Session 10 December 2016

This post explores the origin, context and meaning of the sixth song on the Samadhi CD, which consists of one verse in Sanskrit. There are parallel meanings in other religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. It took me a long time to settle on an attempt, and I don't know if it is useful, but I decided sharing what I have is the best. Since there are more than 64,000 characters including the underlying formatting it will be in two parts.

Part 1

6. Ya Devi - Praise to Divine Mother
Aug 23, 2021
Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

Salutations to Divine Mother, who abides in all beings in the form of Peace. Salutations and Salutations again.

Comment
The original reads;"या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शान्तिरूपेण संस्थिता । नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ॥ ४७-४९॥" A more common version of this verse is when it reads "Shakti" (power) instead of "Shanti" (peace). Both forms appear in the Devi Mahatmyam with the variation using Shantirupena occupying and repeated thrice in chapter 5, verses 47-49. Devi Mahatmyam is part of the Skanda Purana. One can also find the verse in number 17 in the Devistuti, which is taken from the Devi Mahatmyam. It may also be that parts of the Devistuti are older and were later incorporated into the Devi Mahatmyam and the Skanda Purana. This site translates the verse as: "To that Devi who in all beings is abiding in the form of peace, Salutations to her, salutations to her, salutations to her, Salutations again and again." On the CD there is one salutation less if it makes a difference. In the traditional form, this verse is in the anustubh meter.

Below are some excerpts that relate to the meaning of the words in this song

In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice."
Session 8 April 2000
Q: One of the interesting things about this Northern civilizational factor is that one of the hallmarks of the Aryan attitude is the Male dominated religion. When did the masculine religion "take over?" Was this always the tendency or leaning of the Aryan group?

A: Involves more than religion. Religion is the facilitator.

Q: Facilitator of what?

A: Customary psycho/social habitue.

Q: Customary to whom?

A: Those whom you refer to as Aryans.

Q: Where did they acquire the "habit" of a masculine oriented religion? Everybody else was worshipping the goddess in one form or another. But this male dominated theology was the distinguishing characteristic of the Northern peoples. Where did they come up with this.

A: Originated on home planet.

Q: Kantek?

A: For all intents and purposes.

Q: Was it this male dominated religion that contributed to the destruction of Kantek?

A: No.

Q: Okay, when they were on their home planet, why did they develop a masculine religion as opposed to a feminine one, considering the fact that women are the source of life, in certain terms?

A: In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice." Remember, at higher levels gender is nonexistent.
If "at higher levels gender is nonexistent", then for the translation of "Divine Mother," is as good as "Divine Father" and a neutral description like Divine Cosmic Mind would do as well, if not better.

All is one. And one is all.
Session 18 October 1994
Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe

A: All is one. And one is all.

Q: (L) From the one what was the first division?

A: Mass division and disbursement.

Q: (L) Was this simultaneous?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this what we refer to as the "Big Bang?"

Q: (L) Is there any reference to this event in terms of time?

A: Always.

Q: (L) Can we say that all that exists in the material universe is, say, "x" number of years old?

A: No. It is the eternal now. Not only did happen, is happening and going to happen. The expanded presence.
The above excerpt might help resolve whether one can use the wording "Who in All Beings is Abiding in the Form of Peace" is really true, considering that there are negative beings where the quality of peace is very subdued. However, if "All is one. And one is all." then one might argue that the quality of peace and other names of god, can be dormant, even if they are not always expressed. This would mean that the wording "Who in All Beings is Abiding in the Form of Peace" is close enough.

On the topic of the gender, there is also:
"She" is here too. - She is not really a she.
Session 27 January 1996
Q: [...] (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying to the Virgin Mary. Who is she? Where is she?

A: "She" is here too.

Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send you out to do whatever?

A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers," does she really see it? And Good night.
The above excerpt indicates that when it comes to prayer, as when using the female name "Mary", the gender is really irrelevant, though one could argue the assigned attributes might help some people to focus and pray with their heart.

There is in a different transcript, about Caesar: To reach him, the prayer of the person must be intense and focused to go through. - It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth.
Session 19 July 2014
(L) Okay, so any other Caesar questions at the moment? Well, we can always ask more Caesar questions later.

(Alana) I've got a question. I'm wondering if like where he is in the contemplation plane, does he see what we're doing as a group, and is he interested?

(Perceval) Too busy contemplating.

A: When thoughts about him are intense and focused, he "hears".

Q: (Pierre) And that might be one key for the prayers. To reach him, the prayer of the person must be intense and focused to go through.

A: It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth.

Q: (L) So, it helps to know that it IS Caesar, to know something about Caesar, to know the reality of his life and what he really did, and what he really meant...

(Perceval) So he gets VERY little e-mail, then...

(L) Yeah, obviously, he gets very few e-mails. At this point in time, few people know.

(Pierre) Less and less.

(L) So, if more people became aware of the truth of Caesar, and thought about him more intently and would focus on the truth, would that have any effect on receiving information or strength or... What would you say? Almost like answers to prayers, or communication, or being in tune or connected, or something like that?

A: Something like that, yes.
Regarding "It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth." there was in the session a week earlier:
As long as it is with understanding of the truth
Session 12 July 2014
Q: (Atriedes) Do you mind if your memory and image is used in a religion?

A: As long as it is with understanding of the truth. What is religion anyway but that which binds people together as is showed with my army.
Since "It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth." for the act of praying, it makes sense that the seeking of knowledge along with daily prayer can be complementary for the purpose of fending off or preventing psychic attack.
Session 15 April 1995
Q: [...] (L) I would like to have practical advice and guidance on what we can to do to fend off or prevent psychic attack. We know that knowledge and awareness is important, but any words of wisdom or advance things that can be given would be appreciated.

A: Daily prayer helps.

Is the repetition of Salutations needed three times?

The CD translation had:
Salutations to Divine Mother, who abides in all beings in the form of Peace. Salutations and Salutations again.
In the Sanskrit, it is all the second line:
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
Here are some possible explanations:
What does Namo Namaha mean
Om Namo Namaha - a mantra of respect, used as a means of offering humility to any force greater than ourselves.
Definition - What does Namaha mean?
Namaha
is a Sanskrit term, often used within mantras as a humble salutation. The literal translation of namaha is "not mine," derived from the Sanskrit negation na, paired with ma, meaning "mine’."

Namaha can be affixed to Hindu prayers or Sanskrit mantras as a means of expressing total dedication of oneself towards the Divine or to whomever the salutation is offered. As such, it is an expression of humility and a means of submitting to a higher power, reflecting the notion that one’s life is in the hands of the universe.
The Gayatri mantra, using one of the translation in this post, Nov 2, 2023, alludes to three realms, physical, mental and spiritual, conveyed in the words "Bhur-bhuva-svah", in this way, the three times repetition could be explained, That is how the Wiki translates the verse:
"Our obeisances to Her, the Devī, who abides in all beings as peace; our (bodily) salutations to Her, our (verbal) salutations to Her, our (mental) salutations to Her; our salutations again and again.[10]
Another translation has this:
We bow to the divine Goddess existing in all, who resides in the form of peace. We bow to Her, we bow to Her and we continually bow to Her.
Saying salutations three times could also be taken as an expression of begging and pleading, and that is not conducive:
Session 9 June 1996
Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try and get garbage.

A: You asked.

Q: (L) A lot of people ask!

A: No they don't, they command.

Q: (L) Well, a lot of people do ask or beg or plead, but they get all discombobulated with the answers.

A: No, they command. Think about it. You did not beg or plead... that is commanding. After J.W. left, purification began.

Maybe the words are not so important, including whether it is two or three times. - "As long as it is with understanding of the truth".(This was the answer given in Session 12 July 2014 to the question to Caesar: "Do you mind if your memory and image is used in a religion?"). The verse on peace is to be song, and needs a rhythm, which fits with the three repetition, not one or two, at least in Sanskrit.

