Transcripts related to children

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
One day while reading the thread about What are your thoughts on having children? I thought about what the transcripts might say about children. Could such a collection help parents or those who discuss if they should become parents? There turned out to be more transcripts than I expected and often topics overlap and weave into each other. It soon became clear that one can widen the search and include topics like pregnancy, babies for instance.

One place to being is with the very first session from 16 July, 1994. That is the first time that the word children appears. Without taking the whole context, here is the most essential part.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
A: We love you.
Q: Are we supposed to tell others?
A: Don't reveal to public. You would be abducted.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.
Q: Who is responsible for this?
A: Consortium.
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.
Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: You are being given it now.
Q: (L) What knowledge do you mean?
A: You have it.
Q: (L) How does the knowledge of what you have told us help us?
A: Gives great defense.
Q: (L) What knowledge gives defense?
A: Just gave it.
Q: (L) What specifically?
A: Don't ask that not important.
Q: We don't understand.
A: Knowing about it gives psychic defense.
Q: How do we tell other people? And who should we tell?
A: Inform indirectly only.
Q: (L) How?
A: Write.
The point regarding "ease pain with meditation" has relevance, since not everything that can be found in the sessions on the topic of children etc. is necessarily easy reading. However, the topics have been discussed in other threads on the Forum, in SHOTW and the Wave books., though by bringing some of them together, they might give rise to new discussions and questions.

There is more to come!

Continuing the selection of excerpts, this post relates largely to pregnancy.

Pregnancy and the influences from the air, the mother breathes, and the food the mother eats
Q: (A******) Is there a connection between chemicals and gases in the air that can change DNA? (L) Can you say that again a little slower? (A****) Like, can chemicals and gases change your DNA if you breathe them while you're pregnant? Can they change your baby's DNA? (L) Okay, so the question is: can chemicals or gases in the atmosphere change the DNA of a developing baby if breathed in by the mother?

A: Not usually. But there are some that can pass the placental barrier. Research on your own as these are generally known.

Q: (Discussion of answer and asking precise questions) (L) Well, DNA can make you change at any time that it changes. I think the problem here is that there are defenses built in to protect infants from the mother's environment. But that doesn't mean that someone whose already in the world couldn't breathe a mixture of gases (assuming that gases can change DNA) and make them change. Your stomach lining replaces itself every 8 hours, every 24 hours you have a completely new pancreas, so it's theoretically possible that your entire body could be transformed if the DNA to do so got turned on. That's probably where legends of werewolves came from. (L) Can breathing a different mixture of gases for anybody in general affect their DNA?
A: Certainly, but not exactly as you propose. More likely to change DNA are ingested substances both organic and inorganic. Also note that most such changes are detrimental. Witness the well known effects of heavy metals and petroleum products.
Related to the concern about the purity of the air and the diet during pregnancy, could be this question:
"Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"
(L) Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.

Q: (L) Okay. What are the consequences of this disruption in terms of awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Remember Pavlov?

Q: (L) Yeah... So what about Pavlov?

A: Strong dogs can be broken if their health is broken first.

Q: (L) So you're saying that these effects are primarily health-related?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.
Ivan Pavlov, mentioned above, was a Russian physiologist who, described classical conditioning. In his research, he encountered a phenomenon known today as transmarginal inhibition. Laura wrote an excellent article on Transmarginal Inhibition.

The soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential
As the food consumed by parents and their lifestyle prior to conception and for the woman also during pregnancy influences the future body of the child, one might consider that these influences might reach beyond the mere physical. In Session 7 October 1995, there was:
Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.
Schedule and food guidance can help body chemistry to be less of an obstacle.
This point is relevant not only for personal health, but also for the development of a child.
Q: [...] (L) Oh yes, what's the deal with H__? A: Difficult struggle made more difficult by genetics.

Q: (L) What genetics?

A: Brain chemistry. He would greatly benefit from schedule and food guidance.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Helps the chemistry to be less of an obstacle.
While genetics was not understood in traditional medicine, the relationship between the individual constitution, food and health was known. Both in Traditional Chinese medicine, the Vedic Ayurveda, and the Greek Hippocratic Corpus, where there is a treatise On Intercourse And Pregnancy, one can find much about conception, pregnancy and child care. Ayurveda for instance sees people as possessing an inherent body type and then adjusted its interventions to balance and prevent imbalance. These interventions could include advice on daily routines, diet, exercise, water, purifying procedures, timing, gems, and stones, sound, song, aromatic leaves, plants, salts, heat, light, baths, clays, oils, various types of massages, behavior, moral attitude, prayers, and adjusting the lifestyle to the season. With health care declining in some countries, especially for those who are not vaccinated, the old traditions might be inspiring to revisit. There might be a few useful ideas.

"Pregnancies may cause unusual psychic awareness."
Q: (L) In other words, she will know. Okay, since this situation she has experienced was very similar to the one I experienced when I was pregnant with {my first child}, was this similar?

A: No.

Q: (L) What was the fog I experienced?

A: Entity imprint brought on by unusual stress.

Q: (J) Because of the baby?

A: Partly. Pregnancies may cause unusual psychic awareness.
When trusting one's intuition can be key
Q: (L) I am 42 years old. If I were to get pregnant would I be able to have a normal pregnancy and produce a healthy infant?
A: Yes. Your consciousness will soon give you spectacularly sharp, exact and correct information.

Q: (L) Will this be due to ingesting the Melatonin?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Is soon within a month?

A: You will know.

Q: (L) I get the feeling that this has a lot to do with trusting my own intuition.

Melatonin can reduce the side effects of mRNA vaccines, which one certainly would be interested in, if one is considering a pregnancy and somehow can't avoid the mRNA injections.
(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...

(Altair) What additions can be made to our vaccination protocol to better handle mRNA vaccines?

(L) Well, we just got one suggestion: heat would be very useful. I suppose there are other ways to apply heat than far infrared. Is heat in general beneficial?

Q: (L) So it's not just infrared. Okay. We can do some research on that. That's...

A: Take more melatonin.

Q: (L) Take more melatonin?

(Gaby) It's an antiviral.

(L) Don't take too much, but you can take more. Okay, now Sid has a series of questions:

Pity those who pity
The next excerpt concerns a man whose girlfriend got pregnant through the assistance of a sperm bank, but she would still like him to play a father role. It is a rather personal issue he is bringing up, so great that they did, and since in some countries about 10 % of the children owe their existence to fertilization technology, he is unlikely to be alone.
(Tomiro) Well, I have a personal question. We discussed earlier here with the group the situation about my partner and her girlfriend. And I'm kind of wondering if moving in with her and her children and selling my apartment could be a good idea for being able to serve others or if there's a kind of program running here. Maybe I'm not seeing everything here.

A: Review what we have said. Are there things you could do to make a sudden change easier?

Q: (L) You mentioned selling an apartment. Why don't you sell your apartment and just rent where you are for the time being? In other words, lighten your load, but at the same time, make no super-drastic changes.

(Tomiro) Mm-hmm.

(L) Just kind of be ready, like Cassius Clay [Muhammad Ali]: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

(Pierre) Be ready to move.

(Perceval) But his suggestion was that he do that, but move in with his girlfriend and her children.

(Jefferson) She's pregnant.

(L) She's pregnant. Is it your fault?

(Tomiro) No.

(L) No??

(Jefferson) In vitro.

(L) Whose idea was that?

(Tomiro) It was hers.

(Perceval) Who's the father?

(Tomiro) It's in vitro.

(Jefferson) Sperm bank, and she did it unilaterally, without consulting with him.

(L) I'd stay away from somebody who does things like that.

(Perceval) How long have you been with your girlfriend?

(Tomiro) Maybe a year, two years.

(Pierre) How do you feel about what she did?

(Atreides) So your girlfriend went and got pregnant by another man?

(L) No, she went to a sperm bank.

(Atreides) Well, it doesn't matter how she got the sperm in her.

(Pierre) How do you feel Tomiro about this event?

(Tomiro) Not really good.

(Possibility of Being) What keeps you with her?

(Tomiro) She is kind of stubborn. She had made a decision that she wanted a child before she was 35.

(L) Doesn't she already have children?

(Tomiro) She has an adopted child.

A: Pity those who pity.

Q: (L) That if you're in a relationship because of pity, or you stay because of pity, then you are to be pitied.

(Tomiro) Mm-hmm.

(Perceval) Or maybe even that she pities, because an adopted child, maybe she pities herself or whatever...

(L) There's just pity all over the place here.

(Perceval) And the point of "pity those who pity", it doesn't mean to that we SHOULD pity them. It means it's not a good thing. People who pity is a bad deal.

(Andromeda) Don't be led by pity to do things.

(L) Okay, that's a tough situation.

(Perceval) Yeah, I would say...

(L) I'd run like hell, and I know a thing or two. But you're still young and loaded with hormones. I can't tell you anything.

(Perceval) I would say that in terms of the idea of keeping yourself free and available to do things and move, I would say that moving in with her is a "tie that binds".

(L) That's a bear trap.

(Pierre) And does she want you to recognize the children as yours?

(Tomiro) Well, I guess... I'm not really sure about that. I guess she wants me to be their father, or raise them...

(L) But you don't know?!

(Pierre) That's the next step: to lock you in.

(Chu) It doesn't look like you have a very open relationship if you don't know.
(L) Oy vey. Let's move on to the next question. You've gotta work this out.

(Perceval) Sounds like she's making all the decisions, and you're just a passive bystander, ya know? Even though you might think you're not. Women are smarter than men in that regard, at least.
(Possibility of Being) You can ask the forum for more feedback.

(L) Yeah, why don't you ask about this on the forum?

(Tomiro) Yeah, I'm planning on doing that.

(Perceval) She's got a plan for you, and you'll find out about it as you go along.

Baby-making instincts in men and women - you have to keep that in mind
In the last part of the above discussion, Laura brings up a point of general relevance
(L) You don't have a need to know. Ya know, I have a girlfriend. She's in her 70's now, and I'm in my 60's. We've been friends since we were in our 20's and she was in her 30's. She had 3 teenage boys. And I was kind of like their big sister. And they sat down one day and asked me for advice. And I told them: If you can't keep your zipper up, use protection. Because nearly every girl out there is looking to get pregnant so that she can lock a guy into a relationship or responsibility, or an obligation. Most women are extremely unhappy in their family lives, their home lives... They've got this whole nurturing instinct, this baby-making instinct that's really powerful. A woman's baby-making instinct is as powerful as a guy's "I gotta get me some" instinct. Trust me. So, if you know how powerful your urges in that direction are, just imagine that women's urges to make the baby and entrap the man are just as powerful. So, you have to keep that in mind.

