think they were talking about the train, I think they were talking about... (Ark) Well, but the technique is supposed to make people more aware of their environment and not go to sleep.

A: Yes, but what actually happened was that measures were taken before she could fully actualize the potential. Additionally, the 2D friend was utilized as "bait".

Q: (P***) So they saw she was materializing a potential, becoming a very good asset, a very good ally, so they use her love for a pet...

A: Additionally, there was the previous accident that made her more vulnerable.

Q: (L) So you were saying something? (A***) Arky was saying, and I had the same question: Is this going to be happening to like everybody if they’re doing the breathing program and they have potential? Are they just going to be knocked off?

A: No. Special and extreme measures were taken in her case due to her special knowledge of others.

Q: (Joe) What measures were taken against her?

A: Did you not notice the strange turn in the weather in mid July?

Q: (L) Yes. What does the weather have to do with it? I just thought it was getting normal for summer – like oppressive and hot as Hades.

A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur.

Dictionary meanings of confession
The word confession has various meanings in Collins Dictionary:
A confession is a signed statement by someone in which they admit that they have committed a particular crime.
Confession is the act of admitting that you have done something that you are ashamed of or embarrassed about.
If you make a confession of your beliefs or feelings, you publicly tell people that this is what you believe or feel.
In the Catholic church and in some other churches, if you go to confession, you privately tell a priest about your sins and ask for forgiveness.
A particular expression is "deathbed confessions". Collins Dictionary explains the concept as:
a confession that somebody makes just before he or she dies, usually relating to some long concealed crime or secret
The Wiki shows, deathbed confession is a topic in many cultural and religious traditions. Here is one example:
The Talmud[12] teaches that "if one falls sick and his life is in danger, he is told: 'Make confession, for all who are sentenced to death make confession.'" Masechet Semachot[13] adds,
"When someone is approaching death, we tell him to confess before he dies, adding that on the one hand, many people confessed and did not die, whilst on the other, there are many who did not confess and died, and there are many who walk in the street and confess; because on the merit of confession you will live."
As was brought out in Session 24 June 2023, mentioned in the earlier post, "souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are susceptible to use by 4D STS". It is possible that some deathbed confessions, even if they do not save the person or lead to a longer life, really do help to ease the transition to 5D, because the person is less held back by what could have been but wasn't, and therefore might be less vulnerable to 4D STS manipulation of earthbound souls.

Staying safe from hyperdimensional manipulation and harm
The statement from the Cs in Session 30 August 2009 that "It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier." is along the lines of the suggestion in Session 18 May 2019 to share impressions, thoughts, worries, fears, etc as part of the efforts to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulations and harm.
(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but it’s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!
Sharing is VERY important
If a feeling of guilt or shame bothers a person, it may lead to negative thoughts. To break the negative thought pattern, it can help "to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc". This is brought out right after the topic of diet that comes next in the same session.
Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.
Making amends
The continuation of the transcript discusses the subject of making amends to the wronged person:
(L) Yeah. [...] So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good.

If it is possible to make amends and confess from 5D, as Chloe did, more realistic for us is "giving to the universe and others in need", while in this world
On that note, the following from the end of last year has meaning:
Session 10 December 2022
A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.

the man was shown two possibilities: one for a dark Mad Max-style future for humanity, and another one which was the complete opposite, the golden age.
Most significantly to me, he said that humanity repeats this cycle of experience and destruction, "God does a reset ... if we don't stop and listen to each other."

At age 21, I was unhappy with the world and knew something was badly wrong with it, not because of childhood home life, but by how I was treated outside the home, particularly at school. But that wasn't enough to get me seeking truth. The catalyst was, at that age, a close UFO sighting, with a friend who happened to be the one, interestingly, who introduced me to ideas of secret gov't, hidden technology, etc. Now knowing that there were big lies out there, I got into UFO study, and then paranormal phenomena. The very first really "spiritual" topic I studied was NDE. Then it was on to New Age, then Ra, Bringers of the Dawn, and the Cs.

Every once in awhile I go to YouTube and listen to new NDE stories, which come online frequently. There is typically a veneer to the experiences that is based on experiencers existing spiritual or religious beliefs. Here are the searches I use:

If no one mentioned it, there is a new movie on this topic just released. After Death. Reviews say it has a Christian spin.
Mixed capsule reviews: After Death

Pour ceux que cela intéresse voici le dossier des textes que Thorbiorn a eu la gentillesse de rechercher concernant " Comment Bien Mourir" en Français...

For those who are interested, here is the file of the texts that Thorbiorn was kind enough to research concerning "How to Die Well" in French...

Attachments

• Comment bien mourir Thorbiorn.docx
    100.1 KB · Views: 33
So, when will the book come out Thorbiorn??
Writing a book is different from writing a few posts, as I have done so far. It seems to me that a collaborative effort is required, and we would need to talk over what it should look like in the final stage, including what we expect from the readers. Maybe one could have both a shorter version, and a longer version, or at least a chapter that sums up the essential points, so those who have not read all the explanations still have something to work with, if they are interested.

The book, or booklet, can come out when the presentation of the material is balanced, sufficient and you and people in the group are happy with it. The timing for publishing would to some extent be dependent on how extensive and involved the writing process becomes. A first step would be to move some of the written posts over to a text editor, and continue the writing there.

Back
Top Bottom