A note on rituals
In the Vedic tradition, the Devi Stuti, of which this verse is a part, is sometimes used in a ritualistic setting. About rituals, there is in the following: Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings
Session 28 October 1994
A: Laura has been hurt by jumping to Lizard inspired conclusions.

Q: (L) So the altar is useless?

A: No. Just be careful remember metaphysical church group.

Q: (L) Is it a matter of misguided alliances?

A: Has been frequent problem.

Q: (L) Should I dismantle the altar?

A: Altar is okay but other things are not okay like silly rituals.

Q: (L) Is V__'s altar okay?

Q: (L) Okay, during the period of time I was getting the hassle from the metaphysical church group, my pool was green. Was this symbolic of the attack I was under?

A: Yes but you left yourself open by association and buying too many concepts without careful examination.

Q: (L) Do you mean that, if, at that time, I had refused to acknowledge that any harm could come to me, that that would have made it impossible for any harm?

A: Close. But investigate before buying and practicing in future okay?

Q: (L) Investigate what? Ideas?

A: Yes. And concepts and especially practices

Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is sage not useful?

A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?

A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

Q: (L) Alexandra David Neel quoted a lama who said we must beware of the children of our own minds as well as the children of the minds of others, such as thought forms perhaps created by higher negative beings. If we do not acknowledge that such things exist, are we then subject to being devoured by them?

A: Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings.

Q: (L) Even our saying of the Lord's prayer?

A: It is okay to pray. Why do you think organized religion is obsessed with rituals?

Q: (L) Is the same thing true of shamanistic practices and so forth?

A: Exactly.
There was also:
Rituals restrict
Session 21 January 1995
Q: [...] (D) Down at the church they gave me a list of prayers and symbols to use in a ritual where I would say a prayer while I had my hand on a symbol and the purpose of this...

A: Rituals restrict

How the poet understands what Devi represents, is revealed from the context of the other verses of the Devi Stuti, appearing in chapter five of Devi Mahatmyam, (archived Sanskrit text, where it corresponds to pages 110-115, and verse 9-80). There are 21 verses with the same structure, 11 before and nine after. In the beginning there are five verses, and after two more, with a different structure, but the same metre.

Through a translation of the Devi Stuti, that also has Sanskrit and some words translated, it is possible to know the other attributes in this sequence of 21, besides the verse about peace. The verse on peace is 17/28 in the Devi Stuti which is the same as 47-49 in Devi Mahatmyam.
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शान्तिरूपेण संस्थिता ।
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ॥१७॥
Yaa Devii Sarva-Bhuutessu Shaanti-Ruupenna Samsthitaa |
Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namo Namah ||17||

17.1: To that Devi Who in All Beings is Abiding in the Form of Peace,
17.2: Salutations to Her, Salutations to Her, Salutations to Her, Salutations again and again.
If one enters the text in a Sanskrit translator, that uses Google and Microsoft, then there is :
"Obeisances to her who is the goddess in the form of peace in all beings Obeisances to her Obeisances to her Obeisances to her."
Taking the pattern from the above verse, one can summarize the first lines of verses 6-26:
To that Devi Who in All Beings
6: is Called Vishnumaya,, 7: is Reflected as Consciousness, 8: is Abiding in the Form of Intelligence, 9: is Abiding in the Form of Sleep, 10: is Abiding in the Form of Hunger, 11: is Abiding in the Form of Shadow (of Higher Self) (Jivatma as a Shadow of Paramatma), 12: is Abiding in the Form of Power, 13: is Abiding in the Form of Thirst, 14: is Abiding in the Form of Forbearance, 15: is Abiding in the Form of Genus (Original Cause of Everything), 16: is Abiding in the Form of Modesty, 17: is Abiding in the Form of Peace, 18: is Abiding in the Form of Faith (in Higher Self), 19: is Abiding in the Form of Loveliness and Beauty, 20: is Abiding in the Form of Good Fortune, 21: is Abiding in the Form of Activity, 22: is Abiding in the Form of Memory, 23: is Abiding in the Form of Kindness, 24: is Abiding in the Form of Contentment, 25: is Abiding in the Form of Mother, 26: is Abiding in the Form of Delusion.
The impression from the words is that an underlying realty takes on different appearances, a bit like dream images can appear very real to the dreamer. This can remind of:
You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up." - You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!! - Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.
Session 3 February 1996
A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.
Reading about the various attributes in the Devi Stuti, including that of peace, reminds also of:
Al-Arabi and the Sufi concept of the names of God
Session 9 June 1996
Q: (L) [...]My question is: is the information we are receiving similar to what Al-Arabi calls an 'opening?'

Q: (L) You say that you are unified thought forms in the realm of knowledge.

Q: (L) Al-Arabi describes unified thought forms as being the 'names of God.' His explication seems to be so identical to things you tell us that I wonder...

A: We are all the names of God.
Remember, this is a conduit. This means that both termination/origination points are of equal value, importance.

Q: (L) So, it is a blending of the aspects of God?

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Does this mean that we are a part of this?

Q: (L) So, it has to do with...

A: Don't deify us. And, be sure all others with which you communicate understand this too!
The Wiki on Names of God in Islam explains there are traditionally 99. As an example, and relevant to the Sanskrit verse, is the Arabic name As-Salām [As-Salaam], translated as "The Giver of Peace/ Peace/ All-Calm/ Ever-Tranquil".

The word for peace appears in common greeting expressions in several Semitic languages. This Wiki writes :
Arabic (and by extension Maltese), Hebrew, Ge'ez, and Aramaic have cognate expressions meaning 'peace be upon you' used as a greeting:

• Arabic: As-salāmu ʻalaykum (السلام عليكم) is used to greet others and is an Arabic equivalent of 'hello'. The appropriate response to such a greeting is "and upon you be peace" (wa-ʻalaykum as-salām).
    • Maltese: Sliem għalikom.
  • Hebrew: Shālôm ʻalêḵem (שלום עליכם‎) is the equivalent of the Arabic expression, the response being עליכם שלום‎ ʻAlêḵem shālôm, 'upon you be peace'.
About the names of God, there are some notes in a blog with philosophy models. For the entry, Ibn Arabi on the Names of God using these sources:
  • Chittick, William, “Ibn ‘Arabî”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Spring 2020 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.)
  • Andi Herawai, “Concerning Ibn ‘Arabi’s Account of Knowledge of God (Ma‘rifa) al-Haqq”, KANZ PHILOSOPHIA, Volume 3, Number 2, December 2013
There is the following:
God, the Real (al-haqq)
God “in itself, in its very Essence (dhât), is known only to itself.”
“The Koran often speaks of God’s ‘names’ (asmâ’), and it mentions a good number of them—not ‘ninety-nine’, as is traditionally said, but anywhere between seventy and twice as many, depending on the criteria used in counting. The names, which are often called ‘attributes‘ (sifât). […] What we know from the names is that ‘He/She’ is merciful, knowing, alive, and so on, but in itself the Essence remains unknown. Each name designates a specific quality that becomes manifest the moment there is talk of the Real (al-haqq) and creation (al-khalq). Hence Ibn ‘Arabî says that the divine names can properly be called relations (nisab) [between God and Creation].”
The Names of God are realities in divinis God unveils (kashf).
Names of the names (asmâ’ al-asmâ’), are the names of God voiced in human language.
God’s creations
Human beings in any case have the potential to know all names, but not the Essence named by the names. About that one can only know ‘that it is’ (the fact of its existence), not ‘what it is’ (its quiddity). Inasmuch as the names correspond to the Essence, their meanings remain unknown, so they are simply markers of transcendence or ‘incomparability’ (tanzîh). Inasmuch as they denote an added quality, such as mercy, knowledge, life, forgiveness, or vengeance, they indicate God’s immanence or “similarity” (tashbîh).”