(Perceval) It's a match made on Earth! It's what keeps the species going.

(L) It's the General Law.

On hormonal anomalies, abortion and miscarriages
Q: (V) I listened to a woman named Janet Dailey who says that women who have abortions have a higher incidence of breast cancer but that spontaneous abortion or miscarriage do not cause the same reaction, is this true?

A: Yes. But women who have their first pregnancy later in life also have higher instances of breast cancer and same for those who never get pregnant.

Q: (V) Does abortion create karma resulting in breast cancer?

A: Hormonal anomalies cause breast cancer. Karma is interconnected with physical experiences.

Q: (L) Are you saying that having an abortion can create Karma?

A: Of course.

Q: (V) Is this research funded by pro-life activists?

Q: (L) I think that V__ wants to ask if she has Karma in this regard?

Q: (L) She has not worked it out?

Q: (L) Bill Baldwin says abortions lead to serious spiritual attachment situations. Is this true?

A: Semi-accurate.

Q: (L) Is there some way to release this kind of karma for V__ or others who have it?

Q: (L) Could you tell us?

A: If we tell you, you won't learn.
Perhaps it has been discussed on the forum how to minimize hormonal anomalies, though it is not the only question raised by the above excerpt. In spite of this, when the Cs respond: "If we tell you, you won't learn." it also indicates that much can be figured out if one researches the questions carefully.

High strangeness and pregnancy - it is rare, but it can happen.
Q: (T) When I was pregnant and lost the baby, was that part of some abduction experience? {Long pause.} (L) They don't want to answer that. That's a touchy subject for them. Did she have a baby that was taken by the STS aliens?
A: Very likely.

Q: (T) Did you ever ask that about the baby you wrote about losing? (L) Nodding. They said I don't want to know. (T) Can I ask what the yellow fluid was that was surrounding my mother when she was born, that was so weird?
A: Normal fluids for late delivery, has to do with activation of liver.

Of course, stuff can get mixed up - at least in fiction
The following is from a discussion of the Dyatlov Pass incident in what was then the USSR, which is a scary and tragic story, However, there is an ending, that made me laugh, but to "get it" one needs a couple of expressions from the discussion:
A: Dyatlov Pass is only one of many similar occurrences on your planet. The events had more to do with transdimensional transfer and time dilation than any "secret" experiments.

[...]

A: Effects of the transfer.

Q: (L) So, when things get transferred back and forth, things can get muddled up a little bit? I mean, it's like that movie where the girl and the guy had to go through some kind of warp portal. They had some kind of chambers where they went into suspended animation while they went through this portal in their spaceship. They were fighting bad guys on the ship and they got rid of the bad guys, but only one of the transfer devices remained. So, they got in it together. Funny thing was when they came out on the other side, the girl was pregnant because they had dissolved their atoms together in the same cylinder for this transfer process. When they came out...

(Pierre) Well, that's what they say... [laughter]

(L) Well, I know it was science fiction, but it always stuck in my mind. If you went together with somebody through some kind of thing where you come apart molecularly and then get reassembled on the other side or something, things could tend to be a little confusing if somebody is not really competent to really handle the hardware.
To be continued...

Psychology and children
In the past, what guided the upbringing of children were handed-down traditions in culture and family, religious world views and parental instincts. For a care taker or an educator, it is not immaterial which model of psychology one embraces. A mistaken theory, and wrong assumptions, can lead to a detrimental course of action.

There are a few transcripts about psychology in general, that are worthwhile considering, also in relation to infants, children and young adults.

Except for cognitive psychology, most systems of human psychology were essentially just "made up"
Q: (dugdeep) We've been kind of looking into the enneagram personality type thing here, and we're just wondering if that's a valid direction. It seems it could provide a lot of material for Work on oneself.

A: About 54 percent validity. Remember that this was essentially just "made up".

Q: [Toronto starts asking another question]

A: As are most human psychological systems in your society.

Q: (Perceval) [Repeats last 2 answers for remote group]

A: Cognitive psychology is an exception when it is based on lab and social studies.
More on cognitive psychology from dictionary, textbook and Wiki
The Merriam-Webster medical dictionary explains cognitive psychology as:
a branch of psychology concerned with mental processes (as perception, thinking, learning, and memory) especially with respect to the internal events occurring between sensory stimulation and the overt expression of behavior
Below is a content list from the 7th edition of Cognitive Psychology by Sternberg & Sternberg
Screenshot 2022-02-04 170047.png
The Wiki mentions
Cognitive psychology originated in the 1960s in a break from behaviorism, which had held from the 1920s to 1950s that unobservable mental processes were outside of the realm of empirical science. This break came as researchers in linguistics and cybernetics as well as applied psychology used models of mental processing to explain human behavior. Much of the work derived from cognitive psychology has been integrated into other branches of psychology and various other modern disciplines such as cognitive science, linguistics, and economics.
Cognitive psychology, finds application in developmental psychology, educational psychology, personality psychology, and social psychology. Developmental psychology originated with and includes infant and child psychology but has been expanded to include other ages, like adolescence, adult and aging.

Something is missing from psychology as we know it
Even if cognitive psychology "when it is based on lab and social studies" is not like most other systems in the field of human psychology and essentially just "made up", it is not complete either.

In the 1994 Session below, it is said about true psychology that it is: "half spirituality"; "true psychology only half", and true psychology is "physiological directed study of the mind".

I don't know if I have grasped the terse statements above as they appear in the context of the session. To me, it is possible that "true" can refer to two levels, true in the big picture which includes both halves and true in the sense of what we in the current society would label as psychology. From the session from 2014, we have that what is in the direction of true among our notions of human psychology is cognitive psychology.

A question then is if cognitive psychology resonates with what is described as a "physiological directed study of the mind"? If I look at the content list in the text book, I included above, and compare it with what the Cs said was "close" in a response to what Laura proposed, then it is not far off. Here is what Laura suggested:
Q: (L) The effects on the mind of the physiology, the hormones, blood sugar levels and so forth, input and output of the various organs and how that can affect the thought processes, is that correct?

A: Close.

Still, "Spirit is missing half" and it is missing because "Spirit has nothing to do with psychology as you know it." But in order to incorporate spirit, one would have to "Totally restructure theory".

The context from the session is:
Q: (L) Well, when one is dealing with psychology, what would be the best approach... what is the true aspect of the self or the being that one should inquire into in order to heal?

A: Subconscious mind.

Q: (V) Is the statement that psychology studies emotions, is that a fair statement?

A: No. Subconscious is same in body or out.

Q: (V) The subconscious is part of the soul?

A: One and same.

Q: (V) Is the higher self the same as the soul and the subconscious?

Q: (V) Please define true psychology for me?

A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by half? What is the half?

A: Half spirituality.

[...]

Q: [...](L) Well, you never answered the question about "true" psychology. You only said "Half." What is true psychology? Is it the investigation of the subconscious mind?

A: True psychology only half.

Q: (L) And what is true psychology, a definition? Was it as I said, an investigation of the subconscious mind?

A: Physiologically directed study of mind.

Q: (L) The effects on the mind of the physiology, the hormones, blood sugar levels and so forth, input and output of the various organs and how that can affect the thought processes, is that correct?

Q: (L) And that is half of it. What else?

A: Spirit is missing half.

Q: (L) And what would the person who is working on the spiritual half of it focus their energies on? Would it be techniques of meditation, understanding the nature of the universe, would it have to do with physics, what area?

A: Apples and oranges.

Q: (L) All of those things are apples and oranges compared to the spiritual application of psychology that you intend?

A: No. Spirit has nothing to do with psychology as you know it.

Q: (L) But, in this theoretical psychology that you are telling us about, how would you fit the spiritual aspect into it?

A: Totally restructure theory.

Q: (L) Okay, and how would you present this totally restructured theory?

A: Much too complex.

[...]
The physiology has various levels, some gross, some subtle, and in the transcripts one encounters the idea that:
Our consciousness operates on four levels
The four levels are: "Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit-etheric body". The expressions of the mind of a person or child would then be influenced by all these four levels. Cognitive psychology does not cover the level of the spirit-etheric body. If the spirit-etheric body is not recognized in a theory, how will the theory be able to explain the influence of spirit-attachments except by denying their existence or by claiming it is not their area of research? Therefore, if one is willing to work with the model of four levels, then our psychological understanding of children is incomplete.

Here is the context where the concept of four levels is introduced.
A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!

Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.
Maybe the hesitancy to expand psychology to include the sprit-etheric level has a parallel in physics
Q: Okay, if it can be a step forward, the main question that we don't know the answer to is: what is classical? Gravity or consciousness or something else? What? Or, perhaps everything is classical...

A: Classical negates consciousness, regarding the mind as merely a function of chemical functions and electrical impulses occurring within a vacuum, rather than being interfaced with the rest of creation at all levels of density and all dimensions, which is of course, the case. Gravity is the "glue which binds all aspects of reality, physical and ethereal. Nothing would exist without consciousness to perceive it. Classical physics assumes, among other things, that consciousness and "the brain" are one and the same, or that one exclusively facilitates the other. In actuality, the brain is merely that conduit which facilitates conscious expression in the physical state of human 3rd density states and similar manifestations.
As an extension of the above subject, there is this from Session 6 August 2005.
A: Gravity is consciousness "expressed."
If Gravity is consciousness "expressed.", then I wonder if psychology, physics and mathematics will connect at a future stage? Moving on to the last excerpt in this post, there is a discussion that includes:

Emotions, karma and soul
Having covered the need for an expanded concept of psychology, it is easier to follow the idea that karma may influence emotions, and that a soul also can have something akin to emotions, though the Cs say that to use the word emotion in relation to the soul is only "close" and that the subject is "complex". The excerpt is the part immediately preceding the discussion of true psychology, already mentioned.
Q: (L) Now, before Frank arrived, V__ and I were having a discussion about physics and psychology and it is my understanding from experience and study, that emotions, as human beings term them, are related to physiology, to chemicals, and can be controlled by thoughts. And, that if we choose to change our emotions, we have only to change our thinking. Is this correct?

A: Partly.

Q: (V) What you are saying is true, and that is all fine and dandy, but how many of the population can do that? Would even believe that they could do that? (L) Not very many. Less than ten percent. (V) Well, then, how does the definition...

A: That is not the issue?

Q: (L) Well then, what is the issue?

A: Karma.

Q: (L) Are emotions that are carried over karmically, do they affect the physical body that they come into in a chemical way...

A: Can.