Peace is also a Christian virtue
Session 18 May 2019
Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

A: Yes
The verses that surround the verse about the attribute of peace leads the thoughts of the one who prays in the direction of the universe. This idea is commented on in the transcripts:
Which higher being is most able to help a person in a situation of danger? - Universe.
Session 1 December 1994
Q: (L) Which higher being is most able to help a person in a situation of danger?

A: Universe.

Q: (L) Pray to the Universe?

A: Refer to recent session.

Q: (L) And what was in the recent session that I need to refer to?

A: November 26.

Q: (L) What was in that session?

A: Universe.

Q: (L) About universes, alternate universes etc?

Q: (L) Anything else I need to know?

The session mentioned above, 26 November, was quoted in the previous post, but to expand on the concept of Universe, but there is so much more;
Session 26 November 1994
A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.

Q: (L) Do you like being at 6th level?

A: Do you like being at 3rd level?

Q: (L) Frankly no, I don't. (T) If you answer the question by asking the question, and we know that we are striving to reach higher, does this mean there are more levels above 6th level?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (L) Is that union with the one?

Q: (T) Now, the battle you had with the other side...

A: Are having.

Q: (T) This battle goes on... do you have the light power back?

A: Never lost it, you did.

Q: (T) Okay, I guess that for us the Lizzies are the main force even though they have others on their side...

Q: (T) They took our light, not yours?

A: Not against you. Currently in union with you.

Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?

A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle.

Q: (L) I am really curious... when you guys and the Lizzies "go to it", what do you do? I mean, you obviously don't shoot guns at each other and you don't have tanks...

A: Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.

Q: (J) When you are fighting, is it any way at all possible for us to detect the battle?

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.

Q: (T) Your form of confrontation takes the form of physical changes in the atmosphere and environment of the planet?

A: And in space.

Q: (T) But that is how we detect it? The more activity, the more conflict is going on?

A: Remember, we are the light. They are the dark. We are both high level thought forms reflected at all levels of reality.

Q: (T) So, what we perceive, then, is what comes through to third density which is not what we would perceive if we were looking at it from 4th or 5th or 6th.

Q: (T) We are talking 4th density to 3rd density. Is this what Hoagland is referring to when he talks about the tetrahedral form he has detected from the Martian structures he has been studying that he postulated...

A: Yes. This is a bridge to 4th density.

Q: (L) Isn't it a little unfair for you guys, at 6th level, to take on the Lizzies at only 4th level?

A: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.

Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

Q: (L) Are they like you, thought forms?

Q: (L) Do they ever appear in physical matter?

A: Can.

Q: (L) And they are the driving force that controls the Lizzies?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there some intermediary between the 6th level Orions and the 4th level Lizzies, such as a 5th level force or being?

A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".

Q: (L) Does that mean that at the contemplation level that there is no activity? (J) Is it like a "time out?"

A: Close. Balancer.

Q: (L) Is there a 3rd level representative of the forces of the light?

Q: (L) Who or what are they?

A: Don't exist on your planet.

Q: (L) Do they have a planet of their own?

A: Have quadrillions of them.

Q: (L) Well, this is beginning to sound like we are in pretty bad shape here. This is like the Siberia of the universe as Gurdjieff said.

A: The Universe is infinitely huge.

Q: (L) If there are planets where there are 3D beings who are STS oriented, in other words, in a physical body, do they look something like us?

A: You are STS oriented. Did you really mean to say STO?

Q: (T) Is there a 3D race in this universe that is STO?

A: Yes. Already stated thus.

Q: (L) If there are planets with STO beings...

A: Some look like you.

Q: (L) What is life like on that sort of place? (T) They are not going to tell us that. That is something that we are going to have to develop to find out.

Q: (J) Is part of being STS being so appearance oriented as we are?

A: Not physical issue at 3rd level.
In the same session, the function and impact of implants is discussed. While the implants can't be removed, their influence consisting of amplification of negative emotions can be "turned off" by not allowing the energy source they need to function. Since this energy source is negative emotions, favouring happiness and being at peace amounts to not using the implants. Implants are ineffective if not used. The encouragement is that: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.
Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

A: You and Frank are experiencing this right now.

Q: (L) This is true. (F) We have both been under massive attack. Just doing this work has been a struggle to keep at it with everything coming from every direction. (L) The hardest has been to stay in a frame of mind to do it. (J) Am I under attack?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?

Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?

A: Only first assault.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.

Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.

Q: (L) Now, that is a point.
I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?

Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good.

(F) Right. If you look around you, you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much.

(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.
The discussion of the above topic continues after a commentary in the following:
(F) To give you an example is, the people they don't attack are those who they already have and they don't have to work on them. If you have the potential to rise above the service to self orientation, then you are a threat. And, if you look around at most of the people who are "making it" in this world, those are the ones that are usually the most viciously service to self.

(T) Very true.

(J) That's the way it is.

(L) And how many times have you heard these "New Age" teachers talk about "well, if your impression of people who have material possessions is that they are negative, then you are bringing this on yourself and you will just have to concentrate on prosperity more," that is, in a roundabout way promoting a very service to self philosophy. It's not that having things is bad, it's not that money is evil, it's the focus on it over and above helping others.

(T) I want to tell a little story. A guy I work for is a "Born again Christian." Only a year and a half born again. He's hobbying at it. He's looking for a lifestyle. He was pooh-poohing metaphysics and New Age philosophies in general saying: "New Age! That's the devil's work!" He has no idea what it is, but he is shutting it down because someone told him to shut it down and he is doing it to be part of the Lifestyle. I said: "Where do you get this stuff?" He said: "It's in the Bible." I said: "What do you mean it's in the Bible?" He said: "Well, it's in the books." So, I asked: "Well, where did the books come from? Some of them were written many hundreds of years ago and the New Testament books were written hundreds of years after Christ lived, that is, after the fact."

So, he said: "See, those who wrote the Bible didn't really write it, they got it from the Holy Spirit." So, I say, okay, I can buy that. The Holy Spirit wrote the Bible. I can follow this. Fine. I ask him: "How do they know this was the Holy Spirit?" And I'm only bringing up a question, I am not putting him down. So, he comes back and says: "Well, the books say the Holy Spirit came down and did this, and since it is in the book, it must be true." I said: "Wait a minute. The Holy Spirit came down and wrote these books through these people, gave them this information and helped them do this, and wrote in the book that it was the Holy Spirit that did this, therefore it makes it true because whoever brought this information said they brought this information. But, on a whole different level, the Holy Spirit brought this information to these people, and they didn't write the books, did they not "channel" these books?" And he stopped there and it was like: "Well, I never thought of it that way."

And I said: "Well, you just said that all of this was of the Devil, New Age, paranormal events, UFOs, the Rolling Stones..." So, he thought about it for a minute and then he said: "But it's okay. It was the "right" channel!" And I say: "Wait a minute! Slow down here! Take this home and think about it for a few days. These books that you are putting your faith in, that you don't know where they came from, were channelled to people by means that you say are the devil's work if anybody else does it. And, the only reason you are accepting these works is because, IN these works it says that it was the Holy Spirit that did it, but it was the Holy Spirit that told them to do this."

(F) And it was the Holy Spirit that told them that it was the Holy Spirit.

(T) Yeah, right! I told him: "Think about it. Just THINK about what you are saying." But he is just not seeing it.

(L) It's hypnosis.

(T) And, he's looking for a lifestyle. He talks about: "I heard this great group the other day, they're a Christian band”. And a couple days later: "Hey, did you hear such and such, they're a Christian Band." I said: "Gee, James, know any good Moslem bands?" I told him I liked Garrison Keilor and he said: "That's a Christian show." I said: "Where did you get that?" He said: "Well, my pastor said he was because he's from Minnesota!"

(F) Well, there are two points that this brings up. The first is that circular thinking and this whole idea is following what others tell you or what has been written without questioning it. You are not supposed to think. And then, the second thing, this source said once way back: "Don't take anything at face value, including this." Part of the light of knowledge is that you would always be open to new information.