Q: (V) So Laura's hypothesis that all emotions stem from chemicals is not necessarily true as an exclusive statement?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Does the soul have emotions of its own as we human beings term emotions?

Q: (L) What emotions does the soul experience?

A: Complex.

Q: (L) Can the soul, at an absolute level, experience hatred, for example?

A: Not same state.
The topic of this post might serve as a foundation for later posts about the development of children, including the seating of the soul, the significance of imprint windows, and child-adult interactions. To be continued...

Children - organic portals, individualized souls and the influence of vaccines
While the doctors are able to tell at some stage during a pregnancy if it is going to be a boy or a girl, they will not be able to answer a question regarding whether the child will acquire an individualized soul. In this post, there are excerpts about organic portals, but also when and why the bodies of some babies and children become a house for an individualized soul. As most children now have to go through vaccinations, a few excerpts on this subject are also included.

Organic Portals and souled humans
Laura's introductory post to the thread Organic Portals: Human variation has this excerpt from Session 14 September 2002, which also mentions that '"souls" run in families for the most part.' If that is so, it would under average circumstances be more likely that a souled couple also have souled children.
Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So when you say encountering 'half as many,' what does that mean?

A: It means that "souls" run in families for the most part. Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled, individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. However, when awakening, they may encounter even more OP's. [...]
Q: (J) They once said something about bi-density beings. They were like hybrids between 4th density beings and a 3rd density being. Or could such an individual be a genetically enhanced human?

A: Humans were once "bi-density." And some may be again in the natural way. Those of 4D STS "manufacture" are similar. Just think of them as a type of OP with souped up engines.
The above session referred to in the words "you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans" would be from Session 13 July 2002, parts of which are also included in the first post in Organic Portals: Human variation:
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh? [...] A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.
In a recent post from 2021, Laura wrote:
As to genetics, the system of recombination of genes seems to me to suggest that being 'fully souled' or not is pretty much subject to that and such can pop up anywhere and OPs too. Genetic inheritance isn't a linear thing.
Besides the thread Organic Portals: Human variation, there are also two articles Organic Portals Part 1 and Organic Portals Part 2. Having touched briefly on Organic Portals, next is that of the individualized soul.

If a baby becomes a house for an individualized soul - at what stage of development does it happen?
While the above excerpts were from 2002, there is a session from 2015, which is rich on the subject of how the body of a baby or child becomes a house for an individualized soul. The excerpt is rather long. In between, there are a few breaks with comments and excerpts from other sessions.
Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency.
While the individualized soul is not yet in the body, it's possible for something else to take over in the meantime:
(Galatea) Does that mean it's possible for something else to take over the body in the meantime?

Q: (Galatea) Does it get kicked out when the soul comes?

Possible side effects from the vaccination of children
Next, there is a question about vaccinations, which may be even more relevant today.
Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

The session Laura is referring to might be:
Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation.

Q: (A) What inoculations? (L) Childhood vaccinations. (B) High mercury content in the 18 vaccinations that a kid gets now in infancy.
Since the above session from 2002, the vaccine technology has changed, and the latest development have not made it more benign. If it was bad then, it is probably worse yet,
Q: (Joe) Is there anything wrong with the non-mRNA vaccines? Is there anything bad about them?

A: Safer.

Q: (Pierre) Is the reason why the Western powers want to enforce the mRNA vaccines because they contain obedience sequences?

In Session 18 July 2015, there is a long section that gives an example of how the physiology is influenced through parasites. It includes a section, about tinkering being done through viruses and campaigns to vaccinate with the intention to make progress more difficult. The excerpt begins with a section from Session 9 August 1997 of which only the last answer is given here.
A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!
Genes will - save
Q: (L) Can we change the topic? I've been reading a lot of evolutionary biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, etc. I'm about 50 pages away from finishing a very long book on the topic of... What are you... (Cs begin answering before question is finished):

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Q: (L) So you ARE telling us something... So, anyway...

(Artemis) Do you want to ask...

(Andromeda) They're trying to tell us something.

(Joe) I know what they're talking about: some kind of genetic warfare!

Q: (Artemis) Viral weapons! Resident Evil! Ooooh! I knew it!

(Joe) Are the Americans getting SO desperate that they're going to use some weapon that they developed after they collected those Russian genes last year?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Something along those lines.

(Pierre) They say it will save, so it doesn't sound like the US will destroy Russians from their ethnic specific weapons. It sounds like it will backfire...

A: Yes. Big time!
If the frequency of the body is not matching the soul, the soul can get kicked out
Continuing with Session 4 April 2015 it is mentioned that not only does the soul come, when the frequency of the body matches what it needs, the soul can also be kicked out of a body again, if the frequency is not matching the soul.
Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Q: (Chu) And technology would have the same effects as we've seen...

Q: (Perceval) Is that why there are these people who go for operations and then they wake up with a different personality or speaking a different language...?

Q: (Pierre) For an individual, when the soul attaches to the body or leaves, is it noticeable?

(Perceval) That's what I just said.

(Chu) Yeah, sometimes.

A: Sometimes. The individual may notice inside or an observer may notice.

Q: (L) So, people can change, and sometimes even change dramatically?

Q: (Galatea) Can a person hold more than one soul sometimes?

Q: (Galatea) Weird. Does that make people have multiple personalities sometimes?

A: Sometimes.
So far, there are 58 pages of discussion in Session 4 April 2015!
To be continued...

Sexual imprinting in early childhood
Imprinting as a phenomenon in psychology has various manifestations. The Wiki explains
In psychology and ethology, imprinting is any kind of phase-sensitive learning (learning occurring at a particular age or a particular life stage) [...] It was first used to describe situations in which an animal or person learns the characteristics of some stimulus, which is therefore said to be "imprinted" onto the subject. Imprinting is hypothesized to have a critical period.
The following excerpt offers a number of perspectives on the process of sexual imprinting in early childhood:
Q: (L) We received a question from a reader who wants to ask: "Is homosexuality determined at the early imprinting stage?"

A: In some instances. There are many reasons.

Q: (L) The second part of the question reads: "If not, what determines sexual orientation at an early age?" Well, they just said there are many reasons. Can you list any of those other reasons?

A: Past life influences and more rarely, genetics.

Q: (L) So which of these three reasons is the most frequent?

A: Early imprinting could be said to be marginally most frequent cause.

Q: (Ailén) So you were very close, Laura.

(Perceval) Does the early imprinting case have to do with abuse?

A: Not necessarily abuse as lack of proper input at moments of high susceptibility. Also, in some individuals the sequence of imprint slots is different or not synchronous with the pattern of the majority. In a sense, then, this is genetic though all such individuals do not necessarily develop as homosexuals.

Q: (L) I think that the writer wanted to know is this a condition that can be changed, assuming the individual wanted to change?

A: Not usually.

Q: (Ailén) When you talk about a lack of proper input, I assume then that in some way development is not normal. Does that mean that homosexuals have any impediment to spiritual growth?

A: No, that is not implied.

Q: (L) Well, you know the story of Konrad Lorenz and his ducks. The story is that there is this window of time when the substratum of the duck's psychology is open to receiving the imprint of the mother image. So, these ducks were not exposed to a mother duck, but rather to his boots during that window. They came to see his boots as mother. Forever. These ducks believed that boots were "mother". So what it means is that there are these like… circuit boards… in us where there is a window that opens when they can be written on. Whatever is written on them in that moment is what sets that circuit. It's like a really basic circuit in our makeup. And I think what this means is that these individuals may have either hyper-sensitive circuits, or windows when circuits can be written that were different that other people. Maybe their windows don't open at the same time as the majority of people.

Say for example the majority of people in the first week, they get their mother imprint - probably. Babies that don't get a mother imprint because they are given up for adoption, or there is some kind of extenuating circumstance, they always have this lack because nothing was written in. If they are put in a crib and never nurtured, they never got this imprint. Then the window closes, and whatever was written on that circuit board during that period when the window was open is what is there forever. Okay, so maybe some people's windows open too early, or maybe it opens while they're still really tiny in the hospital and they don't get the imprint of the mother. Or maybe it opens and closes very fast because of their sensitivity. Maybe they get imprinted by the look of the doctor with a mask on his face, or a nurse passing by or a Coke machine.

(Perceval) Maybe whatever the stage is for the imprint of sexuality, maybe it's later and for most people it's at a certain age, but there are some people that for genetic reasons it's earlier or later and so the adults around that person act differently than they would have when the child was younger.

(L) Yes. And when we're talking about something like imprints, you have to take a very specific individual, and then you have to say, "Okay, does this person have..." and then you'd have to ask all these yes/no questions to boil it down. It could be as varied as the number of individuals that exist! And the same for homosexuals. Every one is different. It could be a partial past life cause, there could be a partial imprint vulnerability cause, or even as they said in rare cases a genetic cause.

(Perceval) I wonder what the imprint actually is. What is the actual imprint data? Is it interaction, or words, or treatment by another human being?

(L) Well, let's ask. In a general sense, what is the imprint that determines sexuality for an individual?

A: The pleasant interaction with an adult model at a moment or during the time the imprint window is open in conjunction with the release of specific hormones and brain chemicals.

Q: (Perceval) So you've got a kid, a boy, and if the window is open, then they get more female attention from their mother. But if the window opens later, when the father takes more interest in the boy and starts to treat him "like a man"... like fathers will sometimes chide their sons about things like, "You cry like a little girl" or "Don't be such a little girl", "You gonna wear a dress?", etc. If you had the window open then during that period, and you received that kind of treatment...

(L) In other words, a delayed imprint window.

(Perceval) Yeah, and producing chemicals and being treated that way or laughed at or made fun of, and being made to think that you're a little girl...

(Burma Jones) Though they did say a "pleasant" interaction with adult models.

(Perceval) That's the ideal.

(Belibaste) Usually at what age does this window open?

A: 18 months to 2.5 years.

Q: (Burma Jones) That's a big window.

(L) Yeah, well that's not the whole window, but the range.

(Ark) What I don't understand is why sexuality is not hard wired, and for what reason? It could have been wired like number of legs and then there would be no problem. Everybody this way with two legs and everybody is born heterosexual except with radiation, mutations, blah blah blah. There must be a reason for that, but what is this reason? Why is there this possibility of people being changed in this way that leads to suffering? Or maybe I don't know anything about internal structure.

(Burma Jones) Well, I was wondering if that imprint comes in with an adult model, does that also set the sort of person that you're going to look for to mate with?

Q: (Burma Jones) So maybe it's also to make it so that you will look for a mate within your own "group"? Like setting up the parents early on in life.

A: Control system modification.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably like you were saying, a pleasant interaction with an adult model. So, if it's later than 18 months to 2.5 years...