(L) Well, that is the parable of the talents. I keep hammering on that one and one of these days I am going to write a little monograph on the parables of Jesus. The parable of the talents is prefaced by the phrase: "Now, knowledge of the kingdom is like unto a certain man who went on a journey..." and he called his three servants together and gave them each a certain number of talents. The talents represent knowledge. Two of the servants invested their talents. They were willing to take risks and give up what they had to get more. The third was afraid of losing the little he had and he buried his talent. So, the two increased their knowledge by repeatedly giving up and getting back more. The master came back and the two showed how they had made a killing on the market and the master was pleased. But the servant who had buried his talent said: "Master, I knew you were a hard man and you reaped where you did not sow and I was afraid..." The master cast him into outer darkness. And, remember, remember, remember, we are talking about knowledge. He took his little bit of knowledge and he closed himself off and hung onto that little bit for dear life...

(F) Yet another demonstration of service to self. He buried it so he could have it instead of sharing it. It is continually reflected over and over. Everybody out there has their one little talent and they are all burying it for dear life.
(T) Okay. Where were we. Just by being positive will shut off the Lizzies desire to mess with me?

Q: (T) That's all there is to it? But the implants will still be there?

A: So what?

Q: (T) Do the implants do anything besides transmit the frequency?

Q: (T) And, as long as I am being negative it is transmitting and they can track me that way?

Q: (T) If I shut them off by being positive, they can't track me any longer?

A: Can track but not influence.

Q: (T) Why did they tell me that I gave them permission to do it when they abduct me?

A: "Bullshit!"

Q: (T) If I tell them it's bull will they leave me alone?

Q: (T) If I shut them off will they continue to abduct me?

Q: (T) I am not buying into the victim line. (L) There is another aspect here. Knowledge breeds awareness which gives you the ability to detect it when they try to influence you in very subtle ways so that you can begin to control your mind and resist early on and that is the key.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And you have to persist with positive thoughts and feelings sometimes in the face of incredible adversity. No one said it was going to be easy, but it is worth it. (T) Are my Tarot cards telling me the truth?

A: Maybe. Enough on this subject, please.

Q: (T) One last question. How do I know you are telling me the truth?

A: Open. For you to decide.
To be continued...

Part two of attempt to translate song six on the Samadhi CD; Ya Devi - Praise to Divine Mother

Continuing the session excerpts that comments on the content of the song, next is:
Peace will come! The cosmos is going to clean house!!!
Session 22 July 2012
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!

A: Believe us it will be after!

Q: (L) Well. Okay, that leads to my... Do you have anything further to say before I get on to the questions?

A: No, we know the questions!

Q: (L) So, what you're saying is that your remarks at the beginning... {relate to what we have been discussing which is all the really weird stuff going on).[planchette zooms around on the board] Boy, you're full of energy! I want to know if this fire in Colorado was caused by fireballs?

A: Indeed and did you notice that feeble cover-up? They are getting desperate.

Q: (L) Yes, we noticed that feeble cover-up. Speaking of fireballs, there was an article that Kniall put together about this supposed comet/missile launch. We're just kind of a little bit curious about that because there was a lot of weird stuff going on around that.

A: You should remember what we told you years ago about "chemtrails" in relation to MIC activity, that it was fully known that the real enemy was "out there" not "over there." Don't discard what Clube said about this matter so easily. You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm. Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

Q: (Perceval) So basically what we were thinking. (L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?

A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.
In the same session, there was a reference to an earlier session:
This peace business is not very profitable, you know.
Session 4 December 1999
(L) But, the fact still remains, in my opinion, that there are a LOT, LOT, LOT of planes flying above us in the past few years! Whether they are dumping anything on our heads, or what, there are an extreme number of planes flying in these upper level criss-cross patterns. Now, whether they are just playing war-games, or they are spy planes, they are doing SOMETHING! What is the reason for all of this upper level flying that results in these criss-crossed contrails that everybody is seeing?

A: A lot of it is "training maneuver"oriented.

Q: Why are they training so many pilots? What are they preparing for?

A: Military budgets must be justified, you know. Review "Military-Industrial Complex 101."

Q: So, this is just training flight, justification of budget, and nothing more than that?

A: Well, we would not say "not anything more to it than that," but, when you say "M-IC," you have said a lot!

Q: Are you implying that there is a build-up of the Military-Industrial Complex for a reason?

A: To preserve status quo during "peacetime." This peace business is not very profitable, you know.

Q: Does that suggest that they are building up to set off a war so they can make more money?

A: Maybe if indeed, and if the populous can be hoodwinked. But, fortunately, the public is less hoodwinkable. Maybe the real enemy is "out there, " rather than "over there." Was it not always?

Q: Does any of this increased aircraft activity have anything to do with the increased awareness and activities of aliens in and around our planet?

A: As always. But, this awareness is factionalized and compartmentalized.
Peace and health
Session 15 October 2016
(L) Alright, we're still working on our crystals at periodic intervals whenever my leg is ready. We want to thank you for that kind of assistance. I also want to ask: Is my knee going to get better?

Q: (L) What is causing all this misery?

A: You know!

Q: (L) Yes, I know. The Cipro.

Q: (L) But I will eventually detox it out?

Q: (Galatea) Is the cold therapy the best option?

A: Helps.

Q: (Gaby) Russian banya.

(L) Yeah, is it true...

(Pierre) They say NO! It's very bad! [laughter]

(L) You said it was only partly the cold therapy. What is the other part?

A: Sauna

Q: [Everyone starts speaking the letters as they come] (Pierre) Apart from the sauna and the cold therapy, is there anything else that we can do to accelerate the healing process?

(Chu) Yeah, build a sauna faster!

A: Peace!

Q: (L) I need peace.
That peace was added above may correspond to the advice of a doctor advising the patient to rest, but goes more in the direction of the mind. In relation to this idea, the Greeks were aware of the mental and spiritual dimension of healing.
The Wiki for Asclepius begins:
Asclepius (/æsˈkliːpiəs/; Greek: Ἀσκληπιός Asklēpiós [asklɛːpiós]; Latin: Aesculapius) is a hero and god of medicine in ancient Greek religion and mythology. He is the son of Apollo and Coronis, or Arsinoe, or of Apollo alone. Asclepius represents the healing aspect of the medical arts; his daughters, the "Asclepiades", are: Hygieia ("Health, Healthiness"), Iaso (from ἴασις "healing, recovering, recuperation", the goddess of recuperation from illness), Aceso (from ἄκεσις "healing", the goddess of the healing process), Aegle (the goddess of good health) and Panacea (the goddess of universal remedy). He has several sons as well. He was associated with the Roman/Etruscan god Vediovis and the Egyptian Imhotep.[1] He shared with Apollo the epithet Paean ("the Healer").[2] The rod of Asclepius, a snake-entwined staff, (similar to the caduceus) remains a symbol of medicine today. Those physicians and attendants who served this god were known as the Therapeutae of Asclepius.
About the Therapeutae of Asclepius there is:
Therapeutae (plural) is Latin from the Greek plural Therapeutai (Θεραπευταί). The term therapeutes means one who is attendant to the gods[1] although the term, and the related adjective therapeutikos[2] carry in later texts the meaning of attending to heal, or treating in a spiritual or medical sense.
The therapeutae of Asclepius were a recognized and designated association in antiquity that included the physicians, their attendants and support staff, in the larger temples of Asclepius. These healing temples were known as Asclepeions. Examples of famous therapeutae of Asclepius prior to 300 BCE include many presocratic philosophers such as Parmenides and Empedocles according to ongoing scholarship. Asclepeion's between 300 BCE and 300 CE include Hippocrates, Apollonius of Tyana, Aelius Aristides and Galen. The Greek word θεραπευτής has the primary meaning of 'one who serves the gods, or 'worshipper'.[7]
Asclepius was married to Epione:
In Greek mythology, Epione (Ancient Greek: Ἠπιόνη) is the wife of Asclepius.[1] Her name is derived from the word ηπιος (epios, "soothing"). Epione was the personification of the soothing of pain and the care needed for recovery.[1] With Asclepius, she was the mother of the five Asclepiades: Aceso, Aglaea, Hygieia, Iaso, Achelois and Panacaea, as listed in the Suda.[2] She also had two sons, Machaon and Podalirius, who are mentioned in the Iliad of Homer[3] as well as Telesphoros.[4]
The ancient Greeks also conceived of a goddess of Peace, her name was Eirene:
Eirene or Irene (/aɪˈriːniː/; Greek: Εἰρήνη, Ëirene, [eːrɛ́ːnɛː], lit. "Peace"),[1] more commonly known in English as Peace, is one of the Horae, the personification and goddess of peace in Greek mythology and ancient religion. She was depicted in art as a beautiful young woman carrying a cornucopia, sceptre, and a torch or rhyton. She is usually said to be the daughter of Zeus and Themis and thus sister of Dike and Eunomia. Her Roman equivalent is the goddess Pax.