(L) So if you have an unpleasant interaction, it can really mess you up.

(PoB) Does it mean that somebody can make another person homosexual by specific kind of treatment?

Q: (Burma Jones) Well, it sounds like if you knew when someone's imprint vulnerability was, and you abducted them and put them with someone that you wanted to pair them with, you could set up the whole imprint for them.

(L) Yeah, you could.

(Perceval) The problem is that the normal window is 18 months to 2.5 years, and then there are people who have delayed windows.

(L) And maybe people who have early windows. So, it's like Sidney Baker talks about our individual physiology in terms of health and how completely individual we are. There are certain patterns for the majority, but still there are ranges. So everybody is really completely individual and different.

(Andromeda) Are they talking here about having a role model of the same sex, or the opposite sex?

A: Opposite generally.

Q: (L) So if you have a pleasant experience with a member of the opposite sex during this moment of imprint, that will set you up to be attracted to members of the opposite sex.

(Perceval) It kind of suggests that a normal person in a normal family with both a mother and father, that baby or small child is going to have interaction with both...

A: It should be noted that the infant is sensitive to pheromone type substances that can trigger the imprint window. That part of the process is "hard wired".

Q: (Perceval) So for girls and boys they're hardwired to be attracted to male or female.

(L) So say a female infant is hardwired to be triggered by the presence of the pheromone of a male, and the interaction is pleasant, then what is supposed to get written to the circuit gets written, and everything is fine. If the pheromone opens the window and what happens in the interaction is extremely unpleasant, then everything gets screwed up. And possibly it could be that if there is some genetic difference in the infant, then maybe they are set up so that the pheromones of a female will open the window. So, there are a number of possibilities here. It's obviously an interactive thing that triggers it, writes the circuit, and whatever.

(Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then...?

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.
What are probable consequences for some of the more serious interventions?
A question about transgender stuff involving children
(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.

Become like little children...
From what I have heard, it is quite common that small children experience reality different; that they may see or hear things that can be confirmed by a psychic to correspond to what they, though they are adults, also sense. Various videos have been recorded where children react to and talk about something they can see. Then, as the small children become older, their ability is typically lost. Often, the change is ascribed to them "growing up" and becoming "more sensible". Since most grown-ups could not see what they saw, it was because there was nothing to see in the first place, right? Or was the disappearance of their ability only an example of socialization into a materialist culture? The following excerpt discusses the belief center, and the role beliefs play in our lives. It is a topic that potentially could influence the way we bring up children.
(Mikey) My question is along the same lines. In 1994 in one of the sessions, the C's said one can have only positive emotions if one chooses to. And then they brought in the connection with the belief center. I would like to know if it's useful to develop the belief center because they also said that most power necessary to alter our physicality and reality lies in the belief center. That sounds like something that's interesting. Is it something for us to work on? And how to do it? Is belief something that's true, or something that's an illusion?

(L) Didn't Joe ask something like that in a previous session?

(Joe) You have to get rid of all of your beliefs and then you can change reality if you don't have any limiting beliefs. You have to be completely open, and then you can maybe read from the information field or something. And then you might be able to change something.

(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be.

(Joe) Because they're limiting, and you don't have the whole banana. It's just not how it works. People think they're going to change reality like by a light beam coming out of my head and I can change anything I want. But it seems to be more like a 2-way process where you engage with something else. You have to get in tune with something that already exists that's objectively real in order to manifest that potential for change. It's not like you can just dream up anything and make it happen. Right?

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Joe) The other phrase was that the one thing you have to do before transitioning to 4D is to think in completely unlimited terms. That doesn't mean you have to be able to think of everything that exists, but...

(L) You have to be open.

(Joe) Right, no expectations. That means getting rid of your hard and fast beliefs about things.

(L) And I think that comes back in a funny sort of way to this “Healing Developmental Trauma” book. One of the problems of early trauma is that children come to believe that the universe is not a safe place or it's scary. They just get completely wrong ideas which lead to thought errors. That's something that's preverbal…

(Pierre) And very limiting.

(L) And those are the kinds of things that probably the neurofeedback can fix more easily than anything else because those are things that produce certain brain waves that persist over time. There's no other way to get to them because you can't TALK your way through something that's preverbal! You can get into some kind of body therapy and spend years with a therapist, but why do that when you can just go directly and change the brain waves? And if you change brain waves, the brain's going to change. Right?

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (Mikey) So, the trick is to get rid of the negative beliefs, and then find positive beliefs and everything should sort out, right?

(Artemis) No

(Joe) No, not positive beliefs.

(Andromeda) Beliefs are limiting.

(Joe) Any fixed, hard core beliefs. Think about all the books we’ve read. It's not that we're gathering information, but instead that we're discovering that all the things we thought we knew are wrong. Just the information in those books that you read that supplants the more limited beliefs, that gives you a broader perspective on things. But that's still not the whole truth. No matter how many books you read, you can never say, "I know this for sure!" So, the process of learning is about getting rid of stuff related to limiting beliefs.

(Pierre) What I understand from this discussion is that the healthy beliefs are the unlimiting beliefs, but...

(L) Why believe anything?

(Pierre) Yes; beliefs by definition ARE limiting. If you don't believe this, then you believe that. So, I guess unlimited beliefs is sort of a transcending of the very notion of belief. It's going beyond beliefs.

A: Become like little children...

Q: (Artemis) Inquisitive, but without bias or beliefs.

(L) And adventurous, open to experience, and not formed up with any beliefs. And one hopes that it's a little child that has not been developmentally traumatized! [laughter]

(Chu) I think it comes down to what the books say, really, which is that if you're in the present, you stop having the wrong beliefs. Instead of living in the past, you're in a state where you're curious again. So, it is a positive emotion in the end, but it's not the positive emotions as we normally understand them with all the wishful thinking that goes along with them.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Chu) It's like let's live life as an experiment, and...

(L) Like, "This is interesting to see what happens next..."

(Andromeda) But you still have the ability to feel negative emotions as a response to something that happens. Which would be proper.

(Pierre) A lot of PK events or paranormal events involve children. And children, compared to adults, have less of those limiting beliefs. Therefore, they can connect and experience a wider range of events.

(Artemis) So basically, neurofeedback plus reading will help people increase their receivership capability...

(L) If they apply what they read...

(Artemis) ...will help them become conduits for positive forces in the universe.

The above resonates with the following excerpt:
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.
It should be possible also for children to be helped by neurofeedback and reading. And children frequently like to have stories read to them, though it is not all genres and authors of children's literature that will be helpful for the development of a child, and children also have different interests and abilities.

In schools, children are typically presented with a limiting view of their environment and Nature in general. This teaching installs in them assumptions which can become rigid anticipations. Life is more flexible. Possibilities may happen, or they may not also in physics, as the following excerpt indicates.

(Ark) I have a question. I need to explain. Two weeks ago, {there was an incident involving] a cosmic probe sent by ESA in Paris - it was sent in 2004 - and it is supposed to reach a comet that is coming to earth. It's supposed to reach this comet in 2014 and accompany this comet to the earth. Now this probe in 2005 and 2007 came in a close approach to earth. First it goes like that {gestures making sweeping motion} and getting speed, and then it will go to reach the comet. Now in 2005 and 2007 when the probe was doing this swing by the earth, they experienced what they called "swingby anomalies". It was observed by some radar station in Arizona. Then it gets observed by another station. It's getting tracked in Australia. And in the meantime something happens to this probe: it gets a kick. This trajectory changes, and no one knows why and no one understands. And it happens twice. The third time and the last it was two weeks ago on the 13th of November that this probe was last time doing the swing-by. So they were now ready to catch the anomaly, to track it continuously. This time, no anomaly happened! It was an anomalous anomaly! (laughter) Similar things happened to American probes Galileo and another one that even I was working on when I was in the US, NEAR, near-earth whatever detecting asteroids - anomalies - gravitational anomalies. And of course there are like twenty different theories how to explain: "Do we need a new theory of gravity? Was Einstein wrong? Is it dark matter? Is it some effect related to macroscopic quantum phenomenon?" Because it was a kick: change of velocity suddenly. So, my question is, can we have a hint what causes similar anomalies that no one understands?

A: Partly gravitational and partly observational in the sense that observation can enhance or cancel gravity. The power of mind and anticipation, take a lesson!

Q: (L) Anticipate not! (laughter) So, if you anticipate, you cancel something out. That's bizarre!

(Allen) So by observing something, you enhance it. But by anticipating, you cancel it?

(L) Observing can be anticipatory or not.

(Ark) For instance, some remote viewers want to see what's going to happen... (laughter)

(L) And they interfered with the system!

(Joe) It happened once when they weren't expecting it.

(Ark) Once it did NOT happen when they expected it.

(Joe) But the first time...

(Ark) Two times it happened.

(L) And when they were ready for it, it didn't happen.

(Ark) And then they were ready for it, they wanted to see it better. (laughter) Now we’re gonna, we WILL find the devil!

(P*****) So, anticipating a future event reduces the likelihood of the happening of this event? How does it happen? How does it work?

(L) I explained all that in the {training} video. Weren't you listening? (laughter)

(A******) He fell asleep.

(L) I explained that you can't micromanage it. You can only see the outcome.

(Ark) There is famous quantum Zeno effect: pot never boils when you watch it. (laughter)

(Allen) This is also why in baseball they say, "Keep your eye on the ball"...

(A***) Or the van never leaves until you roll a cigarette! That's the Scottie Law! (laughter)

A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members. You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the work asked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up.

Q: (L to Ark) So it's kind of like what you said once: The wave is waiting for us in time?

(Ark) But if like a billion people start to anticipate the wave coming, it may stop!

(L) Or anticipate how it will come, or what it will do.

(A***) And lots of people won't be able to control themselves from doing that.

(L) So it's best to pay attention to reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...

Q: (Ark) But I think there are different kinds of anticipation. Imagine someone is anticipating he will have an accident, and gets so scared that it creates an accident. But on the other hand there is a different anticipation. I anticipate that the accident MAY happen, so I am very careful, I watch everything, I am not agitated, you see? I anticipate that it may happen, and that's okay.

(C******) You're not afraid.

(L) There's kind of like a fine distinction between anticipation and being prepared.

(A***) Yeah, because it's like the difference between fear and worry.

(Joe) Maybe anticipation can be limited to anticipation of a new life or something good, but as to how or what, you can't know.

(L) You shouldn't try to limit it or shape it in your mind.

(Joe) Like they said, if everybody just dedicated themselves to doing the work that's asked of them, and something...

A: There is much much work to be done!
To be continued...

It began with a child - a few excerpts related to diet
The first seed for this post was one session in which a child is mentioned. The Cs said: "The saddest victim in this situation is the child" It happened to be a family situation mentioned in Session 20 August 2010 where a plant centered diet appeared to contribute to the experienced problem. For additional background to the topic of diet in that particular story, I decided to include a few other transcripts: Session 30 July 1994, Session 9 April 2011, Session 7 October 1995, Session 28 May 2013, and Session 11 June 2011

One of the first remarks about diet appears in the second session from 30 July 1994, Contrary to many ideas of the time, vegetarianism was not considered important.
Q: (L) Is vegetarianism then the way we should eat?
A: That is concentrating on the physical.
The body is not important.
Q: (L) Does this mean that to worry about the body in any way is wrong?
A: Close. Don't concentrate on life in the body. Concentrate on the spirit.
Q: (C) Does this mean Laura should ignore her heart condition?
A: Don't worry about it. Treat the spirit.
Q: (L) Well, heart troubles mean that the heart is broken. Why is my heart broken?
A: Confused energy.
Q: (L) How can we improve the energy for reception?
A: Meditate in general.
Q: (L) But we like being in bodies and having opportunities to love and appreciate the natural world and all the beautiful things of creation. It is only natural to not want to terminate access to something that can be so pleasant.
A: Concentrating on trying to prolong life in the body. You will always have access.
Moving forward to 2011, there had been an accident following an earthquake at the nuclear power station of Fukushima in Japan. Radioactivity was escaping, and people in many countries were concerned about how to protect the health of themselves and their family.
When receiving an excess of radioactive exposure, diet helps, but not vegetarian
L) Next question on the list: Is the fukushima radiation negligible compared to the radiation due to 2,000 + nuclear explosions that have happened since 1945?

Q: (L) How badly will it affect people?

A: Cumulatively, it is already bad.

Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?

Q: (L) So, what does that mean for us.

A: DNA changes and diet help to keep the frequency stable.

Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?

A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.
Physical structure, genetics, systematic construct, genetic body
The discussion about diet continued in Session 11 June 2011. The beginning of the session refers to an earlier quote from Session 7 October 1995. Below, I copied one more Q and A for the present context, as I discovered an exchange in Session 28 May 2013 could clarify.
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with
systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.
Above, there were terms like "physical structure", genes, and "systematic construct". "Genetic" is also mentioned in Session 28 May 2013 that further explains the meaning of the "triple cycle veil":
A: Triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies.

Q: (Perceval) You asked! (L) I ain't openin' that can of worms! I’ve got other questions to ask. (Belibaste) There are three bodies? What are they? (Perceval) Triple cycle... (L) Triple cycle of what? (Belibaste) What are the three bodies?

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.
"The only evidence for "soul potential" is the realization that the body is just a machine and needs optimal fuel"
The beginning of the following quote in Session 11 June 2011 comes right after the quote from Session 7 1995, and ends in the transcript with "Natural process marries with systematic construct when present."
So, after this long preamble and introduction, my question is: Is it possible that there is a genetic profile of a vegetarian who actually does do well on a vegetable diet, a vegetarian diet? That is, being a human being which is supposed according to all standards to be carnivore?

A: Somewhat on the right track but the question is not as precise as it could be.

Q: (L) Okay, let me try again. You said, "...aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure." (Galaxia) Oh, maybe because they are slavish, vegetables are good for them? (L) Well, that's not where I want to go yet. So, the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential. Oh boy... How to ask this... I once asked if vegetarian was the way that one should eat, and you said that no, not generally, as that was concentrating on the physical. What did you mean exactly by that? Let's see if I can come at this in a sideways direction.

A: Most vegetarians are such, believing that it is more "spiritual". This is a belief that eating a certain way will change the nature or destiny or tendencies of the soul. This is as effective as confessing one's sins to a priest and doing penance and then sinning again. Besides, as you have noted, the vegetarians you have encountered have been singularly "unspiritual".

Q: (L) Okay, let me try to ask it this way: Is the fact that we eat meat detrimental to us spiritually?

A: Absolutely not.

Q: (L) But I would say that just the eating of meat is not a spiritual issue at all. (Perceval) Eating food is a thing of the body. (L) Yeah, I mean we just try to eat in an optimal way to give our bodies the right fuel so that we can do our other work. That's our whole thing is to give the body optimal fuel.

A: There is the difference, see? You eat for optimal fuel, they eat to support an illusion.

Q: (L) Well, they don't all eat to support an illusion. A lot of them think that vegetables are an optimal fuel illusion. (Perceval) But they couldn't think that if they really objectively read all the details.

A: They lack objective knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay then. (Perceval) I was saying that in the scheme of things, plants eat rocks, animals eat plants, and some eat other animals. But from a physical point of view in the hierarchy that humans would eat... (Burma Jones) If only seems that way if you understand densities, but in terms of what they think, physically we're just animals to them. (Perceval) But I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about in respect of our understanding...

A: Yes, you just hit upon an important point: The genetic body tends toward the animal nature. Note that we said "tends". In those of the "fanatical" vegetarian nature, this tendency is very strong. In fact, you could even say that there is strong identification with the genetic body and all it is connected to energetically.

Q: (L) So what do you mean, "strong identification with the genetic body and all it is connected to energetically"? Is that what I was thinking, that these fanatical vegetarians do not want to eat meat because for them, it's like eating their own kind? For them, eating a cow is like cannibalism because they identify with the animal kingdom so strongly that...?

Q: (L) So, that would lead to the next part of what I was thinking last night, which is that some - and I'm not saying ALL - really fanatical vegetarians of the slavish authoritarian follower type personality could be, can you say the word for me there, Belibaste? (Belibaste) OP's. (L) Organic portals?

Q: (L) Okay. (Galaxia) So basically they're people with the essence of an animal?

Q: (L) They identify with the energetic... (Galaxia) They look like people, but they're not.

Q: (Galaxia) They don't eat cows because they have the essence of a cow!

Q: (Ark) They care more about the cows than about other human beings.

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

A: Yes. Though psychopaths often are brutal toward all that cannot contribute to their aims.

Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.

Q: (L) Well, what about the fact that for example the Cathars were supposed to be vegetarian? Cathars were the ones that were the Perfecti. They were vegetarian and they didn't eat meat.

A: They didn't succeed in surviving either!

Q: (Galaxia) Can I ask a question? Does all this mean that vegetarians are more inclined towards cannibalism?

Q: (L) No, what I was saying that they would perceive... (Galaxia) I know, but I was saying that since they have such disregard for people... (L) Oh, I see what you're saying. Would they have less feeling for people and be inclined to eat them under certain circumstances? (Galaxia) Yes. (Perceval) Given the choice, would they eat a person or a cow? (Galaxia) If they were starving?

A: In some cases, perhaps, but not generally.

Q: (Ailen) Now, among vegetarians, you could say there are two groups. There's the group that says they feel better, they don't want to kill animals, they feel more sorry for animals than for veggies. They kind of stop there - they don't have spiritual ideas. On the other hand, there are those vegetarians who say that humans eat meat and therefore they are attached to physical reality. So by eating veggies and then fasting or sungazing for example, they're going to become illumined beings. So those are two different groups. So what is the intrinsic difference between them?

A: Two variations on the same theme!

Q: (L) The kind that just don't want to be cruel to animals identify with the animals more strongly. They just don't have anything else. And then those that think it's spiritual, they're just kind of like New Age fundies. (Ailen) Yeah, but I was thinking that there might be some kind of difference in their essence or genes in the sense that some of them make a choice...

A: Not really. The only evidence for "soul potential" is the realization that the body is just a machine and needs optimal fuel.

Q: (L) Okay, there's something else I'm thinking about. Getting back to this genetic construct marrying with the physical potential... It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

Q: (L) I mean it's like the whole Ra thing was about Wanderers. Wanderers according to the traditional definition are people who tend to have... (Psyche) They're more sensitive. (L) They're more sensitive, and they have to be more efficiently nourished and have better fuel and they have to really be careful with detoxification. And those people it seems to me would be susceptible to the belief that being a vegetarian would help them - only it wouldn't!

A: Yes. Carla is an example!

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

A: In some instances, nothing. But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.
Many years of "abuse of the system design" can alter the gene expression
Below, there is mention of "system design" which I interpret to be related to the terms "physical structure", "systematic construct", and "genetic" found in session 7 October 1995 and Session 28 May 2013 quoted previously. The following discussion revolves around a case where the gene expression was influenced by "abuse of the system design".
Q: (L) I guess that's enough on that. Next question: We have this question from {name redacted}. (Psyche) {name redacted} says, "It's about my difficulty with mammalian meat. Is there some reason besides leaky gut?"

A: Incorrect formulation of the question.

Q: (Perceval) That's assuming that she has a problem with mammalian meat. (Ailen) Or with leaky gut.

A: She does, but that is not a feature of leaky gut. It is a feature of multiple system breakdown.

Q: (L) Okay. Psyche? (Psyche) Does {name redacted} have a brain chemical imbalance due to her food choices? (L) Well, why don't we get to the multiple system breakdown? What systems? Uh... Maybe that's the wrong question. They're trying to tell us to get to some really basic things here. (Psyche) Epigenetics?

A: Yes mainly, but also specific genetic line problems.

Q: (L) Let's try to ask some real simple questions and get through this. What are the primary parts of the systems that are broken down?

A: First, the gene expression has been altered after many years of abuse of the system design.

Q: (L) Is this something like what Gedgaudas writes about that once you’ve been eating carbs and grains and things for so many years, your body gets conditioned to it and it's very very difficult to switch over? Is that part of what it is?

A: Yes and more.

Q: (Ailen) Does your DNA get atrophied or something? (L) I don't know. I think it shuts down certain DNA. (Ailen) Because they're saying that the gene expression has been altered after many years of abuse of the system. (PoB) Is it reversible?
Is abuse of the system design reversible?
In this case, it appears the abuse of the system design has been going on for more than one generation, and it now affects the third generation. The situation is reversible, but it is more difficult for the child.
A: It is mostly reversible for {name redacted}, but more difficult for her child who is third generation.

Q: (L) So you're saying that her mother has also put her system through improper use of the natural genetic profile?

The genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier
Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.
Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins - eating meat should be a sacrament
Okay. Now, you made a remark about the diet that is normal for the human being. And I know {name redacted} and a lot of people - not just {name redacted}, but a lot of people - have a problem with a diet that requires you to consume the flesh of other creatures. And I know that we've read what Lierre Keith has written about it, and it's a very moving statement about life and earth and so on and so forth. But I'd like to know if there's something a little more esoteric that we could understand about this? I mean, I don't understand why and how a person can achieve spiritual growth, which is what you seem to be implying throughout all of this stuff that we've been learning, from eating meat. How many other groups have taken a vegetarian pathway and said that this is... I mean, aside from the fact that we now know that agriculture and vegetables and the owning of the land is pure STS destruction... What about fruit? Well of course they didn't have fruit then. Like everybody, I'm having a little problem with this. So can you help me out here?

A: You know the saying: Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And what about: Take eat, this is my body?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And: Take, drink, this is my blood?

Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?

A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Ailen) And when you eat veggies you're basically eating a much lower level of consciousness. (L) Not only that, but in a sense you're rejecting the gift and you're not feeding consciousness. And that means that all eating of meat should be a sacrament.

Q: (Burma) With agriculture, you're not only rejecting the gift, you're turning around and beating up the Mother. (L) Well that sure puts a whole different light on the whole Cain and Abel thing! {Interesting that the original “vegetarian” was the first murderer, too.}

A question about Morgellons disease
Morgellon's disease is an example of a parasitic disease that is affected by diet

Q: (L) Okay, meanwhile... Back to {name redacted}'s problem. Well, maybe not {name redacted}'s problem. What's the next question? (Psyche) Does {name redacted} have Morgellon's disease?

A: More or less!

Q: (L) What are they key elements to making a person susceptible to this? There are so many conflicting things about it.

A: Having "plastic" fats and high insulin.

Q: (Perceval) Has {name redacted} been eating a lot of processed oils and stuff? (L) Well it can take a long time to replace all the fats in your body. (Psyche) Two years. (L) It can take two years to replace the fats in your body, and you have to be really careful that whole time. I guess that whole time, you have to keep your insulin levels really low. (Psyche) I want to ask something about ketosis. Why is it so healing for the brain? It's been useful for cases of epilepsy, but now they're finding uses for bipolar disorder and other psychiatric and neurological diseases.

A: It reflects a balance. That is, no gluttony, respect for the gifts of the goddess blood.

Q: (L) So it's as much a spiritual balance as physical. [Comments about Kitty, who was reclined on the floor by the table] (Perceval) Does that answer about {name redacted} mean that if he continues with eating animal fats and protein only, more or less, that that would be a possible cure for Morgellons?

A: It will help his body to fight the invaders. But most important, it will remove their "cozy home".

Q: (Ailen) Well, what are these creatures? (Perceval) They said it was an "off planet plague". [July 29, 2006 transcript]
(PoB) Did {name redacted}'s Morgellons have something to do with {name redacted}'s resistance to the diet?

A: Oh! Now you have hit a sore spot, pun intended.

Q: (L) What do you mean that we've hit a sore spot?

A: Notice how many people around {name redacted} seem to suffer while she always manages to have the energy to accomplish what she wants?

Q: (Ailen) The whole career thing... (L) So are you saying that {name redacted} is taking energy from the people around her?

A: Not because it is her nature, but believing lies always needs extra energy.

Q: (L) And what lies are we talking about? Her lies about her health, her diet, what is good for her or not good for her? Is that what we're talking about here?

A: Mostly, though there are other things she has not shared.

Q: (L) I would say there are probably relationship things, I don't know. Career things, obsession with her career, things like that. So, in other words, her father, her mother, her sister, her daughter, and now her husband... And it seems like {name redacted} got worse after they moved away from her parents' home because she no longer had other people in the house for energy sources. Is that an accurate observation?

Q: (Perceval) It can summed up by, "Drama, drama, drama" towards a specific goal. (L) Yeah...

A: The saddest victim in this situation is the child.

Q: (L) Well, okay. What can {name redacted} do, assuming she wants to do anything about this, or to take any of this information on board?

A: It will take time and determination for her to make the physiological transition. The psychological one should not be as hard as some people might think. {name redacted} is super smart and can be very stubborn even when dealing with herself. She only needs the facts and data and logic.

Q: (L) Getting back to {name redacted}... (Perceval) We never asked, but is there a cure for Morgellons?

A: Yes. Multiple antibiotics from different protocols applied strategically to a body that is health optimized both physically and psychologically.

Q: (L) So I guess that Psyche would know what those antibiotics are. (Psyche) Yeah. (L) And not only internal, but externally applied... So, that's pretty cut and dried. (Burma) But it sounds like they're saying that you gotta get the health and psychology done before the antibiotics. (L) Yeah, you have to start working on that and then keep hitting it. It's only when the two things come together that it's going to work.
To be continued...

Health concerns -- as a result of industrialization, masks and mRNA vaccines.
Below are excerpts from four sessions, that also have meaning from the perspective of their relevance to the health of children.

"The straw and the camel. The degradation has been in process for almost a hundred years."
The following excerpt begins with side effects of Tamiflu and vaccines
(C**) There was a documentary that we were speculating a week ago where they were talking about some of the side effects of Tamiflu and possibly the vaccines. They were saying that they had run studies in Japan and other countries and the biggest problem was mental problems. Psychological problems.
(Ark) Now they say, "Oh, we found 70 cases of this, it's not enough to..."

A: Massive inflammation on top of already epidemic autoimmune conditions.

Q: (L) If you're inflamed, your brain is inflamed.

(C**) So, my question is more...

A: Most mental conditions today are a result of autoimmune disorders.

Q: (L) So what's your question?

(C**) Well, if their plan is not just to kill people but to contribute to disintegration, personality disintegration, and make them more either vulnerable or paranoid of others, or...?

A: It is just the straw and the camel. The degradation has been in process for almost a hundred years.

Q: (L) You mean the degradation of human health, and destroying people, and breaking them down and making them vulnerable and all that sort of thing?

Q: (Allen) By-product of the Industrial Revolution?

Chipping and tracking - damaging the health of the population, including the youngest
When governments in some area created rules that forced or made it legal to force parents to put a face mask on children including babies, just as the parents themselves also should wear a mask, it made me sad. It not only looks pitiful, it flies in the face of what is known to be helpful for the emotional and linguistic development of children, and on top of that it is harmful also for their physical health.
(L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

Q: (Joe) Masks induce brain damage...

(Andromeda) Low oxygen?

(L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?

Q: (L) And the lowering of health is because of the accumulation of viral and other pathogen loads in the masks themselves?

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

Q: (Andromeda) There's nothing good about them.

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Predisposed belief also affect health - ill-considered mRNA vaccines lead to mutations, risk of a more serious virus
(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.
During the Covid scare, many of the measures that would be in place during a real pandemic were enforced. What was missing was genuine mass death. If that happened, people would be traumatized in great numbers. Soul healers might be as needed as doctors.

Vaccines make it, "so people pick up negative frequencies"
This is a tragic outcome, which one can attempt to counteract when one is aware of it, but this would be more difficult to explain to a very young child. If, as mentioned in the first excerpt, inflammation is partly to blame, could some be helped with diet?
(Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

(Joe) He didn't have vaccines mind you, but... If you want to create a new race or to change people by the billions, you have to inject them with DNA. They're basically being injected with DNA.
Vaccines: Some people can be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence
It means that even if children down to the age of 5 have to be vaccinated, we can hope some will be largely unharmed, although they may not escape being chipped or implanted.
(Pierre) But is it working exactly according to their plan?

(Joe) Well, they said already about mutations and stuff.

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Q: (L) So Mother Nature... Nature is getting in the way.

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

Q: (Artemis) Well, that's good. Some people are just kind and sweet, and they're just doing it because they have to.

(L) Yeah.

Early child development - what to do depends on what kind of child you want to raise
In an earlier post, Feb 11, 2022, sexual imprinting in early childhood was discussed in an excerpt from Session 28 March 2010. Later in the same session, there are more questions related to early child development. This again can connect to an excerpt from Session 22 July 2010, which discusses discipline, brain chemistry and windows of imprinting.

A key point from the Cs in the first excerpt:
Recall the discussion on imprinting. The infant needs to know that the universe is a place of creativity and abundance. That impression is formed in the first six months. For six months, the parent must respond instantly, or even anticipate the infant's needs; even the need for not being alone.
The discussion begins with a question about the optimal age to wean a child from breast milk.
Q: (L) Now we have another series of questions, and I don't know if we're going to be able to get through all of them tonight. First question: "What is the optimal age of weaning a child from breast milk?" This is gonna be a loaded question, guys!

A: Depends on what kind of child you want to raise.

Q: (L) Okay, well, that’s a loaded answer! The general theory is that some cultures breast feed their children like three or four years or longer, and that this is taken also from the model of apes and chimpanzees. They breast feed their children, and it seems to suppress mating so that they don't have babies too often and it doesn't hurt their health and so forth.

A: Do you want to raise monkeys?

Q: (L) Well, no!

A: Monkeys also do not have sexual relations for recreation either.

Q: (L) Okay. So, having said all that, are you going to answer the question? What is the optimal age for weaning a child from breast milk?

A: Under optimal conditions, weaning should begin when the child is capable of eating well on his own.

Q: (Andromeda) That makes sense. As soon as they have teeth.

(L) Well, they said when they are able to eat well on their own. Just having teeth doesn't mean that you can necessarily eat well. You have to practice. So, I would say that probably means something like one year or thereabouts. By then, you probably have enough teeth to eat with. I guess it's different for each baby. Whenever that baby has enough teeth and enough practice, that means it's time to wean that baby. But there can probably be a general time frame. Okay, the next question: "How does prolonged breast feeding affect the child's emotional development?"

A: Breast feeding is problematical for all the reasons that you already know. The toxicity of the mother must be considered. The child certainly benefits from the food provided by nature, but again, we ask, what kind of child do you wish to raise?

Q: (L) Well, I think we want to raise children that are capable of soul development. I guess that's what we want to do.

A: Yes? Then you must lay down the foundation and pattern. Let us ask you a question: If you had not had certain traumas, would you have felt so determined to find answers to the suffering of humanity???

Q: (L) No, I guess if I'd had a perfect childhood and if everything had been perfect and nice, I guess I would have been a potato. [laughter] I guess I would have been a monkey!

Q: (L) So, what you're suggesting is that you lay down a foundation of security, and then you begin to introduce patterns of frustration or whatever of the child having to confront themselves?

(Ark) Challenges.

(L) Yeah, challenges. So then you set up challenges for the child to meet or overcome?

A: Yes. And fairly early too!

Q: (L) What do you mean by "fairly early"?

A: Starting with weaning!

Q: (L) Okay, this next question is weird. It's written in a really weird way. “Is co-sleeping recommended?”