Be together in love and peace
Session 28 December 2019
A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
Returning to the challenge of translation
The translation from the CD was:
And from the Devi Stuti, mentioned earlier:
17.1: To that Devi Who in All Beings is Abiding in the Form of Peace,
17.2: Salutations to Her, Salutations to Her, Salutations to Her, Salutations again and again.

If one has an understanding of the truth behind the words, it might not be necessary to change much in the translation on the CD, so I will work with that as a basis.

The Sanskrit syllable transliteration was:
Aug 29, 2021

00:07-01:29
Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Ya devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
01:30-01:48 Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namo Namah
01:52-03:14 Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
03:15-03:34 Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
03:36-04:36 (04:42 is end)
Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi
Note in the song she sings the m in Samsthita as m but it is more like a nasalized n)

Adding syllable counts and translation.
Using the above information and adapting to the syllable count of each line of the song gives:
1) Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 19 syllables
Could be interpreted as: "Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace" which also has 19 syllables.
2) Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 13 syllables.
Could be interpreted as "(who) abides in all beings in the form of peace." which together with (who) has 13 syllables.
1) Ya devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 19 syllables. Translate as above under 1)
2) Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 13 syllables. Translate as above under 2)
3) 01:30-01:48 Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namastasyai (Sung like a) Namo Namah 12 syllables
Might be translated as "Glory to you, glory to you, glory to you" 12 syllables, rather than salutations to her, salutations to you.
1) 01:52-03:14 Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 19 syllables. Translate as above under 1)
2) Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 13 syllables Translate as above under 2)
1)Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 19 syllables. Translate as above under 1)
2) Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita 13 syllables Translate as above under 2)
3) 03:15-03:34 Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah 12 syllables. Translate as above under 3)
4) Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi 27 syllables
Might be translated as "To that Devi" which has four syllables or "To the Divine Mother" which has six syllables. If instead we write, Glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, then there are nine syllables, repeated three times it gives 27 syllables.

The verse with Sanskrit transliteration and English translation
6. Ya Devi - Praise to Divine Mother -Glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind

Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita - Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace
Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita - who abides in all beings in the form of peace
Ya devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita - Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace
Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita - who abides in all beings in the form of peace
01:30-01:48 Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namo Namah - Glory to you, glory to you, glory to you
01:52-03:14 Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita - Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace
Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace
03:15-03:34 Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah - Glory to you, glory to you, glory to you
Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi - Glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind.

The verse with English translation and Sanskrit transliteration
Inverting the sequence of the Sanskrit and the attempted English translation, but keeping the times in for the music.
6. Glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, Ya Devi - Praise to Divine Mother

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Ya devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
who abides in all beings in the form of peace - - Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
01:30-01:48 Glory to you, glory to you, glory to you - Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namastasyai(Sung like a) Namo Namah
01:52-03:14 Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Ya Devi Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, who abides in all beings in the form of peace - Ya Devi, Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shantirupena Samsthita
03:15-03:34 Glory to you, glory to you, glory to you - Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
Glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind, glory to the Divine Cosmic Mind. - Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi Ya Devi

Is this song ready for practice? That is a question, I could answer by trying to sing the adaptation, before attempting more translations.

If "at higher levels gender is nonexistent", then for the translation of "Divine Mother," is as good as "Divine Father" and a neutral description like Divine Cosmic Mind would do as well, if not better.
When reading the translated paragraph, I understood it as a greeting to the feminine part of creation that we all carry (at least potentially), the creative part, the relief of constriction.

Just my point of view.

October 4, 1997
A: No, it's from Rose - the Cross has emerged.
Q: O.... I see...
A: Said the blind man.

Isis, Aurora, Venus, Virgin Mary, Star of the Sea, Queen of Heaven ...

The Rose - Ankh - The Cross - The Knot of Isis (the Tyet knot, "blood", originally it was knitted from red cloth, it looked like a rose) - is the same symbol, is at the level of the chest, the heart chakra. Depicted on icons as a scarlet heart around the cross of the Madonna or just a circle in the center of the chest.

October 4, 1997
A: No, it's from Rose - the Cross has emerged.
Q: O.... I see...
A: Said the blind man.

Isis, Aurora, Venus, Virgin Mary, Star of the Sea, Queen of Heaven ...

The Rose - Ankh - The Cross - The Knot of Isis (the Tyet knot, "blood", originally it was knitted from red cloth, it looked like a rose) - is the same symbol, is at the level of the chest, the heart chakra. Depicted on icons as a scarlet heart around the cross of the Madonna or just a circle in the center of the chest.
Below are excerpts about mother planet, Ankh, mother ship, Isis, the Earth as Great Mother, "blood", feminine, masculine, sexuality and love.

Mother planet
"Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet." The context is:
Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home?

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.

Q: (L) So it's true, you can't go home?

It was said that the planet was "Spent. Cindered. Burned up.", however "Time does not measure that way in that realm." so "Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet."
Session 16 November 1994

Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?

A: Star expanded.

Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?

A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.

Q: (L) What realm is that?

A: Time/space warp.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?

A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.
Besides the concept of a mother planet, there is also a certain type of alien craft.
"Mother" ship
Session 25 May 1996
Q: (L) Gotcha! We were watching television, and they showed a video of a man and his daughter who videotaped a very large object in the sky, and it was there for a long time, and I also understand that someone else taped it from another location. It was a long, white, tubular object. It was estimated to be about a mile long, because they figured this out by the perspectives from the two tapes, sort of by parallax, and it had moving lights on it, and it just hovered, or sat there for a very long time. What in the world was this thing?

A: A "mother" ship of Orion STS scanning vectors of the reality continuum fabric.

Q: (L) Well, they talked about a report of a similar happening at this very same spot, only it was 78 years previous to this. Was there a connection?

A: Yes. Space/time coordinates linkage.

Q: (L) Was this ship doing anything other than what you have said?

Q: (L) Does a mother ship carry a lot of small ships?

Q: (L) How many can be carried in one mother ship?

A: 150,000

Q: (L) Holy Shi'ite Moslems! What size are they? And, we have to remember that these ships are bigger inside, as a rule, because of some sort of strange principal at that level.

A: Exactly, remember, there is variability of physicality on 4th density, but not lack of physicality.

Q: (L) There was apparently a sighting in Gulf Breeze either last night or the night before. The triangular ships with the orange lights. Were they human or alien?

A: Alien.

Q: (L) Who did they belong to?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Why are there so many kinds of alien ships?

A: See previous statements. VOP.

Q: (L) Variability of physicality. [...]
Next is an excerpt comments on Isis, usually considered a major Egyptian goddess, but the Cs give a different description:

Isis is a vanguard - A symbol of energy patterns that lead transformations of cultures during border periods.
Session 16 September 1995
Q: (RC) It has come to my attention that most of the places where the word for "God" is used in Zohar as well as in the Old Testament, it is used in its feminine form. Does this imply that the Queen of Heaven... who is Isis?

A: Isis is a vanguard.

Q: (RC) What is a vanguard?

A: A symbol of energy patterns that lead transformations of cultures during border periods.
In the same session, there is a question about "birth goddesses":
Q: (RC) The Tetragrammaton, which is a code for the name of God in the Old Testament, who or what does this code represent?

A: Be careful not to get caught up in ancient deceptions, but ostensibly it "means" I Am The One.

Q: (RC) The "I Am The One," according to my research, is another word for "Isis." Let's ask about the "birth goddesses" talked about by Zecharia Sitchin. (L) Is there such a thing as these "birth goddesses?"

A: Whoa, wait a minute, what did we just advise???

Q: (RC) Don't get caught up in ancient deceptions? (L) We asked about this once before and were told that it was just the ancient way of describing genetic experiments. (RC) Okay, why is it that Hebrew, being so specific in participles in terms of gender qualities, how come, in the Old Testament, there are feminine connotations for the names of God, and also feminine connotations for God being in HER palaces? As well as masculine?

A: Why not? If it works, do it.

Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?

A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.

Q: (RC) But the gender names are in the original texts?

A: This is true, but the original texts were also deceptive in nature.
If Isis is described as an energy pattern another could be Dionysius though very different in the effect
Session 14 April 2018
A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Q: (Pierre) Dionysus is usually about hedonism, isn't it?

(L) Not exactly, it was about frenzied... just chaos. Chaos!

(Pierre) About parties, orgies, and pleasure?

(L) No. It was about death and destruction and even cannibalism. They would find a victim and cut him in pieces and eat him! Ok, so I suppose that you are specifically referring to the political behavior of the US, the UK, and France and their attack on Syria?

A: Yes and so much more.

Q: (Pierre) Their first reply goes beyond the Syrian conflict. Like the whole human population is starting to embrace this syndrome.

(L) So, we need to explore the Dionysian thing a little more to have more understanding of what that could possibly mean. Of course, what's going on right now might put a different understanding on the ancient reports.
There are a couple that describes the Earth as Mother:

The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos.
Session 20 August 2011
Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

Okay. Now, you made a remark about the diet that is normal for the human being. And I know {name redacted} and a lot of people - not just {name redacted}, but a lot of people - have a problem with a diet that requires you to consume the flesh of other creatures. And I know that we've read what Lierre Keith has written about it, and it's a very moving statement about life and earth and so on and so forth. But I'd like to know if there's something a little more esoteric that we could understand about this? I mean, I don't understand why and how a person can achieve spiritual growth, which is what you seem to be implying throughout all of this stuff that we've been learning, from eating meat. How many other groups have taken a vegetarian pathway and said that this is... I mean, aside from the fact that we now know that agriculture and vegetables and the owning of the land is pure STS destruction... What about fruit? Well of course they didn't have fruit then. Like everybody, I'm having a little problem with this. So can you help me out here?

A: You know the saying: Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And what about: Take eat, this is my body?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And: Take, drink, this is my blood?

Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?

A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Ailen) And when you eat veggies you're basically eating a much lower level of consciousness. (L) Not only that, but in a sense you're rejecting the gift and you're not feeding consciousness. And that means that all eating of meat should be a sacrament.

Q: (Burma) With agriculture, you're not only rejecting the gift, you're turning around and beating up the Mother. (L) Well that sure puts a whole different light on the whole Cain and Abel thing! {Interesting that the original “vegetarian” was the first murderer, too.}

What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame? Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.
Session 18 May 2019
Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!
In a very different context, there was a description of nature as a mother:
Its not nice to fool mother nature
Session 11 August 1996
Q: (L) I want to ask a real quick question first, and then just kind of leave everything else open for whatever else can happen. On several occasions with my conversations with Arkadiusz in Poland, and in Germany and in Florence, there have been some real serious computer problems. I would like to know if there is any connection between myself and these electronic failures?

A: If we answer this, you will not limit it to one question.

Q: (L) Do I have to limit it to one question? (J) You said you would..

A: You placed that restriction upon yourself: Its not nice to fool mother nature, or the Cassiopaeans!!

Q: (L) All right, well let it go until it runs out. Is there some energy interaction that's causing these electronic failures? Is there an indication of some...

A: Yes, and "it just ran out."

Q: (L) What just ran out? (T) The question string.

Q: (T) You said you'd let it run out, and it just ran out! (J) They're playful tonight! (L) OOOH! So, yes, there's a connection, and that's all I get! (J) Hoisted upon your own petard, as they say! (T) Mirth! Mirth!

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) Stinkers, stinkers! OK... (T) Shall we run like we did last week, and just let them...

A: You would have asked 29 questions about you and "Ark," and that is a "No-No."

Q: (T) Ah, but would she have asked the 64,000 dollar question in there somewhere?

A: Yes!

Q: (J) And what would the answer have been!?!? [laughter]

A: Open.
"Mother" can be used as a figure of speech as in:
Anticipation is the "mother of preparation," and defense
Session 19 July 1997
Q: How many days will we be out of communication?

A: Not point. Just remember that anticipation is the "mother of preparation," and defense.

Q: So, anticipate or expect to be out of communication for some time...

A: No, it is for Arkady to be prepared!
The remaining relate to human beings, sex and sexuality, emotions and love
Male, female, feminine and masculine
What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?
Session 28 August 1999
Q: So, was there any kind of worship of God, or religious activity in this pre-Fall state; this Edenic, 4th density state?

A: No need when one has a clue.

Q: What I am trying to get at here, what I am trying to understand, is the transition from the goddess worship to the god worship; the change from the understanding of cyclical time as expressed in the feminine cycles, and expressed as the goddess; to the concept of linear time, expressed as the masculine principle. It seems to me that these were stages of inversion of concepts which gradually led to the ideas that the Lizzies are imposing on us, and seem to have been working in this direction for millennia - the dominator experience which expresses as: believe in something outside yourself that will save you, otherwise you are damned because the world is gonna end, and you are going to get judged. This is the concept I am trying to deal with here. I am trying to understand what was worshipped. Okay, we had these guys; they fell from Eden, but they were still fairly close to the original concepts, in some terms. Once they jumped into the physical bodies, as you put it, what was their level of conceptualization regarding the universe? Did they still retain some understanding at that point?

A: Kind of like the understanding one has after severe head trauma, vis a vis your normal understanding in your current state.

Q: So, they were traumatized; they may have had bits and pieces of ideas and memories, but they may also have lost a great deal altogether. There may have even been a sort of "coma" state of mankind for many millennia. But, after they woke up, with the bits and pieces floating around in their heads, they may have begun to attempt to piece it all together. So, they started putting it all back together. What was the first thing they put together regarding the cosmos around them?

A: Sex.
When and why did homosexuality originate?
Session 18 March 1995
Q: (L) Here's another of the kid's questions: When and why did homosexuality originate?

A: It originated when sexuality did.
Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?- Yes
Session 29 December 2018
(Joe) [...] Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Session 25 March 2017
(Galatea) Oh, I might as well get out a random question I have while we're waiting. I want to solve this debate once and for all. Pierre says that the solar plexus is the conduit of lower emotions. But I heard that it's the power center of the body. So, what energy is the solar plexus for?

A: You are closer.

Q: (Galatea) As in me?

Q: (L) What did the C's say about the centers? What did they say about the chakras?

(Joe) Lower emotions is the...

(Galatea) That's the stomach, the orange one.

(Pierre) Well, in Buddhist tradition, the basal chakra between the legs was the basic energy...

(Galatea) The basal is below the belly button and the root is the crotch.

(Pierre) Yeah. Instinctive is under the belly button, lower emotion in Buddhist tradition is yellow, then green for higher emotion (the heart), then blue is the intellectual center (the voice), and...

(L) I don't think you're right. We'll have to look it up and we'll include it in the transcript.

(Pierre) They change but they said what unites higher intellectual and higher spiritual was here. They talked about the Shepherds hook.

(Joe) They never said the solar plexus was lower emotions...

(L) Go look it up, Joe. See what the C's said.