A: In some cases for limited periods. Keep in mind that if you lay down the pattern early in a secure and loving way, the child is not overly traumatized when faced with reality. If the child is born and then lives in an external "womb", he has not really been born now has he?

Q: (L) Next question: What are the negative consequences of co-sleeping?

A: That should be obvious from the previous responses.

Q: (L) But certainly co-sleeping on occasion, like if the child is upset or sick, is okay?

A: Of course!!!

Q: (Perceval) If you have a child that's been overly mothered from a long time and sheltered from reality and from challenges, then when they do face challenges later on, they can't handle it. They fly into illusion.

(Burma Jones) Or you have a lot of children with domineering fathers who say, "The kid's gotta learn his lessons!" And they kind of have a point, except that it's not done lovingly and in consideration of the fact that the child needs time and needs to be introduced gently to these challenges.

(Ark) I think this sleeping is not good for husband and wife.

(PoB) It's not good for the mother's relationship with the husband.

(Ark) That's what I mean. I mean, the father is patient for 5 months, 6 months. [laughter] (Burma Jones) Not so good for the marital relations.

(Ark) I think that if woman does it, usually she will have different reasons than that just "It's good for the child."

(L) Yeah, a lot of women are probably co-sleeping because they want to keep the husband away.

(PoB) They have a good excuse.

(L) They have a good excuse not to work on their own intimacy issues and to create a true parental unit that takes care of a child.

(Ark) It's a good way to punish the husband for all previous things he did to her.

(Perceval) They need Eiriu Eolas!
(L) Next question is: Is it really the case that "all is sealed" (our view of the Universe), so to speak, during the first weeks, months, or years of life?

A: More or less. Recall the discussion on imprinting. The infant needs to know that the universe is a place of creativity and abundance. That impression is formed in the first six months. For six months, the parent must respond instantly, or even anticipate the infant's needs; even the need for not being alone.

Q: (L) I think that's enough. We're whupped. So, we'll get to some more questions next time. Is that okay? A: Yes. Good bye.
The subject of child development resurfaced again a few months later.

Child development - discipline, brain chemistry and windows of imprinting
In the excerpt below, one paragraph from the Cs mentions :
The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting. The human organism is largely a product of evolutionary pressures. To act as if there are no dangers in the environment, to raise a child without exposure to the natural consequences of growing in a hostile environment, is to deprive the child of many systemic cascades of brain activity necessary for proper growth and development.
Q: (L) Alright, what else? There's one question I'd like to ask. There was a discussion on the forum the other day about spanking. And it is my contention that there are some situations where that is the only thing to do, but that it should be very rare. I mean, special situations. Maybe I myself did not follow that model, but there were some instances where that was the only solution. Am I just self-justifying? (Ark) For me it was good. Otherwise probably I would become a criminal. {laughter}

(Andromeda) What if a child is gonna go play in the traffic? Is he gonna take you seriously? I mean, for their protection they need that.

(Ark) I was playing on the railways, and my mother came and saw me and she grabbed my ear and pulled me back home. For a week I couldn't touch my ear!

(Andromeda) That might have saved your life.

(L) Did it keep you off the railroad tracks?

(Ark) Oh yeah.

(L) Would anything else have worked?

(Ark) Um...

(L) If she had told you it was bad to play on the railroad tracks, would you have listened?

(Ark) I knew it!

(L) So it was the fear of consequences that prevented you.

(Ark) You just don't think about it.

(L) So, you think that spanking makes you think about things?

(PoB) It makes you remember.

(Ark) Spanking made me pass a history exam. Otherwise it was another year in the same class.

(L) Alright, so let me ask my question again: Is...

A: Let us ask you: Are there situations in life where asserting yourself physically is appropriate?

Q: (L) Well I would have to say yes. (Andromeda) Definitely. (L) In a world populated by psychopaths, crazy people, bullies, and behaviors that are hurtful and harmful to you and people that you love...

A: Okay, then how will children learn about those situations if they do not have a model of behavior?

Q: (L) Well, I mean a model of behavior seeing an adult stand up to another adult, not an adult to a child.

A: Children can be bullies and manipulators, too!

Q: (Atriedes) In fact that's usually what children who don't get spanked by their parents become: manipulators.

(L) I've never seen a child who didn't have firm limits drawn that were stuck to that did not become completely obnoxious. I've heard people say that they've never spanked their child and little Johnny is oh so wonderful. And they don't know what little Johnny is really like.

(Atriedes) Also think about how society is, how it outlaws any physical reaction between adults in the sense that you don't have a physical recourse anymore. It's against the law to get into a fight. If someone's hurting you, or doing something and taking your stuff, and you resist them, you're in trouble. They're not. So you have no way of enforcing any kind of social order because your hands are tied that way. And that's kind of happened after the whole "don't spank your child" thing. They make all these laws about “no violence” and the world has just gotten more violent. Because, of course, the rules only apply to normal people, not psychopaths, and especially not the psychopaths at the top.

(L) Yeah, it's kind of a thorny issue. So I guess kind of the way we discussed on the forum is how it is.

(Ark) Rare and just.

Q: (Ailén) That's the problem. Most parents don't do it in the right situations or in the right way.

(Atriedes) And there's a difference between abuse and spanking. One's a way to dominate someone else, and the other is a way to enforce structure and rules. If your purpose is to enforce structure and rules, and you are thoughtful about it, then it's not abuse.

(L) It's also about consequences. If you don't learn it at a certain age, you never learn it. It's like the time is gone, and you have to have it put into your physiology at a young age. And I don't say at a really young age. Children younger than three shouldn't be spanked, but only after they're three or four years old, and even then it should be just a smack on the butt or something minor...

(Ark) You can teach a child something, and it will take ten years. And there will be recursion. You spank once, and... (L) And they learn it forever. (Atriedes) The sad thing is that pain is a lot more effective to form memories.

(L) That's true because most of us when we're growing up only understand what someone else is going through if we understand it ourselves. You see someone else cut their finger and you know what it feels like because you cut your finger. It's like a physical thing that you get in your body. Then you do something that hurts somebody else and maybe you're too young to understand intellectually the seriousness of it, but then you get a smack on the butt and you understand in a kind of genetic or physiological way that you did something that hurt somebody else and you got a smack. Later on when you're older it's explained, but you have a foundation on which that explanation can make sense. If you've never had anything physical happen to you as a consequence or repercussion of anything you've ever done, and then all of a sudden when you're ten years old and your cognitive facilities start to kick in and somebody starts explaining things to you, you will not understand. You will not understand what pain or suffering really is because you've never had anything, no consequence.

A: Very close. Remember the woman described in Ponerology as a characteropath?

Q: (L) The one with the brothers where they defended everything she said and everything she did. She never had to have any consequences for anything she ever did. But then wasn't that supposed to be some kind of brain damage?

A: The same can result from indulgence.

Q: (Galaxia) Does being an only child cause some of them to be missing something in their brain because they didn't have any siblings? Do they have brain damage or something?

A: Sometimes, yes. The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting. The human organism is largely a product of evolutionary pressures. To act as if there are no dangers in the environment, to raise a child without exposure to the natural consequences of growing in a hostile environment, is to deprive the child of many systemic cascades of brain activity necessary for proper growth and development.

Q: (Ailén) In other words, no discipline, no activation of a sense of reality.

(L) Yeah, they live in a bubble forever.

(Ailén) They think they're right, they think they're good, correct...

(Andromeda) Maybe that's connected to what Galaxia was saying about only children.

(L) They never have to share.

(Ailén) But they can get disciplined.

(Andromeda) But they're not as likely though. You have a lot more chances when you grow up with siblings.

(Galaxia) Does _________'s growing up an only child contribute to her inability to grasp certain subjects and understand herself and everything around her?

A: In her case that is only a small factor.
As context for the above session, spanking (link to Wiki) is illegal in a number of countries. On the Wiki for Corporal punishment in the home, the map below, though I don't know if it is up-to-date, shows where no form of corporal punishment is allowed. In some of these countries, a transgression can mean a fine, prison, and, or the removal of the children.
1645132284122.png
For the sake of comparison, it would be interesting to make maps of where it is legal:
to vaccinate children with harmful mRNA vaccines,
to mandate them to wear masks that harm their health and development,
to have them stick testing sticks into their nasal cavity every day they show up at school...
There are variations, so one would need to make three maps, and indicates age limits, type of vaccines, and testing method as some do not use the nose stick, as well as the time frame. Still, I think it is hard to deny that past abuse, the real abuse, has taken new forms. Of course, there are countries where not much can be done to oppose these measures, but that does not mean that applauding the implementation of these rules necessarily is the way to go either.

A few excerpts about childhood and teenage years

High strangeness in childhood - health can be influenced by alien abduction

Q: (L) Who is abducting us?
A: Others.
Q: (L) What is the name of the group?
A: Different names.
Q: (L) Are we all abducted by the same group?
A: Mostly.
Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited child - headaches - sick at school.
Upbringing may affect emotional health, physical health
Q: (J) What causes my sinus problems?

A: Emotional repression.

Q: (J) Of what?

A: Feelings. Taught to be nondemonstrative in childhood.

Q: (J) There was a lot of repression of thought processes and creativity in my house as I was growing up. So what can I do to help my sinuses?

A: Go out and smash a few flower pots. {Much laughter.} Seriously. Harmless to others.

Q: (T) Well there is a whole bunch of them out there. (J) Should I identify the things I am angry at and name the flower pots as I smash them?

A: If she wants to. We suggested flower pots because you have a surplus. {Laughter}

Q: (T) We do, big time! {Someone suggests shooting them.}

A: Guns can cause harm unless extremely careful.
Children most vulnerable when attack is underway
When there is serious conflict going on around, one takes children to a safe place, if it is possible. This principle applies to psychic onslaught too.
A: Remember, children most vulnerable when attack underway. You are currently under psychic onslaught.

Q: (L) Okay. {A__ leaves and goes to bed} Is that better?

A: Better, but you are definitely being deliberately assaulted by some source right now.

Q: (L) Well, my ears are ringing to beat the band. What is this source?

A: Earth bound.

Q: (L) Is the originator of this negative energy Ms. S__ H__ who claims to have practiced witchcraft in her youth?

A: Maybe.
If one's life path results in separation from children and mates
Q: (L) So, in other words, some people may have to leave behind children or mates, or siblings or parents, is that true?