[Joe goes to look up the session.]

(Galatea) In Bringers of the Dawn, they also say that your solar plexus, which is your power center...

(L) They said you have like 12 chakras or something.

(Galatea) I don't remember that part. But anyway, they say that's where you get your power to like help you with your psychic abilities, to create a psychic shield. So, you'd need the power. It's like the battery pack. So, is the solar plexus chakra sort of like the battery pack of the body?

A: Close

Q: (Galatea) Oh... You wanna try to elaborate and fill in the gaps, please?

A: Wait for previous input.

[Joe returns with search results...]
In the session, there is a quote from:​
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.​
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?​
A: The pool you have described.​
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?​
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.​
Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?​
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.​
Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"​
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?​
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.​
Lower moving center - basal chakra​
Lower emotional - sexual chakra​
Lower intellectual - throat chakra​
Higher emotional - heart chakra​
Higher intellectual - crown chakra​
Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?​
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.​
{Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook" configuration.}​
And Session 25 March 2017 continues:
Q: (L) So, then, basically, the C's gave a different description. And remember, the sexual center is the energy because they say you have to recharge your energy. The sexual center is drained by OPs. So, the sexual center corresponds to the solar plexus. The basal chakra is at the very bottom near your sexual organs. The sexual chakra is the organs.

(Pierre) Under the belly button?

(L) It's below your belly button.

(Galatea) But it's not the crotch area.

(L) Yeah, and then lower intellectual is the throat chakra, higher emotional is the heart, and higher intellectual is the crown chakra. And then when I asked about the 7th or the Third Eye, they said that's the union of the heart and intellectual higher centers. That closes the circuit in the "shepherd's crook".

(Pierre) And the Buddhists say something different.

(L) And they're quite possibly wrong.

(Galatea) So there's something about having sexual energy that increases your bodily energy that increases your ability...

(L) Oh yeah, it's the creative energy of the cosmos.
More on people who do not have an emotional center
Session 12 June 2008
Q: (L) Any other questions? What are we going to do about {name deleted}? (discussion) (Perceval) Is not having an emotional center the same as being a psychopath?

A: Not exactly, but close.

Q: (Andromeda) Does he feel any emotions?

A: Not what you call true emotions. But you haven't experienced the full range either. Most of what you experience is chemical, though there is a true emotional component. You are still the "princess in the tower" kept captive by the dragons set to keep you captive.

Q: (L) What are the dragons?

A: Fear and distortions of your emotional center programmed into you in childhood. You bit the apple and fell into a trance.

Q: (Andromeda) Not permanently though, right?

A: True love conquers all. But chemicals usually only feed the dragon; at least as long as the dragon is master.

Q: (Ark) This lack of emotional center, is this to some extent genetic?

Q: (Ark) How it comes to... like every second generation, or father to son, or what?

A: Mother to son. If father is "the son" and marries one like himself, it can also manifest in a daughter.

Q: (Perceval) Is that similar to psychopathy? (L) Pretty close, yeah. Can you grow an emotional center if you don't have one?

Q: (G) Is it like a malignant narcissist?

A: Close. Do not underestimate the ability to mimic and to also generate bodily resonance.
A creature without an emotional center is quite a "thing", eh?

Q: (Mr. Scott) They keep saying "creature". That's really freaky. (Perceval) Is someone without an emotional center very susceptible to being possessed or "walked into"?

A: No. What self-respecting "spook" would want to eat at a restaurant that serves food made of air? Like stone soup before the neighbors came.

Q: (L) In other words, possession is a quality [process] of eating emotions. There have to be emotions. (Andromeda) What drives them, then?

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are.
The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

Q: (Andromeda) What exactly is bodily resonance? (L) Is it something like limbic resonance?

A: Close but not exactly. It is similar to a forced vibration. When a creature with those properties is in proximity to wounded or weakened prey they can force the weakened body to their own frequency. Imagine a violin that has no music emanating. Then imagine some primitive string stretched taut. When it is plucked strongly, it doesn't matter how the violin is tuned. It will respond, and produce distortions of its true sound. Call it a "crime of opportunity" with other forces plucking his string. A one note samba, no doubt.
If the above explains what differentiates a person with an emotional center, from one who has none, the following explains the potentials of a couple that both have an emotional center.
A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair."
Session 21 March 2008
Q: (L) Any follow ups? (Perceval) Do you want to know what that answer was? (L) Well, you're the one that had the issue? (Perceval) No, but do you know what was said in the last answer? (L) I dunno, what was it? (Perceval) "recent breach in energetic union" (L) What do you mean by recent breach in energetic union?

A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

Q: (Mr. Scott) What's a bower? (L) I don't know. A bower is... (Ark) German? The builder, yes? (L) Well, what I always heard of as a bower was a place in a garden where you had like a structure that flowers grew on and you had like little chairs and tables and you'd sit there and it was nice and pretty and pleasant. (Perceval points to tapestry behind on wall) (L) Well yeah that's like a bower. Is that the right idea for a bower on the picture behind me?

A: Yes. And the warrior on his knees aiming to please is also a part of the dynamic. After all, it is honorable to bow before the author of the force for good. You don't need the ruffles though. (laughter) Study fairy tales to discover.
If the previous excerpt describes the dynamics of a couple relationship can be in the current world, the following explains what the situation is in 4D
Are there couple relationships in fourth density?
Session 23 September 2023
(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Q: (L) Well that's a surprise.

(Ysus) Is there still procreation in 4th density?

A: For STO.

Q: (Ysus) And do we meet physically in 4th density?

A: More or less as one chooses.

Q: (L) Alright. That's that one.

(Joe) Does that mean 4D STS just makes babies in a lab?

A: They try.

Q: (L) But we know 4D STS makes babies in labs because they do it in underground bases. Is that it?

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

Also related to couple relationships:
Love is the human manifestation of creative energy
This comes at the end of a longer except after a discussion about proteins as antennas, I will only include the section that leads up to the quote which is long enough as it is.
Session 23 March 2019
Q: (L) Well, I have to say that for 20 years I always held the C's suspect.

(Artemis) Poor C's!

(L) You think I didn't? I couldn't quite get over that gap where you question whether all we experience is matter-based and we are just a byproduct of the left half of the brain talking to the right half, or whether there truly is something beyond. I mean, I could have psychic experiences, but I could also explain them as something created by my mind. If I hear something or see something, did I not manifest that? Is that not some normal physical law of energy, action at a distance? But it could all be explained by physics...

(Joe) It's the old question of subjectivity vs. objectivity. IS there anything objective?

(Artemis) Well, it's good to be skeptical.

(L) The thing is, all of the research into genetics and cellular biology and all of that stuff...

A: How do you think we feel?!

Q: [laughter] (L) I'm SORRY! I'm sorry, but I'm just made that way.

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

Q: (L) Well, from what I've been reading about the engineering of the lifeforms on this world, that gives me the idea that 4th density intelligence and abilities are so...

A: Stupendous is the term.

Q: (L) Yeah, stupendous. Reading these books has just blown me away.

(Pierre) You mean the level of engineering?

(L) The level of engineering, the level of intelligence, I mean... Obviously, there have been experiments. Look at the book, Prehistoric Life. You can SEE minds working on engineering creatures. Then they decide, oh, we don't like that one. They wipe out the whole planet and then a whole new bunch appear. That's engineering. They didn't like the old design. There were some of the old designs that REALLY were bad, I'm tellin' you! [laughter] I swear, you can see in that book. There were some really BAD ideas! Serious design flaws.

(Joe) You said in the forum that every single species was individually engineered out of the experimental parts that were previously engineered through billions of years of Earth's history. So, I was wondering... They said in a previous session that life here was seeded. First, primitive life was given. But to what extent was the progress of all the species on Earth directly created?

A: As Behe suggests, at the family level.

Q: (L) Like family Canis. You can get wolves, dogs, etc.

(Joe) So all of the constituent parts of dogs were directly created somewhere else, and then...

(L) Look at the book. You can see where they started. It shows you how they started with the most basic organisms. They played around with those, and then they built on it. It's just like amazing to look at those pictures and see what they've uncovered in the fossil record. You can see they tried doing this, then they added that to it, then they used a part from this and part from that, engineered a new part or two, and so on. Every species has a certain number of genes or parts of them that no other species has.

(Joe) In the previous session they said it was more or less like a thought in 4th density of a dog. Then that's transferred to 3D and matter accretes to that.

(L) Well, I'm sure that happens the same way they were describing abductions.

(Joe) No, but is that... So there is an evolutionary process where the component parts of a dog...

(L) I don't think they were talking about the dog.

(Joe) So some evolution happens naturally? Ya know what I mean?

(Pierre) I think what Joe means is that... Joe is reconciling intelligent design and evolution somehow by saying that yes, at our level...

(L) There is no evolution.

(Pierre) But the ideas in the mind of the engineer of the mind in 4D DOES evolve...

(Joe) Like you send a blueprint down, and the matter accretes around that blueprint and produces a dog quite quickly.

(Pierre) And then you learn from it, your thinking gets better, and you design a Dog 2.0.

(Joe) No, a dog evolves from something.

(L) No, a dog doesn't evolve from anything. A dog is created.

(Joe) And it appears out of thin air?

(L) No, it doesn't appear out of thin air. It gets... I think what they were saying was that the idea of the different small like proteins or other building blocks. But how do they get put together? And I don’t think it was exactly like the thought of a “dog” but they were talking more about basic life forms to begin with, and the engineering via DNA. If there is a “thought” that is transferred to 3D, it would be in the DNA. If you look at the book, you see how it starts off with very basic structures, like slime molds. Cyanobacteria. Then, you get things where groups of different kinds of organisms form tubes. Then they form stalks. Then they learn how to do photosynthesis. Then they make leaves. Then, somewhere along the way, sexual reproduction comes into the picture. Once sexual reproduction has entered the picture, then the door is open for seeding other things via sexual reproduction. Then, what you can do is make a code and plant it in literally by sending viruses or something through the realm curtain or even just thoughts, or something like abductions. You can plant it in an egg and it's born. It's not like something just accretes out of the air. It happens in a very practical way...

A: Following the idea there is a certain amount of experimentation and even gestation of some "parts" in other lifeforms or in other realities before transference to this one.

Q: (Joe) What I was trying to say was it's kinda like a blueprint is transferred to these lifeforms, and they follow a preprogrammed blueprint...

A: No. There is no evolution as you are thinking.

Q: (Joe) I thought you were saying that basically there IS evolution, but then these small organisms...

(L) No, that's not what I'm saying! I'm saying if you look, you can see where they created parts. And every time you can see where they did something and then it went along. If you look at the book, you see each world of... There was the Slime World. It came to an end. When the slime world ended, then there was another world. Okay, still some slime survived, but the new world had tube creatures. Then that world ended, and another one started that was plant creatures.

(Joe) Okay, so there's no development from one to the next.

(Pierre) I have an analogy, and I'd like to know if it's correct. You see in the history of the planet these cycles of mass extinctions, and bursts of life. Recurring. An analogy between those cosmic cycles and engineering at a human level is toss the old blueprint, and start a new one.

(Joe) So each stage is discrete.

(Pierre) Is it a correct analogy?

A: Yes but that does not mean that all designs are useless.

Q: (L) It's like...

(Pierre) You have some parts that go through a lot of different animals that are more and more evolved, but the part stays more or less the same.

A: Here is an analogy: You could use a horse drawn wagon as a chassis for an automobile.

(Pierre) Ah, okay...

A: It isn't perfect, but it is a step.

(Pierre) Yes.

A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.
There is more about the development of life in the transcript. Going back to a part of the comment that led to this post, there was:
The Wiki for Tyet, explained:
The tyet (Ancient Egyptian: tjt), sometimes called the knot of Isis or girdle of Isis, is an ancient Egyptian symbol that came to be connected with the goddess Isis.[1]
In many respects the tyet resembles an ankh, except that its arms curve down. Its meaning is also reminiscent of the ankh, as it is often translated to mean "welfare" or "life".
Here is from the Wiki for Isis:
tyet2.jpg
A tyet amulet, fifteenth or fourteenth century BCE

And Isis Musei Capitolini which has a clearly visible knot:
Isis_Musei_Capitolini_MC744.jpg
The description is:
Roman statue of Isis, first or second century CE. She holds a sistrum and a pitcher of water, although these attributes were added in a seventeenth century renovation.[151]
Other images appear to have attributes in the hands of Isis. Therefore the ones added to this stature might still be close to the original.

A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

It was really great!

One time in my session I asked - is crystallization of homomorphic rays possible? And can I go on alone, like Sophia without Sisygium?

A: "Only where there are no obstacles!" And I was shown an illustration - a cosmic vacuum and a vertical rainbow. Еhe rainbow looked like a pillar. I spent months researching what it was. I'm not a scientist, sorry, I had no idea then that it was a standing wave! So, I was told - "when you become a "god", and here please go together, male and female, only heteromorphic rays crystallize in this reality. (This is the union of "male" and "female" consciousness. And this was a reference to the work of Zhores Alferov, a Nobel Laureate who studied the crystallization of laser beams. Our consciousness is a psi laser. And when we cooperate together, our beams intersect and densify this hologram. Poor Alferov had no idea what he'd really discovered. That all that's here is Consciousness. And here is a clue that collinear Souls are not parallel, but co-directional. And we don't have the "same point of view". When two consciousnesses stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder, and look at a distant object - their rays are not parallel, they intersect at the object of observation. Thus compacting the hologram, crystallizing it).

One time in my session I asked - is crystallization of homomorphic rays possible? And can I go on alone, like Sophia without Sisygium?

A: "Only where there are no obstacles!" And I was shown an illustration - a cosmic vacuum and a vertical rainbow. Еhe rainbow looked like a pillar. I spent months researching what it was. I'm not a scientist, sorry, I had no idea then that it was a standing wave! So, I was told - "when you become a "god", and here please go together, male and female, only heteromorphic rays crystallize in this reality. (This is the union of "male" and "female" consciousness. And this was a reference to the work of Zhores Alferov, a Nobel Laureate who studied the crystallization of laser beams. Our consciousness is a psi laser. And when we cooperate together, our beams intersect and densify this hologram. Poor Alferov had no idea what he'd really discovered. That all that's here is Consciousness. And here is a clue that collinear Souls are not parallel, but co-directional. And we don't have the "same point of view". When two consciousnesses stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder, and look at a distant object - their rays are not parallel, they intersect at the object of observation. Thus compacting the hologram, crystallizing it).
Can you tell me more about your channelling?

Below are excerpts about mother planet, Ankh, mother ship, Isis, the Earth as Great Mother, "blood", feminine, masculine, sexuality and love.

Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?- Yes
Session 29 December 2018

The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Session 25 March 2017
I think, we can add the following to connect the dots of why 4D STS needs 3D folks' "Sexual Energy". Because their dense STS nature made them to lose connection to 7D. so they can't reproduce. I am relating word "Sexual Energy" to "precreation". Procreation of physical body needs 7D connection, for 5D soul to come into physical vehicle, that soul's "free will".
(Ysus) Is there still procreation in 4th density?

A: For STO.

Q: (Ysus) And do we meet physically in 4th density?

A: More or less as one chooses.

Q: (L) Alright. That's that one.

(Joe) Does that mean 4D STS just makes babies in a lab?

A: They try.

Q: (L) But we know 4D STS makes babies in labs because they do it in underground bases. Is that it?

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

So all is NOT mechanized conveyer belt that materialists suggest for profit. One has to take (or transduce) either from the Top (5D to 7D for STO) or from the bottom (1D to 3D for STS) in creation. Nothing is in isolation and in that sense "We are all creators".

Back
Top Bottom