A: If so, will be prepared.
The following excerpts are mainly related to the relation between teenagers and their parents, and provide examples of discussions that were held.
A worried mother about her teenage daughter
In an early Session, a woman with a teenage daughter participated for some sessions. Laura writes in the introduction to this session:
Diana M is the woman discussed in the previous two sessions who, under hypnosis, described being abducted by praying mantis beings who ate children. As described in The Wave, Chapter Two, she was a science teacher at a local high school, divorced from a history professor at the University of South Florida, and had a rather wild teen-aged daughter whom she obsessed over.
Knight-Jadczyk, Laura. The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1994 . Red Pill Press. Kindle Edition.
A: S__ is okay.

Q: (DM) I have been wanting to ask questions about S__.

A: On your mind. Ease up.

Q: (DM) Am I being too controlling?

A: Yes and too concerned.

Q: (DM) Is her boyfriend into drugs?

A: Has been.

Q: (DM) Is she into drugs?

A: Not at the moment.

Q: (L) Is it true that this is S__'s choice and S__'s lessons?

A: As with all.

Q: (DM) Is her father influencing her actions?

Q: (DM) Does he have any intentions of doing that?

A: Intentions are transitory.

Q: (DM) Are there any actions I can take that will be beneficial for S__?

A: Open. Free will.

Q: (DM) Am I going to have a problem with her father before October?

A: Okay now. Worry no more.
Q: (D) I want to thank you very much for the advice you gave me. It was something that was very much on my mind and your advice probably saved my daughter from running away.

A: You are welcome.

Q: (D) I want to impose on you, and I hope you don't mind. S__'s father has influence on her; is he someone I need to warn her about? {Asking about her daughter}

A: Worry not.
The past life and this life - childhood is stepping stone to spiritual growth in each lifetime
Q: (L) What could DM have done for or to or with S__ in the lifetime that is most heavily affecting this lifetime, to have resolved the issue then?

A: Not important, this one is!

Q: (L) What does she need to do now?

A: On right path since Tuesday.

Q: (L) What did you do Tuesday? (D) Tuesday... (L) What happened Tuesday that was so significant?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Does it have something to do with the roller blades DM bought S__ Tuesday?

A: Now you are learning, so we will help. Now you see?! She needs the childhood she never had.

Q: (L) Why did she never have a childhood? (D) Because she was sexually abused by her father she always felt that she had to be the grown-up; she had to be between her father and myself; she had to pull everything together. She always felt that responsibility and she... oh! I see! Thank you! I took her shopping. We went to the mall. She saw things that she didn't get when she was a kid and I explained to her that now she wasn't a kid and she couldn't really enjoy those things but she could enjoy the things that would be more her age level. She got down and saw little doo dads that she always wanted. (L) Well, get them for her. Can you? (D) Yes! (L) Is that the answer? Give her the childhood things?

A: Continue...

Q: (D) I'll go down and buy her those things tomorrow.

A: Okay. Childhood is stepping stone to spiritual growth in each lifetime.

Q: (D) I want to thank you!

A: We are helping you with this because you simply must resolve this issue before you can properly progress to important work, see?

Q: (D) I have to solve this... (L) They just told you that you had important work to do which is pretty close to a prophecy... am I correct on that, that she has important work to do and that you have plans for her?

A: Yes. DM has been "discombobulated".

Q: (L) You have been discombobulated? (D) I can handle that. (L) Is there anything else you can add to help solve this issue that maybe we haven't asked? (D) I think I just need to enjoy my daughter rather than trying to control her...

A: Now you are on the right path.
DM wishes to find a good book for her daughter to read, but the Cs suggest in this case that it is up to the daughter. This kind of resonates with the quote above, where DM had the insight to control her daughter less, and maneuvering her daughter to read a particular book might, in this instance, be an expression of the habit of wanting to control.
Q: (D) I also started telling S__ about spirituality and God and things like that, and I told her that what you first have to understand is there is no such thing as sin... (L) It's all lessons... (D) There is no such thing as sin and then I named all the negative emotions and said that what we need to do is have a lot less of that and more of love, caring, sharing and that kind of thing... and she really listened! So, I have started teaching her. And, I want her to have something to... Oh!, here's a good question: Could you help me out and guide me into what book would be good for S__ to read?

A: No, this is up to S__. It is all just lessons for each individual. That is all there is, nothing else.

Q: (L) I guess it is like dancing, you follow the signals and the music to know what step to do next. Take your cues from S__.

A: There is nothing, repeat nothing, but lessons.

Q: (L) I guess it is a big laboratory and we are the guinea pigs...

A: No, everything that exists in all of creation is a lesson, there is no laboratory.
In the next story, there is another situation with a worried mother and her son
"Best to let kid salt his oats and take his lumps."
Q: (L) Tonight I have a question for a friend. V***** was over today and wanted me to ask if her son is involved in some cult type activities?

A: More like "kiddie gang."

Q: (L) She said she has noticed things missing. Are they using any of her personal items to try and put a "hex" on her, if even in a kiddie way?

Q: (L) Is the action she is taking, which is to try to get him into a hospital drug treatment facility; can you make any comments on this?

A: Futile.

Q: (L) Is there anything that she could do that would be helpful at this point?

A: Son follows in "shoes" of parents.

Q: (L) So, she needs to look at her past to know what would alter his behavior. Whatever would have worked with her will work for him, is that it?

A: And David.

Q: (L) Any other advice for her at this time?

A: Best to let kid salt his oats and take his lumps.

I would like to share my thoughts on the Lenten Retreat, which took place in high school, where I work as a teacher.

The high school where I teach is a Catholic school. Hence, as a teacher, I was obliged to participate in the retreat with my students, even though I am not a Catholic.

A priest came to high school to conduct a retreat. I honestly admit that I was counting on the Lenten retreat to primarily develop spirituality and to raise some important philosophical or theological topics.

Unfortunately, the priest raised the topic of sexuality and did not change the subject. He discussed kissing, touching, he did it all the time. There was no spirituality in it, no inspiration. It was talking about what people were doing and what he didn't think they should be doing.

I was wondering where it came from. Why does today's Catholic Church, once beautiful, teach that you shouldn't kiss when you're excited? How is this related to spirituality?

Why doesn't this church teach about the passage of time, about love, about trust? Why was there no spiritual reflection here? Why was everything concentrated around the human, and without any understanding of the human?

Several times I have snatched the microphone from a priest who was speaking at the time. I happened to go against all the rules a few times and say what I think about it.

Additionally, this priest dared to comment on physics. He decided that physicists err, do not see fixed stars, and thus instead of describing "Genesis" in the language of physics, they provide us with strange theories. Maybe there is a truth in this that some physicists err, but what would the mathematical description of "Genesis" contribute to the world of science? Does physics err so simply because it is inconsistent with the biblical description of the world? No argument can be made here when the other side says that the scriptures always come first. The priest analyzed the Bible literally. He claimed that the universe is several thousand years old. Of course, he was telling all this to my students, whom I teach physics, chemistry, biology and maths!

What do I think about it? I believe that theology and philosophy are disciplines that should be explored during such retreats. I believe that talking about sexuality is just a cover. When talking about sexuality, never once did the word "love" be mentioned.

What the Catholic Church in Poland teaches today is cruel. However, I do not want to comment on the entire Catholic Church, but people in high positions elect such representatives. This is sad. I do not agree with this teaching.

How to change the church and how to change science? That is the question. It takes time to answer. I know I want it, but I don't know how.

What the Catholic Church in Poland teaches today is cruel. However, I do not want to comment on the entire Catholic Church, but people in high positions elect such representatives. This is sad. I do not agree with this teaching.
The Church has an idea of good and devil, however the Church does not have a clear understanding of the role of psychopaths, and without that, there is limited defence against ponerization.
How to change the church and how to change science? That is the question. It takes time to answer. I know I want it, but I don't know how.
Laura's book From Paul to Mark is a huge step in the direction of countering the misunderstandings, but at the moment it is unlikely the Church as an institution would be ready for that. Besides, materialist ideology may in general have influenced the Christian Church more than psychical research and scholarly research has.

While one can criticize the church, it has also been an institution that handed on something that was valuable, even if there have been many clouded understandings. And if one does not approach the issue of the church from a strictly intellectual angle, much work in the church give people a chance to be together and share their life and their talents. In many areas, the church has helped to support and bind a community together, though in some cases of course also control it and exploit it.

Changes would have to come from people, but how is it going to happen? It would have to be through asking and sharing, I guess, Of course a school is a place where there can be asking and sharing, but even if children have to go to school, not all are asking equally. One should think that the suffering brought on many countries by the latest Great Reset and sanctions fever, would make more people to reconsider their priorities in the coming year. It is quite possible that the priest will find something else to talk about next year.

I have a question which may not exactly fit into this thread and I don't remember the C's enlightening us about this particular problem...

When parents who are STO candidates arrive at that certain point when the Wave takes them to a different density, could they be separated from their small children who did not have the time to build up the right frequency?

Are STO candidate parents more likely to have children with the right FRV to make the shift?

Could the children just piggy-back with their parents to a higher realm connecting to their parents' FRV?

Or could there be just a hard lesson for kids arriving at this late stage by being cruelly separated from their parents?

There is a thread floating around where someone asked this question, specifically what would happen to her children if/when the wave came.

I think it was said that people will either move to 4D or to 5D, so if you’re a child and your soul hasn’t been seated you would move to 5D and be cared for there as discussed in “When did you ever become less by dying?”

I could be totally wrong but that’s what I took from the discussion. I guess that’s a morbid reality but in the book 5D sounds really pleasant for children so we can take comfort in that.

Thank you very much thorbiorn for the compilation of the sessions related to children, although I have not finished reviewing the information completely, I have certainly seen that I made some mistakes, I see that prolonging breastfeeding more than necessary it seems not good, my daughter is 4 years old, and certainly I have noticed that she is super susceptible to the influence of the TV screen or cell phone, I try to avoid as much as possible her contact with the screens, or the harmful content of many programs or cartoons for children in our days, although certainly I have also been talking to her in simple terms of the reality in which we live.
There is a cartoon that I personally consider terrible, on Netflix, "Alien Xmas" because it seems to me that they brainwash children so that children perceive these "gray" beings as if they can also be benevolent beings, it is terrible in my opinion, my daughter saw it once, and while she was watching it with me in the living room, the whole time I was telling her that it is not true, that these are monsters, to stay away from them.
As a mother, learning on the fly also, I have observed how children's contents are plagued with terrible subliminal messages, in many children's programs, you can also observe for example, the transsexual agenda, with the repeated use of rainbows and the blurring of genders in children or characters, that is sure this tends to the children the perfect context for them to accept later in their lives the agenda of the deep state.

Thanks, blessed information!, there is no choice but to keep your eyes and ears wide open, in vigil all the time!

Back
Top Bottom